Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,731 members, 7,831,332 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

OFFICIAL ROMANCE SECTION TOP 5 MOST HANDSOME GUYS.. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / OFFICIAL ROMANCE SECTION TOP 5 MOST HANDSOME GUYS.. (4531 Views)

Problems With Handsome Guys / Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? / See The Problem Most Handsome Guys Are Having With Ladies (pics). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OFFICIAL ROMANCE SECTION TOP 5 MOST HANDSOME GUYS.. by QueenBeeHive(f): 7:52pm On Dec 10, 2017
Fidelmalek:
I'm I obligated to?
Are fine guys scarce in your area?
Uhmmm chow do you want it?
Because I really have nothing to prove...
My face literally isn't bringing me money....
Bring a prove I'm fake and I'll go awool...
Of course, you can't coz there's no evidence...
Being good looking is just an an illusion...
Putting those looks into play is the real deal.
Cheers
As expected an epistle to get defensive.
Typical of a catfish.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: OFFICIAL ROMANCE SECTION TOP 5 MOST HANDSOME GUYS.. by Nobody: 8:06pm On Dec 10, 2017
And this boy.....but I'll not post his monicker

2 Likes

Re: OFFICIAL ROMANCE SECTION TOP 5 MOST HANDSOME GUYS.. by Fidelmalek(m): 8:12pm On Dec 10, 2017
QueenBeeHive:

As expected an epistle to get defensive.
Typical of a catfish.
you want me to do what exactly?
Your rantings doesn't change anything...
Say what you want me to do or otherwise shut it...
You trying to sound intelligent, while you reek of unintelligence...
Prove that I'm a catfish or you're just being plain silly

1 Like

Re: OFFICIAL ROMANCE SECTION TOP 5 MOST HANDSOME GUYS.. by Nobody: 8:30pm On Dec 10, 2017
lifeispeace:
I don't do this.. But Mehn, romance section has really got cute guys In here...
I've been a ghost reader and observer in this section, but I need to come out..

N05- www.nairaland.com/thrizzle
Mehn, this guy is hot.. Flawless skin, killing smile..
8/10
N04- www.nairaland.com/jaybee3
He's manly and melting smile puts him at no 3.. Guy is fine with good dress sense.
8/10
N03- www.nairaland.com/djhandsome
Wow, he's all shades of cute with thick brows and dreamy eyes.. Certainly the ladies man..
8.5/10
No2- www.nairaland.com/djeezy
Flawless skin with nice dress sense. He is a woman's dream, coupled with his intelligence as a lawyer.
9/10
N01- www.nairaland.com/Fidelmalek
Is this guy even real? He's so handsome with flawless skin, dreamy eyes with all his features perfectly placed..
9.5/10

Please no below average guy should come here and spew hatred and jealousy in my thread...
Celebrate so that you'll be celebrated...
That's my opinion..
Contributions are welcomed.
***********the lists has been modified... If you know a more handsome guy here, mention me as the list is subsequent to changes..
Cao
Pls Can we talk a little about this atheism of urs. I dont intend to preach to u as i dont practice religion myself
Re: OFFICIAL ROMANCE SECTION TOP 5 MOST HANDSOME GUYS.. by Nobody: 8:36pm On Dec 10, 2017
Mariinee:
No. 1 and 2 undecided undecided

The rest... kiss kiss kiss kiss
I must get down with one of em, in fact. angry angry
grin grin grin
And what makes u think they wanna get down with u undecided undecided undecided
Re: OFFICIAL ROMANCE SECTION TOP 5 MOST HANDSOME GUYS.. by Kimcutie: 8:43pm On Dec 10, 2017
F.A.K.E

Nothing like most handsome

Nobody ugly.
Re: OFFICIAL ROMANCE SECTION TOP 5 MOST HANDSOME GUYS.. by Nobody: 8:53pm On Dec 10, 2017
Mariinee:
Omgee, is that you?
you are pretty too!
Re: OFFICIAL ROMANCE SECTION TOP 5 MOST HANDSOME GUYS.. by Nobody: 8:56pm On Dec 10, 2017
DJHANDSOME:
you are pretty tho
Really? Thanks.winkwink

So, since I'm pretty and you are handsome, errmmm... embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: OFFICIAL ROMANCE SECTION TOP 5 MOST HANDSOME GUYS.. by SINZ: 9:03pm On Dec 10, 2017
List says "romancelanders" and I'm yet to find one amongst them.

4 Likes

Re: OFFICIAL ROMANCE SECTION TOP 5 MOST HANDSOME GUYS.. by Nobody: 9:10pm On Dec 10, 2017
Dayvhid:
The meaning of cute must be lost on me. grin grin
Re: OFFICIAL ROMANCE SECTION TOP 5 MOST HANDSOME GUYS.. by Nobody: 9:15pm On Dec 10, 2017
I fine pass all of them sef undecided
Re: OFFICIAL ROMANCE SECTION TOP 5 MOST HANDSOME GUYS.. by StrawberryGloss(f): 9:21pm On Dec 10, 2017
Dayvhid:
My friend wants to know his barber
Re: OFFICIAL ROMANCE SECTION TOP 5 MOST HANDSOME GUYS.. by Nobody: 9:35pm On Dec 10, 2017
Mariinee:
Eeyah
grin grin
Re: OFFICIAL ROMANCE SECTION TOP 5 MOST HANDSOME GUYS.. by Nobody: 9:36pm On Dec 10, 2017
StrawberryGloss:

My friend wants to know his barber
Ph is far o
Re: OFFICIAL ROMANCE SECTION TOP 5 MOST HANDSOME GUYS.. by StrawberryGloss(f): 10:12pm On Dec 10, 2017
Dayvhid:

Ph is far o
what's to say my friend doesn't reside there?
Re: OFFICIAL ROMANCE SECTION TOP 5 MOST HANDSOME GUYS.. by Marshalxv(m): 11:01pm On Dec 10, 2017
They're actually cute ,I'm thinking, why didn't I make the list?
Re: OFFICIAL ROMANCE SECTION TOP 5 MOST HANDSOME GUYS.. by Marshalxv(m): 11:09pm On Dec 10, 2017
lifeispeace:
I explore nairaland
You mean you scout for cute guys?
Re: OFFICIAL ROMANCE SECTION TOP 5 MOST HANDSOME GUYS.. by Marshalxv(m): 11:18pm On Dec 10, 2017
pcguru1:

Sometimes those kinda comments can have a negative effect on people, e.g been told you get girls easily, or being called a playboy or not taken seriously, or not knowing if people like you for you or for looks and that creates unnecessary thinking.

But Scandinavian do make some good furniture and design though.

exactly, u can hardly see a girl that can trust you whole heatedly without thinking you're a play boy.some won't even take you serious, when they look at the face all they see is a flirt .e dey pain I swear
Re: OFFICIAL ROMANCE SECTION TOP 5 MOST HANDSOME GUYS.. by McBrooklyn(m): 12:04am On Dec 11, 2017
falconey:

Just because they make you horny_ doesn't mean they are handsome
DAMN...!! grin grin
Re: OFFICIAL ROMANCE SECTION TOP 5 MOST HANDSOME GUYS.. by Correctbro1: 7:16am On Dec 11, 2017
Safiaa:
chewingstick is finnnee oh lord. If thats really him..I need to slide in his dms grin grin
yea, but I still prefer the doctor-kush guy. clean shaven and not hiding behind beards. I guess u are a lover of beard gang cheesy
Re: OFFICIAL ROMANCE SECTION TOP 5 MOST HANDSOME GUYS.. by Safiaa(f): 9:06am On Dec 11, 2017
Correctbro1:
yea, but I still prefer the doctor-kush guy. clean shaven and not hiding behind beards. I guess u are a lover of beard gang cheesy
Love beards too much
Re: OFFICIAL ROMANCE SECTION TOP 5 MOST HANDSOME GUYS.. by countsparrow: 9:37am On Dec 11, 2017
Mariinee:
undecided undecided undecided
Iffa wooze you.

Kikikikikiki, never knew romance section could make me laff dis hard... Una well done
Re: OFFICIAL ROMANCE SECTION TOP 5 MOST HANDSOME GUYS.. by Nobody: 9:41am On Dec 11, 2017
Mariinee:
why has your boobs fallen?
Re: OFFICIAL ROMANCE SECTION TOP 5 MOST HANDSOME GUYS.. by mediocre(m): 9:48am On Dec 11, 2017
Kimcutie:
F.A.K.E

Nothing like most handsome

Nobody ugly.
Only ugly people say this grin
Re: OFFICIAL ROMANCE SECTION TOP 5 MOST HANDSOME GUYS.. by Blackhawk01: 9:50am On Dec 11, 2017
mediocre:

grin cheesy grin

Be nice lipsrsealed
Re: OFFICIAL ROMANCE SECTION TOP 5 MOST HANDSOME GUYS.. by Kimcutie: 11:35am On Dec 11, 2017
mediocre:
S.M.H
Re: OFFICIAL ROMANCE SECTION TOP 5 MOST HANDSOME GUYS.. by Kimcutie: 11:38am On Dec 11, 2017
Blackhawk01:

grin cheesy grin

Be nice lipsrsealed
angry I don't want his niceness cuz he's saying the truth.
Re: OFFICIAL ROMANCE SECTION TOP 5 MOST HANDSOME GUYS.. by jaybee3(m): 11:45am On Dec 12, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy

Vibe killer tongue

I sha hope Jaybee isn't one of "them". embarassed embarassed

hmmmmm
Re: OFFICIAL ROMANCE SECTION TOP 5 MOST HANDSOME GUYS.. by Blackhawk01: 10:07pm On Dec 12, 2017
jaybee3:

hmmmmm

Oh my! Did you just quote me? Please shift, lemme faint. embarassed embarassed

I like you just the way you're, "your dp". Wouldn't want you to be one of those three she talked about... embarassed lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Leaked Video Of Cardi B Twerking Up The Storm Before She Had Her Butt Implants / Finally!!! It Happened Last Nite!!!! / Sex Hookup Currently Available In Abuja (get Her Contact)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.