Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,330 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

You Can Romance But You Can't Enter - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Can Romance But You Can't Enter (3769 Views)

4 Reasons Why You Can't Be "Just Friends" With Your Ex / 'if You Can't Buy Me Porsche, Stay Away'- Lady Says, But See Replies She Got / "If You Can't Give Your Girlfriend Money, Be Prepared To Share Her" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Can Romance But You Can't Enter by winta2007(m): 4:09pm On Dec 06, 2017
My girl will allow me to romance her to the core. I can touch and caress her but when it comes to sex. She will refuse. What can be the cause? I have dated her for 3 months now.
Re: You Can Romance But You Can't Enter by dingbang(m): 4:13pm On Dec 06, 2017
Patience bro... Don't beg her again.... Don't even touch her...

1 Like

Re: You Can Romance But You Can't Enter by Nobody: 4:14pm On Dec 06, 2017
she fears you might run away after eating her kitty

just make her comfortable and stop demanding it like your life depends on it. kiss

3 Likes

Re: You Can Romance But You Can't Enter by SmellingAnus(m): 4:29pm On Dec 06, 2017
dingbang:
Patience bro... Don't beg her again.... Don't even touch her...
Op listen to this advice..... By the way... Never be desperate for sex or at least dont let her know about your desperation to have sex with her if not you may become a victim of manipulation .... Op, you can get to a level where she will be the one to even initiate the sexual activity... For now, listen to what this my brother said....

2 Likes

Re: You Can Romance But You Can't Enter by dingbang(m): 4:33pm On Dec 06, 2017
SmellingAnus:
Op listen to this advice..... By the way... Never be desperate for sex or at least dont let her know about your desperation to have sex with her if not you may become a victim of manipulation .... Op, you can get to a level where she will be the one to even initiate the sexual activity... For now, listen to what this my brother said....
na the way my brother.. I applied this method on an ex, she was all "no no no...don't please"..., I was like.. Ok na.. Shebi na the same bed we dey sleep... She will come and try to cuddle me on bed...I go just do like say I no dey interested... I no even send sef...

Carry myself go sleep for another bed for my room because I get two mattress, she come be like.. Shuoo.. Come dey beg me to come sleep with am... Lmao... Yeyebrity.. Na she come finally come sleep with me for my own bed... grin

3 Likes

Re: You Can Romance But You Can't Enter by SmellingAnus(m): 4:44pm On Dec 06, 2017
dingbang:
na the way my brother.. I applied this method on an ex, she was all "no no no...don't please"..., I was like.. Ok na.. Shebi na the same bed we dey sleep... She will come and try to cuddle me on bed...I go just do like say I no dey interested... I no even send sef...

Carry myself go sleep for another bed for my room because I get two mattress, she come be like.. Shuoo.. Come dey beg me to come sleep with am... Lmao... Yeyebrity.. Na she come finally come sleep with me for my own bed... grin
hahahahaha I know say you talk am from experience... Me sef... It takes a well experienced guy/man to say what you said.... Thumbs up... As for me... I don over experience am... Op you better apply this ...
Re: You Can Romance But You Can't Enter by GOFRONT(m): 5:23pm On Dec 06, 2017
OP it is like a case of see Morroco see Spain

Som girls sha. If u like take them to the beach, from there to Mrbiggs from there to Shoprite from there to shawarma joint from there to d Boutique from there to d cinema to watch d most romantic movie from ther to your bedroom, kiss her, romance her drive her crazy, when u wonna s*x, she will be like "Nop, stop it".........makes me wonder why the Libido of our girls is far far from their body system

2 Likes

Re: You Can Romance But You Can't Enter by iamJ(m): 5:49pm On Dec 06, 2017
winta2007:
My girl will allow me to romance her to the core. I can touch and caress her but when it comes to sex. She will refuse. What can be the cause? I have dated her for 3 months now.
dont answer all those people, ure not breaking her well, women get mumu button, maybe u are not pressing her skin well, maybe ur room is not comfortable , maybe ure not using a good perfume

allow her to eat, play with her, allow her to be comfortable and relaxed, if u get ac that will help, she will be cold and u can hold her and from there lipsrsealed kiss her neck, bite her ear, squeeze her well, that kind squeeze that will tell her the kind of Bleep on the menu, lick and suck her neck, she will direct u to her boobs grin cup one swallow the other one, while that one is going on, rub her laps hard, if u like sucking nunu, kiss her laps wella and rub ur hands all over while u cup her boobs, touch everywhere on her body, rub her lap and kiss the back of her neck under her hair, be the man oga take charge grin

especially the neck kiss kiss kiss kiss suck it die
[img]https://media1./images/dd9090549c9d8f672169d6cee25fdaef/tenor.gif[/img]

5 Likes

Re: You Can Romance But You Can't Enter by Nobody: 5:53pm On Dec 06, 2017
iamJ:
dont answer all those people, ure not breaking her well, women get mumu button, maybe u are not pressing her skin well, maybe ur room is not comfortable , maybe ure not using a good perfume

allow her to eat, play with her, allow her to be comfortable and relaxed, if u get ac that will help, she will be cold and u can hold her and from there lipsrsealed kiss her neck, bite her ear, squeeze her well, that kind squeeze that will tell her the kind of Bleep on the menu, lick and suck her neck, she will direct u to her boobs grin cup one swallow the other one, while that one is going on, rub her laps hard, if u like sucking nunu, kiss her laps wella and rub ur hands all over while u cup her boobs, touch everywhere on her body, rub her lap and kiss the back of her neck under her hair, be the man oga take charge grin

badt Guy. I'm so trying this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Can Romance But You Can't Enter by iamJ(m): 6:06pm On Dec 06, 2017
jamariwolf:
badt Guy. I'm so trying this
dont mind her shouting look at her face

once u see this

mountain wan erupt

she go give u her soul like this grin then she done reach the mountain top

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Can Romance But You Can't Enter by AnodaIT(m): 6:20pm On Dec 06, 2017
Get away from me
iamJ:

Re: You Can Romance But You Can't Enter by ubunja(m): 6:56pm On Dec 06, 2017
you stupid fool. you are only making her wet for another man. from you she goes straight to her main fvcker with her engines revving.
good work
your ancestors would be pleased. grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Can Romance But You Can't Enter by Kenzico(m): 6:58pm On Dec 06, 2017
grin shocked grin

BAD BOYS full here!!!

Make Una continue....I'm here to learn

1 Like

Re: You Can Romance But You Can't Enter by davspog2(m): 7:42pm On Dec 06, 2017
Like your life depends on it abi? Radarada!

1 Like

Re: You Can Romance But You Can't Enter by Jtmanager(m): 7:42pm On Dec 06, 2017
Masters ah hail o
Re: You Can Romance But You Can't Enter by EmmySparky(m): 9:19pm On Dec 06, 2017
make i pack one place with my degree...guys here get masters for kpashing matter

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Can Romance But You Can't Enter by Nobody: 9:28pm On Dec 06, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:
she fears you might run away after eating her kitty

just make her comfortable and stop demanding it like your life depends on it. kiss

Why are you blowing a kiss at him?
Re: You Can Romance But You Can't Enter by habsydiamond(m): 9:59pm On Dec 06, 2017
she thinks u are on a chop and clean mouth mission like our soldiers for sambisa..... so u don't know that something is missing...to Bleep u have to spoil her with things money can buy.....cos Na money be them password ooo....if not no pussy for u....to women pussy is the real deal ooo. dem fit expose their boobs for people to see but dem no fit expose pussy because that one Na strong room...for u to see the strong room that means u don rob them be that

1 Like

Re: You Can Romance But You Can't Enter by sonofanApe: 11:38pm On Dec 06, 2017
habsydiamond:
she thinks u are on a chop and clean mouth mission like our soldiers for sambisa..... so u don't know that something is missing...to Bleep u have to spoil her with things money can buy.....cos Na money be them password ooo....if not no pussy for u....to women pussy is the real deal ooo. dem fit expose their boobs for people to see but dem no fit expose pussy because that one Na strong room...for u to see the strong room that means u don rob them be that
grin grin
Re: You Can Romance But You Can't Enter by pkang: 4:09am On Dec 07, 2017
AnodaIT:
Get away from me

Na demon? grin grin grin grin
Re: You Can Romance But You Can't Enter by Nutase: 6:03am On Dec 07, 2017
Congregation of the demonic brethren determining one innocent ladies destiny.

Holy Ghost fire frustrate their evil imaginations and plan against that poor sister.

1 Like

Re: You Can Romance But You Can't Enter by Nobody: 6:06am On Dec 07, 2017
Maturity
Re: You Can Romance But You Can't Enter by Nobody: 7:25pm On Dec 07, 2017
iamJ:
dont mind her shouting look at her face

once u see this

mountain wan erupt

she go give u her soul like this grin then she done reach the mountain top
baba you too much oooooo. cheesy
Re: You Can Romance But You Can't Enter by Daviestunech(m): 8:21pm On Dec 07, 2017
The course here pass 4units ooo shocked
Re: You Can Romance But You Can't Enter by Adasun(m): 8:29pm On Dec 07, 2017
dingbang:

but shey nothing hapn grin

(1) (Reply)

Would I Be Wrong To End This Relationship? / Konji Na Bastard / Guy Says He's Not A Rapist After Masturbating On Lady's Thighs Against Her Wish

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.