Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,259 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:53 AM

Bishop Oyedepo Asks Lady To Return To The Altar After Her Testimony At Shiloh - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo Asks Lady To Return To The Altar After Her Testimony At Shiloh (101124 Views)

Did You See Pepper In The Last 8 Years, Oyedepo Asks Nigerians / Bishop Oyedepo’s 9 ‘Bodyguards’ At Shiloh 2019 Spark Controversy Online / Bishop Oyedepo Asks Buhari To Resign, Get Out Of Office Over Herdsmen Killings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Asks Lady To Return To The Altar After Her Testimony At Shiloh by muller101(m): 4:31pm On Dec 08, 2017
kodded:

the children of hate and anger will be disappointed with this news cheesy cheesy cheesy
you don't sound happy
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Asks Lady To Return To The Altar After Her Testimony At Shiloh by kosisoOkafor: 4:33pm On Dec 08, 2017
Rockyrocky:
All is yahoo!
You are just plain stupid.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Asks Lady To Return To The Altar After Her Testimony At Shiloh by benzema8(m): 4:40pm On Dec 08, 2017
majekdom2:
where did the bible ask you to use the internet? Wisdom is profitable to direct. People are tapping into mysteries and it's working for them. Many of you are there lamenting. Only fools doubt proofs. Your daddy freeze is yet to be invited by Havard. This is a young lady doing her thing and Havard reached to her. Get wisdom!
the funny thing is dat those complaining tithe dnt pay

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Asks Lady To Return To The Altar After Her Testimony At Shiloh by Nobody: 4:48pm On Dec 08, 2017
dainformant:
A young lady intrigued the founder of Living Faith Church Worldwide, Bishop David Oyedepo and other congregants after her humble ear tingling testimony. Bishop David Oyedepo asked the lady identified as Nkechi Okwuone to return to the Altar after her wonderful testimony and celebrated her at Shiloh 2017.

Nkechi who reportedly graduated with a second class lower degree (2.2) works in Microsoft Nigeria with the Philanthropies team under the Public Sector Business Segment.

Sequel to this, she was the Head of Unit Open data, Website and Social media in the Information Communication Technology Agency, Edo State Government, leading the team managing the State’s Government website, social media and Open Data portal, the first sub-national Open Data portal in Africa.

Furthermore, she is a founding member of SabiHub, a non-profit organization with a vision to solve social problems using technology. A School of Data 2015 Fellow, member of the Open data Institute’ Open Data Leaders Network. Open Data Institute Learning Associate and a Mandela Washington Fellow of the President Obama’s Young African Leaders Initiative.

The lady revealed that she is passionate about leading the next generation of youths who will be using technology to solve local social problems.

Bishop Oyedepo encouraged youths to keep pursuing after God after which he prayed that the spirit of excellence be poured upon every youth.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/12/young-lady-intrigues-bishop-oyedepo-others-church-service-photos.html

Credit; Leke Beecroft

Be simply want to collect money from her. Dazol
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Asks Lady To Return To The Altar After Her Testimony At Shiloh by linkszelda: 4:57pm On Dec 08, 2017
good news for his pocket/business

lemme go about my own business and enrich my own pocket

see ya all later
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Asks Lady To Return To The Altar After Her Testimony At Shiloh by Nobody: 4:59pm On Dec 08, 2017
adedayoa2:
Daddy freeze is wrong, I ain't a member of winners make e no be like sey I dey support, but Oyedepo pays almost 24000 persons salaries and don't forget they have schools too. The teachers and lecturers don't work for free my dear.

Which money dles he use in paying the salaries? From your tithe, seed sowing and offering right ?

How did you arrive at 24000?
The number being a whole figure proves only one thing, YOU ARE A LIAR
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Asks Lady To Return To The Altar After Her Testimony At Shiloh by Nobody: 5:00pm On Dec 08, 2017
majekdom2:
lols, many of you don't know it's these churches that's still keeping Nigeria.

Wow!!! Tell us more and also explain further
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Asks Lady To Return To The Altar After Her Testimony At Shiloh by Nobody: 5:01pm On Dec 08, 2017
Macmoni:

u and daddy freeze i dnt no who is more stupid can dangote give quarter of d inspiration oyedepo is giving he deserve ten percent of d moni i dnt care if it biblical or not it doesnt mine i cant help d less privileges oyedepo is destined to be rich with or without ur moni if he was carrying gun to collect our moni it different but he teaches d word of God dat moni can not buy
u are very stingy if u dnt pay tithe

why did you exchange your brain for a plate of rice?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Asks Lady To Return To The Altar After Her Testimony At Shiloh by kodded(m): 5:38pm On Dec 08, 2017
muller101:
you don't sound happy
you don't sound normal undecided
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Asks Lady To Return To The Altar After Her Testimony At Shiloh by saajib: 5:48pm On Dec 08, 2017
Saintsbrown:
“Aliko Dangote is the President and CEO of Dangote Groups Bishop Oyedepo is the General Overseer of Winners Chapel Both men sit on billions. Dangote employs and feeds millions. Oyedepo receives 10% of salary of every member of Church monthly, owns and manages investments including fees paying University. While Dangote pays taxes to the Government, Oyedepo pays nothing. Dangote has one private jet but Oyedepo has a fleet of 4 private jets including Bombardier. Here we are with two extremes; a community builder and a Scammer

#daddy freeze

You are big lair,thousand of Nigerians are getting their salary and making a living in Covenant and Landmark Universities and several Secondary schools establish by Winners. All those staff are paying their taxes. Do you even know how much a Professor pays as tax to Govt on a monthly basis? Ignoramous
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Asks Lady To Return To The Altar After Her Testimony At Shiloh by sherybanky(m): 6:10pm On Dec 08, 2017
Please I'm still searching for the testimony
Abeg be fast about uploading it
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Asks Lady To Return To The Altar After Her Testimony At Shiloh by Nobody: 6:32pm On Dec 08, 2017
kosisoOkafor:
You are just plain stupid.
He's still a yahoo boy.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Asks Lady To Return To The Altar After Her Testimony At Shiloh by Johnrake69: 6:48pm On Dec 08, 2017
anochuko01:

its not an irrelevant post.
simply tells us that serving God pays. unlike what some people want us to believe.
This girl was separating 20% of her pay for God's work and not even 10% that freeze want to die for.
she's now being studied as a curriculum in Harvard university.

Brother so you honestly believe everything that happened to her was as a result of the financial sacrifice? These are dangerous doctrine that only goes to fill the pocket of your GOs. Exploitative doctrine. God choses whoever he wants to uplift. It's not by our making. We can't buy our salvation, if we could, then, why did Christ die?

◄ Isaiah 64:6 ►
New International Version
All of us have become like one who is unclean, and all our righteous acts are like filthy rags; we all shrivel up like a leaf, and like the wind our sins sweep us away.

◄ Romans 9:15 ►
For he says to Moses, "I will have mercy on whom I have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I have compassion."

What financial sacrifice did David make at that tender age to be anointed King?

How much did Jacob pay from womb to be chosen from the mother's womb?

How much did Abraham pay God before God chose him?

How much did Noah pay to God to be saved from the flood?

How much did Job pay to be healed and prospered beyond measure?

How much did Jabez pay to have his prayers granted by God?

How much did Paul pay to become one of the most successful apostles of all time?

How much did Joseph pay to be made an adviser to the King of Egypt?

How did Mordecai pay to be recognised by the king?

How much did Esther pay to be noticed and granted audience by the King?

I can go on and on. We place so much emphasis on money. Money that means nothing to God.

Can you imagine a Dutch, French or UK citizen having this type of testimony? Testimony about getting a job after obtaining a degree?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Asks Lady To Return To The Altar After Her Testimony At Shiloh by Macmoni(m): 7:09pm On Dec 08, 2017
ollah1:

why did you exchange your brain for a plate of rice?
i changed it for rice so dat u can have sense but as if it not working
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Asks Lady To Return To The Altar After Her Testimony At Shiloh by Nobody: 7:12pm On Dec 08, 2017
Macmoni:

i changed it for rice so dat u can have sense but as if it not working

I would have written the gibberish you wrote now and earlier but i didnt cos have got a functioning brain
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Asks Lady To Return To The Altar After Her Testimony At Shiloh by Macmoni(m): 7:16pm On Dec 08, 2017
ollah1:

I would have written the gibberish you wrote now and earlier but i didnt cos have got a functioning brain
u call dat brains �yurk
#spit
u are a slowpoke
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Asks Lady To Return To The Altar After Her Testimony At Shiloh by piagetskinner(m): 7:18pm On Dec 08, 2017
her hard work and diligence paid off...

and God used that to open many doors of opportunities for her...

never leave out the God factor...because it is in him we move, live, and have our being..without God we are all useless

many have worked hard and nothing to show for it as a reward..she even graduated with a 2.2 not 1st class or 2.1
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Asks Lady To Return To The Altar After Her Testimony At Shiloh by Handsomecole(m): 7:19pm On Dec 08, 2017
Rubbish !!!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Asks Lady To Return To The Altar After Her Testimony At Shiloh by Nobody: 7:19pm On Dec 08, 2017
saajib:

You are big lair,thousand of Nigerians are getting their salary and making a living in Covenant and Landmark Universities and several Secondary schools establish by Winners. All those staff are paying their taxes. Do you even know how much a Professor pays as tax to Govt on a monthly basis? Ignoramous

Do you have a problem with comprehension? Dangote pays taxes because he is a business man and his business are registered .

Oyedepo doesn't pay taxes because his churches are registered AS A CHARITY ORGANISATION. But what do they do for charity?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Asks Lady To Return To The Altar After Her Testimony At Shiloh by Nobody: 7:21pm On Dec 08, 2017
Macmoni:

u call dat brains �yurk
#spit
u are a slowpoke

Call it whatever you want but only a completely dumb person would compose your kind of comments
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Asks Lady To Return To The Altar After Her Testimony At Shiloh by eyinjuege: 7:31pm On Dec 08, 2017
initialize:
He probably recalled her so he can take glory for the lady's effort when she eventually fulfil her life's goals. undecided

Just like their visions, All na intelligent forecast

Even if you have your doubts, the young lady in question has been doing exploits before being called publicly, she has done better than most of her contemporaries in terms of life goals. She is also obviously also a member of the church, so he can lay claim at any time including now.
You fail to see him use her as an example and role model to other youths. That's what i see him doing by calling her out and celebrating her, and not about any intelligent forecast.
Don't let your dislike for pastors stop you from being objective. Even the write up says he's advising youths to be focused. He never denied the girl's hardwork and focus. He never even mentioned its because she's a member of his church as a reason she's doing well.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Asks Lady To Return To The Altar After Her Testimony At Shiloh by YungJo207(m): 8:47pm On Dec 08, 2017
Saintsbrown:
“Aliko Dangote is the President and CEO of Dangote Groups Bishop Oyedepo is the General Overseer of Winners Chapel Both men sit on billions. Dangote employs and feeds millions. Oyedepo receives 10% of salary of every member of Church monthly, owns and manages investments including fees paying University. While Dangote pays taxes to the Government, Oyedepo pays nothing. Dangote has one private jet but Oyedepo has a fleet of 4 private jets including Bombardier. Here we are with two extremes; a community builder and a Scammer

#daddy freeze

Second pics got me speechless with a heavy heart, I pray we humans wake up and see there are more people that need 2% in the world than those that need the 10%...someone will give £10,000 to a pastor all because he prays for you and can't give the IDP camp in his own country £100 a big big shame..even Bible says God say he will come to his people as a beggar to test their faith not a rich man or pastor.........Africans matter don tire me I swear.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Asks Lady To Return To The Altar After Her Testimony At Shiloh by Fuckadict(m): 8:52pm On Dec 08, 2017
Saintsbrown:

#daddy freeze

ls it ur 10%?
lf you don't pay tithe why do you want the church to use the tithe of others to build road for you.
You want to reap where u did not saw
If you are so concerne, why not build a church then collect tithe and use the money to develop your community
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Asks Lady To Return To The Altar After Her Testimony At Shiloh by YungJo207(m): 8:53pm On Dec 08, 2017
majekdom2:
lols, many of you don't know it's these churches that's still keeping Nigeria.

It God not the church, many pastor this days are been consumed in pride and still don't know it,if you say the church save NIGERIA what does God we all pray to in heaven does?? People should stop taking glory for themselves...God said he will have mercy upon who he'll have mercy upon so don't come out and tell people it the church instead of God.....beside where you worship is just a building you as Christians that believe in God are the church read your Bible well and understand.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Asks Lady To Return To The Altar After Her Testimony At Shiloh by YungJo207(m): 8:58pm On Dec 08, 2017
Johnrake69:

Brother so you honestly believe everything that happened to her was as a result of the financial sacrifice? These are dangerous doctrine that only goes to fill the pocket of your GOs. Exploitative doctrine. God choses whoever he wants to uplift. It's not by our making. We can't buy our salvation, if we could, then, why did Christ die?

All of us have become like one who is unclean, and all our righteous acts are like filthy rags; we all shrivel up like a leaf, and like the wind our sins sweep us away.

For he says to Moses, "I will have mercy on whom I have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I have compassion."

How much did Paul pay to become one of the most successful apostles of all time?

I can go on and on. We place so much emphasis on money. Money that means nothing to God.

Can you imagine a Dutch, French or UK citizen having this type of testimony? Testimony about getting a job after obtaining a degree?

God bless you...if God wants to bless you he will bless you and if he feels it not yet your time if you like climb mountain Everest do 100 fasting have 10,000 pastor pray for you nothing will happen.....it so sad that many pastor take glory in the works of God this days instead of giving him the glory and that is pride which devil use easily against many of them.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Asks Lady To Return To The Altar After Her Testimony At Shiloh by Macmoni(m): 9:01pm On Dec 08, 2017
ollah1:

Call it whatever you want but only a completely dumb person would compose your kind of comments
yea like u are wiser ??
even as dumb as i am
i cant comment bullshit like a illiterate
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Asks Lady To Return To The Altar After Her Testimony At Shiloh by YungJo207(m): 9:11pm On Dec 08, 2017
Macmoni:

u and daddy freeze i dnt no who is more stupid can dangote give quarter of d inspiration oyedepo is giving he deserve ten percent of d moni i dnt care if it biblical or not it doesnt mine i cant help d less privileges oyedepo is destined to be rich with or without ur moni if he was carrying gun to collect our moni it different but he teaches d word of God dat moni can not buy
u are very stingy if u dnt pay tithe

He gives you inspiration to be successful does he give you inspiration to be saved?? See brother your salvation matters more to God than any other thing you can think of.....Bible says seek FIRST his kingdom and not success.....I don't care if you have $1trillion if you not saved you are like am empty cup cause vessel too big..... without God your success is useless... don't chase after success and riches chase after God and watch riches chase you.....my point don't tell me how to make it as a pastor your job is to drag me closer to God beside God message to his servant,messenger was simple ..( prepare my people for my coming) not tell them to be successful first.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Asks Lady To Return To The Altar After Her Testimony At Shiloh by Viula(m): 9:12pm On Dec 08, 2017
Homeboiy:
If oyedepo no dash her money
All na wash undecided
is everything all about money?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Asks Lady To Return To The Altar After Her Testimony At Shiloh by Mechejy: 9:36pm On Dec 08, 2017
OrestesDante:

shocked

∆ But what's the point of the news?

Nothing really... It is just an irrelevant Shiloh 2017 update. ∆
can holiness, purity of heart, righteousness, sanctification be heard in this garthering? can they be taught how to make heaven and not how to make money?That's the question
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Asks Lady To Return To The Altar After Her Testimony At Shiloh by YungJo207(m): 9:43pm On Dec 08, 2017
Mechejy:
can holiness, purity of heart, righteousness, sanctification be heard in this garthering? can they be taught how to make heaven and not how to make money?That's the question

That you'll hardly hear them talk which is sad cause God said prepare my people for my coming not teach them to be successful,many people don't know it only when you follow God closer he will pour out his blessings upon you and not by your pastors prayer.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Asks Lady To Return To The Altar After Her Testimony At Shiloh by Nobody: 9:47pm On Dec 08, 2017
YungJo207:

He gives you inspiration to be successful does he give you inspiration to be saved?? See brother your salvation matters more to God than any other thing you can think of.....Bible says seek FIRST his kingdom and not success.....I don't care if you have $1trillion if you not saved you are like am empty cup cause vessel too big..... without God your success is useless... don't chase after success and riches chase after God and watch riches chase you.....my point don't tell me how to make it as a pastor your job is to drag me closer to God beside God message to his servant,messenger was simple ..( prepare my people for my coming) not tell them to be successful first.

Don't mind that olodo
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Asks Lady To Return To The Altar After Her Testimony At Shiloh by anochuko01(m): 11:03pm On Dec 08, 2017
Johnrake69:

After most if these people became partakers of God's grace, they needed to give back to God to enter a higher realm of blessings and to declare their love for God.
After Noah was saved from the flood, he sacrificed and God had to aware never to destroy the world with flood. same with almost everyone of them up there. look at Abraham and almost sacrificing Isaac.
forget French, UK, and Dutch... the children of God would overcome the likes of bill Gates when we return to taking spiritual responsibility like our fathers of faith.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" / Lady Sent Away From Church In Onitsha For Wearing This Dress (Photos) / Female Jehovah's Witness Knocks At Man's House, He Opens The Door While Naked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.