Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,466 members, 7,830,345 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

Atiku Criticizes APC At PDP Convention: "APC Promised 3m Jobs But Lost 3m Jobs" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Criticizes APC At PDP Convention: "APC Promised 3m Jobs But Lost 3m Jobs" (30361 Views)

Masari To Buhari: Your Promised 3m Votes Intact Despite Postponed Elections / National Convention: APC Governors, Leaders Fight To Finish / Why We Couldn’t Create 3M Jobs As Promised – FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Criticizes APC At PDP Convention: "APC Promised 3m Jobs But Lost 3m Jobs" by luwabrooklyn(m): 9:56pm On Dec 09, 2017
sureheaven:
Yes the opposite of fighting corruption is what the APC is doing inasmuch they were unable to jail u and other prominent members of the party. Atiku u are a shameless being. 3 million jobs my foot, if creating job is that easy, PDP would have created more than 20million jobs throughout their 16 years. Atiku u will fail from now till and after 2019
u just admitted to d cluelesnes of Buhari's govt wen he knows dah creatin 3 mill jobs is not easy why promise? that is taking nigerian peeps on a ride. He even said in a year can u imagin and if Atiku wins u can go and die oh
Re: Atiku Criticizes APC At PDP Convention: "APC Promised 3m Jobs But Lost 3m Jobs" by Doyin2(m): 9:56pm On Dec 09, 2017
And PDP promised us power but for 16years,delivered darkness!
Re: Atiku Criticizes APC At PDP Convention: "APC Promised 3m Jobs But Lost 3m Jobs" by onatisi(m): 9:59pm On Dec 09, 2017
Richy4:
That was how the present president was criticizing some years ago until he became president...and achieved his long term goal of flying from country to country...and "working extremely hard" for Nigerians..he promised #1=$1

So if this one becomes the Nigerian president, is it not gonna be the same thing.... The same "recycled people "
let me explain something to you
the politics of 2019 will be very very different from that of 2015
in 2015 , we had a party that was in power for 16 years, everyone wanted them to go , ppl wanted a change
so all sorts of methods , propaganda ,lies and everything was thrown at it, it was like a war
insults and abuses were flying all over and all sorts of negative campaigning
now it is different, ppl have now seen the difference , and even without telling them , they are doing the comparisons themselves
so whether some ppl invade the social media to insults or throw abuses will not change the fact that ppl already know who they want
the truth is pdp has very very little to , all they need to do is just to show Nigerians the difference between apc and pdp
the negative social media campaign apc used in 2015 will be very very counter productive this time around if they dont start showing facts
why apc should be retained in power , nowadays ppl wont even say anything , everyone is just witing patiently for 2019 to cast their votes

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Criticizes APC At PDP Convention: "APC Promised 3m Jobs But Lost 3m Jobs" by okwuvic(m): 10:01pm On Dec 09, 2017
Convention: PDP Gambia Chapter drums support for Chief Raymond Dokpesi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DvALoEHALMc
Re: Atiku Criticizes APC At PDP Convention: "APC Promised 3m Jobs But Lost 3m Jobs" by rajiraymond(m): 10:01pm On Dec 09, 2017
Desperado has not said anything, he will continue to spewing rubbish till he loses again.

Atiku is a loser since 1993 when he contested in SDP primary election with Basorun MKO.

Don't forget the greedy man came third in APC primary election in 2015.

Atiku of all people, I can still recall so many things the desperate and selfish Atiku said against GEJ government when he left PDP.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Criticizes APC At PDP Convention: "APC Promised 3m Jobs But Lost 3m Jobs" by Papa12(m): 10:02pm On Dec 09, 2017
I just know this "RESTRUCTURING" is what they will use to deceive Nigerians in next year's election ..smh
Re: Atiku Criticizes APC At PDP Convention: "APC Promised 3m Jobs But Lost 3m Jobs" by enemyofprogress: 10:03pm On Dec 09, 2017
Buhari must hear this
Re: Atiku Criticizes APC At PDP Convention: "APC Promised 3m Jobs But Lost 3m Jobs" by sureheaven(m): 10:05pm On Dec 09, 2017
Things has gotten worse in the past two years that Nigeria is ranked with Somalia on the poverty index

Name the year nigeria is ranked equal to south Africa or can be compared to other good countries in the world . PMB led government has done nothing to improve the situation of the country but nigeria has never been good before except we want to deceive ourselves. If the past 16 years had bn managed well, things will never be worst be like this.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Criticizes APC At PDP Convention: "APC Promised 3m Jobs But Lost 3m Jobs" by bencynthgreat: 10:06pm On Dec 09, 2017
Freegift75:
Shame shame shame
Atiku should cover his face. If those who support him are clueless nigerians are far from that. Atiku, just because of perspnal interest came out to criticise APC, which he was a part of the campaigners. Atiku was in the train that pledged heaven and earth for Nigerians in 2015. I will take Atiku serious if he makes his efforts to right the wrong while he was APC known to the public.
I am not a politician but I know Atiku is a back market to PDP. watchout
No I think he is smart. He started low key criticism while he was still in APC. Even telling d president to restructure d country

1 Like

Re: Atiku Criticizes APC At PDP Convention: "APC Promised 3m Jobs But Lost 3m Jobs" by Nobody: 10:12pm On Dec 09, 2017
No need for that either...Atiku should tell us what he has in stock for us and how he intends to accomplish them. The era of " i will fight corruption" is over.
Whoever wants to lead the country should tell Nigerians through debates and other medium how they intend to get it done. Nigerian journalists need also do their homework and come up with hair-rising questions for them.
Nigeria's problem is beyond party affiliations, it is a fundamental issue!

Jirate:

grin grin grin

If I was the one, I Will Do More than Mere "Criticize", I Will Insult APC to Hell. Useless Party.
Re: Atiku Criticizes APC At PDP Convention: "APC Promised 3m Jobs But Lost 3m Jobs" by yarimo(m): 10:13pm On Dec 09, 2017
kings09:
The job is becoming too difficult for 30k. Make dem increase their allowee to maybe 35k. Abi python1, madridguy n yarimo wetin i talk

Re: Atiku Criticizes APC At PDP Convention: "APC Promised 3m Jobs But Lost 3m Jobs" by Nobody: 10:15pm On Dec 09, 2017
APC and Buhari's corrupt government officials has trampled on Nigeria constitution and economy. Rendered people jobless.

Under APC government security agencies are rated the worst in the whole world.

Under APC government, the minister of information Lai Mohammed lied the whole world how boko haram had been defeated technically, yet boko haram and Fulani herdsmen terrorists are bombing and massacring citizens comprising fishermen, farmers, business communities, ambushes soldiers on daily basis. On other hand APC and Buhari's government of cabals are busy releasing terrorists from prisons and compensated them with huge amount of taxpayers money to carry out further attacks against people.

Nigerians must end APC and Buhari's cabals, before APC and Buhari's corrupt cabals end Nigerians. Even Buhari's wife has lost faith in APC government controlled by Buhari's cabals.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Criticizes APC At PDP Convention: "APC Promised 3m Jobs But Lost 3m Jobs" by Bahddo(m): 10:17pm On Dec 09, 2017
This man is shameless. True politician.
Re: Atiku Criticizes APC At PDP Convention: "APC Promised 3m Jobs But Lost 3m Jobs" by Nobody: 10:18pm On Dec 09, 2017
I am sure many said similar things about the current president, dont you forsee similar occurence?

Jones4190:

Atiku has always come third. In 1993 SDP's presidential convention in Jos, he came third behind Kingibe and Abiola. In 2007 presidential election, he again cane third with 2m+votes as against Buhari with 6m+votes and Yar'adua who had 24m+votes. Also, he was a distant third in the 2015 presidential nomination of APC where he queued behind Kwankwoso and Buhari. The third-man should be his second name in politics. Atiku does not have the followership that some ascribe to him. He is a lightweight
Re: Atiku Criticizes APC At PDP Convention: "APC Promised 3m Jobs But Lost 3m Jobs" by goslowgoslow(m): 10:19pm On Dec 09, 2017
[quote author=kings09 post=63135134]ddnt u regard him as a saint in apc?[/quote
Saint my foot, he has always being an opportunist.
Re: Atiku Criticizes APC At PDP Convention: "APC Promised 3m Jobs But Lost 3m Jobs" by Kbs468(m): 10:23pm On Dec 09, 2017
EdificationBoss:
Former vice-president Atiku Abubakar says the All Progressives Congress (APC) promised to fight corruption but instead has delivered a war on the opposition.

Atiku said this on Saturday at the PDP’s national elective convention at Eagle square Abuja.

The former vice-president said under current APC administration, the country is not working and the people are jobless.

He said the PDP has a lot to be proud of as in the last 16 years, Nigeria prospered and was recognised as the largest economy in Africa.

“Under the APC Nigeria is not working, under the APC our people are not working. Let us consider what the APC has achieved versus what they promised in the last election. The APC promised us N3 million new jobs a year, in government the APC has lost N3 million jobs a year,” Atiku said.

“The APC promised us unity, under APC Nigeria is more divided and acrimonious since the civil war. The APC promised us restructuring, in office the APC denied restructuring. The APC promised war on corruption but all they have delivered is a war on the opposition.

“Comparing the APC in government and the record of the PDP in government, we in the PDP achieved a 10-year expectancy of our people. We the PDP helped Nigeria become the largest in Africa. As members of the PDP we all have a lot to be proud of. in the 16 years that we governed we made Nigeria prosperous. We made mistakes, we are human beings but we put our nation first.

“We now have an APC government which continues to blame the previous governments rather than solving the problems. The PDP is the party that will restructure Nigeria into a modern nation with working institutions.”

http://www.newshelmng.com/2017/12/atiku-criticizes-apc-at-pdp-national.html

#Nigerian_Youths! and Indeed #NIGERIANS! in General!

It is high time we pay less attention to the political party maneuvering towards 2019 PRESIDENTIAL ASCENDANCY by concentrating more and most on the #Not_too_young_to_run_and_rule provision being carved and introduced in the #Nigerian political Sphere while also directing Our collective Energy towards it because it shall be the platform upon which We shall be looking forward to implementing the DIVINELY INSPIRED, ORDAINED, ORDERED, PLANNED and DESIGNED as part of the rescue mission to be unleashed upon the planet Earth as can be noted and observed from the below social media platforms

1. www.facebook.com/tbjministries

2. Kabiru Abdulazeez on facebook

3. Nairaland.com with the kbs468 handle

4. @kbzeez_show on Twitter

5. Kabiru_Abdulazeez on instagram

Let's avail Ourselves the opportunity of an in-depth appraisal of the Greatest News Ever in the history of Mankind, Humanity and the world in General while assuring you that at the end of the day, Every #Nigerian, #African and the Third World Nations would be pleased with being associated in #TRUTH.

MEANWHILE, The below is part of the revenue drive formula from Heaven above. Enjoy your read both from this post and outside it but via the provided links above

�������✌�����

We (GOD) are looking forward to seeing your beautiful and handsome smiley faces being sighted here come next year 2018 here in #Nigeria going by the below information as it is to be accessed

������✌�����

*#GOOD_MORNING_PLANET_EARTH*

Today's *#Newest_World_Order broadcast* is like an *addendum* in relation to the great event of next year 2018 in #Nigeria and it has to do with the fact that

*OUTLETS FOR VOLUNTARY DONATIONS / SADAKAT* SHALL BE MADE AVAILABLE FOR THE *PILGRIMAGES/HAJJ PARTICIPANTS TO DROP THEIR TOKENS IN ANY CURRENCY OF CHOICE* AS WELL AS *ELECTRONIC BANKING PLATFORMS* FOR THE SAME PURPOSE OF RAISING A POOL OF *FUNDS AIMED AT CATERING* FOR

1. *The Physically challenged*

2. *The Homeless elderly*

3. *Orphans*

4. *Widows*

5. *Women and Children primary Health care services*

6. *Basic & Foundational school services & feeding*

7. *The above is an adventure* that is *bound to extend beyond the shores* of *#Nigeria* by virtue of being the *#Capital of the World.*

*NOTE: Number 5, 6 & 7* enlisted consideration above shall only be complementary and not statutory as that should and must be ultimate in priority of every institutional responsibility.

*#REMINDER*

As the obedient & faithful Servants that you all are, It's high time you start planning for the below as your last article of faith in *#Truth* rather than *#Deception*.

*Location* : *#NIGERIA-WEST AFRICA*

*Event* : *#PILGRIMAGE / #HAJJ*

*Year* : *2018*

*Time* : *#NOVEMBER* (MUSLIM FAITHFULS)

*#DECEMBER* (CHRISTIAN FAITHFULS)

*Centers* : Muslim *(#Lagos, #Oyo, #Sokoto & #Kano)*

: Christians *(#Lagos, #Anambra, #Calabar & #Abuja)*

*#PROPHET_TB_JOSHUA

&
#LOVELY_UNITARY_GOD-ALLAH*

www.facebook.com/tbjministries.

*Read saliently for a smooth understanding and Divine Direction towards your Choice decision for 2019. #Nigerians!*
Re: Atiku Criticizes APC At PDP Convention: "APC Promised 3m Jobs But Lost 3m Jobs" by goslowgoslow(m): 10:27pm On Dec 09, 2017
dieBYfire:

He's jumping into Presidency in 2019 grin
He will jump into Lagos lagoon
Re: Atiku Criticizes APC At PDP Convention: "APC Promised 3m Jobs But Lost 3m Jobs" by dieBYfire: 10:28pm On Dec 09, 2017
goslowgoslow:

He will jump into Lagos lagoon
Yea into the Lagoon of Aso Villa, grin

1 Like

Re: Atiku Criticizes APC At PDP Convention: "APC Promised 3m Jobs But Lost 3m Jobs" by Whizsam(m): 10:28pm On Dec 09, 2017
Copied from Kachukwu Philip

To me, IF THEY DON'T HAVE SENSE, OTHER HAVE.
IF APC is not the answer to our Problems, there is no reason going back to the instigators of the problem. I'm not a politician but I would do everything not to have PDP in Government in Nigeria.

The greatest tragedy that can befall a nation is for her citizens to suffer collective amnesia. I believe PDP believes Nigerians have short memories, if not, Ibori would not have been included in their convention committee and Jonathan would not have been allowed to talk (He ended up indicting himself as usual anyway).

For those who may have forgotten, kindly joggle your memories with the following words on marble and you will agree with me that what happened in Eagle square on saturday was nothing but gathering of rogues.
Happy reading:

1. I acted based on Jonathan's instruction - Dasuki

2. I didn't give order - Jonathan

3. I collected 350M from Dasuki for consultation - Iyorchia Ayu

4. I only collected $30,000 from Dasuki not N100m - Bode George

5. I got N4.6b from Dasuki for spiritual purposes - Bafarawa

6. I got N650M from Dasuki for my Abuja burnt office - Thisday Obaigbena.

7. I got N2.1b from Dasuki for publicity - Dokpesi

8. I got another N100m from Yuguda he didn't tell me from where - Bafarawa.

9. I gave N100m each to Odili, Jim Nwobodo Bode George and others - Yuguda

10. The president asked me to change N10B to foreign currency for PDP delegates - Dasuki

11. My boss asked me to get $11M from the CBN - Dasuki's account officer.

12. I got order from above to pay Tompolo N13B for Maritime university land. - Nimasa DG.

13. 950m was shared in my house -- Shekarau

With all this looting and many more revealed, some people are still shouting no sign of change yet, they even say it's political persecution.

But I believe, it is the right thing to do.
If you believe too, send this to other people to garner more support for the fight against corruption and looting in our nation. There must be consequences for such crimes otherwise Nigeria will not develop.

WHERE ARE THE #WAILERS?
"Over 20 billion dollars unremitted to the Federation account, and if nothing is done by 2015 upward, Nigeria will know what economic crisis is"
*~ Emir Sanusi Lamido Sanusi*

"Whoever wins 2015 will NEVER find it easy to govern. Over 30 trillion is mismanaged, unaccounted for or missing under Jonathan."
*~ Prof Charles Soludo*

"Our reserve is depleted and our savings are squandered. Our nation is in trouble."
*~ Dr Oby Ezekwesili.*

"For seven months, NNPC did not remit any money into federation account. When I called as a sitting governor and major oil producing state, Deziani Alison Madueke refused to pick my calls."
*~ Godswill Akpabio*

"I told them to save ahead of eventualities but Jonathan had no political will to do so and this is the reason why we are in crisis, because we squandered our boom."
*~ Okonjo Iweala*

"Okonjo-Iweala, Sanusi urged us to save but we state Governors refused to save for the unseen future during the tenure of Goodluck Jonathan, despite warning from economic experts."
*~ Peter Obi*

"Jonathan is a blessed ATM machine that doesn't have secret pin number"
*~ Bala Mohammed*

* Tompolo was paid 13Billion.!

* Ex-CDS, Alex Badeh dug a pit toilet to hide $32m.

* Patience Jonathan is claiming $31m, she has sued the Nigerian state.

* Femi Fani-Kayode took 740M.

* Dasuki used trucks to load over $35B from the CBN.

* Olisa Metuh took 400M.
* Aziboala, GEJ's cousin took 6B naira.
* Nenadi Usman took 3.5B naira.
* Fayose took 3B naira.
* Obanikoro took 4Billion naira.
* Olu Falae took 100M naira.
* Tony Anenih - 400M naira.
* Oritsejafor - $35M
* Former Air Chief Amosu - 2Billion naira.
* Lucky Igbinedion-16B naira.
*Bode-George and Dabo -100B naira
* Jolly Nyame-2.4B naira.
* Joshua Dariye-700M naira.
*Nyesom Wike stole #4b.
* Diezzani with $20 billion missing oil money?
15 billon dollars missing from arms fund, 10 billion naria, converted to dollars and given as gift to delegates of PDP Nation convention, Bafarawa collected 3 billion for spiritual purposes , 12. 7 billon naria for deceased NEPA staff grew wings and disappeared, 20 billion dollars missing from NNPC accounts, 23 billon naira as bribe to INEC staffs to rig the general election. The list is endless. They only left what they can't carry or unable to lay their hands on. The list continues.....

Recession didn't just happen, people looted Nigeria into RECESSION happening.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Criticizes APC At PDP Convention: "APC Promised 3m Jobs But Lost 3m Jobs" by begge: 10:32pm On Dec 09, 2017
I Remember mama peace.Any where u see apc stone them. jubril is fake
Re: Atiku Criticizes APC At PDP Convention: "APC Promised 3m Jobs But Lost 3m Jobs" by feloak5: 10:34pm On Dec 09, 2017
Atiku,, if you are the last hope for Nigeria, God will not grant your wish. Cos the last 16 years your party has brought this country into mess
Re: Atiku Criticizes APC At PDP Convention: "APC Promised 3m Jobs But Lost 3m Jobs" by Emyogalanya: 10:53pm On Dec 09, 2017
goslowgoslow:
Atiku should go and sit down. Political harlot, jumping from one party to the other. Was he not part of the so called APC? Shameless man.
HOW MANY PARTY BUHARI JUMP A
Re: Atiku Criticizes APC At PDP Convention: "APC Promised 3m Jobs But Lost 3m Jobs" by generalcorper042(m): 11:05pm On Dec 09, 2017
[quote author=Freegift75 post=63132172]Shame shame shame
Atiku should cover his face. If those who support him are clueless nigerians are far from that. Atiku, just because of perspnal interest came out to criticise APC, which he was a part of the campaigners. Atiku was in the train that pledged heaven and earth for Nigerians in 2015. I will take Atiku serious if he makes his efforts to right the wrong while he was APC known to the public.
I am not a politician but I know Atiku is a back market to PDP.

lolz u re not a politician but u kno our or my Atiku is a bad market...my quest is how come nw...

wo'ogbeni if u dnt kno beta no nw....its #ATIKU NATION.....
Re: Atiku Criticizes APC At PDP Convention: "APC Promised 3m Jobs But Lost 3m Jobs" by generalcorper042(m): 11:12pm On Dec 09, 2017
sureheaven:
Yes the opposite of fighting corruption is what the APC is doing inasmuch they were unable to jail u and other prominent members of the party. Atiku u are a shameless being. 3 million jobs my foot, if creating job is that easy, PDP would have created more than 20million jobs throughout their 16 years. Atiku u will fail from now till and after 2019

if he no fail shey u will com and fail me mumu.....Atiku nation all d way
Re: Atiku Criticizes APC At PDP Convention: "APC Promised 3m Jobs But Lost 3m Jobs" by Beinmon(f): 11:38pm On Dec 09, 2017
True talk.. APC don fail us. We dey wait for them come 2019....

1 Like

Re: Atiku Criticizes APC At PDP Convention: "APC Promised 3m Jobs But Lost 3m Jobs" by godofuck231: 11:48pm On Dec 09, 2017
EdificationBoss:
Former vice-president Atiku Abubakar says the All Progressives Congress (APC) promised to fight corruption but instead has delivered a war on the opposition.

Atiku said this on Saturday at the PDP’s national elective convention at Eagle square Abuja.

The former vice-president said under current APC administration, the country is not working and the people are jobless.

He said the PDP has a lot to be proud of as in the last 16 years, Nigeria prospered and was recognised as the largest economy in Africa.

“Under the APC Nigeria is not working, under the APC our people are not working. Let us consider what the APC has achieved versus what they promised in the last election. The APC promised us N3 million new jobs a year, in government the APC has lost N3 million jobs a year,” Atiku said.

“The APC promised us unity, under APC Nigeria is more divided and acrimonious since the civil war. The APC promised us restructuring, in office the APC denied restructuring. The APC promised war on corruption but all they have delivered is a war on the opposition.

“Comparing the APC in government and the record of the PDP in government, we in the PDP achieved a 10-year expectancy of our people. We the PDP helped Nigeria become the largest in Africa. As members of the PDP we all have a lot to be proud of. in the 16 years that we governed we made Nigeria prosperous. We made mistakes, we are human beings but we put our nation first.

“We now have an APC government which continues to blame the previous governments rather than solving the problems. The PDP is the party that will restructure Nigeria into a modern nation with working institutions.”

http://www.newshelmng.com/2017/12/atiku-criticizes-apc-at-pdp-national.html

Lie, 3 billion
Re: Atiku Criticizes APC At PDP Convention: "APC Promised 3m Jobs But Lost 3m Jobs" by Nobody: 12:03am On Dec 10, 2017
I feel atiku will pave way for the youths in government not a grand mother like lauretta onochie that is heading new media. Atiku is ever passionate about the youths i feel he has something to offer. My opinion though.
Re: Atiku Criticizes APC At PDP Convention: "APC Promised 3m Jobs But Lost 3m Jobs" by ZESTN: 12:10am On Dec 10, 2017
sureheaven:
Sureheaven, Shall I Shy 4 You? Even If I Shall Shy For You. I Shall Shy For You, I Shall Shy 4 U In SWAHILI
Re: Atiku Criticizes APC At PDP Convention: "APC Promised 3m Jobs But Lost 3m Jobs" by ZESTN: 12:17am On Dec 10, 2017
ELECTION 2019: #NO_RESTRUCTURING_NO_VOTE. Both PDP And APC, TAKE NOTE
Re: Atiku Criticizes APC At PDP Convention: "APC Promised 3m Jobs But Lost 3m Jobs" by balbash: 12:21am On Dec 10, 2017
Atiku is a 419 is looking a way to kill Nigeria Atiku has almost 3 companies in Nigeria how many people Atiku employed in his company every year? Atiku is using his company to trait Nigeria Atiku is going no wia hmmm he come back to ki d remnant of PDP
Re: Atiku Criticizes APC At PDP Convention: "APC Promised 3m Jobs But Lost 3m Jobs" by Nobody: 12:29am On Dec 10, 2017
Both Atiku and Buhari are one and the same. Buhari the disappointment and Atiku the political prostitute with no ideology that wants to win at all cost. So out of 180 million Nigerians there is no better candidate than Atiku and Buhari. God help us oooo.
Re: Atiku Criticizes APC At PDP Convention: "APC Promised 3m Jobs But Lost 3m Jobs" by goslowgoslow(m): 12:42am On Dec 10, 2017
Emyogalanya:
HOW MANY PARTY BUHARI JUMP A
Only two, and he remain loyal.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Flags, Coats Of Arms, Symbols And Monuments Of Nigerian States (2023) / Tompolo's 46th Birthday: Niger Delta People Celebrate On The Streets Of Warri / I Never Said I Graduated With First Class Honours In UNN Law, Ibe Kachukwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.