Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,577 members, 7,812,877 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:09 PM

Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Nairalanders - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Nairalanders (41845 Views)

Pre-wedding Shoot Of Two Nairalanders / See Pre-wedding And Wedding Shots Of Two Nairalanders... / My Nairaland Romance Story: Two Nairalanders Wed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Nairalanders by Nnadigoodluck(m): 4:45pm On Mar 25, 2022
#GUTCHY2022
He who finds a wife finds a good thing and obtains favor from the LORD. Prov. 18:22.

My Nairaland family, celebrate with us as we make our union official on 9/4/2022.

PS: My wife to be is also a Nairalander.

134 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Nairalanders by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:46pm On Mar 25, 2022
You guys look cute together.. kiss
Hope you experience a very fruitful and happy marriage..skol.. cheesy
This is a man here...not all these kids parading as wannabe redpillers talking down on women..

Look how women are breaking strides and doing great while the kids are busy hating and creating mindless threads.. grin

93 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Nairalanders by Nnadigoodluck(m): 4:47pm On Mar 25, 2022
More

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Nairalanders by thesicilian: 4:47pm On Mar 25, 2022
Congratulations in advance

Goodluck and Tochi = Gucci 2022

May your home be filled with laughter

155 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Nairalanders by Boogyman557: 4:48pm On Mar 25, 2022
Holly Gram cool Nice 1...

I hope say enough HOT Gin and WEED go FULL GROUND 4 Bois wey go JAZZ in Una Party!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Nairalanders by Suspect1: 4:49pm On Mar 25, 2022
OBALOLA55:
OMO NAIRALAND GIRLS DON OLD FINISH O shocked
noise!

151 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Nairalanders by rickpat(m): 4:49pm On Mar 25, 2022
this is really nice .... beautiful union awaits you two

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Nairalanders by Suspect1: 4:50pm On Mar 25, 2022
Would'nt your drop her username? Lets check something.
Anyways hml.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Nairalanders by Nobody: 4:50pm On Mar 25, 2022
Husband materials scarce oooo I feel like getting married lately but men have become too materialistic. Hml life to you guys

11 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Nairalanders by OBALOLA55(m): 4:51pm On Mar 25, 2022
Suspect1:
noise!
TALO ELEYI angry

3 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Nairalanders by Candidlady: 4:51pm On Mar 25, 2022
God when cry

This could have been us but you swallowed the PILLS

cry cry

Zonefree

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Nairalanders by Nobody: 4:52pm On Mar 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
This is a man here...not all these kids parading as wannabe redpillers talking down on women..

Look how women are breaking strides and doing great while the kids are busy hating and creating mindless threads.. grin
I swear I wonder if all men were like nairaland guys,gushhh

10 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Nairalanders by Suspect1: 4:52pm On Mar 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
[s]This is a man here...not all these kids parading as wannabe redpillers talking down on women..

noise![/s]

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Nairalanders by budaatum: 4:52pm On Mar 25, 2022
OBALOLA55:

THIS GUY JUST GO MARKET FINISH, NA LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY HE SEE BUY sad

WELL I WISH YOU HAPPY MARRIED LIFE WITH YOUR IYA ARUGBO

You know you are being jealous here.

80 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Nairalanders by Nobody: 4:53pm On Mar 25, 2022
Candidlady:
God when cry
It is well with us.

8 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Nairalanders by Suspect1: 4:53pm On Mar 25, 2022
OBALOLA55:
TALO ELEYI angry
oni re ka, keep shut!.

8 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Nairalanders by Zonefree(m): 4:55pm On Mar 25, 2022
Candidlady:
God when cry

cry cry

Zonefree
Simple task...make me fall in love with you.

Is it that difficult?

6 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Nairalanders by Candidlady: 4:55pm On Mar 25, 2022
Iyaebe:
It is well with us.

Amin !! Zonefree that iam even giving green light sef is forming colour blind embarassed

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Nairalanders by Zonefree(m): 4:56pm On Mar 25, 2022
Iyaebe:
It is well with us.
Not well with you, ma'am.

Men are scum, remember?

14 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Nairalanders by Choilila: 4:56pm On Mar 25, 2022
congrats

2 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Nairalanders by Blunttruth: 4:57pm On Mar 25, 2022
Nnadigoodluck:
#GUTCHY2022
He who finds a wife finds a good thing and obtains favor from the LORD. Prov. 18:22.

My Nairaland family, celebrate with us as we make our union official on 9/4/2022.

PS: My wife to be is also a Nairalander.

CC:
Lalasticlala
Dominique
Crazyman
OAM4J
Yokiti
Mynd44
Ogbeche77
Congratulations jare. Meanwhile some will be here whinning about how there are no good girls on nairaland.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Nairalanders by OBALOLA55(m): 4:58pm On Mar 25, 2022
budaatum:

You know you are being jealous here.
A FATHER OF 3 MALE KIDS IS JEALOUS undecided

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Nairalanders by Totilopussylick(m): 4:58pm On Mar 25, 2022
OBALOLA55:

THIS GUY JUST GO MARKET FINISH, NA LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY HE SEE BUY sad

WELL I WISH YOU HAPPY MARRIED LIFE WITH YOUR IYA ARUGBO
Na wetin scarce of husband the cause tongue
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Nairalanders by Nobody: 4:58pm On Mar 25, 2022
Candidlady:

Amin !! Zonefree that iam even giving green light sef is forming colour blind embarassed
I don give all the light tire but dem dy fear me because I too like money,is it my fault? I was on my own when money started liking me and I had no option than to reciprocate the love

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Nairalanders by Cardealer2021(m): 5:00pm On Mar 25, 2022
Nairaland red pillers will not like this grin
Congrats bro

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Nairalanders by Zonefree(m): 5:00pm On Mar 25, 2022
Blunttruth:

Congratulations jare. Meanwhile some will be here whinning about how there are no good girls in nairaland.
The good girls here are all married.

We're left with Iyaebe, Siofra and Animegirl dem.

9 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Nairalanders by Candidlady: 5:00pm On Mar 25, 2022
Zonefree:

Simple task...make me fall in love with you.

Is it that difficult?

Very difficult!!! You sound like an impossible being and idont have that strength.. Either ikill you or you end up killing me! And iwouldnt wanna raise my daughters(adopted identical twins) in a toxic relationship tongue

5 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Nairalanders by Padipadi(m): 5:02pm On Mar 25, 2022
Yummy love
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Nairalanders by Zonefree(m): 5:03pm On Mar 25, 2022
Candidlady:

Very difficult!!! You sound like an impossible being and idont have that strength.. Either ikill you or you end up killing me! And iwouldnt wanna raise my daughters(adopted identical twins) in a toxic relationship tongue
You can't kill me, no woman can.

You better hurry up and do the needful..time no dey o.

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Nairalanders by Rosement(f): 5:05pm On Mar 25, 2022
You guys are very lovely. May God bless your union, hml in advance.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Nairalanders by Candidlady: 5:06pm On Mar 25, 2022
Iyaebe:
I don give all the light tire but dem dy fear me because I too like money,is it my fault? I was on my own when money started liking me and I had no option than to reciprocate the love

Hahahahaha
Don't mind em they say we women are suppose to be a care taker aka helping hand but they scared to give us their resources (money) to help em take care of it lol

Confused entity

Me idon shove em put one side ino get that type of strength again

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

DJ Consequence Set To Wed (Pre-Wedding Photo) / Is My Girlfriend A Threat To Me? / How To Attract A Real Husband Material

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.