Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,479 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

From Gej Till 2019,biafra Or Death And Now Atikulate. Nobody Does It Better - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / From Gej Till 2019,biafra Or Death And Now Atikulate. Nobody Does It Better (3390 Views)

Nigerien Arm Supplier To Bandits Beaten To Death And Dumped In A Sokoto River / Extracts From GEJ 2015 Speach On Lagos Rally That Nailed APC / Show Me One Nairaland Biafran Supporter Who Didnt Shout GEJ Till 2019? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: From Gej Till 2019,biafra Or Death And Now Atikulate. Nobody Does It Better by Earthquake1: 5:01pm On Dec 09, 2017
BankeSmalls:

Our Afonja people does not need money, because we love our brown roofs grin

Our brown roofs is a generator of IGR cool

1 Like

Re: From Gej Till 2019,biafra Or Death And Now Atikulate. Nobody Does It Better by Gazzy88(m): 5:02pm On Dec 09, 2017
cry
Earthquake1:

Igbos are always superior to you cool
Always superior in hate,fanyogo business,miscalculated politics,east-west drift,armed robbery,chest beating. Abeg no go hang yourself oo
Re: From Gej Till 2019,biafra Or Death And Now Atikulate. Nobody Does It Better by Nobody: 5:03pm On Dec 09, 2017
Gazzy88:
cry Always superior in hate,fanyogo business,miscalculated politics,east-west drift,armed robbery,chest beating. Abeg no go hang yourself oo
Pay what you owe your Igbo landlord smiley

1 Like

Re: From Gej Till 2019,biafra Or Death And Now Atikulate. Nobody Does It Better by Nobody: 5:04pm On Dec 09, 2017
Gazzy88:
oponu ayerada I have your time. You want Biafra and you still claiming naira,you're seriously deluded. You've been declared a group of outcast since time immemorial but we didn't tell you because we don't want to have shortage of fanyogo sellers in our traffic.

you're disgusting, why you no wan oduduwa you parasites, because of oyel abi, foolish afonjas
Re: From Gej Till 2019,biafra Or Death And Now Atikulate. Nobody Does It Better by dheilaw1(m): 5:04pm On Dec 09, 2017
ruggedised:

you can't use nairaland to compare with lindaikeji.com, but we don't make mouth with it. how much is seu.n worth compare to lindaikeji

how much ceo of nairaland don dash you people self making mouth with it
then go to lindaikeji and stop ranting here you pigs

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: From Gej Till 2019,biafra Or Death And Now Atikulate. Nobody Does It Better by Gazzy88(m): 5:04pm On Dec 09, 2017
BankeSmalls:
My afonja people are so confused due to very long years of slavery to the north. That is why we want those from the better south to stay with us in servitude. cheesy
To every Igbo man,they have one family member in Lagos. They swear for una? Kilo de ti idi yin o fi mole?

1 Like

Re: From Gej Till 2019,biafra Or Death And Now Atikulate. Nobody Does It Better by Nobody: 5:06pm On Dec 09, 2017
dheilaw1:
then go to lindaikeji and stop ranting here you pigs

till you change the name of the forum to oduduwaland or afonjaland cool never naira, which represents nigeria
Re: From Gej Till 2019,biafra Or Death And Now Atikulate. Nobody Does It Better by Gazzy88(m): 5:06pm On Dec 09, 2017
ruggedised:

you're disgusting, why you no wan oduduwa you parasites, because of oyel abi, foolish afonjas
before your father discover oil,we've been running our economy. Madam efunroye tinubu was the first successful wealthy businesswoman in Nigeria. Check your facts ode
Re: From Gej Till 2019,biafra Or Death And Now Atikulate. Nobody Does It Better by Nobody: 5:07pm On Dec 09, 2017
Gazzy88:
To every Igbo man,they have one family member in Lagos. They swear for una? Kilo de ti idi yin o fi mole?
Stop crying over Lagos.
Igbos left Lagos for you in 1966.
Guess who hustled to bring Igbos back to Lagos?

1 Like

Re: From Gej Till 2019,biafra Or Death And Now Atikulate. Nobody Does It Better by Gazzy88(m): 5:08pm On Dec 09, 2017
ruggedised:

till you change the name of the forum to oduduwaland or oafonjaland cool never naira, which represents nigeria
Are you a Nigerian? So you can now claim Nigeria when you've foolishly and stylishly called your father a member of the zoo. You've shot yourselves in the leg Igbo and you've been paying for it and you will continue to pay.

2 Likes

Re: From Gej Till 2019,biafra Or Death And Now Atikulate. Nobody Does It Better by Earthquake1: 5:09pm On Dec 09, 2017
Gazzy88:
cry Always superior in hate,fanyogo business,miscalculated politics,east-west drift,armed robbery,chest beating. Abeg no go hang yourself oo
Fanyogo business is always better than skull mining or credit card fraud. grin

Re: From Gej Till 2019,biafra Or Death And Now Atikulate. Nobody Does It Better by Gazzy88(m): 5:09pm On Dec 09, 2017
imhotep:

Stop crying over Lagos.
Igbos left Lagos for you in 1966.
Guess who hustled to bring Igbos back to Lagos?
Don't tell me we send buses down to east so that you can fill up Lagos for us. I know you're lying but continue.
Re: From Gej Till 2019,biafra Or Death And Now Atikulate. Nobody Does It Better by Nobody: 5:09pm On Dec 09, 2017
Gazzy88:
Are you a Nigerian? So you can now claim Nigeria when you've foolishly and stylishly called your father a member of the zoo. You've shot yourselves in the leg Igbo and you've been paying for it and you will continue to pay.
Which is why Lagos is no mans land grin
Re: From Gej Till 2019,biafra Or Death And Now Atikulate. Nobody Does It Better by Gazzy88(m): 5:10pm On Dec 09, 2017
Earthquake1:

Fanyogo business is better than skull mining or credit card fraud. grin
even better than "powder" business your folks get killed for in the middle east.
Re: From Gej Till 2019,biafra Or Death And Now Atikulate. Nobody Does It Better by Nobody: 5:11pm On Dec 09, 2017
Gazzy88:
Don't tell me we send buses down to east so that you can fill up Lagos for us. I know you're lying but continue.
Stop playing with words.
Go and pay your Igbo landlord.
Re: From Gej Till 2019,biafra Or Death And Now Atikulate. Nobody Does It Better by Gazzy88(m): 5:12pm On Dec 09, 2017
imhotep:

Which is why Lagos is no mans land grin
since the return of democracy in Nigeria....bola tinubu,raji fashola and now akinwunmi ambode. Do you see any Igbo name among them? You're sick my brother.
Re: From Gej Till 2019,biafra Or Death And Now Atikulate. Nobody Does It Better by Nobody: 5:12pm On Dec 09, 2017
Gazzy88:
since the return of democracy in Nigeria....bola tinubu,raji fashola and now akinwunmi ambode. Do you see any Igbo name among them? You're sick my brother.
Ndubuisi KANU .
Ebitu Ukiwe
Re: From Gej Till 2019,biafra Or Death And Now Atikulate. Nobody Does It Better by Gazzy88(m): 5:14pm On Dec 09, 2017
imhotep:

Stop playing with words.
Go and pay your Igbo landlord.
I'm in Abeokuta ode. No Igbo man is a landlord here unless those who have their 2 bedroom flats apartment themselves.
Re: From Gej Till 2019,biafra Or Death And Now Atikulate. Nobody Does It Better by Nobody: 5:14pm On Dec 09, 2017
Gazzy88:
I'm in Abeokuta ode. No Igbo man is a landlord here unless those who have their 2 bedroom flats apartment themselves.
Good.
Leave Lagos for the real Lagosians.

Igbo amaka
Re: From Gej Till 2019,biafra Or Death And Now Atikulate. Nobody Does It Better by Gazzy88(m): 5:16pm On Dec 09, 2017
imhotep:

Ndubuisi KANU .
Ebitu Ukiwe
Go school you no gree go,those guys are military. Buba marwa and the rest of them were sole administrator under military regime. You're not the type I can engage in argument...get lost

1 Like

Re: From Gej Till 2019,biafra Or Death And Now Atikulate. Nobody Does It Better by Gazzy88(m): 5:17pm On Dec 09, 2017
imhotep:

Good.
Leave Lagos for the real Lagosians.

Igbo amaka
And who are the real lagosians oponu? I've forgotten Enugu share border with Lagos
Re: From Gej Till 2019,biafra Or Death And Now Atikulate. Nobody Does It Better by Nobody: 5:17pm On Dec 09, 2017
Gazzy88:
Go school you no gree go,those guys are military. Buba marwa and the rest of them was sole administrator under military regime. You're not the type I can engage in argument...get lost
The fact remains that Lagos has had two Igbo governors.
Stop making weak arguments
Re: From Gej Till 2019,biafra Or Death And Now Atikulate. Nobody Does It Better by python1: 5:17pm On Dec 09, 2017
ruggedised:

till you change the name of the forum to oduduwaland or afonjaland cool never naira, which represents nigeria
Is Naira not Nigerian currency? Is the owner of the forum not a Nigerian? Meanwhile, where is kanu?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: From Gej Till 2019,biafra Or Death And Now Atikulate. Nobody Does It Better by Nobody: 5:18pm On Dec 09, 2017
Gazzy88:
And who are the real lagosians oponu? I've forgotten Enugu share border with Lagos
The real Lagosians know themselves.
Focus on your cocoyam farm in Abeokuta
Re: From Gej Till 2019,biafra Or Death And Now Atikulate. Nobody Does It Better by Gazzy88(m): 5:18pm On Dec 09, 2017
imhotep:

The fact remains that Lagos has had two Igbo governors.
Stop making weak arguments
Since the return of democracy, tell me how many Igbo governors you've produced and if you cannot,after oworo heading to obanlede,look left and right....just take a leap.
Re: From Gej Till 2019,biafra Or Death And Now Atikulate. Nobody Does It Better by Nobody: 5:19pm On Dec 09, 2017
Gazzy88:
Since the return of democracy, tell me how many Igbo governors you've produced and if you cannot,after oworo heading to obanlede,look left and right....just take a leap.
The history of Lagos goes beyond 1999.
Stop narrowing your historical vision.
Re: From Gej Till 2019,biafra Or Death And Now Atikulate. Nobody Does It Better by Gazzy88(m): 5:19pm On Dec 09, 2017
imhotep:

The real Lagosians know themselves.
Focus on your cocoyam farm in Abeokuta
Can you please tell me the real lagosians and stop derailing? There's a reason you've got a flat skull. Its not there for nothing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: From Gej Till 2019,biafra Or Death And Now Atikulate. Nobody Does It Better by Nobody: 5:22pm On Dec 09, 2017
Gazzy88:
Can you please tell me the real lagosians and stop derailing? There's a reason you've got a flat skull. Its not there for not nothing
Go and weed your cocoyam farm.
Igbo matter will give you high blood pressure grin
Re: From Gej Till 2019,biafra Or Death And Now Atikulate. Nobody Does It Better by Nobody: 5:24pm On Dec 09, 2017
python1:

Is Naira not Nigerian currency? Is the owner of the forum not a Nigerian? Meanwhile, where is kanu?

I'm a Nigerian, nobody can pursue me out of this forum till Nigeria is divided cool

as for kanu's whereabout, you should be asking your master dullard bubu and his army puppet
Re: From Gej Till 2019,biafra Or Death And Now Atikulate. Nobody Does It Better by python1: 5:26pm On Dec 09, 2017
[s]
ruggedised:

I'm a Nigerian, nobody can pursue out of this forum till Nigeria divided cool

as for kanu's whereabout, you should be asking your master dullard bubu and his army puppet
[/s]
Tell us where donkey kanu is or face front.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: From Gej Till 2019,biafra Or Death And Now Atikulate. Nobody Does It Better by Gazzy88(m): 5:26pm On Dec 09, 2017
ruggedised:

you can't use nairaland to compare with lindaikeji.com, but we don't make mouth with it. how much is seu.n worth compare to lindaikeji

how much ceo of nairaland don dash you people self making mouth with it
Oponu we are exchanging words currently on an afonja forum so that makes you our e-slave. Seun started his forum in SW,why can't your Linda ikeji go to owerri to do her blog? Remember we have brown roofs everywhere here and if you can't answer,you're a scumbag.
Re: From Gej Till 2019,biafra Or Death And Now Atikulate. Nobody Does It Better by Nobody: 5:27pm On Dec 09, 2017
python1:
[s][/s] Tell us where donkey kanu is or face front.
kanu de my house, come and arrest him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oyo Election Presidential Results / A “technically” Incompetent Chief Justice Of Nigeria / Boko Haram And Buhari Trending On United States Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.