Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,488 members, 7,830,462 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

Atiku Criticizes APC At PDP Convention: "APC Promised 3m Jobs But Lost 3m Jobs" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Criticizes APC At PDP Convention: "APC Promised 3m Jobs But Lost 3m Jobs" (30363 Views)

Masari To Buhari: Your Promised 3m Votes Intact Despite Postponed Elections / National Convention: APC Governors, Leaders Fight To Finish / Why We Couldn’t Create 3M Jobs As Promised – FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Criticizes APC At PDP Convention: "APC Promised 3m Jobs But Lost 3m Jobs" by Afonjacoward: 9:19pm On Dec 09, 2017
NgeneUkwuezi what do you have to say??
Re: Atiku Criticizes APC At PDP Convention: "APC Promised 3m Jobs But Lost 3m Jobs" by ud4u: 9:20pm On Dec 09, 2017
True talk, APC can deceive others not me

1 Like

Re: Atiku Criticizes APC At PDP Convention: "APC Promised 3m Jobs But Lost 3m Jobs" by zombieHUNTER: 9:20pm On Dec 09, 2017
Freegift75:
Shame shame shame
Atiku should cover his face. If those who support him are clueless nigerians are far from that. Atiku, just because of perspnal interest came out to criticise APC, which he was a part of the campaigners. Atiku was in the train that pledged heaven and earth for Nigerians in 2015. I will take Atiku serious if he makes his efforts to right the wrong while he was APC known to the public.
I am not a politician but I know Atiku is a back market to PDP. watchout

Everyone is now a guru in politics
Even the illiterates and non politicians

Back market ko... Front market ni

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Criticizes APC At PDP Convention: "APC Promised 3m Jobs But Lost 3m Jobs" by martineverest(m): 9:20pm On Dec 09, 2017
Which one did u and obj create?
Re: Atiku Criticizes APC At PDP Convention: "APC Promised 3m Jobs But Lost 3m Jobs" by Nobody: 9:20pm On Dec 09, 2017
Earthquake1:
BMC zombies come and do your job.

Re: Atiku Criticizes APC At PDP Convention: "APC Promised 3m Jobs But Lost 3m Jobs" by kings09(m): 9:21pm On Dec 09, 2017
goslowgoslow:
Atiku should go and sit down. Political harlot, jumping from one party to the other. Was he not part of the so called APC? Shameless man.
ddnt u regard him as a saint in apc?

1 Like

Re: Atiku Criticizes APC At PDP Convention: "APC Promised 3m Jobs But Lost 3m Jobs" by Earthquake1: 9:21pm On Dec 09, 2017
[s]
sureheaven:
Yes the opposite of fighting corruption is what the APC is doing inasmuch they were unable to jail u and other prominent members of the party. Atiku u are a shameless being. 3 million jobs my foot, if creating job is that easy, PDP would have created more than 20million jobs throughout their 16 years. Atiku u will fail from now till and after 2019
[/s]

Atiku has a certificate unlike the dullard at Aso rock.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Criticizes APC At PDP Convention: "APC Promised 3m Jobs But Lost 3m Jobs" by origima: 9:21pm On Dec 09, 2017
Dedem Atiku ,Ekwe kwala ka nzuzu mebie nkagi.giriya wayu wayu.bury ya na obi na igagi achi naijiria
Re: Atiku Criticizes APC At PDP Convention: "APC Promised 3m Jobs But Lost 3m Jobs" by origima: 9:22pm On Dec 09, 2017
Dedem Atiku ,Ekwe kwala ka nzuzu mebie nkagi.giriya wayu wayu.buru ya na obi na igagi achi naijiria
Re: Atiku Criticizes APC At PDP Convention: "APC Promised 3m Jobs But Lost 3m Jobs" by kings09(m): 9:25pm On Dec 09, 2017
Earthquake1:
BMC zombies come and do your job.
The job is becoming too difficult for 30k. Make dem increase their allowee to maybe 35k. Abi python1, madridguy n yarimo wetin i talk
Re: Atiku Criticizes APC At PDP Convention: "APC Promised 3m Jobs But Lost 3m Jobs" by Boyooosa(m): 9:26pm On Dec 09, 2017
Indices sir...
Re: Atiku Criticizes APC At PDP Convention: "APC Promised 3m Jobs But Lost 3m Jobs" by back2sender: 9:27pm On Dec 09, 2017
Atikulate is shameless. Was he not part of the rot. A member of the locusts Army that destroyed Nigeria before buhari came to the rescue

1 Like

Re: Atiku Criticizes APC At PDP Convention: "APC Promised 3m Jobs But Lost 3m Jobs" by sureheaven(m): 9:27pm On Dec 09, 2017
PDP is shameless and not their fault, I blame nigerians who hardly remember their ordeal. So it's easy to create 3m a year that u did create 48m jobs throughout 16 years. It's easy that u couldn't make electricity stable for complete 16years, u couldn't end Boko haram, baby factories everywhere. No free education, no good medical facilities to mention but few. All u left behind was corruption from all angles. Ad u have the gut to accuse APC who just spent 2 years. PDP is a shame

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Criticizes APC At PDP Convention: "APC Promised 3m Jobs But Lost 3m Jobs" by bs81(m): 9:28pm On Dec 09, 2017
Fukafuka:
grin
Exactly what's on my mind.
Re: Atiku Criticizes APC At PDP Convention: "APC Promised 3m Jobs But Lost 3m Jobs" by sureheaven(m): 9:32pm On Dec 09, 2017
Atiku has a certificate unlike the dullard at Aso rock.

Ask him to go US if he won't be Jailed the way william jefferson who indicted him was jailed.
Re: Atiku Criticizes APC At PDP Convention: "APC Promised 3m Jobs But Lost 3m Jobs" by doctokwus: 9:32pm On Dec 09, 2017
I can't wait for the campaigns to begin of Atiku versus Buhari on the campaign train.It would be the most one sided campaign Nigeria may ever witness:
an articulate,well spoken Atiku versus a poor speaking,incoherent,inarticulate Buhari.
I have this sneaky feeling the presidency would do everything and anything to ensure any other person than Atiku emerges PDP's presidential bearer.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Criticizes APC At PDP Convention: "APC Promised 3m Jobs But Lost 3m Jobs" by Earthquake1: 9:33pm On Dec 09, 2017
sureheaven:
PDP is shameless and not their fault, I blame nigerians who hardly remember their ordeal. So it's easy to create 3m a year that u did create 48m jobs throughout 16 years. It's easy that u couldn't make electricity stable for complete 16years, u couldn't end Boko haram, baby factories everywhere. No free education, no good medical facilities to mention but few. All u left behind was corruption from all angles. Ad u have the gut to accuse APC who just spent 2 years. PDP is a shame

Things has gotten worse in the past two years that Nigeria is ranked with Somalia on the poverty index

5 Likes

Re: Atiku Criticizes APC At PDP Convention: "APC Promised 3m Jobs But Lost 3m Jobs" by dieBYfire: 9:38pm On Dec 09, 2017
EdificationBoss:
Former vice-president Atiku Abubakar says the All Progressives Congress (APC) promised to fight corruption but instead has delivered a war on the opposition.

Atiku said this on Saturday at the PDP’s national elective convention at Eagle square Abuja.

The former vice-president said under current APC administration, the country is not working and the people are jobless.

He said the PDP has a lot to be proud of as in the last 16 years, Nigeria prospered and was recognised as the largest economy in Africa.

“Under the APC Nigeria is not working, under the APC our people are not working. Let us consider what the APC has achieved versus what they promised in the last election. The APC promised us N3 million new jobs a year, in government the APC has lost N3 million jobs a year,” Atiku said.

“The APC promised us unity, under APC Nigeria is more divided and acrimonious since the civil war. The APC promised us restructuring, in office the APC denied restructuring. The APC promised war on corruption but all they have delivered is a war on the opposition.

“Comparing the APC in government and the record of the PDP in government, we in the PDP achieved a 10-year expectancy of our people. We the PDP helped Nigeria become the largest in Africa. As members of the PDP we all have a lot to be proud of. in the 16 years that we governed we made Nigeria prosperous. We made mistakes, we are human beings but we put our nation first.

“We now have an APC government which continues to blame the previous governments rather than solving the problems. The PDP is the party that will restructure Nigeria into a modern nation with working institutions.”

http://www.newshelmng.com/2017/12/atiku-criticizes-apc-at-pdp-national.html

ATIKU don't mind them , they even promised us 1$=1# , all were lies from the pit of hell.
You may not be the best man for the job , but you better than that Tomato of a President grin

1 Like

Re: Atiku Criticizes APC At PDP Convention: "APC Promised 3m Jobs But Lost 3m Jobs" by Anwons(m): 9:41pm On Dec 09, 2017
Buhari is a disaster to humanity.
For those of saying Atiku was part of APC campaign promises, remember he wasn't at the helm of decision making.
Besides, that daura cattle rearer doesn't heed advice.

Atiku I know if he will get PDP ticket, buhari? God forbid.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Criticizes APC At PDP Convention: "APC Promised 3m Jobs But Lost 3m Jobs" by dieBYfire: 9:41pm On Dec 09, 2017
goslowgoslow:
Atiku should go and sit down. Political harlot, jumping from one party to the other. Was he not part of the so called APC? Shameless man.

He's jumping into Presidency in 2019 grin

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Criticizes APC At PDP Convention: "APC Promised 3m Jobs But Lost 3m Jobs" by abujamal: 9:42pm On Dec 09, 2017
I don't understand why some people are praising Atiku for critizicing the present govt just because he want to become the next president. He is promising what he was unable to do for 16 years when he was no 2 citizen. He is now another govt for not rebuilding what they have destroyed for 16 years in 2 years.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Criticizes APC At PDP Convention: "APC Promised 3m Jobs But Lost 3m Jobs" by abujamal: 9:42pm On Dec 09, 2017
I don't understand why some people are praising Atiku for critizicing the present govt just because he want to become the next president. He is promising what he was unable to do for 16 years when he was no 2 citizen. He is now critizicing another govt for not rebuilding what they have destroyed for 16 years in 2 years.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Criticizes APC At PDP Convention: "APC Promised 3m Jobs But Lost 3m Jobs" by dieBYfire: 9:45pm On Dec 09, 2017
bayocanny:
Continue digging your grave I wonder how many jobs you will promise during your campaign
We don't promise jobs we create an avenue for Jobs grin

Don't be So pained APC just has to be buried and forgotten.... I really pity Buhari sha!
May He rest in peace grin

1 Like

Re: Atiku Criticizes APC At PDP Convention: "APC Promised 3m Jobs But Lost 3m Jobs" by dieBYfire: 9:46pm On Dec 09, 2017
bayocanny:

Lol, in your dreams!!!
YES! Just like Liecester won the EPL last 2 years in our dreams grin

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Criticizes APC At PDP Convention: "APC Promised 3m Jobs But Lost 3m Jobs" by onatisi(m): 9:46pm On Dec 09, 2017
atiku is already making speeches like a presidential aspirant
this is the way opposition political parties should operate
start ground work early and convince ppl
why you are the better alternative

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Criticizes APC At PDP Convention: "APC Promised 3m Jobs But Lost 3m Jobs" by Richy4(m): 9:46pm On Dec 09, 2017
That was how the present president was criticizing some years ago until he became president...and achieved his long term goal of flying from country to country...and "working extremely hard" for Nigerians..he promised #1=$1

So if this one becomes the Nigerian president, is it not gonna be the same thing.... The same "recycled people " ....politician promises are just like new year resolutions..
Re: Atiku Criticizes APC At PDP Convention: "APC Promised 3m Jobs But Lost 3m Jobs" by dieBYfire: 9:48pm On Dec 09, 2017
zombieHUNTER:

Everyone is now a guru in politics
Even the illiterates and non politicians

Back market ko... Front market ni

grin grin

They are political forecasters ! Election that has already been won by ATIKU, we just waiting for the slow motion , Opari grin

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Criticizes APC At PDP Convention: "APC Promised 3m Jobs But Lost 3m Jobs" by Jones4190(m): 9:50pm On Dec 09, 2017
The Devil is still very much interested in the affairs of PDP as a founding stakeholder o!!!
Re: Atiku Criticizes APC At PDP Convention: "APC Promised 3m Jobs But Lost 3m Jobs" by Jones4190(m): 9:52pm On Dec 09, 2017
Atiku has always come third. In 1993 SDP's presidential convention in Jos, he came third behind Kingibe and Abiola. In 2007 presidential election, he again cane third with 2m+votes as against Buhari with 6m+votes and Yar'adua who had 24m+votes. Also, he was a distant third in the 2015 presidential nomination of APC where he queued behind Kwankwoso and Buhari. The third-man should be his second name in politics. Atiku does not have the followership that some ascribe to him. He is a lightweight
Re: Atiku Criticizes APC At PDP Convention: "APC Promised 3m Jobs But Lost 3m Jobs" by bart10: 9:53pm On Dec 09, 2017
APC na failure now tongue
Re: Atiku Criticizes APC At PDP Convention: "APC Promised 3m Jobs But Lost 3m Jobs" by Nobody: 9:54pm On Dec 09, 2017
Finally, I have seen a Presidential Candidate that will defeat Buhari in a landslide Victory.

The Statement by Atiku today, is 'Sweeting me everywhere', this is a technical knock-out. Factually, direct and on points.

There is no possibility of APC winning in a free and fair election, if they think they can rig their way, we will remind them that they have failed woefully on all levels, so I am therefore sure that they will fail even at rigging too.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Criticizes APC At PDP Convention: "APC Promised 3m Jobs But Lost 3m Jobs" by bobnatlo(m): 9:55pm On Dec 09, 2017
True talk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Senate Rejects Sunday Dare’s Appointment Of Kinsman / Okorocha Fires IMSU VC; Appoints Son-in-law Chief Of Staff - Newtelegraphonline / Work Resumes On Second Niger Bridge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.