Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:52 AM

Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel (60116 Views)

UN Votes, Rejects Trump's Decision On Recognition Of Jerusalem As Israel Capital / Czech Republic Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of The State Of Israel / Full Text Of Trumps Speech Recognizing Jerusalem As Israel's Capital (Video, Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel by Jokerman(m): 6:05am On Dec 07, 2017
Kingofrudy:
[s][/s]

Jerusalem belongs to Islam and we will reclaim it. You people think you can steal Islamic territories because of American support? Muslims are not cowards and we shall fight for what is ours. I hope the sultan of Sokoto our leader releases a statement on this before we know the support we will give our Palestinian brothers. We are all at alert in the south west and this won't be swept under the carpet angry

What concerns SW with this you better carry you wahala and go back to the North.... or who told you SW are Moslems

Jerusalem belongs to Israel... it belongs to David the great king....

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel by Nobody: 6:07am On Dec 07, 2017
Jokerman:

What concerns SW with this you better carry you wahala and go back to the North.... or who told you SW are Moslems

Jerusalem belongs to Israel... it belongs to David the great king....

Majority of us in the south west are Muslims and we support Palestine
Re: Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel by Jokerman(m): 6:15am On Dec 07, 2017
Kingofrudy:

Lol... how much deceit can you wallow in..... these churches have made almost all SWs Christians....
Deeper life
Redeemed
Winners
Lordschosen
Aladura

Let them organize a crusade, and see facts.....

However Jerusalem matter does not concern Nigeria..... let's face our own problems

9 Likes

Re: Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel by Nobody: 6:17am On Dec 07, 2017
Jokerman:

Lol... how much deceit can you wallow in..... these churches have made almost all SWs Christians....
Deeper life
Redeemed
Winners
Lordschosen
Aladura

Let them organize a crusade, and see facts.....

However Jerusalem matter does not concern Nigeria..... let's face our own problems

Islam will conquer world

1 Like

Re: Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel by Jokerman(m): 6:22am On Dec 07, 2017
Kingofrudy:

Islam will conquer world

OK keep on.... my own is to be with the Lord Jesus as he reigns supreme... Amen.. I pray you come into the light too....

11 Likes

Re: Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel by elfico(m): 6:27am On Dec 07, 2017
odigbosky:

and the Israelis have planned how to contain the rage....they understand each other.....they are neighbors
I hope so. you seem to be the only sane person quoting me.

1 Like

Re: Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel by honourhim: 6:29am On Dec 07, 2017
God bless Isreal.

7 Likes

Re: Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel by Nobody: 6:31am On Dec 07, 2017
KingOfThisnDat:
There aren’t a lot of Christians in Israel as a whole, either. Jews don’t view Christianity as a true religion.

What difference does it make? Jerusalem has been lost by Palestine. They should make do with Ramallah.

8 Likes

Re: Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel by Nobody: 6:32am On Dec 07, 2017
Kingofrudy:

Who’s this notherner claiming SW? You better continue living your daily life without trouble or you would be dealt with seriously.

5 Likes

Re: Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel by erukujeje(m): 6:35am On Dec 07, 2017
All you Christians supporting the move I hope you are all aware that Israel does not regard you Africans. If you doubt me go to Jerusalem and see how you will be treated.
Re: Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel by Nobody: 6:37am On Dec 07, 2017
Kingofrudy:
[s][/s]

Jerusalem belongs to Islam and we will reclaim it. You people think you can steal Islamic territories because of American support? Muslims are not cowards and we shall fight for what is ours. I hope the sultan of Sokoto our leader releases a statement on this before we know the support we will give our Palestinian brothers. We are all at alert in the south west and this won't be swept under the carpet angry

I am from the SW. A thoroughbred omoluabi and I rejoice at the reclaiming of the city of God by the people of Israel. Oya go and carry bomb and start killing Christians na. Do anyhow and the western power would see to it that we are separated from you terrorists. Foolish northern influenced terrorist!

8 Likes

Re: Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel by elfico(m): 6:37am On Dec 07, 2017
Kokolet11:
Oga protest or no protest palestine can't do anything
I really hope so. after all, you and I and trump would be kilometers away from it all right? Its easy to toy with people's lives when yours is perfectly safe.

1 Like

Re: Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel by Nobody: 6:38am On Dec 07, 2017
erukujeje:
All you Christians supporting the move I hope you are all aware that Israel does not regard you Africans. If you doubt me go to Jerusalem and see how you will be treated.

Does it matter? Israel now has its capital as Jerusalem. Oya start carrying bombs as you are won’t to do.

5 Likes

Re: Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel by Nobody: 6:38am On Dec 07, 2017
Alcatraz005:

I am from the SW. A thoroughbred and I rejoice at the reclaiming of the city of God by the people of Israel. Oya go and carry bomb and start killing Christians na. Do anyhow and the western power would see to it that we are separated from you terrorists. Foolish northern influenced terrorist!

Mind what you say. Muslims are not terrorists

1 Like

Re: Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel by Nobody: 6:39am On Dec 07, 2017
elfico:
I really hope so. after all, you and I and trump would be kilometers away from it all right? Its easy to toy with people's lives when yours is perfectly safe.

You are a prospective terrorist and all you can do is threaten to carry bombs. The people of Israel are ready for you.

7 Likes

Re: Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel by Nobody: 6:40am On Dec 07, 2017
Kingofrudy:

They are. Do your worst. What have you been threatening since? The whole world is bracing up for more bombings starting this Friday. We are ready.

11 Likes

Re: Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel by Nobody: 6:48am On Dec 07, 2017
Alcatraz005:

They are. Do your worst. What have you been threatening since? The whole world is bracing up for more bombings starting this Friday. We are ready.

All we want is to reclaim all Palestinian territories stolen by Israel including Jerusalem. Islam is peace but we are not cowards
Re: Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel by skolab4(m): 6:53am On Dec 07, 2017
Amarabae:
stop sweating, the cold blooded Netanyahu and Trump are coming.
You will know that Israel is not here to laugh
When it comes, it will bounce on u first, then you know who the Americans really are ,,,,i know you will not learn your lesson from the killing of Bob Marley and Ghadafi ....
Re: Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel by Nobody: 6:53am On Dec 07, 2017
Kingofrudy:

All we want is to reclaim all Palestinian territories stolen by Israel including Jerusalem. Islam is peace but we are not cowards

You are not cowards? Can all muslim nations defeat only Israel not to talk of all western nations who have Judeo Christian principles? Just misbehave and see many of your people dealt with. The world is tired of Islamic terrorism. About Jerusalem, you are not reclaiming anything as it never belonged to Palestine/muslims to begin with.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel by Nobody: 6:55am On Dec 07, 2017
skolab4:

When it comes, it will bounce on u first, then you know who the Americans really are ,,,,i know you will not learn your lesson from the killing of Bob Marley and Ghadafi ....

Do anyhow in Nigeria and the Christians will go their way. The Christians own the natural and human resource this country depends on. Just start any killing tomorrow (Friday) and you and your Islamic Federal Government would be out on a tough spot.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel by Nobody: 6:56am On Dec 07, 2017
Alcatraz005:

You are not cowards? Can all muslim nations defeat only Israel not to talk of all western nations who have Judeo Christian principles? Just misbehave and see many of your people dealt with. The world is tired of Islamic terrorism. About Jerusalem, you are not reclaiming anything as it never belonged to Palestine/muslims to begin with.

You people think it's a joke right? We will start from Nigeria once the sokoto caliphate releases a statement. Israel are bullies
Re: Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel by konoplyanka: 6:58am On Dec 07, 2017
Kingofrudy:

And Jew. Keep trolling.
Re: Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel by skolab4(m): 6:58am On Dec 07, 2017
Alcatraz005:

You are a prospective terrorist and all you can do is threaten to carry bombs. The people of Israel are ready for you.
Your mentors are the real terrorist, they trained Osama bin ladin and later brand him terrorist when it bounce back on them,,Your hero killed ,Bob Marley and Ghadafi, you r so deluded that u can't see that they r the real terrorist

2 Likes

Re: Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel by odigbosky(m): 6:58am On Dec 07, 2017
plessis:
You are plain dumb. Please explain how Jerusalem belong to Israel. even in the Bible, it was written that Jerusalem was stolen from the jebusites which are the Palestinian Arabs today.

Use your senses. The jews had no country until the Balfour declaration in 1917. Go and get yourself educated.

Seriously bro....the Jebusites are the Arabs...if i go by your perspective the people in ancient mesopotamia which is now iraq would also be Arabs and if your trace the history of the jews it all started from iraq which is an arab state now so they are arabs too by default abi....
The Palestinians of today aren't the Jebusites...
And lastly bro there was no state as the Palestinian state before the Balfour declaration....i know you understand what it means to be a state.

1 Like

Re: Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel by Nobody: 6:58am On Dec 07, 2017
Enoma222:
7keep_deceiving_your_self_either_you_are_for good or evil dey is nothing like middle
lol am an atheist we don't believe in good or bad we believe in wat we see

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel by Nobody: 7:03am On Dec 07, 2017
Kingofrudy:

You people think it's a joke right? We will start from Nigeria once the sokoto caliphate releases a statement. Israel are bullies

If you no start, e no go better for you! You think we Christians sef are joking because our useless leaders have been holding us back? Start the killings where you are and see your precious Nigeria Balkanized.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel by Nobody: 7:04am On Dec 07, 2017
skolab4:

Your mentors are the real terrorist, they trained Osama bin ladin and later brand him terrorist when it bounce back on them,,Your hero killed ,Bob Marley and Ghadafi, you r so deluded that u can't see that they r the real terrorist

We are not the ones who detonate bombs when things don’t go your way.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 7:12am On Dec 07, 2017
Kingofrudy:
[s][/s]

God bless America grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel by Dotng: 7:39am On Dec 07, 2017
KingOfThisnDat:
Jews-the religion:Judaism-REGARDS JESUS AS A CRIMINAL AND FALSE PROPHET. Go and do your research.
If you had read my post and processed it properly you should have known that I wasn't following his line of argument about the views of Jews about Jesus but focusing on misguided perception that Jews look at black Christians different while ignoring the racist attitude of Arabs towards Blacks. Talking about research, you cannot separate Jews from Judaism. It is their culture and life. So, what are you talking about?
Re: Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel by Nobody: 7:40am On Dec 07, 2017
wait for the islamic war to commence
Re: Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel by juman(m): 7:44am On Dec 07, 2017
Economic situation in nigeria is bad.

People dey suffer so much.

APC government is a curse.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Russian Warship Carrying Hypersonic Nuclear Bombs Enters U.S Mainland (Photos) / President Putin Dives To Bottom Of Sea In A Submersible To Explore Sunk Sub / Kase Lawal May Cost Clinton The American Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.