Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,963 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City (69886 Views)

Asaba And Benin City: Which Is More Beautiful? (pictures) / Which Nigerian City Has The Best Roads? / Which Nigerian City Can Road Traffic Be As Discipline As This? (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City by oooduancalmdown: 3:31pm On Dec 23, 2017
londoner:

Which city in Nigeria or Lagos of today is like Eko Atlantic?

It is setting a standard because it's a new concept for Nigeria and it is beautifully designed and also planned.
Ogbeni keep shut! Why must everything be in Lagos. You have a population of 180 million but the only state you can boast of is Lagos.
Shame!
Your country is useless, worthless, and pathetic.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City by londoner: 3:32pm On Dec 23, 2017
BruncleZuma:

I get your point...

Maybe they'd have Julius Malema to deal with grin grin grin grin

The Guptas through their proxy Zuma is showing SA shege.

For real though if the rot setting in under Zuma had been since independence to now we may be looking at very different images. I actually wish both Malema and Ndlozi could be loaned out to Nigeria for five years just to give the youth at least a kick up the bum. But then SA has a history of resistance and freedom fighting donuts in keeping with that culture whereas Nigerians has been consistently paralyzed and retrogressing back into childhood politically.

2 Likes

Re: South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City by Donsammi(m): 3:34pm On Dec 23, 2017
oooduancalmdown:
Country with crude oil but fuel is scarce for its citizens. Is Nigeria not a failed project?
lol since. it's is!
me I will just hold a Nigerians flag when I go for judgment in heaven.
atleast I have tasted 1 hell here
Re: South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City by oooduancalmdown: 3:35pm On Dec 23, 2017
cooltola:
DsTV shoprite mtn and-many more companies profiting from Nigeria . SA needs Nigeria; please Nigeria is going through a phase which can take years to recover. Nigeria is still standing plus we are in the World Cup. Do not wake a sleeping giant
Nigeria can never recover because you were not a giant in the first place

2 Likes

Re: South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City by londoner: 3:36pm On Dec 23, 2017
oooduancalmdown:

Ogbeni keep shut! Why must everything be in Lagos. You have a population of 180 million but the only state you can boast of is Lagos.
Shame!

Eko Atlantic is an ongoing project which sets a higher standard for Nigerian cities. When a standard is set others will follow. Whether the first is Lagos or Warri makes no difference but Lagos administration have been the one out of 36 to take such a bold step. Others will feel the heat and have to step up once their mediocrity is so vividly exposed.

I'm no fan of Lagos but I admire their boldness to create a city out of the sea. Just like Dubai was built in the desert. Like it or loathe it it's happening.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City by londoner: 3:37pm On Dec 23, 2017
oooduancalmdown:

Nigeria can never recover because you were not a giant in the first place

It's called the giant because of its population size, which is giant and that is still fact unless there is another African country with a larger population?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City by Donsammi(m): 3:38pm On Dec 23, 2017
oooduancalmdown:

Shame!

The dude probably don't travel out..

when he comes to abuja.
he will keep quiet
abj is fine but not over hyped.

but costly

Lekki can't be compared to gwarinpa self.

1 Like

Re: South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City by londoner: 3:40pm On Dec 23, 2017
Donsammi:

The dude probably don't travel out..

when he comes to abuja.
he will keep quiet
abj is fine but not over hyped.

but costly

Lekki can't be compared to gwarinpa self.

Lol my friend I am a woman I only travel in not out. I am from London so I guess you must be new to NL then?
I have lived in Australia also and have travelled to quite a few countries if you must know.

I only travel to Abuja when I come to Nigeria in fact.

Please see the thread I created a while ago about one of my trips.

https://www.nairaland.com/3000002/pics-vids-abuja-trip

1 Like

Re: South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City by Nobody: 3:41pm On Dec 23, 2017
Go to Kigali in Rwanda. They have rebuilt after their civil war and developed more in 23 years than Nigeria has in 47 years

Giant of Africa my foot

6 Likes

Re: South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City by oooduancalmdown: 3:43pm On Dec 23, 2017
londoner:

It's called the giant because of its population size, which is giant That is still fact unless there is another African country with a larger population?
I am glad you know population is reason why you call your country giant

1 Like

Re: South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City by londoner: 3:45pm On Dec 23, 2017
oooduancalmdown:

I am glad you know population is reason why you call your country giant

Yes I know that which is why when people refute it I know they are not aware of the reason Nigeria is called "the giant of Africa" in the first place lol.

3 Likes

Re: South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City by lonlytroy(m): 3:46pm On Dec 23, 2017
oooduancalmdown:

Mention them or shut your moutih!

Dieeee if u don't want to hear the truth
Re: South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City by BruncleZuma: 3:47pm On Dec 23, 2017
londoner:

For real though if the rot setting in under Zuma had been since independence to now we may be looking at very different images. I actually wish both Malema and Ndlozi could be loaned out to Nigeria for five years just to give the youth at least a kick up the bum. But then SA has a history of resistance and freedom fighting donuts in keeping with that culture whereas Nigerians has been consistently paralyzed and retrogressing back into childhood politically.

It's sad man
Re: South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City by emmygzy(m): 3:47pm On Dec 23, 2017
greiboy:
nigga

Don't tell me what I know. I lived in south Africa for a while. I schooled there. The sandton the guy is showing in his pictures is dominated by white people

Those areas I showed in my pictures are inhabited by black folks, which represents the significant portion of the south African population.

I am not saying every country doesn't have is own problems, but that doesn't mean a country where majority of its population are not doing any better than us can come to our forums to intimidate us.
oga what are you saying? Can't you see the headlines? He said south African cities vs nigeriam cities! He didn't say south Africa vs nigeria! Even at that south Africa is miles ahead of Nigeria in all aspect, education, health, electricity, name it. When it come to slums, even almighty america has slums and dirty places.

6 Likes

Re: South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City by hartson(m): 3:50pm On Dec 23, 2017
Hard truth, SA is more developed.

2 Likes

Re: South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City by londoner: 3:52pm On Dec 23, 2017
BruncleZuma:

It's sad man

It's sad indeed but at least there is light at the end of the tunnel. Many believe Zuma betrayed the ideals of the anti-apartheid struggle and is a white imperialist sympathiser.

All that sacrifice and it seems to be unraveling. I think Mandela becoming president was the start of the journey to Black South African freedom not the conclusion which is why I'm happy they have EFF and Malema/ Ndlozi because they realise that.

1 Like

Re: South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City by ba7man(m): 3:56pm On Dec 23, 2017
In terms of development, South Africa is on another level compared to Nigeria.......Thanks to their white population.

The black population of South Africa should just keep quiet since we all know it was at the end of the 90s the whites just let them out of their cages.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City by Donsammi(m): 3:58pm On Dec 23, 2017
londoner:

Lol my friend I am a woman I only travel in not out. I am from London so I guess you must be new to NL then?
I have lived in Australia also and have travelled to quite a few countries if you must know.

I only travel to Abuja when I come to Nigeria in fact.

Please see the thread I created a while ago about one of my trips.

https://www.nairaland.com/3000002/pics-vids-abuja-trip

upper cut..

lol.

see history.

sorry ma!
I crossed my lane this time around! lol

nice thread!
Re: South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City by BruncleZuma: 3:59pm On Dec 23, 2017
londoner:

It's sad indeed but at least there is light at the end of the tunnel. Many believe Zuma betrayed the ideals of the anti-apartheid struggle and is a white imperialist sympathiser.

All that sacrifice and it seems to be unraveling. I think Mandela becoming president was the start of the journey to Black South African freedom not the conclusion which is why I'm happy they have EFF and Malema/ Ndlozi because they realise that.

I won't necessarily call the Guptas imperialists... grin grin grin grin

Everyone knows they have him in their pocket...but his tenure will not last forever...infact there is a stack similarity between Zuma and Buhari now that I think of it grin grin grin grin
Re: South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City by ba7man(m): 4:01pm On Dec 23, 2017
oooduancalmdown:

Shame!
Dude.....you've lost hope in yourself and you transfer it through your views.

Looking at your posts, I can see you're hurting.
Re: South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City by Nobody: 4:03pm On Dec 23, 2017
Deeldorado:

I only disagree with affordable. Only if you're earning good income.
Bros you don't need all the omo onile wahala to own properties in SA. Just purchase your flat on mortgage..no need to bribe NEPA for power...or waterworks for supply all needed is your paycheck.

In Nigeria your money buys nothing! Healthcare zero!
Re: South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City by hakimi1974(m): 4:03pm On Dec 23, 2017
oooduancalmdown:
E pain you say your country useless?
not as useless as your grey matter.
Re: South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City by Nobody: 4:04pm On Dec 23, 2017
BruncleZuma:

I won't necessarily call the Guptas imperialists... grin grin grin grin

Everyone knows they have him in their pocket...but his tenure will not last forever...infact there is a stack similarity between Zuma and Buhari now that I think of it grin grin grin grin
Buhari is worse!
Re: South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City by Mariangeles(f): 4:04pm On Dec 23, 2017
MPSA:

I don't like the boiling head, But my head is now boiling , Nigerians and other Africans started to migrate to SA after 1994, and Nigerians start to sell shoes on our street, they done absolutely nothing, they failed to fix Nigeria, how come they can develop SA grin
You can brag all you want on Nairaland... but the Whites made South Africa what it is ( unless you're white), and we all know how blacks feel inferior to whites in South Africa... but in Nigeria, no one looks down on anybody because we're all the same, We don't have to please anybody to be accepted... you have no idea how priceless it is to feel like a King in your land...so, forget all this show off of how beautiful your country is...the question is, how do you feel as a citizen of South Africa? that is if you're black...do blacks and whites have equal rights and opportunities? so don't paint a beautiful picture, showing us exotic locations only occupied by the Whites.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City by habsydiamond(m): 4:05pm On Dec 23, 2017
We just dey go backwards for Naija all the countries we use independence senior don dey senior us for development.....I pity my country, our Nigeria....

2 Likes

Re: South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City by Nobody: 4:08pm On Dec 23, 2017
Mariangeles:
You can brag all you want on Nairaland... but the Whites made South Africa what it is ( unless you're white), and we all know how blacks feel inferior to whites in South Africa... but in Nigeria, no one looks down on anybody because we're all the same, We don't have to please anybody to be accepted... you have no idea how priceless it is to feel like a King in your land...so, forget all this show off of how beautiful your country is...the question is, how do you feel as a citizen of South Africa? that is if you're black...do blacks and whites have equal rights and opportunities? so don't paint a beautiful picture, showing us exotic locations only occupied by the Whites.
Who asked Nigerian elites to pursue our own whites!
Re: South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City by BruncleZuma: 4:08pm On Dec 23, 2017
badebillions:

Buhari is worse!
They both have NEPA Bill certificates grin grin grin grin
Re: South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City by Nobody: 4:09pm On Dec 23, 2017
Imarnuel04:
Go to Kigali in Rwanda. They have rebuilt after their civil war and developed more in 23 years than Nigeria has in 47 years

Giant of Africa my foot
Kigali is worlds ahead of Nigeria!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Photos Of Milliken Hill Road Enugu: This Is Not Germany Or US Or UK / Travelling To Turkey To Buy Clothes / Can You Allow This Okada Rider Take You To Your Destination? Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.