Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,333 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] - Romance (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] (52154 Views)

Most Nairaland Romance Section Men Smoke Weed And Abuse Alcohol / Here Is What Smart People Are Doing On Nairaland Romance Section, But... [Pic] / My Nairaland Romance Story: Two Nairalanders Wed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by dre11(m): 6:53am On Jan 07, 2018
Spaxon:

I didnt really notice the hike in petrol anyways.

Wbu?

That shows you didn't go out because the blind can see queue on the streets
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by Spaxon(f): 3:23pm On Jan 09, 2018
dre11:

That shows you didn't go out because the blind can see queue on the streets

I was always indoors na.

Where would I go to..?
Even if I want to Dad won't let me.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by Sagamite(m): 7:35pm On Jan 11, 2018
Mariinee:
Name- Lolade

Age- About to be an adult. grin

Occupation- Student, freelance writer.

Are you single, dating or married- Single and searching. grin

Those u like on Romance Section-Emperorlee, Smellymouth, Naijaboiy, Traphedges, Lsofdk, OneManLegion, Queensekxy, MhizTahrah, Donpoker9, McBrooklyn, Berlyn1, Rosieluv, greiboy.

Those u dislike on Romance section- No one.

Those u find annoying- DeadRat

Those u can't help but read their posts(you look forward to what they have to say)- Sagamite.

Those you follow and wish follows you back- Duh.

Why do you follow the people you follow- Because they are worth being followed. grin

NLer that has sent u the most PMs- Hahahaha...plenty lipsrsealed

How many PMs do you get on average in a day- 5

Romancelander(s) that u ignore or try hard to avoid quoting- Hmmmmm lipsrsealed

Which Romancelander is fake- Hmmmmm lipsrsealed

Romancelander(s) you would have a one night stand with if given the chance but won't date- Naijaboiy. undecided

Romancelander you can date or have a crush on- Lsofdkcheesy

why did u choose him/her above?? (what attracted you to him/her) - Don't ask me oh. lipsrsealed

Your favorite Romancelander(s)- They are too plenty, I wee cum back and modify.

Your favorite mod- Mtchewww.

Funniest Romancelander(s)- Adaksbullet.

Romancelander/NLer with the best threads- Err, let me think?

Romancelander(s) diary you stalk- Zero.

Romancelander(s) you used to get along with, but don't anymore. Reason(s) why? JQ. grin

Which Nairalander(s) do you think is smart but he/she doesn’t know-

NLer(s) u would love to give a dirty slap to in real life-IamJ

NLer(S) you keep as a friend offline or you've met in real life- 3.

NLer(S) you consider smart- Sagamite, Pocohantas, Benita27.

NL member that tries too hard- TSOM

NLer(s) you find intriguing- Lsofdk

What phrases, insults, styles have you learnt from another NLer

Which NLer(s) did u learn the above from-

Which other sections do you visit except romance? Business and Literature.

Who do u often disagree with on Romance Section

Romancelander that you secretly wish you can both get to know each other. Lmao, None.

Who do u often agree with: No one.

Who do u consider sexy (opposite sex) Hmm...his name just skipped my mind.

Who do u consider ugly(opposite sex) Tsom

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms. nice guy Queensekxy, greiboy.

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms Mean guy/girl(one who takes things too serious). Nofavorsgringrin

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms. douchebag-TSOM undecided

In what way has Romance Section impacted in your life this 2017 (Positively or Negatively)- Iffa heargrin

kiss kiss kiss
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by dre11(m): 8:14pm On Jan 11, 2018
Spaxon:

I was always indoors na.

Where would I go to..?
Even if I want to Dad won't let me.

Dad baby......grin

Am sure dad still monitor you at school
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jan 11, 2018
Sagamite:

kiss kiss kiss
Hey! Where have you been?
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by Sagamite(m): 9:58pm On Jan 11, 2018
Mariinee:
Hey! Where have you been?

I have been good, babes.

I have been visiting Kwara State College of Education every day looking for you since November but no luck.

Why have you been hiding? tongue grin
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by Spaxon(f): 10:32pm On Jan 12, 2018
dre11:

Dad baby......grin

Am sure dad still monitor you at school

Lol...
Daddy's not in the States na.

He only comes around and that's not often
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by Abortions: 3:02am On Jan 13, 2018
Name- IRRELEVANT ABORTION

Age- 51

Occupation- SONGWRITER

Are you single, dating or married- SINGLE,DATING AND MARRIED!

Those u like on Romance Section- MY CHILDREN

Those u dislike on Romance section- THE ONES THAT ARE NOT MY CHILDREN

Those u find annoying- NOISE MAKERS e.g FVCKSHIT, HUNGRYNIGERIAN,BIAFRANBUSHBOY, ETC.

Those u can't help but read their posts(you look forward to what they have to say)- POCOHANTAS (MAMA, DEAD FUNNY)

Those you follow and wish follows you back- NOBODY

Why do you follow the people you follow- ASK NOBODY!

NLer that has sent u the most PMs- OYINDIDI

How many PMs do you get on average in a day- 30BILLION

Romancelander(s) that u ignore or try hard to avoid quoting- KUSHYKUSH ( DUDE ALWAYS LOOKING LIKE HE WANNA PUNCH AN INNOCENT,GOD FEARING MAN LIKE ME )

Which Romancelander is fake- FVCKz

Romancelander(s) you would have a one night stand with if given the chance but won't date- MAKYDEBBIE

Romancelander you can date or have a crush on- I AIN'T DAH TYPE OF GUY TALKING 'BOUT RELATIONSHips!.. buh I CRUSH ON LALAS247 LIKE A GRINDING MACHINE WOULD CRUSH TOMATOES!

why did u choose him/her above?? (what attracted you to him/her) - LALAS247 (SHE ALWAYS GIVING ME THIS "BOY COMAN BE MY SUGAR SON" SIGN.. MAMA IS A NICE LADY tooo! wink. )

Your favorite Romancelander(s) FAIRLYUSEDPANTS, STUPIDITY, HUNGRYNIGERIAN, AIRFOIL1,JONAIFAME22, LEFULEFU n THE REMAINING 3million NLERS

Your favorite mod- NOBODY

Funniest Romancelander(s)- POCOHANTAS,LEFULEFU

Romancelander/NLer with the best threads- ABORTIONS

Romancelander(s) diary you stalk- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX"XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX"XXXXXXXX

Romancelander(s) you used to get along with, but don't anymore. Reason(s) why? - NONE

Which Nairalander(s) do you think is smart but he/she doesn’t know- ALL DUMB

NLer(s) u would love to give a dirty slap to in real life- I WILL FORGIVE NOR MATTER WHAT THEY HAVE CAUSED

NLer(S) you keep as a friend offline or you've met in real life- 0.4

NLer(S) you consider smart- ALL DUMB

NL member that tries too hard- AMARABAE (TRIES TOO FVCKING HARD TO BE NOTICED BY AIRFORCE1,LIKES AIRFORCE1 BUT NO GUTS TO WALK UP TO A Gee N TELL HIM HOW SHE FEELS,. LONG STORY SHORT AIRFOIL1 U WILL SURELY BE A DULLARD IF U DON'T DO SOMETHING B4 D END OF THE MONTH..GOODNIGHT SWEET DREAMS!)

NLer(s) you find intriguing- SEXYBBSTAR

What phrases, insults, styles have you learnt from another NLer- WHY WOULD I WANNA LEARN INSULTs?? WHAT WOULD I GAIN?? MAKa WHat OK TALKING ABT PHRASES N STYLES LEMME SAY ZEROES!

Which NLer(s) did u learn the above from- FVCK THE ABOVE plus THE NLER I WOULD HAVE LEARNED ANYTHING FROM

Which other sections do you visit except romance? CELEBRITY, ENTERTAINMENT, SEXUALITY, FASHION ETC

Who do u often disagree with on Romance Section- FVCKTARDZ!

Romancelander that you secretly wish you can both get to know each other- LALAS247

Who do u often agree with- MY PASTOR

Who do u consider sexy (opposite sex)- MAKYDEBBIE,SEXYBBSTAR,AMARABAE, LALAS247, COMANFVCK, JUICYPUSI, Mouth Gig, FINGERME ETC

Who do u consider ugly(opposite sex) - THE FIRST GAL THAT ATE MEAT AT THE 2018 GET TOGETHER PARRY!

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms. nice guy - ME myself AND I

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms Mean guy/girl(one who takes things too serious) - MYND44 (SORRy SIR, E MA BINU, JUST SAYING THO, BUH U sabi BAN SHA) WIZKIZ ABI VIZKID,, DAH GUY'S MOUTH RUNS LIKE RIVER LEKKi, THAT'S IF LEKKI HAS A RIVER!

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms. douchebag - AIRFOIL1

In what way has Romance Section impacted in your life this 2017 (Positively or Negatively)- POSITIVELY IN FVCKZ WAY,..... NEGATIVELY I DUNNO WHEN LAST I WENT TO CHURCH...NL IS is THE CAUSE..NEVER ASK ME Y

Signature: (Any Funny Line, Statement, Lyric or motivational quote) - LIFE'S A PERSONAL ADVENTURE... U EITHER DO IT 4 URSEF OR NEVER... Stay FOCUSED, FORGET THE HOEZ, CHASE THE CHECK!!!

Shoutout to: ALL MY CHILDREN!

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by dre11(m): 8:25am On Jan 13, 2018
Spaxon:

Lol...
Daddy's not in the States na.

He only comes around and that's not often

I know..... But am sure he will have body guard looking over you that you might not know of since he didn't give you that free hand to go out when you are under his care home
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by Lalas247(f): 8:27am On Jan 13, 2018
Abortions:
Name- IRRELEVANT ABORTION

Age- 51

Occupation- SONGWRITER

Are you single, dating or married- SINGLE,DATING AND MARRIED!

Those u like on Romance Section- MY CHILDREN

Those u dislike on Romance section- THE ONES THAT ARE NOT MY CHILDREN

Those u find annoying- NOISE MAKERS e.g FVCKSHIT, HUNGRYNIGERIAN,BIAFRANBUSHBOY, ETC.

Those u can't help but read their posts(you look forward to what they have to say)- POCOHANTAS (MAMA, DEAD FUNNY)

Those you follow and wish follows you back- NOBODY

Why do you follow the people you follow- ASK NOBODY!

NLer that has sent u the most PMs- OYINDIDI

How many PMs do you get on average in a day- 30BILLION

Romancelander(s) that u ignore or try hard to avoid quoting- KUSHYKUSH ( DUDE ALWAYS LOOKING LIKE HE WANNA PUNCH AN INNOCENT,GOD FEARING MAN LIKE ME )

Which Romancelander is fake- FVCKz

Romancelander(s) you would have a one night stand with if given the chance but won't date- MAKYDEBBIE

Romancelander you can date or have a crush on- I AIN'T DAH TYPE OF GUY TALKING 'BOUT RELATIONSHips!.. buh I CRUSH ON LALAS247 LIKE A GRINDING MACHINE WOULD CRUSH TOMATOES!

why did u choose him/her above?? (what attracted you to him/her) - LALAS247 (SHE ALWAYS GIVING ME THIS "BOY COMAN BE MY SUGAR SON" SIGN.. MAMA IS A NICE LADY tooo! Winks)

Your favorite Romancelander(s) FAIRLYUSEDPANTS, STUPIDITY, HUNGRYNIGERIAN, AIRFOIL1,JONAIFAME22, LEFULEFU n THE REMAINING 3million NLERS

Your favorite mod- NOBODY

Funniest Romancelander(s)- POCOHANTAS,LEFULEFU

Romancelander/NLer with the best threads- ABORTIONS

Romancelander(s) diary you stalk- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX"XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX"XXXXXXXX

Romancelander(s) you used to get along with, but don't anymore. Reason(s) why? - NONE

Which Nairalander(s) do you think is smart but he/she doesn’t know- ALL DUMB

NLer(s) u would love to give a dirty slap to in real life- I WILL FORGIVE

NLer(S) you keep as a friend offline or you've met in real life- TOO MUCH TO MENTION!

NLer(S) you consider smart- ALL DUMB

NL member that tries too hard- AMARABAE (TRIES TOO FVCKING HARD TO BE NOTICED BY AIRFORCE1,LIKES AIRFORCE1 BUT NO GUTS TO WALK UP TO A Gee N TELL HIM HOW SHE FEELS,. LONG STORY SHORT AIRFOIL1 U WILL SURELY BE A DULLARD IF U DON'T DO SOMETHING B4 D END OF THE MONTH..GOODNIGHT SWEET DREAMS!)

NLer(s) you find intriguing- SEXYBBSTAR

What phrases, insults, styles have you learnt from another NLer- WHY WOULD I WANNA LEARN INSULTs?? WHAT WOULD I GAIN?? MAKa Y OK TALKING ABT PHRASES N STYLES LEMME SAY ZEROES!

Which NLer(s) did u learn the above from- FVCK THE ABOVE plus THE NLER I WOULD HAVE LEARNED ANYTHING FROM

Which other sections do you visit except romance? CELEBRITY, ENTERTAINMENT, SEXUALITY, FASHION ETC

Who do u often disagree with on Romance Section- FVCKTARDZ!

Romancelander that you secretly wish you can both get to know each other- LALAS247

Who do u often agree with- MY PASTOR

Who do u consider sexy (opposite sex)- MAKYDEBBIE,SEXYBBSTAR,AMARABAE, LALAS247, COMANFVCK, JUICYPUSI, Mouth Gig, FINGERME ETC

Who do u consider ugly(opposite sex) - THE FIRST GAL THAT ATE MEAT AT THE 2018 GET TOGETHER PARRY!

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms. nice guy - ME myself AND I

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms Mean guy/girl(one who takes things too serious) - MYND44 (SORRy SIR, E MA BINU, JUST SAYING THO, BUH U sabi BAN SHA) WIZKIZ ABI VIZKID,, DAH GUY'S MOUTH RUNS LIKE RIVER LEKKi, THAT'S IF LEKKI HAS A RIVER!

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms. douchebag - AIRFOIL1

In what way has Romance Section impacted in your life this 2017 (Positively or Negatively)- POSITIVELY IN FVCKZ WAY,..... NEGATIVELY I DUNNO WHEN LAST I WENT TO CHURCH...NL IS is THE CAUSE..NEVER ASK ME Y

Signature: (Any Funny Line, Statement, Lyric or motivational quote) - LIFE'S A PERSONAL ADVENTURE... U EITHER DO IT 4 URSEF OR NEVER... Stay FOCUSED, FORGET THE HOEZ, CHASE THE CHECK!!!

Shoutout to: ALL MY CHILDREN!
Lol oshey dear ...

Your shout out tho.....Are you sure you know how many children you have out there grin ... happy New year wink
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by Nobody: 11:45am On Jan 13, 2018
Sagamite:

I have been good, babes.

I have been visiting Kwara State College of Education every day looking for you since November but no luck.

Why have you been hiding? tongue grin
Really..I told you it's unilorin. grin
I haven't been hiding, maybe you didn't look for me well enough. tongue
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by Sagamite(m): 7:25pm On Jan 13, 2018
Mariinee:
Really..I told you it's unilorin. grin
I haven't been hiding, maybe you didn't look for me well enough. tongue

Haba, Lola, be gentle on the fibbing na.

If you had said Kwara Poly now, I for say "OK. Maybe that one is possible". tongue

You are trying to tell me that you are that smart to get into one of Nigeria's finest and best-run universities? tongue grin

You no know say Ilorin na one of my joints in Naija? If you are truly in Unilorin, dem for don brief me na. tongue
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jan 13, 2018
Sagamite:

Haba, Lola, be gentle on the fibbing na.

If you had said Kwara Poly now, I for say "OK. Maybe that one is possible". tongue

You are trying to tell me that you are that smart to get into one of Nigeria's finest and best-run universities? tongue grin

You no know say Ilorin na one of my joints in Naija? If you are truly in Unilorin, dem for don brief me na. tongue
Haha, Sagamite...are you trying to say that I'm not that smart?
Actually, I'm that smart. I just don't flaunt it in people's face like you dotongue

Happy new year though.tongue
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by Sagamite(m): 10:49pm On Jan 13, 2018
Mariinee:
Haha, Sagamite...are you trying to say that I'm not that smart?
Actually, I'm that smart. I just don't flaunt it in people's face like you dotongue

Happy new year though.tongue

Happy new year, girl.

Good looking girls are usually not that smart, are you saying you are the exception? tongue
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jan 13, 2018
Sagamite:

Happy new year, girl.

Good looking girls are usually not that smart, are you saying you are the exception? tongue
I caught the compliment...thankscheesy

Well...there are many exceptions and I'm one of them.wink
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by Sagamite(m): 12:31pm On Jan 14, 2018
Mariinee:
I caught the compliment...thankscheesy

Well...there are many exceptions and I'm one of them.wink

wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by Spaxon(f): 11:39am On Jan 15, 2018
dre11:

I know..... But am sure he will have body guard looking over you that you might not know of since he didn't give you that free hand to go out when you are under his care home

I've never seen anyone trailing me before.

Not in school or anywhere.

I have liberty to travel anytime I'm free.

No one accompanies me.

But that's a tip.
I'll keep an eye in the neighbourhood.

Thanks
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by dre11(m): 10:32pm On Jan 16, 2018
Spaxon:

I've never seen anyone trailing me before.

Not in school or anywhere.

I have liberty to travel anytime I'm free.

No one accompanies me.

But that's a tip.
I'll keep an eye in the neighbourhood.

Thanks

Am not saying he does ooo...... Just assuming he does since he so protective when you are in the country.

How was your lectures today?
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by Spaxon(f): 12:13pm On Jan 19, 2018
dre11:

Am not saying he does ooo...... Just assuming he does since he so protective when you are in the country.

How was your lectures today?

We just did Mooting (a mock kind of Student Court)

'twas fun and part of my C.A
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by dre11(m): 7:55am On Jan 20, 2018
Spaxon:

We just did Mooting (a mock kind of Student Court)

'twas fun and part of my C.A

We did had something like that at the SUG level while I was in school but wasn't part of C.A

How are you guys coping with the government shutdown
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by Spaxon(f): 2:04pm On Jan 20, 2018
dre11:

We did had something like that at the SUG level while I was in school but wasn't part of C.A

How are you guys coping with the government shutdown

POTUS is one hell of an insane man.

He just called Africa a shi.t hole after previously calling it Huts...
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by dre11(m): 5:03pm On Jan 21, 2018
Spaxon:

POTUS is one hell of an insane man.

He just called Africa a shi.t hole after previously calling it Huts...

Our leaders did sold us to him after they have loot and sold our national pride to them by their greediness and corrupted mind.

We had chance to develop our home but.....
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by Spaxon(f): 5:00pm On Jan 23, 2018
dre11:

Our leaders did sold us to him after they have loot and sold our national pride to them by their greediness and corrupted mind.

We had chance to develop our home but.....

Nigeria I tell you is by far richer than the United States but our leaders are not helping matters
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by dre11(m): 9:13pm On Jan 25, 2018
Spaxon:

Nigeria I tell you is by far richer than the United States but our leaders are not helping matters

I do not think so........ But our leaders are gluttons.

How was your week?
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by Spaxon(f): 6:31pm On Jan 29, 2018
dre11:

I do not think so........ But our leaders are gluttons.

How was your week?
i'm telling you. from statistics.. America just invested thier finances in devolopment and industries right from inception. Thats why they are excelling. My week is going great and urs
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by dre11(m): 9:37pm On Feb 10, 2018
Spaxon:
i'm telling you. from statistics.. America just invested thier finances in devolopment and industries right from inception. Thats why they are excelling. My week is going great and urs

This your signature keep confusing me.... The 'awon were part
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by Spaxon(f): 9:24am On Feb 27, 2018
dre11:

This your signature keep confusing me.... The 'awon were part
awon werey......

association of people with.....

ask mummy twaci
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by dre11(m): 10:14pm On Mar 01, 2018
Spaxon:
awon werey......

association of people with.....

ask mummy twaci

Are you a Yoruba lady........
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by Spaxon(f): 4:44pm On Mar 02, 2018
dre11:

Are you a Yoruba lady........

negative sir
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by meobizy(f): 5:51pm On Jan 09, 2021
Why wasn't this thread closed?
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by Nobody: 11:00am On Apr 08, 2023
Interesting thread.

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (Reply)

Policeman Gets Stuck In Married Woman During Illicit Sex / Nigerian Lady Gifts Her Husband A PS4 After He Tweeted About Wanting It (photos) / Cossy Orjiakor Dances Shaku Shaku Inside Swimming Pool (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.