Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,435 members, 7,954,729 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:04 AM

Damishi Sango Kidnapped With His Son On Their Way To PDP Convention - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Damishi Sango Kidnapped With His Son On Their Way To PDP Convention (20931 Views)

Plateau PDP Chairman, Damishi Sango Resign, Hands Over To Deputy, Amos Gombe / PDP Convention 2017: Delegates Chase Out Senator Buruji Kashamu / Goodluck Jonathan Arrives PDP Convention Venue (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Damishi Sango Kidnapped With His Son On Their Way To PDP Convention by temitemi1(m): 2:56pm On Dec 07, 2017
Bad!
Re: Damishi Sango Kidnapped With His Son On Their Way To PDP Convention by Blackops(m): 3:01pm On Dec 07, 2017
God go dey punish dem for us one by one. Next please.

Re: Damishi Sango Kidnapped With His Son On Their Way To PDP Convention by Timbi: 3:09pm On Dec 07, 2017
KingAfo:
whats with KADUNA-ABUJA road with kidnapping

They were abducted along Kafanchan-Jere-Abuja highway and not Kaduna -Abuja road.

1 Like

Re: Damishi Sango Kidnapped With His Son On Their Way To PDP Convention by sunepapi14: 3:09pm On Dec 07, 2017
I don't feel sorry for them though...... Since a lot of them only amassed wealth for themselves and their generation, they should face whatever comes their way.

Useless poliTHIEFcians.....
Re: Damishi Sango Kidnapped With His Son On Their Way To PDP Convention by 2shure: 3:12pm On Dec 07, 2017
ppl come up wit diff scams everyday on nairaland.
nor go work.
make she dey beg.
december scam
Disneylady:

Really? but she posted some of her last results on other threads......just asking oooo
Re: Damishi Sango Kidnapped With His Son On Their Way To PDP Convention by Disneylady(f): 3:18pm On Dec 07, 2017
2shure:
ppl come up wit diff scams everyday on nairaland.
nor go work.
make she dey beg.
december scam
lol
Re: Damishi Sango Kidnapped With His Son On Their Way To PDP Convention by Obierika(m): 3:44pm On Dec 07, 2017
This is obviously an inside job
Re: Damishi Sango Kidnapped With His Son On Their Way To PDP Convention by Charly68: 3:49pm On Dec 07, 2017
Trust PDP ,you can't beat them at their game.. Only God knows how Baba Buhari beats them in 2015 ..their game plan just collapsed then..this one they have tarted kidnapping just because of party positions now only God knows what they would do come election season proper..
Re: Damishi Sango Kidnapped With His Son On Their Way To PDP Convention by gotnel: 3:49pm On Dec 07, 2017
Olorun akowa yo. Political gerimandering of the powerful people drawing their war game for 2019
Re: Damishi Sango Kidnapped With His Son On Their Way To PDP Convention by lazygal: 4:27pm On Dec 07, 2017
Keneking:
Politics 2019 would be dirty angry angry

The signs are as clear as daylight ..my greatest pity ,fear,anger is on the lives that would be lost ..either for rituals or any other reason ...

If I mention setting now I go get ban
Re: Damishi Sango Kidnapped With His Son On Their Way To PDP Convention by tit(f): 4:42pm On Dec 07, 2017
RIP
Re: Damishi Sango Kidnapped With His Son On Their Way To PDP Convention by billyG(m): 5:38pm On Dec 07, 2017
time for him & his son to pay their dues.
Re: Damishi Sango Kidnapped With His Son On Their Way To PDP Convention by billyG(m): 5:39pm On Dec 07, 2017
i wish dey can kidnap atiku & his sons.
Re: Damishi Sango Kidnapped With His Son On Their Way To PDP Convention by Neoteny(m): 6:27pm On Dec 07, 2017
KingAfo:
whats with KADUNA-ABUJA road with kidnapping

Search me, bro.

And this damn govt ain't doing a thing about it.

1 Like

Re: Damishi Sango Kidnapped With His Son On Their Way To PDP Convention by juman(m): 7:39pm On Dec 07, 2017
Unsafe country.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why APC Suspended Amosun, Okorocha, Osita Okechukwu, Usani Usani / Police Arrest Kuje Prison Escapee, Kamal Abubakar In Katsina (Photo) / Obanikoro Speaks On EFCC Raid On His House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.