Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Pastor Adeboye Ambushed At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye Ambushed At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress (61492 Views)

Best Man Chased Out Of Wedding Ceremony At RCCG Aba For Having Full Beard / Visa Seekers Pray With Foreign Flags At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress / Mentally Challenged Woman Healed At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress - Autoreportng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye Ambushed At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress by malvisguy212: 3:24pm On Dec 08, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Can't people pray on their own
Must they see a man of God
hey,why are you discouraging people not to pray? don't teach doctrines, teach doctrine of the Bible
Matthew 18:19 -20
“Truly I tell you, whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven.
19 “Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven.
20 For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them.”

go and study James chapter 5, the context is prayer of faith.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Ambushed At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress by melek: 3:24pm On Dec 08, 2017
Atheist over to you.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Ambushed At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress by Reference(m): 3:24pm On Dec 08, 2017
Fantastic. Just fantastic. The gospel is going round the world. The end of days is drawing near.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Ambushed At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress by Austinoiz(m): 3:25pm On Dec 08, 2017
odedinigbin:

And dem go start to name Pple from ur village say na dem dey do u,not knowing u've already destroyed ur future with ur stinking mouth! Must u talk? And if u must,u should be mindful of ur utterances

I know you, Adeboye's zombie.
Now let me school you. You weren't sent to church to learn to curse. You are there to eke out your salvation. So do well to save your soul and keep your ineffectual curses to your pocket.
Also quit being a pawn cos you can't have a future of your own being one.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Ambushed At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress by Ctrlsolutn: 3:29pm On Dec 08, 2017
tosyne2much:
That's good of baba.

I thought baba has handed over to a pastor to perform nationwide duties but the pastor he handed over to is not even recognized at all

Thats what i actually wanted to talk abt bcoz such instances/arrangements makes one imagine some few things
Re: Pastor Adeboye Ambushed At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress by Nobody: 3:30pm On Dec 08, 2017
hotboz:
Only God can do what no man can do
his part of the problems this country has
Re: Pastor Adeboye Ambushed At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress by WINDSOW(m): 3:33pm On Dec 08, 2017
MhizzAJ:
The woman with an issue of blood should have prayed on her own. Peter mother-in-law should have visited the doctor.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Ambushed At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress by Modupeolatemi01(f): 3:35pm On Dec 08, 2017
Naughtytboy:
why cant you read ur books at home why going to school?

Thanks for the answer.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Ambushed At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress by malvisguy212: 3:35pm On Dec 08, 2017
Naughtytboy:
perfect answer my brother, Bible illiteracy is the problem of most Nigerian

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Ambushed At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress by Nobody: 3:35pm On Dec 08, 2017
On my way to the redemption camp to receive my own portion of the blessings.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Ambushed At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress by Modupeolatemi01(f): 3:38pm On Dec 08, 2017
bamidelee:

his part of the problems this country has

And u add to the problem by poking ur nose on things dt does not concern u?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Ambushed At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress by Mailthaddeus(m): 3:38pm On Dec 08, 2017
MhizzAJ:

Off course they can,, but the Bible also instructed that we should not neglect the gathering of brethren. Same way many people trooped out to see Jesus for prayers and healings. Seek the Lord where He can be found. U pray, fast, Go to Church and repeat.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Ambushed At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress by Naughtytboy: 3:40pm On Dec 08, 2017
Modupeolatemi01:

Thanks for the answer.
Uw sis

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Ambushed At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress by Nobody: 3:40pm On Dec 08, 2017
Modupeolatemi01:

And u add to the problem by poking ur nose on things dt does not concern u?
so this is how little you can reason
Re: Pastor Adeboye Ambushed At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress by mavinc4u(f): 3:41pm On Dec 08, 2017
irisola:
Dear all well meaning Nairalanders, my name is Oluwaseyi, I humbly appeal for financial assistance to help me complete my tuition.
I am a student of ECWA School of nursing Egbe. I wrote my last exams and RN qualifications exams last month.
Howbeit, my results will not be released to me because i still owe the school
Tuition : 154,000

Any assistance will be deeply appreciated.
Acct no: 3050406158
Name: Ilesanmi Oluwaseyi Funmi
Bank name: First bank.

Thanks

meet any of the mentioned pastors, they would be of assistance to you.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Ambushed At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress by beewhy009(m): 3:42pm On Dec 08, 2017
LukeLook:
Men of God are receiving more praises, glory and tithes than Jesus Christ. SAD

Did Jesus Christ lodged a complain to you about that claim of yours?

All glory be to the name of the Lord again.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Ambushed At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress by Nodogragra4me(m): 3:42pm On Dec 08, 2017
LukeLook:
Men of God are receiving more praises, glory and tithes than Jesus Christ. SAD

I wonder what you have to say about Mary that the catholic church makes the corner stone of the church to the point of having a litany in praise of her whereas the one that died for our sin has none. A church were all the formula prayers has more mention of Mary than Jesus Christ.

They even have saint Mary catholic church.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Ambushed At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress by Modupeolatemi01(f): 3:49pm On Dec 08, 2017
bamidelee:

so this is how little you can reason

I see how big u reason. Pa wisdom,ur first comment shows how smart u are.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Ambushed At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress by castrokins(m): 3:53pm On Dec 08, 2017
Glory To God In The Highest.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Ambushed At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress by LukeLook: 3:54pm On Dec 08, 2017
melek:
Atheist keep fighting in vain.
I doubt whether there are atheist in Christianity. Only rational thinkers and logical thinker
Re: Pastor Adeboye Ambushed At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress by LukeLook: 4:00pm On Dec 08, 2017
Nodogragra4me:

I wonder what you have to say about Mary that the catholic church makes the corner stone of the church to the point of having a litany in praise of her whereas the one that died for our sin has none. A church were all the formula prayers has more mention of Mary than Jesus Christ.

They even have saint Mary catholic church.
Well, all unchristian practices are bad
Re: Pastor Adeboye Ambushed At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress by Jessica555: 4:00pm On Dec 08, 2017
Great God at work there
Re: Pastor Adeboye Ambushed At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress by LukeLook: 4:02pm On Dec 08, 2017
beewhy009:

Did Jesus Christ lodged a complain to you about that claim of yours?

All glory be to the name of the Lord again.

He always complains but leaders are not listening, All glory must be to the name of the Lord again.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Ambushed At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress by Bigprick9inches: 4:05pm On Dec 08, 2017
Lubbish
Re: Pastor Adeboye Ambushed At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress by Achorise: 4:15pm On Dec 08, 2017
No criticism can slow down the growth and the move of God. from tithing to offering, from Jet ownership to mansions ownership. In all these things, we are more than conqueror in Christ Jesus. I love genuine pastors and prophets, not the only money loving pastors. I will give to them and their families, any day anytime.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Ambushed At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress by AcquireCofOLand(m): 4:16pm On Dec 08, 2017
DEPOSIT #100K AND GET TURKEY, BAG OF RICE AND COOKING OIL

buy 1plot from villa garden city
Behind MFM prayer City Magboro

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YklgX6yrWIc

Price: #650 per plot
Title: Registered survey
Size: 600sqm
Instant Allocation/Buy and Build

FLEXIBLE PAYMENT PLAN UP TO 6 MONTHS

3 Months plan: #230k × 3 months = #690k
6 months plan: #120k × 6 months = #720K

Deposit #100K and spread the balance for 3 to 6 months

Contact me on
08034113771 (or WhatsApp +2348027390046)

Let's discuss your options

investment made easy.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Ambushed At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress by LukeLook: 4:16pm On Dec 08, 2017
farem:

True, especially to someone who is dead IN sin!
Unfortunately, many are the ones finding that broad road to SIN and remaining dead in sin
Re: Pastor Adeboye Ambushed At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress by Etuagievin(m): 4:37pm On Dec 08, 2017
Naughtytboy:
ofcourse we go to school to be taught how to read and write well. Do you also mean that we go to pastors to learn how to pray? If so, how long are they going to teach people how to pray. What's the essense of the MODEL PRAYER Jesus taught us, is it not a format for prayer? When we have our mouths and we are not quarreling with God, then since HE is our father its only natural to ask him (directly) for help via prayer. Not designating someone to do that
Re: Pastor Adeboye Ambushed At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress by Nobody: 4:52pm On Dec 08, 2017
donblade85555:
I love dis man and oyedepo

You love the DEVIL! grin
Re: Pastor Adeboye Ambushed At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress by Nobody: 5:12pm On Dec 08, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Why are you so pained
Re: Pastor Adeboye Ambushed At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress by Julivas(m): 5:33pm On Dec 08, 2017
Praise ye the Lord. .... Hallelujah. ...
Re: Pastor Adeboye Ambushed At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress by LeanonGOD(m): 5:52pm On Dec 08, 2017
You need an urgent deliverance before you end up under the bridge. smh.
Austinoiz:
Oga Adeboye, wetin u dey find for bush for 4a.m, u be skull miner?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Myths About Spiritual Spouse / Deeper Life Suspends Kumuyi’s Son, Daughter-in-law / I Have Made Up My Mind To Leave Religion, It's Not Worth It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.