Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,620 members, 7,816,551 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

#pdpconvention Between Unity List And The List Of Winners - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #pdpconvention Between Unity List And The List Of Winners (22666 Views)

Allegations Of Manipulation At PDP Convention As "Unity List" Is Unveiled / PDP Governors Plan ‘unity List’ To Stop IBB, Jonathan / The Difference Between "Unity" And "Peace" - Photo Example (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

#pdpconvention Between Unity List And The List Of Winners by not4sure(m): 8:19am On Dec 10, 2017
I'm closely and eager to see the list of winners at PDP convention. Okowa was interviewed by channels news yesterday night and he said most of the delegates can't read or write. Maybe that's why the list look similar

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #pdpconvention Between Unity List And The List Of Winners by elgramz: 8:25am On Dec 10, 2017
The unity list was elected as the new PDP exco. The governors have taken over the party. GEJ and Babangida have lost out. It invariably means that the governors will determine who the next Presidential candidate of the party will be

26 Likes

Re: #pdpconvention Between Unity List And The List Of Winners by bodejohn(m): 8:36am On Dec 10, 2017
He said most of the delegates could not read and write...and they were given a written list...what were they supposed to do with it?

And at a time like this in the history of our nation...we have illetrates electing leaders to party positions...

Let's hope they didn't elect even worse illetrates.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: #pdpconvention Between Unity List And The List Of Winners by Elslim: 8:44am On Dec 10, 2017
PDP... the only party that knows d result of election b4 it even starts...

81 Likes 5 Shares

Re: #pdpconvention Between Unity List And The List Of Winners by lafuria1(m): 8:46am On Dec 10, 2017
PDP CAN'T CHANGE.
Youve already selected your leaders but went ahead to do an election

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: #pdpconvention Between Unity List And The List Of Winners by Nobody: 8:47am On Dec 10, 2017
One single Igbo man and the Yorubas are accusing the SE of hijacking the party? For the records, the chairman, Secondus is not Igbo.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: #pdpconvention Between Unity List And The List Of Winners by elgramz: 8:47am On Dec 10, 2017
Elslim:
They are not the only ones o. Almost all the parties are the same way

11 Likes

Re: #pdpconvention Between Unity List And The List Of Winners by TheDokita(m): 8:47am On Dec 10, 2017
Change the "change the change".

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #pdpconvention Between Unity List And The List Of Winners by gratieao: 8:47am On Dec 10, 2017
Difference is clear
Re: #pdpconvention Between Unity List And The List Of Winners by affable4(m): 8:47am On Dec 10, 2017
I really do not have anything to say, but I hv this for our youths of today: Stop fighting each other online in the guise of trying to claim ethnic superiority. It is becoming so annoying. Treat a human first as a human before thinking of his tribe.
Character matters more than tribe.
I am a full blooded Onye Igbo. Born and bred in Lagos. I had Hausas, Yorubas and other tribes around me while growing up. You hv the good ones within them and the bad ones too. No tribe holy pass.
All I'm trying to say is that this country is coming to ruins. If you ever engaged in university politics, you will understand a little of what goes on nationally. Nobody has your interest at heart at all. Just theirs and their fam.
Unite, unite, unite and condemn what is wrong if it is wrong. And commend what is right no matter whose ox is gored.

140 Likes 14 Shares

Re: #pdpconvention Between Unity List And The List Of Winners by babyfaceafrica: 8:48am On Dec 10, 2017
Chai!!!!!..and some people believe PDP is a good party?...PDP can never change...

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #pdpconvention Between Unity List And The List Of Winners by seunlly(m): 8:49am On Dec 10, 2017
I thought pdp has been lost in existence

1 Like

Re: #pdpconvention Between Unity List And The List Of Winners by JONNYSPUTE(m): 8:49am On Dec 10, 2017
CaptainJeffry:
No single Igbo man and the Yorubas are accusing the SE of hijacking the party? For the records, the chairman, Secondus is not Igbo.
. Did u go through the list?

1 Like

Re: #pdpconvention Between Unity List And The List Of Winners by babyfaceafrica: 8:50am On Dec 10, 2017
CaptainJeffry:
No single Igbo man and the Yorubas are accusing the SE of hijacking the party? For the records, the chairman, Secondus is not Igbo.
uche is a ss name abi?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #pdpconvention Between Unity List And The List Of Winners by OfficialAwol(m): 8:52am On Dec 10, 2017
The same thing.

Where is internal democracy?

PDP has not learnt a thing.

12 Likes

Re: #pdpconvention Between Unity List And The List Of Winners by kkkp: 8:54am On Dec 10, 2017
Wetin concern me That dead party

7 Likes

Re: #pdpconvention Between Unity List And The List Of Winners by niyion(m): 8:54am On Dec 10, 2017
What a show of shame and PDP wants us to believe they are the hope of the country. Is this how they want to UNSEAT the incumbent Govt come 2019. If within them selves there is no bond,no integrity and no Trust

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: #pdpconvention Between Unity List And The List Of Winners by CrtlAltDel: 8:57am On Dec 10, 2017
CaptainJeffry:
[s]One single Igbo man and the Yorubas are accusing the SE of hijacking the party? For the records, the chairman, Secondus is not Igbo[/s].

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: #pdpconvention Between Unity List And The List Of Winners by deafeyez: 8:58am On Dec 10, 2017
In this world you fight for yourself alone.
Re: #pdpconvention Between Unity List And The List Of Winners by kumakunta: 9:00am On Dec 10, 2017
PDP has just given APC the south west larger votes .

17 Likes

Re: #pdpconvention Between Unity List And The List Of Winners by Nobody: 9:00am On Dec 10, 2017
Secundus won the chairmanship position because of Gov Wike use of money to buy delegates according to saharareports.

https://twitter.com/SaharaReporters/status/939314073421975552?s=17

This why many politicians hate Buhari and APC.
Buhari does not share money to party officials in a country where politics is seen as a means to personal financial gain.

It is the same reason many national figures who supported Buhari in 2015 are today being lukewarm . Even the ministers don't have access to free cash the way it was under PDP. Some of the ministers are feeling they are ministers under someone that doesn't give them enough leeway to steal with impunity. Only calculated stealing which is limited is only possible.

The same reason many are looking for Atiku. These people don't care about the future. They want a party and President who will use all resources available to make people enjoy today and let 2moro take care of itself. A leader who does not agree with the principle of enjoy today is considered wicked

Buhari is doing the right thing in a wrong country . Even though I agree Buhari is slow in his style, his conservative nature in how public fund is spent is what we need for now to reformat our brain about politics and money.

46 Likes 6 Shares

Re: #pdpconvention Between Unity List And The List Of Winners by Omofunaab2: 9:02am On Dec 10, 2017
Lol, Who gives a fook about an opposition party that's not in power and doesn't look like will be in power. Lmao

Some people have suddenly found consolation in PDP and Atiku after chanting Biafra for years

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #pdpconvention Between Unity List And The List Of Winners by ismail55(m): 9:03am On Dec 10, 2017
Tell me why unity list will not work out....all deligate are all went home with cash from Governors.wike blow bustty for all delegate yesterday....PDP POWER!!

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: #pdpconvention Between Unity List And The List Of Winners by dontgiveupp(f): 9:04am On Dec 10, 2017
Elslim:

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: #pdpconvention Between Unity List And The List Of Winners by AkupeMBANO(m): 9:05am On Dec 10, 2017
elgramz:
The unity list was elected as the new PDP exco. The governors have taken over the party. GEJ and Babangida have lost out. It invariably means that the governors will determine who the next Presidential candidate of the party will be
with this your comment, there is absolutely nothing you know about PDP and Nigerian politics.

1 Like

Re: #pdpconvention Between Unity List And The List Of Winners by Nobody: 9:06am On Dec 10, 2017
Youths come online to fight!!! Politicians come together to steal your common wealth!!!You guys should wake up,fighting online is just a show of shame!!!hausa,Igbo,Yoruba!!!Them dey use all una head!!!come together and make mockery of your politicians and you will see changes!!

6 Likes

Re: #pdpconvention Between Unity List And The List Of Winners by AkupeMBANO(m): 9:07am On Dec 10, 2017
lafuria1:
PDP CAN'T CHANGE. Youve already selected your leaders but went ahead to do an election
it is called harmonisation in modern day politics. Goan learn bro.

2 Likes

Re: #pdpconvention Between Unity List And The List Of Winners by Nobody: 9:07am On Dec 10, 2017
ismail55:
Tell me why unity list will not work out....all deligate are all went home with cash from Governors.wike blow bustty for all delegate yesterday....PDP POWER!!

Old pix

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #pdpconvention Between Unity List And The List Of Winners by elgramz: 9:08am On Dec 10, 2017
AkupeMBANO:

with this your comment, there is absolutely nothing you know about PDP and Nigerian politics.
Mr. All knowing Wiseman, tell us what is the true position of things nah if what I wrote is not correct

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Doyin Okupe Steps Aside As Director General Of Peter Obi Campaign Organisation / I Used Personal Income To Rebuild Church In Kano – Emir Sanusi / Tinubu signs bill raising High Court Judges retirement age to 70

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.