Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,595 members, 7,816,476 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

My Nairaland Romance Story: Two Nairalanders Wed (Photos) - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Nairaland Romance Story: Two Nairalanders Wed (Photos) (70571 Views)

Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Nairalanders / Man Who Got Crippled After Beating By His Senior In School Set To Wed (photos) / See Pre-wedding And Wedding Shots Of Two Nairalanders... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Nairaland Romance Story: Two Nairalanders Wed (Photos) by Nobody: 11:06pm On Dec 08, 2017
lefulefu:

lol the trolling and the bullying that comes with an unanswered pm cheesy..i concur
At times, I wonder how these set handle rejection from the ladies within their vicinity if they could stoop as low as trolling one online with all sort inhuman comments?. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Nairaland Romance Story: Two Nairalanders Wed (Photos) by Islie: 11:06pm On Dec 08, 2017
bibijay123:

Modify

that was like a Cinderella ferry tale of how prince charming met with her princess

happy married life

1 Like

Re: My Nairaland Romance Story: Two Nairalanders Wed (Photos) by Bonab: 11:08pm On Dec 08, 2017
Congratulations!

1 Like

Re: My Nairaland Romance Story: Two Nairalanders Wed (Photos) by Nobody: 11:08pm On Dec 08, 2017
bodyonchecheche:

I just like you and greiboy for some reason cheesy
oh u like me and greiboy grin grin grin?
dont mind us jor grin...we both belong to the ukwu squard cheesy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Nairaland Romance Story: Two Nairalanders Wed (Photos) by cstr1000: 11:08pm On Dec 08, 2017
justscorchone:
Still haven't shared the sex part,did you guys fvck or nah? That's what I wanna know
You dey ask toglese girl if dem fucck or not?
Togolese for that matter with their sexy mapouka dance.

Dey there make pant dey wear you.

1 Like

Re: My Nairaland Romance Story: Two Nairalanders Wed (Photos) by Divay22(f): 11:08pm On Dec 08, 2017
justscorchone:
Still haven't shared the sex part,did you guys fvck or nah? That's what I wanna know
How he take concern you tongue.amebo

OP congratulations kiss kiss kiss
God bless your home

2 Likes

Re: My Nairaland Romance Story: Two Nairalanders Wed (Photos) by Humility017(m): 11:08pm On Dec 08, 2017
lefulefu:
u know how some of dem go send pm and when it remains unanswered dem go come creating bashing threads cheesy.
it is not a right that a lady should reply your pm...if she replies fine and if she don't...
it is her phone....

the truth is....not all ladies you go after will accept you because you're a man or so.....
but never take for granted those that received you...treat them right.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Nairaland Romance Story: Two Nairalanders Wed (Photos) by Ayoolajumoke(f): 11:08pm On Dec 08, 2017
This is absolutely beautiful... I love love �

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Nairaland Romance Story: Two Nairalanders Wed (Photos) by Blessingodunayo(f): 11:09pm On Dec 08, 2017
Congratulations

1 Like

Re: My Nairaland Romance Story: Two Nairalanders Wed (Photos) by Nobody: 11:10pm On Dec 08, 2017
lefulefu:

oh u like me and greiboy grin grin grin?
dont mind us jor grin...we both belong to the ukwu squard cheesy.
Lol greiboy is my guy, I like you both because you have seem to have sense cheesy
Re: My Nairaland Romance Story: Two Nairalanders Wed (Photos) by ped21: 11:11pm On Dec 08, 2017
Re: My Nairaland Romance Story: Two Nairalanders Wed (Photos) by BabaRamota1980: 11:11pm On Dec 08, 2017
OP,
Happy Married Life to you and your Husband.

Great story and very inspiring! I wish you both a long life of wellbeing, patience, growth and fulfillment, Amen!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Nairaland Romance Story: Two Nairalanders Wed (Photos) by KingRex1(m): 11:12pm On Dec 08, 2017
Pls someone should get me a handkerchief cry
Congrats bibijay and crazygod

1 Like

Re: My Nairaland Romance Story: Two Nairalanders Wed (Photos) by mickeymimi: 11:12pm On Dec 08, 2017
Congratulations.......wish you all the best grin
Re: My Nairaland Romance Story: Two Nairalanders Wed (Photos) by Michaelpresh(m): 11:13pm On Dec 08, 2017
This is one hell of a true life story.

Everybody gwetaaaa!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Nairaland Romance Story: Two Nairalanders Wed (Photos) by Humility017(m): 11:13pm On Dec 08, 2017
Mhizrohzz:
HML to u guys.... Continue to blossom
hello
goodevening
trust your day went well?
Re: My Nairaland Romance Story: Two Nairalanders Wed (Photos) by emat93(f): 11:13pm On Dec 08, 2017
I124U:
This OP is beautiful oo shocked

NL girls should learn from OP and start replying our dms, na una loss if una no reply grin

But unlike crazy.god we won’t stalk u or become ur “automatic like button” tongue
undecided
I124U:
This OP is beautiful oo shocked

NL girls should learn from OP and start replying our dms, na una loss if una no reply grin

But unlike crazy.god we won’t stalk u or become ur “automatic like button” tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Nairaland Romance Story: Two Nairalanders Wed (Photos) by Nobody: 11:14pm On Dec 08, 2017
kimbraa:
At times, I wonder how these set handle rejection from the ladies within their vicinity if they could stoop as low as trolling one online with all sort inhuman comments?. grin
haaaaah! any guy here wey throw tantrums and create angry threads cos one or two babes no reply im message can physically harm a babe in his environment if such babe refuse im toasting.
Re: My Nairaland Romance Story: Two Nairalanders Wed (Photos) by bibijay123(f): 11:14pm On Dec 08, 2017
KingRex1:
Pls someone should get me a handkerchief cry
Congrats bibijay and crazygod

Thanks bro grin

1 Like

Re: My Nairaland Romance Story: Two Nairalanders Wed (Photos) by Nobody: 11:14pm On Dec 08, 2017
Congrats and Happy Married Life to you both! smiley Since most chics on this forum are fake and plastic anyway. Na so so $$$ dem go dey hungry for. Damn it!
Re: My Nairaland Romance Story: Two Nairalanders Wed (Photos) by bibijay123(f): 11:15pm On Dec 08, 2017
BabaRamota1980:
OP,
Happy Married Life to you and your Husband.

Great story and very inspiring! I wish you both a long life of wellbeing, patience, growth and fulfillment, Amen!

Amen Amen Amen thank you!

1 Like

Re: My Nairaland Romance Story: Two Nairalanders Wed (Photos) by udemzyudex(m): 11:15pm On Dec 08, 2017
If not for the pic, I would thought this is another story from you.. Wishing you and ya hubby HML.

1 Like

Re: My Nairaland Romance Story: Two Nairalanders Wed (Photos) by Punstar: 11:16pm On Dec 08, 2017
Wish you a happy marriage
Re: My Nairaland Romance Story: Two Nairalanders Wed (Photos) by Slaye: 11:16pm On Dec 08, 2017
makydebbie:
Bibiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii cheesy cheesy

Awwn my ewe sister, quick question tho, do ewe girls dress this way for their weddings or it's just you? cheesy

Bibi you're so so beautiful! Oga crazyygod get eyes biko. Your kids are going to be the bomb mehn! I wish you the best sis, that smile will be permanent on your face. tongue
Marital bliss!! kiss kiss And we're waiting for Atta and Kuma. tongue

So people still find love like this on NL? lipsrsealed
This could be me and somebody but he's vexing for me. cry

This could be us dear.. . Well, if only you had a nose..

Re: My Nairaland Romance Story: Two Nairalanders Wed (Photos) by bibijay123(f): 11:17pm On Dec 08, 2017
Islie:

that was like a Cinderella ferry tale of how prince charming met with her princess

happy married life

Awww embarassed thank you sis

1 Like

Re: My Nairaland Romance Story: Two Nairalanders Wed (Photos) by veelome: 11:17pm On Dec 08, 2017
Awww congrats on your love story dear
Re: My Nairaland Romance Story: Two Nairalanders Wed (Photos) by bibijay123(f): 11:17pm On Dec 08, 2017
udemzyudex:
If not for the pic, I would thought this is another story from you.. Wishing you and ya hubby HML.

Lol thanks grin

1 Like

Re: My Nairaland Romance Story: Two Nairalanders Wed (Photos) by Nobody: 11:18pm On Dec 08, 2017
bodyonchecheche:

Lol greiboy is my guy, I like you both because you have seem to have sense cheesy
few guys here do have sense cheesy.no be all dey take joy in bullying women cheesy.those who bully women in here are regarded as macho men by their peers.
Re: My Nairaland Romance Story: Two Nairalanders Wed (Photos) by bibijay123(f): 11:18pm On Dec 08, 2017
AyamConfidence:
Wow wow wow

Wonderful story.... You need to see the big smile spread on my face as I type this

All ive got for you are prayers and best wishes..... I never knew love could happen like this

I'm totally happy for you Bibi...... You deserve the best and i pray you and your darling husband Oga Crazygod have the most blissful marriage ever

P. S...... Let the kids start coming ooo.... I can't wait to see em beauties

Congrats again Bibijay123...... The good Lord bless you

Thank you bro...Amen to your prayers cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Nairaland Romance Story: Two Nairalanders Wed (Photos) by bibijay123(f): 11:19pm On Dec 08, 2017
iykekelvins:
Congratulations Bibijay123. Honestly, I'm so happy for you. You write one of the best stories on here.

And to crazygod, you're a sharp man, my nigga grin

Thank you grin

1 Like

Re: My Nairaland Romance Story: Two Nairalanders Wed (Photos) by kaziblake(f): 11:19pm On Dec 08, 2017
congratulations dear..God perfected his plans in ur life I wish you a happy home with lovely kids..

1 Like

Re: My Nairaland Romance Story: Two Nairalanders Wed (Photos) by Nobody: 11:20pm On Dec 08, 2017
Humility017:

it is not a right that a lady should reply your pm...if she replies fine and if she don't...
it is her phone....

the truth is....not all ladies you go after will accept you because you're a man or so.....
but never take for granted those that received you...treat them right.
gbam!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (31) (Reply)

Guys; Are You Safe? (pix) / What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel / "What Happened When I Followed My Boyfriend To Germany"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.