Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,401 members, 7,819,428 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

I Am Haemophobic! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Haemophobic! (2284 Views)

I Am Haemophobic! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Haemophobic! by Nobody: 4:54pm On Mar 30, 2010
Yes! i am haemophobic so i have this irrational fear of blood. This is where i think the problem lyes. My girlfriend is still a virgin and she wants me to deflower her. I dont know how go about it as i wouldn't want to lose her on this. Please folks, i impatiently need ur advice on this. Thanks.
Re: I Am Haemophobic! by Nobody: 4:56pm On Mar 30, 2010
emmboy:

Yes! i am haemophobic so i have this irrational fear of blood. This is where i think the problem lyes. My girlfriend is still a virgin and she wants me to deflower her. I[b] dont know how go about it as i wouldn't want to lose her on this[/b]. Please folks, i impatiently need your advice on this. Thanks.

You can get a friend who is not 'heamophobic' to do it for you! undecided
Re: I Am Haemophobic! by Mekzie(m): 5:38pm On Mar 30, 2010
Better talk to her how you feel about it and then you guys will decide on how to go about it.

wink wink wink
Re: I Am Haemophobic! by Nobody: 12:07am On Mar 31, 2010
You better get over your homo whatever and do what you've got to do.
Re: I Am Haemophobic! by THEAMAKA(f): 12:13am On Mar 31, 2010
well there are ways she can disvirgin herself, right? or pop her own cherry?
and then after that part is over. . . HAVE FUN!!
Re: I Am Haemophobic! by saintneo(m): 6:38am On Mar 31, 2010
[size=28pt]use sun glasses[/size]
DBanj's type
Re: I Am Haemophobic! by deltalife(m): 8:47am On Mar 31, 2010
You can discourse it with her so that he can help her self out but if you 0really apreciate her, man , you ougth to damn
your phobia and do your babe PRIDE.
Re: I Am Haemophobic! by benz190: 8:53am On Mar 31, 2010
ask amaka to helep you out wif it!
Re: I Am Haemophobic! by chelseabmw(m): 9:24am On Mar 31, 2010
Please give me ur girlfriends number, I love it
Re: I Am Haemophobic! by galatico(m): 10:26am On Mar 31, 2010
Get blindedfolded so you won't see it she'll guide you through he pleasure land !!!
Re: I Am Haemophobic! by queeneve: 12:05pm On Mar 31, 2010
Just to inform you, poster,

Every deflowering doesn't end in blood, JUST SO YOU KNOW,

(1) (Reply)

10 Reasons Why It’s Awesome To Date An Engineer / When He Is Preparing To Toast A Girl For The First Time (see Photo). / Conversation: Will There Ever Be A Time Like This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.