Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,514 members, 7,954,947 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:04 PM

True Love Or Scam (lady Posts Chat With A Delhi Man) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / True Love Or Scam (lady Posts Chat With A Delhi Man) (1964 Views)

#Support All Breasts , South African Lady Posts Her Breast pics On Twitter / Man ''Working In Oil Company'' Tries To Scam Lady On Facebook. Then This Happens / Lady Posts Selfie In Sexy Dress, But Everyone Is Talking About Her Bedroom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

True Love Or Scam (lady Posts Chat With A Delhi Man) by brandydaniells(m): 5:22pm On Dec 06, 2017
I was pained

maybe it is really love

from my own point of view

but many people seems to disagree

your opinion counts tho...
Re: True Love Or Scam (lady Posts Chat With A Delhi Man) by brandydaniells(m): 5:24pm On Dec 06, 2017

Re: True Love Or Scam (lady Posts Chat With A Delhi Man) by brandydaniells(m): 5:24pm On Dec 06, 2017
coming

Re: True Love Or Scam (lady Posts Chat With A Delhi Man) by brandydaniells(m): 5:25pm On Dec 06, 2017
coming

Re: True Love Or Scam (lady Posts Chat With A Delhi Man) by brandydaniells(m): 5:26pm On Dec 06, 2017
on it

Re: True Love Or Scam (lady Posts Chat With A Delhi Man) by brandydaniells(m): 5:26pm On Dec 06, 2017
lols

Re: True Love Or Scam (lady Posts Chat With A Delhi Man) by brandydaniells(m): 5:27pm On Dec 06, 2017
still still

Re: True Love Or Scam (lady Posts Chat With A Delhi Man) by brandydaniells(m): 5:28pm On Dec 06, 2017
lmaooo ...sorry I mean..... OMG

Re: True Love Or Scam (lady Posts Chat With A Delhi Man) by brandydaniells(m): 5:29pm On Dec 06, 2017
finally

Re: True Love Or Scam (lady Posts Chat With A Delhi Man) by brandydaniells(m): 5:32pm On Dec 06, 2017

so finally

what do y'all think?

do u thing the dude might be sincere after all

as per d Length he went just to prove his love...

or is it just... the things u do to get money

lalasticlala

seun

ishilove

mynd44

all of una mods oya

https://www.wittyfeed.me/story/60075/british-woman-trolled-indian-scammer
Re: True Love Or Scam (lady Posts Chat With A Delhi Man) by vikzdawiz: 5:42pm On Dec 06, 2017
Re: True Love Or Scam (lady Posts Chat With A Delhi Man) by mzHANA(f): 6:06pm On Dec 06, 2017
Rubbish
Re: True Love Or Scam (lady Posts Chat With A Delhi Man) by brandydaniells(m): 6:30pm On Dec 06, 2017
mzHANA:
Rubbish
pardon?
Re: True Love Or Scam (lady Posts Chat With A Delhi Man) by Ishilove: 10:22pm On Dec 06, 2017
Lmao! What an idiot. A dunderhead cheesy

Indians, na their work. Once you add them the next thing is to send deek pics. I've lost count of the number of them I blocked on Facebook for this disgusting behaviour.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: True Love Or Scam (lady Posts Chat With A Delhi Man) by sonofanApe: 10:24pm On Dec 06, 2017
Ishilove:

Indians, na their work. Once you add them the next thing is to send deek pics. I've lost count of the number of them I blocked on Facebook for this disgusting behaviour.
why do you look like a baby cow?
Re: True Love Or Scam (lady Posts Chat With A Delhi Man) by Ishilove: 11:13pm On Dec 06, 2017
brandydaniells:
I was pained

maybe it is really love

from my own point of view

but many people seems to disagree

your opinion counts tho...
You should put the link. It's plagiarism when you lift content without directly acknowledging the source.
Re: True Love Or Scam (lady Posts Chat With A Delhi Man) by kennysam91: 11:45pm On Dec 06, 2017
Mean of all this
Re: True Love Or Scam (lady Posts Chat With A Delhi Man) by prettyesther20: 11:55pm On Dec 06, 2017
India harbor the highest number of most sex starved males in the world. #myopinion
Re: True Love Or Scam (lady Posts Chat With A Delhi Man) by brandydaniells(m): 7:29am On Dec 07, 2017
Ishilove:

You should put the link. It's plagiarism when you lift content without directly acknowledging the source.
done
Re: True Love Or Scam (lady Posts Chat With A Delhi Man) by brandydaniells(m): 7:36am On Dec 07, 2017
Ishilove:

the population of men....... I think.... is more than that of the women. ....

that's why they go far for love...... I think
Re: True Love Or Scam (lady Posts Chat With A Delhi Man) by Ishilove: 9:04am On Dec 07, 2017
brandydaniells:

the population of men....... I think.... is more than that of the women. ....

that's why they go far for love...... I think

Hahahaha! The one on this thread was not after love. He was looking to scam the woman but he is a learner, and an unintelligent one at that. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: True Love Or Scam (lady Posts Chat With A Delhi Man) by Nobody: 8:55pm On Dec 07, 2017
Ishilove:

Hmmmmmm
Re: True Love Or Scam (lady Posts Chat With A Delhi Man) by Ishilove: 9:08pm On Dec 07, 2017
oyb:

Hmmmmmm
Boda, what's 'hmmmmmm'?
Re: True Love Or Scam (lady Posts Chat With A Delhi Man) by Nobody: 9:12pm On Dec 07, 2017
prettyesther20:
India harbor the highest number of most sex starved males in the world. #myopinion
their women hardly give them the stuff.that could explain why they are sex starved.

1 Like

Re: True Love Or Scam (lady Posts Chat With A Delhi Man) by Nobody: 9:14pm On Dec 07, 2017
Ishilove:

Boda, what's 'hmmmmmm'?

This one that you are friending koras on Facebook. Issokay.

Kora no dey look for anything pass toto

(1) (Reply)

She's 24 But Have Slept With About 70 Men. / Blac Chyna Shows Ample Cleavage As She Attends Her Son's Graduation With Ex Tyga / Man Abandons His Family Abroad To Take A Young Wife In Nigeria.see Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.