Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,506 members, 7,812,557 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:22 PM

Atiku Criticizes APC At PDP Convention: "APC Promised 3m Jobs But Lost 3m Jobs" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Criticizes APC At PDP Convention: "APC Promised 3m Jobs But Lost 3m Jobs" (30339 Views)

Masari To Buhari: Your Promised 3m Votes Intact Despite Postponed Elections / National Convention: APC Governors, Leaders Fight To Finish / Why We Couldn’t Create 3M Jobs As Promised – FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Criticizes APC At PDP Convention: "APC Promised 3m Jobs But Lost 3m Jobs" by EdificationBoss: 6:59pm On Dec 09, 2017
Former vice-president Atiku Abubakar says the All Progressives Congress (APC) promised to fight corruption but instead has delivered a war on the opposition.

Atiku said this on Saturday at the PDP’s national elective convention at Eagle square Abuja.

The former vice-president said under current APC administration, the country is not working and the people are jobless.

He said the PDP has a lot to be proud of as in the last 16 years, Nigeria prospered and was recognised as the largest economy in Africa.

“Under the APC Nigeria is not working, under the APC our people are not working. Let us consider what the APC has achieved versus what they promised in the last election. The APC promised us N3 million new jobs a year, in government the APC has lost N3 million jobs a year,” Atiku said.

“The APC promised us unity, under APC Nigeria is more divided and acrimonious since the civil war. The APC promised us restructuring, in office the APC denied restructuring. The APC promised war on corruption but all they have delivered is a war on the opposition.

“Comparing the APC in government and the record of the PDP in government, we in the PDP achieved a 10-year expectancy of our people. We the PDP helped Nigeria become the largest in Africa. As members of the PDP we all have a lot to be proud of. in the 16 years that we governed we made Nigeria prosperous. We made mistakes, we are human beings but we put our nation first.

“We now have an APC government which continues to blame the previous governments rather than solving the problems. The PDP is the party that will restructure Nigeria into a modern nation with working institutions.”

http://www.newshelmng.com/2017/12/atiku-criticizes-apc-at-pdp-national.html

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Atiku Criticizes APC At PDP Convention: "APC Promised 3m Jobs But Lost 3m Jobs" by Jirate(m): 7:03pm On Dec 09, 2017
The APC promised us N3 million new jobs a year, in government the APC has lost N3 million jobs a year,” Atiku said.

grin grin grin

If I was the one, I Will Do More than Mere "Criticize", I Will Insult APC to Hell. Useless Party.

168 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Atiku Criticizes APC At PDP Convention: "APC Promised 3m Jobs But Lost 3m Jobs" by obojememe: 7:05pm On Dec 09, 2017
nigeria politics tire me

80 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku Criticizes APC At PDP Convention: "APC Promised 3m Jobs But Lost 3m Jobs" by mightyhazel: 7:12pm On Dec 09, 2017
atiku.,but u were part of the govt naa. politicians! anyways i will still choose an atiku over a buhari anyday. i wish there was a better candidate tho.

the only thing i gained from this clueless govt was the unbeliev
able fortune i made wen the inflation was at its peak.. even a clueless govt had its uses

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Criticizes APC At PDP Convention: "APC Promised 3m Jobs But Lost 3m Jobs" by Jirate(m): 7:16pm On Dec 09, 2017
He said the PDP has a lot to be proud of as in the last 16 years, Nigeria prospered and was recognized as the largest economy in Africa.

Buhari Been an Illiterate has succeeded in damaging our once "Vibrant Economy" and the Dummy is Dreaming of Running Again in 2019, God Punish Devil. cool

94 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Atiku Criticizes APC At PDP Convention: "APC Promised 3m Jobs But Lost 3m Jobs" by princechurchill(m): 7:28pm On Dec 09, 2017
Dat buhari is a disaster i can't have the second time

83 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku Criticizes APC At PDP Convention: "APC Promised 3m Jobs But Lost 3m Jobs" by tashashiel(f): 7:35pm On Dec 09, 2017
Atiku is becoming popular gradually , na like this buhari take win president

125 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Atiku Criticizes APC At PDP Convention: "APC Promised 3m Jobs But Lost 3m Jobs" by Freegift75: 7:42pm On Dec 09, 2017
Shame shame shame
Atiku should cover his face. If those who support him are clueless nigerians are far from that. Atiku, just because of perspnal interest came out to criticise APC, which he was a part of the campaigners. Atiku was in the train that pledged heaven and earth for Nigerians in 2015. I will take Atiku serious if he makes his efforts to right the wrong while he was APC known to the public.
I am not a politician but I know Atiku is a back market to PDP. watchout

85 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku Criticizes APC At PDP Convention: "APC Promised 3m Jobs But Lost 3m Jobs" by Beress(m): 9:07pm On Dec 09, 2017
Freegift75:
Shame shame shame
Atiku should cover his face. If those who support him are clueless nigerians are far from that. Atiku, just because of perspnal interest came out to criticise APC, which he was a part of the campaigners. Atiku was in the train that pledged heaven and earth for Nigerians in 2015. I will take Atiku serious if he makes his efforts to right the wrong while he was APC known to the public.
I am not a politician but I know Atiku is a back market to PDF watchout

What's your surename?

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Criticizes APC At PDP Convention: "APC Promised 3m Jobs But Lost 3m Jobs" by kolnel: 9:14pm On Dec 09, 2017
somehow true
there is poverty in the land

7 Likes

Re: Atiku Criticizes APC At PDP Convention: "APC Promised 3m Jobs But Lost 3m Jobs" by bedspread: 9:14pm On Dec 09, 2017
THEY HV DEFINITELY FAILED THE WHOLE NATION...
NO CONTEST... NO ARGUMENTS ON THAT

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Criticizes APC At PDP Convention: "APC Promised 3m Jobs But Lost 3m Jobs" by Ogashub(m): 9:14pm On Dec 09, 2017
Seconded

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Criticizes APC At PDP Convention: "APC Promised 3m Jobs But Lost 3m Jobs" by LasGidiOwner: 9:14pm On Dec 09, 2017
#ATIKU is coming. Nigeria shall be great again.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku Criticizes APC At PDP Convention: "APC Promised 3m Jobs But Lost 3m Jobs" by Nobody: 9:14pm On Dec 09, 2017
2019 is getting nearer and political punches are going around. The Media was used by APC to oust PDP in 2015, I do think PDP will be utilising the media this time around.

Yeah, I will take the word of Atiku serious because he was a strong stakeholder in APC and of such he will have the fact and figure to back this statement.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Criticizes APC At PDP Convention: "APC Promised 3m Jobs But Lost 3m Jobs" by Nobody: 9:14pm On Dec 09, 2017
grin

5 Likes

Re: Atiku Criticizes APC At PDP Convention: "APC Promised 3m Jobs But Lost 3m Jobs" by Airforce1(m): 9:15pm On Dec 09, 2017
That jab hot cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Criticizes APC At PDP Convention: "APC Promised 3m Jobs But Lost 3m Jobs" by Terminator1234g: 9:15pm On Dec 09, 2017
Lol

Re: Atiku Criticizes APC At PDP Convention: "APC Promised 3m Jobs But Lost 3m Jobs" by Earthquake1: 9:15pm On Dec 09, 2017
Nigerians have not yet stoned them for their inadequacies.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Criticizes APC At PDP Convention: "APC Promised 3m Jobs But Lost 3m Jobs" by swagagolic01(m): 9:16pm On Dec 09, 2017
Apc should be really scared

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Criticizes APC At PDP Convention: "APC Promised 3m Jobs But Lost 3m Jobs" by zombieHUNTER: 9:16pm On Dec 09, 2017
Buhari is a fraud of a man
A harbinger of hardship and bad governance

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Criticizes APC At PDP Convention: "APC Promised 3m Jobs But Lost 3m Jobs" by BruncleZuma: 9:16pm On Dec 09, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Re: Atiku Criticizes APC At PDP Convention: "APC Promised 3m Jobs But Lost 3m Jobs" by goslowgoslow(m): 9:16pm On Dec 09, 2017
Atiku should go and sit down. Political harlot, jumping from one party to the other. Was he not part of the so called APC? Shameless man.

12 Likes

Re: Atiku Criticizes APC At PDP Convention: "APC Promised 3m Jobs But Lost 3m Jobs" by Mariangeles(f): 9:17pm On Dec 09, 2017
With the way Nigeria keep going back and forth, there'd never be real lasting development... one government will build, another will tear down just to rebuild... and it keeps going on and on...arrrrggh
Lord have mercy!

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Criticizes APC At PDP Convention: "APC Promised 3m Jobs But Lost 3m Jobs" by Nobody: 9:17pm On Dec 09, 2017
atiku is not fit to rule this country, but the kunu sipping dullard gives me no other option

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Criticizes APC At PDP Convention: "APC Promised 3m Jobs But Lost 3m Jobs" by Nobody: 9:17pm On Dec 09, 2017
lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Criticizes APC At PDP Convention: "APC Promised 3m Jobs But Lost 3m Jobs" by sureheaven(m): 9:18pm On Dec 09, 2017
Yes the opposite of fighting corruption is what the APC is doing inasmuch they were unable to jail u and other prominent members of the party. Atiku u are a shameless being. 3 million jobs my foot, if creating job is that easy, PDP would have created more than 20million jobs throughout their 16 years. Atiku u will fail from now till and after 2019

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Criticizes APC At PDP Convention: "APC Promised 3m Jobs But Lost 3m Jobs" by Nobody: 9:18pm On Dec 09, 2017
Freegift75:
Shame shame shame
I am not a politician but I know Atiku is a back market to PDP. watchout
Atikulating 2019

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Criticizes APC At PDP Convention: "APC Promised 3m Jobs But Lost 3m Jobs" by kings09(m): 9:18pm On Dec 09, 2017
Jesu! Atiku 1 Apc 0.

Buhari is a tribalistic failure. For some1 dat was given a 2nd chance to redeem himself but wasted it.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Criticizes APC At PDP Convention: "APC Promised 3m Jobs But Lost 3m Jobs" by bayocanny: 9:18pm On Dec 09, 2017
Continue digging your grave I wonder how many jobs you will promise during your campaign

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Criticizes APC At PDP Convention: "APC Promised 3m Jobs But Lost 3m Jobs" by Earthquake1: 9:19pm On Dec 09, 2017
BMC zombies come and do your job.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Criticizes APC At PDP Convention: "APC Promised 3m Jobs But Lost 3m Jobs" by Nobody: 9:19pm On Dec 09, 2017
Re: Atiku Criticizes APC At PDP Convention: "APC Promised 3m Jobs But Lost 3m Jobs" by bayocanny: 9:19pm On Dec 09, 2017
LasGidiOwner:
#ATIKU is coming. Nigeria shall be great again.
Lol, in your dreams!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ahmed Kadi Amshi Confirmed NASC Chairman Amid Outrage / Kano Governor-Elect Will Review Sanusi’s Dethronement, Says Kwankwaso / Tinubu, Yoruba Leaders Meet Buhari In Aso Rock Over Killings In South West

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.