Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,901 members, 7,828,177 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

Most Non-virgins Are Jealous - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Non-virgins Are Jealous (4333 Views)

Most Virgins Are Guilty Of This, Why? / "Virginity Is Overrated": Quote Non-Virgins Use To Console Themselves / Reasons Why Men Are Jealous In A Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Non-virgins Are Jealous by RickandMorty: 11:01am On Dec 12, 2017
Ginaz:
Please this is so bad on all levels!

Virginity is a personal choice, just like life is a personal choice. Why do you think someone should be jealous of you for the fact you are a virgin? If your understanding of virginity is about being above others morally then you don't even have self worth but hide behind the walls of virginity to give you one.

Virginity signifies purity in a sexual sense! It ends there! It doesn't make you different from others cos believe me there are non virgins who have a heart of gold that I bet you don't have!

What of girls that lost their virginity through rapes? Or through mental abuses? Or those little girls in the north that had no say about their virginity being married off to men old enough to be their fathers? They should be jealous of virgins eh?

This is quite strange and it shows the mentality of a average Nigerian about it by the comments I read. Virginity automatically makes you a gold!

I laugh. O.p work on your self esteem. You don't need validation for being a virgin, it is your choice. Kindly respect that someone could lost her virginity by being raped. And about those friends you saying that try to make one join them at the same level, I would say it is only someone that doesn't have self worth or self respects that would bow to peer pressure.

What an unnecessary write up, I think her message is clearly to inspire other virgins not to give into peer pressure, which make sense considering the kind of society we live in today. There is no place in her message where she puts down non-virgins - but of course you don't expect virgins to pressurize other virgins into having sex,that's the only context in which she had to mention NV's.

3 Likes

Re: Most Non-virgins Are Jealous by donstan18: 11:05am On Dec 12, 2017
Ginaz:

Mine was mental abuse in the hands of my so called father . That 15yr girl has slept with with those small small boys in the hood to the extent she's now a laughing stock. Everyone knows she's wild. I feel for her honestly, she now follows bad friends to top it all. No hope for her except God touches her heart. Just 15 and has a lot of body counts. Lord!

That's why I don't judge, with my experience and lots of stuff I have seen, I do not have any right.

He's still your biological father!!

I don't judge too, every fellow v'got a story.
Re: Most Non-virgins Are Jealous by Ginaz(f): 11:11am On Dec 12, 2017
RickandMorty:

What an unnecessary write up, I think her message is clearly to inspire other virgins not to give into peer pressure, which make sense considering the kind of society we live in today. There is no place in her message where she puts down non-virgins - but of course you don't expect virgins to pressurize other virgins into having sex,that's the only context in which she had to mention NV's.

It was a generalisation! I won't have written it if she said “some”. She made it looked it was a general stuff. who don't get pressurised anyway? From cultism to prostitution to, to riches what have you. People get pressurised.

I was making exemptions to people that had traumatic upbringing.
Re: Most Non-virgins Are Jealous by Nobody: 11:15am On Dec 12, 2017
Blackhawk01:
Not true! This is so not true. Where do y'all get this silly ideas from sef? So, I'm gonna be jealous of a girl cus she's a virgin? Hahahaha cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy
I tire!!

hawayu!!
Re: Most Non-virgins Are Jealous by festwiz(m): 11:20am On Dec 12, 2017
Gofwane:
grin grin grin..... she be Sister Nkechi!

Na them dey get hymen wey strong like original American jeans. You will need a scissors before you can dis virgin them and Sometimes only scissors is not enough sef, you will have to add it with fasting and prayers grin
Bros easy abeg make them no bundle me go Yabaleft...lol grin grin

Re: Most Non-virgins Are Jealous by Ginaz(f): 11:29am On Dec 12, 2017
donstan18:

I understand.

A sort of vengeance to reprisal your dad's strict treatment, it's cool you've now realized the mistake and your reasoning then.

Thou, I rarely believe in "Mental abuse"

Well, it's cool you came out blunt and matured to comment nicely, possibly to defend the non-virgins who felt bad as a result of thread misinterpretation.

Virgin or Non-virgins,... The heart and deeds matters.

Mental abuse it real believe me. Bye nice talking with you. Finally got this out of my chest since all these years. I haven't truly open it all up cos I was shy. Not once online like this. Only told two friends.

Time to clean my closet!
Re: Most Non-virgins Are Jealous by Ginaz(f): 11:42am On Dec 12, 2017
NoFavors:
calm down Safia. Is it her fault that you're not a virgin? It's not that deep

I'm not safiaa and we are not talking bout whose fault it is not to be a virgin. If you went to school you would have had sense cells in your brain but you didn't. So let me not waste my time on a senseless brain this morning.
Re: Most Non-virgins Are Jealous by Nobody: 11:47am On Dec 12, 2017
Ginaz:

I'm not safia and we are not talking bout whose fault it is not to be a virgin. If you went to school you would have had sense cells in your brain but you didn't. So let me not waste my time on a senseless brain this morning.
Violence! Why are you so violent safia? You're angry because we caught you using an alternate and then you start cussing people. Shame! Girls don't cuss safia. Grow up
Re: Most Non-virgins Are Jealous by Ginaz(f): 11:51am On Dec 12, 2017
NoFavors:
Violence! Why are you so violent safia? You're angry because we caught you using an alternate and then you start cussing people. Shame! Girls don't cuss safia. Grow up

I'm not safiaa. What would it cost me to say I am safiaa? Your empty head?
Re: Most Non-virgins Are Jealous by Nobody: 11:55am On Dec 12, 2017
Ginaz:

I'm not safia. What would it cost me to say I am safia? Your empty head?
But why are you lying Safia? Gosh! Girls that lie don't usually get bf on nairaland. Shame!
Re: Most Non-virgins Are Jealous by Ginaz(f): 11:57am On Dec 12, 2017
NoFavors:
But why are you lying Safia? Gosh! Girls that lie don't usually get bf on nairaland. Shame!

Why should I lie? I'm not safiaa and I will say it till you get sense in that head of yours.

1 Like

Re: Most Non-virgins Are Jealous by Nobody: 11:58am On Dec 12, 2017
Ginaz:

Why should I lie? I'm not safiaa and I will say it till you get sense in that head of yours.
Gosh! Why do you keep cussing gòat? Don't you have training. Continue like this and you will never get a man on nairaland
Re: Most Non-virgins Are Jealous by Rukkydelta(f): 11:59am On Dec 12, 2017
Thumbs up to all the virgins in the house
It ain't easy to be chaste in this age we are in currently
Re: Most Non-virgins Are Jealous by marvin902(m): 12:01pm On Dec 12, 2017
op do me a favor and change the title of this thread..
it sounds as if your gloating over none virgins.. undecided undecided
being a virgin is good buh those not make someone pure of heart...
Re: Most Non-virgins Are Jealous by Ginaz(f): 12:04pm On Dec 12, 2017
NoFavors:
Gosh! Why do you keep cussing gòat? Don't you have training. Continue like this and you will never get a man on nairaland

Calling me a goat is a compliment to me. It means "Greatest of all time" grin yes I am a G.O.A.T with a swag.

You are a domestic goat, the one that shouts "mie-mie" and has beards cos you don't have sense to digest I am not safiaa

1 Like

Re: Most Non-virgins Are Jealous by Nobody: 12:08pm On Dec 12, 2017
Ginaz:

Calling me a goat is a compliment to me. It means "Greatest of all time" grin yes I am a G.O.A.T with a swag.

You are a domestic goat, the one that shouts "mie-mie" and has beards cos you don't have sense to digest I am not safia

There we go again. She's crying and cussing me out. Safia can't you be a gentleman for a minute? Or is it my fault that they caught you using an alternate? Even sef, it's not my fault that you cannot find man and you're 35. Girls don't cuss. If you calm down , I will give you a boy. Adaksbullet. He dates anything
Re: Most Non-virgins Are Jealous by Nobody: 12:18pm On Dec 12, 2017
I agree!
#TeamNoSexBeforeMarriage
#TeamOrgasmsCanKill
#TeamNeverBeenTouched
#TeamSayNoToPremaritalSex

1 Like

Re: Most Non-virgins Are Jealous by Nobody: 12:30pm On Dec 12, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
I agree!
#TeamNoSexBeforeMarriage
#TeamOrgasmsCanKill
#TeamNeverBeenTouched
#TeamSayNoToPremaritalSex
I am Russia president
Re: Most Non-virgins Are Jealous by Nobody: 12:31pm On Dec 12, 2017
Are you the one that deflowered me
NoFavors:
I am Russia president
Re: Most Non-virgins Are Jealous by Nobody: 12:34pm On Dec 12, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
Are you the one that deflowered me
What did I say? I'm not a horticulturist. How can I enter your garden and cut your flower sef?
Re: Most Non-virgins Are Jealous by Nobody: 12:35pm On Dec 12, 2017
Ode grin
NoFavors:
What did I say? I'm not a horticulturist. How can I enter your garden and cut your flower sef?
Re: Most Non-virgins Are Jealous by Nobody: 12:37pm On Dec 12, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
Ode grin
Stop lying. Girls don't lie
Re: Most Non-virgins Are Jealous by Nobody: 12:38pm On Dec 12, 2017
I’m not lying na... you can ask my husband lipsrsealed
NoFavors:
Stop lying. Girls don't lie
Re: Most Non-virgins Are Jealous by Nobody: 12:43pm On Dec 12, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
I’m not lying na... you can ask my husband lipsrsealed
Mr CK?
Re: Most Non-virgins Are Jealous by I888(m): 12:51pm On Dec 12, 2017
Jochabed:
O yes they are. You find a girl/boy who is not a virgin advicing his/her virgin friend to loose it,so that the both can be on the same level when it comes to immorality. Pls don't loose your virginity because of peer preasure,your non-v friends know the can never be virgins again,so they will feel better if you join them..DON'T!!
grin grin grin grin this one never see guy wey sabi press the right button dey brag... I know an ex that used to brag too... we know how she ended.

Story!
Re: Most Non-virgins Are Jealous by Jochabed(f): 1:46pm On Dec 12, 2017
RickandMorty:

finally!!!! someone understands my point.
Re: Most Non-virgins Are Jealous by Jochabed(f): 1:53pm On Dec 12, 2017
marvin902:
op do me a favor and change the title of this thread..
it sounds as if your gloating over none virgins.. undecided undecided
being a virgin is good buh those not make someone pure of heart...
O yes, a girl can't be tagged a Good Girl cause she is a virgin,your character earns you that status. I am only advicing virgins,not to give into pressure. I am also aware of the pain none-virgins go through because the lost it.
Re: Most Non-virgins Are Jealous by donstan18: 2:04pm On Dec 12, 2017
Ginaz:

Mental abuse it real believe me. Bye nice talking with you. Finally got this out of my chest since all these years. I haven't truly open it all up cos I was shy. Not once online like this. Only told two friends.

Time to clean my closet!

Alright, do have a nice day.

Sanitary prefect cleaning everywhere...Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Insomnia... / Parents Disown Daughter On Newspaper For Being Lesbian / OMG (oh My Girlfriend)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.