Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,548 members, 7,819,946 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

Help!i Don’t Understand The Changes With My Wife,she Will Not Speak To Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!i Don’t Understand The Changes With My Wife,she Will Not Speak To Me (3433 Views)

I Beat My Wife She Almost Pass Out / Man Buys Range Rover Jeep For His Wife, She Never Left Him While He Was Poor / Any Time I Have Sex With My Wife She Always Ask For More. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!i Don’t Understand The Changes With My Wife,she Will Not Speak To Me by ORAGBON(m): 10:16am On Dec 14, 2017
Yes, you cant make a fair judgement from one side of the story
Romanic:
I wish we can hear from the wife too to know why she decided to act soo strange.
Re: Help!i Don’t Understand The Changes With My Wife,she Will Not Speak To Me by djsalvation122(m): 11:04am On Dec 14, 2017
For Men Only! Read How To Satisfy Your Woman $exually In Bed (Great Tips)

Despite the fact that there are many $ex tips online many many still fail the task of satisfying their partner $exually.
It is actually sad to realise that sometimes, you could be perfect at everything but terribly bad
when it comes to making a woman happy,
especially when it comes to $ex and $exual things.
For women, $ex is not only what you do, and it
doesn't have to begin in the bedroom. Even the
littlest things could turn her on and earn you
points as an ideal romantic lover.
Twitter user, The Ultimate [@TheUltimateLale],
believes there are universal truths that every
guy should know about making women happy,
and women expect men to know these things.
So what are the things your babe wants you
know about $ex and $exually satisfying her?

not far just followe the link below to read all complete tips
http://www.mpbaze.com.ng/2017/03/for-men-only-read-how-to-satisfy-your.html?m=1
Re: Help!i Don’t Understand The Changes With My Wife,she Will Not Speak To Me by jeff1607(m): 11:47am On Dec 14, 2017
when a lady lacks humility or fear (not being scared in totality) for her husband that relationship or marriage can never work
Re: Help!i Don’t Understand The Changes With My Wife,she Will Not Speak To Me by LivelyStones: 1:31pm On Dec 14, 2017
I concur
Romanic:
I wish we can hear from the wife too to know why she decided to act soo strange.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Woman Attacks Boyfriend In His Sleep For Refusing To Have Sex With Her / Ladies Why? Why? Why? / Men And Women Of Nairaland, Is This True? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.