Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

She Deserves To Know But I Have Sinned Against Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Deserves To Know But I Have Sinned Against Her (1125 Views)

When A Girl Is Beautiful She Thinks She Deserves A Rich Man. / Let Her Keep The Coochie If She Thinks She Deserves Transport Fare To Come Over / "Your Boyfriend Deserves To Know Your Body Count" - Joro Olumofin To Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Deserves To Know But I Have Sinned Against Her by ORAGBON(m): 1:39pm On Dec 08, 2017
I dont how to share my story without being judged or the subject of ridicule. Anyway,I will try all the same. The reason is because I dont want to be seen as a bad person. I have also learnt from my mistake. I dont want other people to make the same mistake.

My colleague in the office has a boyfriend. They have been dating for over two years. He was introduced to us by my colleague about a year ago. He used to come and pick her up after work. Sometimes,those of us who live along their route will join them after work.

One of those days that I used to join them,I noticed the guy used to look at me through the rear mirror. At first,I found it strange.Later,I began to get amused. We began to flirt with looks in the car and no one saw us.

I dont know how he got my number but one day,Gona( my colleagues boyfriend) called my phone and we started talking. He asked me to meet him one Saturday in a hotel and I did. I feel ashamed as I am telling this story but I am also very sorry. That started the affair with my colleague’s boyfriend. The affair continued for the next four months. The guy was good to me. Always giving me money. He was clear that he was not letting his girlfriend. He said she was wife material. They agreed that they will not have sex until after marriage.

So Gona would come to me for fun while he was with his wife material. I doubt that I was his only side chick though. As the affair was going into the fifth month,Gona proposed to his girlfriend,my colleague,Amarachi. Everyone was happy for them but I was feeling sorry for the poor girl who didnt have an idea of the kind of casonava she was getting married to.

Anyway,I fell sick shortly after their engagement. It started out with the normal fevers and then malaria. I was so sick after like a month so I was admitted into the hospital. I got discharged after about three weeks but I was asked to come back for some more tests. A month later,I was in the hospital again as I had fallen sick again. By this time,my family was getting really worried.

To cut the story short,one of the tests that was carried out was HIV......see more

http://livelystones.com.ng/2338-2/
Re: She Deserves To Know But I Have Sinned Against Her by Michelle55: 1:49pm On Dec 08, 2017
ain't gonna judge or ridicule you cos I ain't a saint either.. as difficult as it may sound,you just have to tell her. you owe her that much

1 Like

Re: She Deserves To Know But I Have Sinned Against Her by Ebios(m): 1:51pm On Dec 08, 2017
Short of words....guys with wisdom over to u.....
Re: She Deserves To Know But I Have Sinned Against Her by krak101(m): 2:02pm On Dec 08, 2017
Atone for your sins and tell her. Eventually you're doing her generation unborn a huge favour
Re: She Deserves To Know But I Have Sinned Against Her by izaray(f): 2:20pm On Dec 08, 2017
Seconded
Re: She Deserves To Know But I Have Sinned Against Her by dollyjoy(f): 2:22pm On Dec 08, 2017
Every one on nairaland is a relationship expert. All these bloggers with their imaginary stories angry

1 Like

Re: She Deserves To Know But I Have Sinned Against Her by ubunja(m): 3:03pm On Dec 08, 2017
you dont owe anyone anything.
men and their consciences .be tougher like women who can conceal the partenity of a child from a man for years.
men need to grow a tougher skin

3 Likes

Re: She Deserves To Know But I Have Sinned Against Her by ORAGBON(m): 6:17pm On Dec 08, 2017
kudos
Michelle55:
ain't gonna judge or ridicule you cos I ain't a saint either.. as difficult as it may sound,you just have to tell her. you owe her that much
Re: She Deserves To Know But I Have Sinned Against Her by ORAGBON(m): 6:17pm On Dec 08, 2017
ubunja:
you dont owe anyone anything.
men and their consciences .be tougher like women who can conceal the partenity of a child from a man for years.
men need to grow a tougher skin
Re: She Deserves To Know But I Have Sinned Against Her by omoskenso(m): 6:30pm On Dec 08, 2017
Na only you be husband way wife they cheat on and girlfriend way betray her friend.... Continue, make lie kill U

https://www.nairaland.com/4220703/dont-understand-changes-wifeshe-not

1 Like

Re: She Deserves To Know But I Have Sinned Against Her by ubunja(m): 6:49pm On Dec 08, 2017
ORAGBON:
yar keep getting confused.
clueless to the vey end
Re: She Deserves To Know But I Have Sinned Against Her by ricson11(m): 9:17pm On Dec 08, 2017
Op don't ever expect me to click

(1) (Reply)

Why Are You Single? / Lol! That Moment She Start Crying I Want To Cum, I'm Cumming (video / Reasons You Need Gf In Your Life... (only For Males)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.