Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,863 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] (52075 Views)

Most Nairaland Romance Section Men Smoke Weed And Abuse Alcohol / Here Is What Smart People Are Doing On Nairaland Romance Section, But... [Pic] / My Nairaland Romance Story: Two Nairalanders Wed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by BluntBoy(m): 6:02pm On Dec 09, 2017
Mariinee:
grin grin grin grin grin grin

cheesy I don't know why he is so angry. Naija.boiy already warned people to not take people's opinions seriously. But just look at Airforce already.
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by LifeofAirforce(m): 6:02pm On Dec 09, 2017
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by iamJ(m): 6:03pm On Dec 09, 2017
Mariinee:
Stfu. If you read Nairaland rules, you would know that derailing is an offense. There is a reason why there is a sports section, stupid. undecided
so is using an alternate but here ure cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by Ayamnezzar: 6:04pm On Dec 09, 2017
Mariinee:
Stfu. If you read Nairaland rules, you would know that derailing is an offense. There is a reason why there is a sports section, stupid. undecided
Calling me stupid for what

Why are u frustrated....and do u also know that insulting a nairalander is an offense

Biko

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by iamJ(m): 6:05pm On Dec 09, 2017
LifeofAirforce:
You're Highly sapiodexual?

thunder fire your generation.. idiot!

Go out there and show the world how highly sapiosexual you are with your over filtered photos ...
sapiosexual based in ibadan? dont be deceived that is just a poor girl seeking a rich man

poor people sabi code their pleads cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by QueenSekxy(f): 6:05pm On Dec 09, 2017
Mariinee:
Too long keh. You just have to quote the original post, delete those that aren't part of the scrapbook and fill it in nah. sad sad

Lolaberry? New moniker loading. cool
I'm good, dear. You? kiss
hahaha...can't wait for the new moniker, ,I'm good lemme fill mine then winkcoolkiss
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by Blackhawk01: 6:06pm On Dec 09, 2017
LifeofAirforce:
You're Highly sapiodexual?

Go out there and show the world how highly sapiosexual you are with your over filtered photos ...

Hahahaha grin cheesy grin

Hian! Chill jhor, you're taking this too far. angry
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by Ayamnezzar: 6:06pm On Dec 09, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

cheesy I hope you guy's park the BRT nicely in front of the 18 2mar...

♤Cos even Degea's superhuman reflexes will be "krptonyted" cheesy grin
lol

A goal from manu would signal d end of d game

But we might be wrong

Jose gat a plan
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by Nobody: 6:06pm On Dec 09, 2017
LifeofAirforce:
You're Highly sapiosexual?

Shiit is about to get real.
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by Nobody: 6:07pm On Dec 09, 2017
Ayamnezzar:
lol
A goal from manu would signal d end of d game
But we might be wrong
Jose gat a plan
We have noticed you, stop derailing already.
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by Nobody: 6:08pm On Dec 09, 2017
iamJ:
so is using an alternate but here ure cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
I thought I told you to shut up. sad sad
Ayamnezzar:

Calling me stupid for what

Why are u frustrated....and do u also know that insulting a nairalander is an offense

Biko
Frustrated? Boy, don't just use words you don't know the meaning of. undecided
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by iamJ(m): 6:08pm On Dec 09, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Hahahaha grin cheesy grin

Hian! Chill jhor, you're taking this too far. angry
girl on ur dp kiss kiss kiss how far? she fine die, na to pay deposit bride price oooo grin grin grin

na 2031 i dey plan marry b4, una send the acct number
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by Nobody: 6:08pm On Dec 09, 2017
QueenSekxy:

hahaha...can't wait for the new moniker, ,I'm good lemme fill mine then winkcoolkiss
Oya..I'm waiting.
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by Ayamnezzar: 6:09pm On Dec 09, 2017
acme6:
We have noticed you, stop derailing already.
Take this and get out

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by Nobody: 6:09pm On Dec 09, 2017
iamJ:
sapiosexual based in ibadan? dont be deceived that is just a poor girl seeking a rich man

poor people sabi code their pleads cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
See? You are dumb. Where is the sapiosexual in my signature? Odte. grin grin
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by LifeofAirforce(m): 6:10pm On Dec 09, 2017
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by Nobody: 6:10pm On Dec 09, 2017
BluntBoy:

cheesy I don't know why he is so angry. Naija.boiy already warned people to not take people's opinions seriously. But just look at Airforce already.
Don't mind him nih. grin

Won't you fill the scrapbook?
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by iamJ(m): 6:10pm On Dec 09, 2017
Mariinee:
I thought I told you to shut up. sad sad
did u? didnt see it, demands made by people that are staying in uncompleted buildings in ibadan always skip my mind, like beggars on the express way, abeg shut up and mind ur biz, doing police for another man thread wouldnt lead to a new dawn in ur life cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by Ayamnezzar: 6:11pm On Dec 09, 2017
Mariinee:
I thought I told you to shut up. sad sadFrustrated? Boy, don't just use words you don't know the meaning of. undecided
so you are a sales girl in ibadan...

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by queenfav(f): 6:11pm On Dec 09, 2017
acme6:
Name-Acme6
Age-20+
Occupation-Student
Are you single, dating or married-Dating
Those u like on Romance Section-Lefulefu, sinz, lalasticlala, queensekzy, lalas247, twaci, kingtom, sexybbstar, queenfav, amarabae.
Those u dislike on Romance section-Mrcork, blackhawk01. boxer007, jacksparrow, underwear.
Those u find annoying-Mrcork, thetrueapostle, nwaamikpe
,underwear, iamj, boxers007.
Those u can't help but read their posts(you look forward to
what they have to say)-Nwaamikpe, queenfav, pojomojo, migeoart.
Those you follow and wish follows you back-Queenfav. migeoart
Why do you follow the people you follow-Because its strictly business.queenfav(hair biz)migeoart(boutique biz), pojomojo(teachers work;I'm a teacher by profession), and others kitchen appliances.
NLer that has sent u the most PMs-Jbond
How many PMs do you get on average in a day-Sometimes 2 or 3, depending on the account am using.
Romancelander(s) that u ignore or try hard to avoid quoting-Boxer007, mrcork, underwear, iamj
Which Romancelander is fake-IamJ
Romancelander(s) you would have a one night stand with if
given the chance but won't date-explorers.
Romancelander you can date or have a crush on-kingtom
why did u choose him/her above?? (what attracted you to
him/her) -He is a doctor.
Your favorite Romancelander(s)-Queenfav
Your favorite mod-Lalasticlala
Funniest Romancelander(s)-Nwaamikpe
and nwachibuzo.
Romancelander/NLer with the best threads-Explorers
Romancelander(s) diary you stalk-Iomoge2 and other mothers diaries.
Romancelander(s) you used to get along with, but don't
anymore. Reason(s) why?None
Which Nairalander(s) do you think is smart but he/she
doesn’t know-Explorers
NLer(s) u would love to give a dirty slap to in real life-Thetrueapostle, iamj, airforce1
NLer(S) you keep as a friend offline or you've met in real
life-(I won't mention)
NLer(S) you consider smart-Sexybbstar, lefulefu, explorers, mizmycoli, queenfav
NL member that tries too hard-UNDERWEAR
NLer(s) you find intriguing-Queenfav
What phrases, insults, styles have you learnt from another
NLer
-None
Which NLer(s) did u learn the above from-
none
Which other sections do you visit except romance?Education, tv/movies
,celebrities and food.
Who do u often disagree with on Romance Section-Thetrueapostle
Romancelander that you secretly wish you can both get to
know each other-Lefulefu
Who do u often agree with-Lefulefu
Who do u consider sexy (opposite sex)-I can't remember his moniker
Who do u consider ugly(opposite sex)-airforce1
Who is Romance section Mr/Ms. nice guy-Lefulefu
and queensekzy
Who is Romance section Mr/Ms Mean guy/girl(one who
takes things too serious)-Thetrueapostle and blackhawk01
Who is Romance section Mr/Ms. douchebag-underwear and blackhawk01.
In what way has Romance Section impacted in your life this
2017 (Positively or Negatively)-It help me kill boredom and learn about people with their fake lives.
Signature: (Any Funny Line, Statement, Lyric or motivational
quote)-Tick say the clock, tick tick, what you have to do, do quick.

Shoutout to:Sexybbstar, lefulefu, airforce1, thetrueapostle, nwaamikpe, queenfav, migeoart, queensekzy, lalasticlala etc.
Awww.. Thanks sweetie ***kisses!
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by BluntBoy(m): 6:12pm On Dec 09, 2017
Mariinee:
Don't mind him nih. grin

Won't you fill the scrapbook?

Just here to read comments cheesy
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by iamJ(m): 6:12pm On Dec 09, 2017
Mariinee:
See? You are dumb. Where is the sapiosexual in my signature? Odte. grin grin
of cos ure not sapiosexual na cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy do u knw the meaning? how can u be what u cant define cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by Blackhawk01: 6:12pm On Dec 09, 2017
iamJ:
girl on ur dp kiss kiss kiss how far? she fine die, na to pay deposit bride price oooo grin grin grin

na 2031 i dey plan marry b4, una send the acct number

Hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy grin. You want me to derail with you? Well... lipsrsealed

You no get shame ooo, na your pikin mate you wan marry? Osheyyyyyyyy! Alhaji Judey undecided
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by iamJ(m): 6:12pm On Dec 09, 2017
queenfav:
Awww.. Thanks sweetie ***kisses!
no kiss for me? grin
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by Ayamnezzar: 6:13pm On Dec 09, 2017
Op sorry for derailing jare
couldn't contain d joy dah Chelsea lost
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by LifeofAirforce(m): 6:13pm On Dec 09, 2017
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by Nobody: 6:14pm On Dec 09, 2017
Romanceland and drama.grin
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by Kimcutie: 6:14pm On Dec 09, 2017
Blood.
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by Nobody: 6:14pm On Dec 09, 2017
Singing flo rida's
""it is going down for real"""
grin
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by Kimcutie: 6:15pm On Dec 09, 2017
MhisTahrah:
Romanceland and drama.grin
Fill na.
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by Daeylar(f): 6:15pm On Dec 09, 2017
makydebbie:
You guys should come here jare...

Makydebbie dear kiss kiss
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by iamJ(m): 6:15pm On Dec 09, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy grin. You want me to derail with you? Well... lipsrsealed

You no get shame ooo, na your pikin mate you wan marry? Osheyyyyyyyy! Alhaji Judey undecided
virgin here oooo, neva been touched

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (41) (Reply)

The Madam At The Top / The Wedding Card Of IBB And Late Maryam Babangida. / My Neighbor's Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.