Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,103 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

From Gej Till 2019,biafra Or Death And Now Atikulate. Nobody Does It Better - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / From Gej Till 2019,biafra Or Death And Now Atikulate. Nobody Does It Better (3404 Views)

Nigerien Arm Supplier To Bandits Beaten To Death And Dumped In A Sokoto River / Extracts From GEJ 2015 Speach On Lagos Rally That Nailed APC / Show Me One Nairaland Biafran Supporter Who Didnt Shout GEJ Till 2019? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: From Gej Till 2019,biafra Or Death And Now Atikulate. Nobody Does It Better by cstr1000: 5:55pm On Dec 09, 2017
python1:

Yes, I know, there is Dignity in labour. grin
Yes, there is a dignity in Labour.

Something your forefathers could never comprehend.

Skull miner.
Re: From Gej Till 2019,biafra Or Death And Now Atikulate. Nobody Does It Better by python1: 5:55pm On Dec 09, 2017
imhotep:

Come let me get you a job as omo onile at Apongbon under bridge grin
You mean job like this?

2 Likes

Re: From Gej Till 2019,biafra Or Death And Now Atikulate. Nobody Does It Better by cstr1000: 5:56pm On Dec 09, 2017
Gazzy88:
So its your dignity of labour that make you guys smuggle cocaine to your death? Abeg save me your shit
So it is no longer yoghurt?

You are mentally impaired.
Re: From Gej Till 2019,biafra Or Death And Now Atikulate. Nobody Does It Better by Nobody: 5:57pm On Dec 09, 2017
python1:

You mean job like this?
Igbo amaka.
Don't let joblessness deal with you there in Oshogbo

Re: From Gej Till 2019,biafra Or Death And Now Atikulate. Nobody Does It Better by cstr1000: 5:58pm On Dec 09, 2017
python1:

You mean job like this?
Better than this

1 Like

Re: From Gej Till 2019,biafra Or Death And Now Atikulate. Nobody Does It Better by Gazzy88(m): 5:59pm On Dec 09, 2017
cstr1000:

So it is no longer yoghurt?

You are mentally impaired.
Don't insult me on my brother's forum okay. Do you care for a cooler of banana yoghurt too? Money must be made this Xmas so that you can go show off in your potor region. Let me advise you,there's dignity in labour instead of smuggling cocaine as you are known for selling 4 coolers of banana yoghurt in busy Lagos traffic will make you good money. Just pm me biko for your cooler

1 Like

Re: From Gej Till 2019,biafra Or Death And Now Atikulate. Nobody Does It Better by Gazzy88(m): 6:00pm On Dec 09, 2017
cstr1000:

Skull miner.
where's okija shrine please?
Re: From Gej Till 2019,biafra Or Death And Now Atikulate. Nobody Does It Better by python1: 6:00pm On Dec 09, 2017
cstr1000:

Skull miner.
Yes, there is Dignity in labour. grin

1 Like

Re: From Gej Till 2019,biafra Or Death And Now Atikulate. Nobody Does It Better by Nobody: 6:00pm On Dec 09, 2017
cstr1000:

Better than this

Chai

After now gazzy88 and python1 will be claiming suffersticated afonja (ritualists) grin
Re: From Gej Till 2019,biafra Or Death And Now Atikulate. Nobody Does It Better by python1: 6:03pm On Dec 09, 2017
cstr1000:

Better than this
Yes, I know. grin

2 Likes

Re: From Gej Till 2019,biafra Or Death And Now Atikulate. Nobody Does It Better by Gazzy88(m): 6:03pm On Dec 09, 2017
imhotep:

Chai

After now gazzy88 and python1 will be claiming suffersticated afonja (ritualists) grin
Talking of money ritual,ezego king of money comes to mind. We all know what you people are made of. You open one small shop selling few bags of rice,suddenly you tell people you wanna travel and after some few weeks you come back with trailer load of rice. Oga Ade, softly that's not how easy it is.
Re: From Gej Till 2019,biafra Or Death And Now Atikulate. Nobody Does It Better by Nobody: 6:05pm On Dec 09, 2017
Gazzy88:
Talking of money ritual,ezego king of money comes to mind. We all know what you people are made of. You open one small shop selling few bags of rice,suddenly you tell people you wanna travel and after some few weeks you come back with trailer load of rice. Oga Ade, softly that's not how easy it is.
Igbo amaka grin
Send your youth to learn wisdom

Re: From Gej Till 2019,biafra Or Death And Now Atikulate. Nobody Does It Better by Gazzy88(m): 6:06pm On Dec 09, 2017
imhotep:

Igbo amaka grin
Send your youth to learn wisdom
it seems you're on autopilot. I ain't engaging a robot again biko.
Re: From Gej Till 2019,biafra Or Death And Now Atikulate. Nobody Does It Better by Nobody: 6:07pm On Dec 09, 2017
Gazzy88:
it seems you're on autopilot. I ain't engaging a robot again biko.
Ndi Igbo amaka grin

Re: From Gej Till 2019,biafra Or Death And Now Atikulate. Nobody Does It Better by Gazzy88(m): 6:10pm On Dec 09, 2017
imhotep:

Ndi Igbo amaka grin
seriously Seun need to upgrade his anti-bot for stuffs like this.
Re: From Gej Till 2019,biafra Or Death And Now Atikulate. Nobody Does It Better by Nobody: 6:12pm On Dec 09, 2017
Gazzy88:
seriously Seun need to upgrade his anti-bot for stuffs like this.
Keep saying to yourself: "Igbo amaka"

Re: From Gej Till 2019,biafra Or Death And Now Atikulate. Nobody Does It Better by python1: 6:14pm On Dec 09, 2017
imhotep:

Keep saying to yourself: "Igbo amaka"
Na utopian replay mode you come finally put am?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: From Gej Till 2019,biafra Or Death And Now Atikulate. Nobody Does It Better by Nobody: 6:15pm On Dec 09, 2017
python1:

Na utopian replay mode you come finally put am?

Re: From Gej Till 2019,biafra Or Death And Now Atikulate. Nobody Does It Better by LegitBoy(m): 6:54pm On Dec 09, 2017
BankeSmalls:
My afonja people are so confused due to very long years of slavery to the north. That is why we want those from the better south to stay with us in servitude. cheesy
Long years of slavery to the North yous say? I'm no fan of tribal banters on here but i just had to respond to this, in 2011 GEJ won all states in SouthWest but Osun, South westerners were not slave then by your parmeters. In 2015 Buhari won all states in Southwest except for Ekiti, all of a sudden we all became zombies hence the continuos bashing on here since then. You guys over need a deep self assessment.

Those supporting Buhari are Northern slaves, Atiku is not a Northerner? The way you guys reason baffles me alot. Emotions shouldn't control your political judgement.

As much ad i regret voting for Buhari because of obvious incompetence, voting GEJ out as at 2015 is the best decision any obejective mind should do, maybe looking for another person apart from Buhari would have been good.

I wonder why you guys are supporting Atiku and not a Southern candidate, a vote for Atiku is a vote for North for another 4years( with an option for renewal equalling 12years from 2015).

Personally, as much i hate to imagine it , i would rather Buhari completes his 8years and power should revert back to South and go to the South-east specifically which i'm sure wouldn't raise any dust. I hope Igbos get it right this time and do what is necessary.

Shalom!

1 Like

Re: From Gej Till 2019,biafra Or Death And Now Atikulate. Nobody Does It Better by PVision2020(m): 8:05pm On Dec 09, 2017
Gazzy88 & python1 asweer you guys are savages. Lol. Ahn ahn Kilode...If you kill all potor e-rat today nah which one we go kill tomorrow?

1 Like

Re: From Gej Till 2019,biafra Or Death And Now Atikulate. Nobody Does It Better by Gazzy88(m): 8:57pm On Dec 09, 2017
PVision2020:
Gazzy88 & python1 asweer you guys are savages. Lol. Ahn ahn Kilode...If you kill all potor e-rat today nah which one we go kill tomorrow?
I swear you sef take style wicked small which one be e-rat again grin

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See What Twitter People Are Saying About Osibanjo / Time For Kanu To Raise The WHITE FLAG. / Why Hisbah Police In Kano Is Right To Ban Mannequins (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.