Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

Facebook Lovers.. Finally Getting Married - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Facebook Lovers.. Finally Getting Married (1254 Views)

I'm Finally Getting Married / Thick And Curvy Ladies Are Finally Getting The Recognition They Deserve. / Facebook Lovers Break Up Shortly After Posting Loved Up Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Facebook Lovers.. Finally Getting Married by Ibmust(m): 5:09pm On Dec 06, 2017
Hjli

1 Like

Re: Facebook Lovers.. Finally Getting Married by AK6464(m): 5:11pm On Dec 06, 2017
please don't try this at home or anywhere, you may not be lucky to be among the 0.0002% that ends happily.

Congratulations to them
Re: Facebook Lovers.. Finally Getting Married by luvlymabel: 5:11pm On Dec 06, 2017
fiest to comm ent

cute
Re: Facebook Lovers.. Finally Getting Married by luvlymabel: 5:12pm On Dec 06, 2017
second to comment

lemme close for today
Re: Facebook Lovers.. Finally Getting Married by Ibmust(m): 11:31am On Dec 08, 2017
AK6464:
please don't try this at home or anywhere, you may not be lucky to be among the 0.0002% that ends happily.

Congratulations to them

meaning?
Re: Facebook Lovers.. Finally Getting Married by Nobody: 11:58am On Dec 08, 2017
Hmmm facebook..scammers havencheesy,date a girl dere at ur own risk.
Re: Facebook Lovers.. Finally Getting Married by Lalas247(f): 12:03pm On Dec 08, 2017
lefulefu:
Lol maka why grin
Re: Facebook Lovers.. Finally Getting Married by Nobody: 12:10pm On Dec 08, 2017
Lalas247:

Lol maka why grin
many of the girls on Facebook looking for guys are actually yahoo guys using female picscheesy.na to scam unsuspecting men be their main intent.their modus operandi is that they send u pm and claim love or they claim they have seen u somewhere b4.wen dem don hook the guy..normally d guy will ask for meetup and then they will ask for transport fare..if d guy send the money to their account dem go disappearcheesy.imagine racking 20k each from 50 to 100 mugus in a week.dats a decent takeout for a yahoo boy.mehn any strange Facebook female send me pm i always very suspicious..especially if she is sexily clad in her pixscheesy.

1 Like

Re: Facebook Lovers.. Finally Getting Married by Lalas247(f): 12:22pm On Dec 08, 2017
lefulefu:
many of the girls on Facebook looking for guys are actually yahoo guys using female picscheesy.na to scam unsuspecting men be their main intent.their modus operandi is that they send u pm and claim love or they claim they have seen u somewhere b4.wen dem don hook the guy..normally d guy will ask for meetup and then they will ask for transport fare..if d guy send the money to their account dem go disappearcheesy.imagine racking 20k each from 50 to 100 mugus in a week.dats a decent takeout for a yahoo boy.mehn any strange Facebook female send me pm i always very suspicious..especially if she is sexily clad in her pixscheesy.
Lol see hustle o shocked
Thought the Facebook thingy has died out now ....
True especially if it’s the female making the first move ... cause not a lot of Naija chics do that .. so it’s suspicious
Re: Facebook Lovers.. Finally Getting Married by Nobody: 12:32pm On Dec 08, 2017
Lalas247:

Lol see hustle o shocked
Thought the Facebook thingy has died out now ....
True especially if it’s the female making the first move ... cause not a lot of Naija chics do that .. so it’s suspicious
it even becomes more suspicious when they quickly start commenting how they like ur pix..how u look so hot and bla.omo wen dat happen to me na so i dey dey much on my guard dat its probably a yahoo boy behind dat Facebook id cheesy.

1 Like

Re: Facebook Lovers.. Finally Getting Married by Martin0(m): 12:52pm On Dec 08, 2017
lefulefu:

Na wa for u oo,na so u take miss that girl wey shaybebaby bring for you @ wannabenigeriagringrin
That girl na real oo I can bet my black ass she's realgringrin
Re: Facebook Lovers.. Finally Getting Married by Nobody: 12:55pm On Dec 08, 2017
Martin0:

Na wa for u oo,na so u take miss that girl wey shaybebaby bring for you @ wannabenigeriagringrin
That girl na real oo I can bet my black ass she's realgringrin
real ke? See,my mind no really open for dat one oocheesy.how am i sure that wannabenigeria no be guy wey dey pretend to be babe.man pickin got to be careful these dayscheesy.
Re: Facebook Lovers.. Finally Getting Married by Martin0(m): 1:08pm On Dec 08, 2017
lefulefu:
real ke? See,my mind no really open for dat one oocheesy.how am i sure that wannabenigeria no be guy wey dey pretend to be babe.man pickin got to be careful these dayscheesy.

See make I tell u,even me doubt but I later confirm she's real,shaybebaby nor go fit play that kin trick na..

Since then she nor gree enter obline becoz she come even they fear nigerian's self coz one nigerian guy don even show her for that way...

I nor go jus con dey tell u wetin I nor know nagringrin
She be wan try again but na base on d talk wey u con dey talk na jus kill her spiritgringrin
Re: Facebook Lovers.. Finally Getting Married by samyfreshsmooth(m): 1:08pm On Dec 08, 2017
Beautiful couple
wish them a HML

1 Like

Re: Facebook Lovers.. Finally Getting Married by Martin0(m): 1:09pm On Dec 08, 2017
lefulefu:

I know say scarmmer's fool everywhere but guy few still dey wey be real oogringrin

Lera u go say I nor give u babe now u jus lost that special babe wey my dearie friend give ugringrin
Re: Facebook Lovers.. Finally Getting Married by Nobody: 1:24pm On Dec 08, 2017
Martin0:

See make I tell u,even me doubt but I later confirm she's real,shaybebaby nor go fit play that kin trick na..

Since then she nor gree enter obline becoz she come even they fear nigerian's self coz one nigerian guy don even show her for that way...

I nor go jus con dey tell u wetin I nor know nagringrin
She be wan try again but na base on d talk wey u con dey talk na jus kill her spiritgringrin
i know say sheybaby na good babe but then how she really sure say dat im online friend is really a female? See my guy anything that involves online dating and relationship make u fear am.yahoo boys don contaminate everything.their hands are everywhere. Na so one time one of my guy come dey chat up with one Russian babe. My guy come dey trip for d babe but me warn am say na probably scam.until d the Russian girl arrange to meet with my guy for Nigeria. My guy was all over the moon till d babe drop d bombshell that flight ticket from Moscow to lagos cost about a thousand dollars.that she don raise 250 dollars but she need my guy to send her 750 dollars to complete d balance for d ticket and she promise to make it up with my guy with mind blowing sexcheesy.when my guy yarn me na so i bust out dey laughcheesy.it was so obvious dat it was a naija scammer posing as a Russian babecheesy.my guy come tell d scammer dat kobo no dey with am...dat was d last time d Russian girl/scammer send messagecheesy.abeg the internet is crawling with all sorts of scam artist.dem full facebook,instagram and even nairaland.hope u don notice a number of fake female monikers operated by yahoo boys in herecheesy.

1 Like

Re: Facebook Lovers.. Finally Getting Married by Nobody: 1:28pm On Dec 08, 2017
lefulefu:
i know say sheybaby na good babe but then how she really sure say dat im online friend is really a female? See my guy anything that involves online dating and relationship make u fear am.yahoo boys don contaminate everything.their hands are everywhere. Na so one time one of my guy come dey chat up with one Russian babe. My guy come dey trip for d babe but me warn am say na probably scam.until d the Russian girl arrange to meet with my guy for Nigeria. My guy was all over the moon till d babe drop d bombshell that flight ticket from Moscow to lagos cost about a thousand dollars.that she don raise 250 dollars but she need my guy to send her 750 dollars to complete d balance for d ticket and she promise to make it up with my guy with mind blowing sexcheesy.when my guy yarn me na so i bust out dey laughcheesy.it was so obvious dat it was a naija scammer posing as a Russian babecheesy.my guy come tell d scammer dat kobo no dey with am...dat was d last time d Russian girl/scammer send messagecheesy.abeg the internet is crawling with all sorts of scam artist.dem full facebook,instagram and even nairaland.hope u don notice a number of fake female monikers operated by yahoo boys in herecheesy.

grin Joblessness everywhere
Re: Facebook Lovers.. Finally Getting Married by Nobody: 1:31pm On Dec 08, 2017
splinx:

grin Joblessness everywhere
u call yahoo boys jobless?
Re: Facebook Lovers.. Finally Getting Married by Nobody: 1:32pm On Dec 08, 2017
lefulefu:
u call yahoo boys jobless?

Don't pay attention to me.That's true though, it's work for some of them
Re: Facebook Lovers.. Finally Getting Married by Martin0(m): 1:35pm On Dec 08, 2017
lefulefu:

See make I tell u,shaybebaby na my real correct babe(friend) I can bet myself on what she can do and what she can't ,remember I was the one who told her to give u a babe?gringrin

The girl is her friend infact they both attended the same school for that way..

As for online relationship,I get thounsands way's to detect them scammer's gringrin

U know I ve friends wey dey do yahoo and them dey alway's tell me about the latest tricks in town,sometimes dey even call me to inform me of the current bomb in town...

See I understand your point but wetin I wan tell u be say,some moniker are real ooo,and many are fakegringrin

Remember when I dey laugh u dat time?coz I knew u were suspect or doubting like me,even when I was doubting I wasn't 100% sure of my doubt coz I knew shaybebaby won't hurt people or do tinz like that..

Remember 2face say opportunity come but oncegringrin

Well we go dey hope for u next opportunity..gringringrin

Na so one guy call my Ex a scarmmer here coz say she her profile looks like a scarmmer and my Ex be wan help him life small with some Randsgringrin

Chai I nor fit forget how me and her husband take laugh that night..gringrin
Re: Facebook Lovers.. Finally Getting Married by Nobody: 1:36pm On Dec 08, 2017
splinx:

Don't pay attention to me.That's true though, it's work for some of them
lol come to Benin.many yahoo guys na Venza and big jeeps dem dey ride.na so dem dey splash all their money on olosho every night and weekends.yahoo yahoo na full time job for many young guys cos a successful yahoo boy earns more than a university profcheesy.
Re: Facebook Lovers.. Finally Getting Married by SurefireFashion: 1:52pm On Dec 08, 2017
happy married life
Re: Facebook Lovers.. Finally Getting Married by Michelle55: 2:00pm On Dec 08, 2017
HML... may almighty God richly bless your union and give you all round happiness to last you guys for a lifetime

1 Like

Re: Facebook Lovers.. Finally Getting Married by Nobody: 2:14pm On Dec 08, 2017
lefulefu:
lol come to Benin.many yahoo guys na Venza and big jeeps dem dey ride.na so dem dey splash all their money on olosho every night and weekends.yahoo yahoo na full time job for many young guys cos a successful yahoo boy earns more than a university profcheesy.

I trust Benin boys when it comes to runs. Maybe University profs should become converted to make more money wink
Re: Facebook Lovers.. Finally Getting Married by Nobody: 2:39pm On Dec 08, 2017
splinx:

I trust Benin boys when it comes to runs. Maybe University profs should become converted to make more money wink
grin
splinx:

Re: Facebook Lovers.. Finally Getting Married by Ibmust(m): 10:05pm On Mar 04, 2020
Thanks for all ur comments. God has finally grated them the fruit of womb. They've celebrated 2 years wedding anniversary early this year..
Re: Facebook Lovers.. Finally Getting Married by Nobody: 11:02pm On Mar 04, 2020
Wow, congratulations she's cute, may God continue to bless you and your family.

1 Like

Re: Facebook Lovers.. Finally Getting Married by jeff1607(m): 1:33am On Mar 05, 2020
Ibmust:
Thanks for all ur comments. God has finally grated them the fruit of womb. They've celebrated 2 years wedding anniversary early this year..

Bro, you are doing well

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Go About It O... / If He Wakes You Up In The Midnight To Cook,will You? / Young Pastor Commands Lady To Pull Pants During Deliverance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.