Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,259 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:16 AM

I Am Out Of The PDP Chairmanship Race-bode George Reveals - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Out Of The PDP Chairmanship Race-bode George Reveals (353 Views)

Tinubu Wins As Oyegun Formally Withdraws From APC Chairmanship Race / Bode George Withdraws From PDP Chairmanship Race / Jimi Agbaje Joins PDP Chairmanship Race, Visits Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1)

I Am Out Of The PDP Chairmanship Race-bode George Reveals by lilcozy001: 7:50am On Dec 09, 2017
I am out of the PDP chairmanship race-Bode George reveals

One of the aspirants for the National Chairmanship position of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Chief Bode George, has withdrawn from the race.
George is among the nine contenders jostling for the position.

Bode George, a member of PDP Board of Trustees, made this announcement during a conference in Abuja on Friday.

He insisted that he did not step down for another candidate and also raised concerns about the fallout of the outcome of the convention

Read more here: http://www.naijatrending.com.ng/breaking-news/pdp-chairmanship-race-bode-george-reveals/

Re: I Am Out Of The PDP Chairmanship Race-bode George Reveals by abescom: 7:56am On Dec 09, 2017
Nigeria is such a sick country. Someone who is an ex convict contesting to be the chairman of our biggest political party? Such a shame and a slap to all of us.

Bode George should not have been heard of any more after the NPA thiefry.
Re: I Am Out Of The PDP Chairmanship Race-bode George Reveals by Mynd44: 8:18am On Dec 09, 2017

(1)

Buhari, Security And The Right Team Strategy / Maina Gate : If Rat & Cow Can Visit Buhari, I Must See The President / Newspapers Review: Top Headlines That Made The Front Pages This Monday Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.