Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

Woman And Her Husband Side Chick Battle On Whatsapp Chat (pics) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman And Her Husband Side Chick Battle On Whatsapp Chat (pics) (37289 Views)

Wife Calls Husband's Side Chick On The Phone. See What Happened / Wife Exposes Her Husband's Side Chick's Nude Photos On Twitter / Woman Slams Her Husband's Side Chick, Her Brother -In-Law Supports Side Chick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman And Her Husband Side Chick Battle On Whatsapp Chat (pics) by jericco1(m): 11:03am On Dec 11, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
OMG did she actually say “I’ll kill you alive”? grin grin grin

I saw that. very horrible
Re: Woman And Her Husband Side Chick Battle On Whatsapp Chat (pics) by Nobody: 11:04am On Dec 11, 2017
Ishilove:
The grammar of both wife and sidechick is simply atrocious. They are 'battling it out' in horrible English
As in ehn! My poor eyes.

1 Like

Re: Woman And Her Husband Side Chick Battle On Whatsapp Chat (pics) by Nobody: 11:04am On Dec 11, 2017
ShayGirl:

Oh yes im aware of that fact..Bt brother, from their conversation as well, u can easily detect the lack of intelligence too..

Am sure u can't deny the fact that interracting or communicating with a person too gives u a slight info on his or her reasoning capability..
dey lack sense and not intelligence.
Mind you, i mean the side chick has coconut brain.
cheesy
Re: Woman And Her Husband Side Chick Battle On Whatsapp Chat (pics) by Acidosis(m): 11:05am On Dec 11, 2017
Richy4:

What you are talking about is "transfer of aggression " buddy... it's different in this situation... if her man messed up, she should engage with him.. not the other woman..that's the classy thing to do..

Unfortunately, aggression does not understand the word 'classy'.

My opinion is simple, she should do whatever will make HER (only) feel comfortable and happy now and afterwards.
Re: Woman And Her Husband Side Chick Battle On Whatsapp Chat (pics) by Etianwanokon: 11:06am On Dec 11, 2017
Shameless girl.
The woman shouldn't have wasted her time to receive insult from a strange LovePeddler.
Re: Woman And Her Husband Side Chick Battle On Whatsapp Chat (pics) by Nobody: 11:07am On Dec 11, 2017
This their English self
A wife needs not bandy words with these girls. She is the wife....that says it all. Side chicks are just play things...hitting her up on social media just gives her yeye power to talk asper the internet gives an illusion of invisibility
Re: Woman And Her Husband Side Chick Battle On Whatsapp Chat (pics) by lazygal: 11:09am On Dec 11, 2017
Jochabed:
The side chick should be ashamed of herself. she is a big disgrace to herself!!

Hmmm my dear I know of side chucs that called the wives to report the husband ooo.. Ije had the odasity to call and say your husband didn't pay for my Dubai vacation as promised
Their dirty guts is unbelievable

1 Like

Re: Woman And Her Husband Side Chick Battle On Whatsapp Chat (pics) by Richy4(m): 11:10am On Dec 11, 2017
Sanniez:
imagine people saying "English is not a measure of intelligence". I think it means we are not intelligent enough cos we should be able to maneuver our way through simple sentences if we are intelligent enough.. come on!!

It's just a language.. just the way you speak your local dialect, that's how it is..... Does it mean that every one that speaks your language got something upstairs.... Australia, Canada US, Britain etc all speaks English..that's the only language they know . Does it mean all the citizens of these nations were born intelligent because they speak English language ?
Re: Woman And Her Husband Side Chick Battle On Whatsapp Chat (pics) by Nobody: 11:13am On Dec 11, 2017
Follow another woman's husband, one day a younger more beautiful girl will get your husband. Karma
Re: Woman And Her Husband Side Chick Battle On Whatsapp Chat (pics) by Nobody: 11:15am On Dec 11, 2017
Acidosis:

Who told you she hasn't attacked her husband yet?

Those of you that take pleasure in criticizing these kind of women have never been in similar situations. I tell you, it is not always about the man. No responsible woman will watch another woman take over her home.

Go to google and search frustration-aggression or displacement theory

A frustrated woman under this condition will never fight her husband. It doesn't matter the level of epistles y'all post on Nairaland. According to the theory, a frustrated person will ONLY call for war against the weaker vessel. Women, in this instance, are the weaker vessels.

The only reason men fight their wives when they cheat is because the woman is the weaker one. Have you ever seen a man fight another stronger man (e.g. a soldier) for sleeping with his wife? No man will ever try that. When the actual source of the issue cannot be challenged, then the so called innocent one suffers.

If a man is disrespected and humiliated at his work, but cannot respond to this for fear of losing his job, he may go home and take his anger and
frustration out on his family.

It is the same reason people up north suffers in the hand of boko haram. When the source of the frustration (government) cannot be challenged, the 'innocent' suffers.

Bros, you & this your plenty Oyinbo this early morning, Biko when are you & that SISISI*** babe going to finally tie the knot, we are waiting patiently for both of you oh. Don't disappoint us.
Re: Woman And Her Husband Side Chick Battle On Whatsapp Chat (pics) by Kaymaxine(m): 11:16am On Dec 11, 2017
Both of them sef na stark uneducate fools
Re: Woman And Her Husband Side Chick Battle On Whatsapp Chat (pics) by manci(m): 11:16am On Dec 11, 2017
and you will be stared at them ]If dem fight for real life, dem go naked themselves[/quote]
Re: Woman And Her Husband Side Chick Battle On Whatsapp Chat (pics) by Richy4(m): 11:22am On Dec 11, 2017
Acidosis:

Unfortunately, aggression does not understand the word 'classy'.

My opinion is simple, she should do whatever will make HER (only) feel comfortable and happy now and afterwards.

You are right but some of them doesn't live longer to achieve such happiness due to the danger that is involved in having an altercation with the other woman. ..Is it worth it...

I still feel the best person to engaged with is the man..
Most times when a man cheats, its not that he doesn't love her, it's just that he doesn't respect her or respect the relationship they have, for me talking to the side chick is secondary and maybe irrelevant...
Re: Woman And Her Husband Side Chick Battle On Whatsapp Chat (pics) by Nobody: 11:25am On Dec 11, 2017
cruchenutii:

Hey, can I apply to be your side husband? cheesy Lets forget about side chic now, now husband's turn.

Lol cheesy

Seriously ?

Is there anything like side husband ? undecided
Re: Woman And Her Husband Side Chick Battle On Whatsapp Chat (pics) by Nobody: 11:25am On Dec 11, 2017
The two dey break bottle sha! chaiiiiii dem don murder English finish.
Re: Woman And Her Husband Side Chick Battle On Whatsapp Chat (pics) by Nobody: 11:27am On Dec 11, 2017
why op dey censor the side chick number na? leave am make men take follow up.
Re: Woman And Her Husband Side Chick Battle On Whatsapp Chat (pics) by AkupeMBANO(m): 11:27am On Dec 11, 2017
I can only see bad English everywhere
Re: Woman And Her Husband Side Chick Battle On Whatsapp Chat (pics) by Nobody: 11:28am On Dec 11, 2017
Acidosis:

Those of you that take pleasure in criticizing these kind of women have never been in similar situations. I tell you, it is not always about the man. No responsible woman will watch another woman take over her home.

A frustrated woman under this condition will never fight her husband. It doesn't matter the level of epistles y'all post on Nairaland. According to the theory, a frustrated person will ONLY call for war against the weaker vessel. Women, in this instance, are the weaker vessels.

The only reason men fight their wives when they cheat is because the woman is the weaker one. Have you ever seen a man fight another stronger man (e.g. a soldier) for sleeping with his wife? No man will ever try that. When the actual source of the issue cannot be challenged, then the so called innocent one suffers.

If a man is disrespected and humiliated at his work, but cannot respond to this for fear of losing his job, he may go home and take his anger and

It is the same reason people up north suffers in the hand of boko haram. When the source of the frustration (government) cannot be challenged, the 'innocent' suffers.

ngwanu she will keep fighting side chicks till death especially if her ozzband is among "men are polygamous " crew with zero regard for their wives.
Re: Woman And Her Husband Side Chick Battle On Whatsapp Chat (pics) by ShayGirl(f): 11:28am On Dec 11, 2017
YoungMILITANT:

dey lack sense and not intelligence.
Mind you, i mean the side chick has coconut brain.
cheesy

Hmmm...I think so too wink
Re: Woman And Her Husband Side Chick Battle On Whatsapp Chat (pics) by Nobody: 11:29am On Dec 11, 2017
married women and their same old lines wey nor dey move water.
they will always say the man is somebody's husband but they never treat the man like a husband at home.

2 Likes

Re: Woman And Her Husband Side Chick Battle On Whatsapp Chat (pics) by Acidosis(m): 11:29am On Dec 11, 2017
cruchenutii:

Bros, you & this your plenty Oyinbo this early morning, Biko when are you & that SISISI*** babe going to finally tie the knot, we are waiting patiently for both of you oh. Don't disappoint us.

grin grin

Forget it, we ain't getting married.
Re: Woman And Her Husband Side Chick Battle On Whatsapp Chat (pics) by Acidosis(m): 11:31am On Dec 11, 2017
Proudgorgeousga:

ngwanu she will keep fighting side chicks till death especially if her ozzband is among "men are polygamous " crew with zero regard for their wives.

So what do you suggest?
Re: Woman And Her Husband Side Chick Battle On Whatsapp Chat (pics) by Gkemz: 11:32am On Dec 11, 2017
The side chick has no shame.

1 Like

Re: Woman And Her Husband Side Chick Battle On Whatsapp Chat (pics) by Nobody: 11:33am On Dec 11, 2017
alexialin:

Lol cheesy

Seriously ?

Is there anything like side husband ? undecided

Yes o, If you don't know. Berra know now. Give me the side husband requirements, lemme send my credentials via DHL
Re: Woman And Her Husband Side Chick Battle On Whatsapp Chat (pics) by segunbit: 11:34am On Dec 11, 2017
lol
Re: Woman And Her Husband Side Chick Battle On Whatsapp Chat (pics) by Nobody: 11:35am On Dec 11, 2017
ShayGirl:

Hmmm...I think so too wink

i like the green light baby pom pom.
wink wink

1 Like

Re: Woman And Her Husband Side Chick Battle On Whatsapp Chat (pics) by cooljude(m): 11:35am On Dec 11, 2017
Richy4:

What you are talking about is "transfer of aggression " buddy... it's different in this situation... if her man messed up, she should engage with him.. not the other woman..that's the classy thing to do..

I would have agreed with you but I just witnessed something right now this morning. A lady asked if I knew any app she could use in spying on someone and a friend said their isn't and I told him it existed and I showed him. Thinking she wanted to eavesdrop on her BF.

It was later on I got the full gist. She was having an affair with a married man and it seems he wanted out but she didn't want it to end. She intend blackmailing him with their sex videos and she also want to get to know all his close friends and work mate.

When I heard it, I felt sad because I can't still understand why a young lady would be trying hard to destroy someone's household, she should have known from the beginning what she was getting herself into.

Relating to this event, if the man finally comes clean with his wife after this series of blackmail. What do you think would happen between the both ladies.
Re: Woman And Her Husband Side Chick Battle On Whatsapp Chat (pics) by babygeh(f): 11:37am On Dec 11, 2017
Mr. English teacher shey na english we wan chop for this matter nii....afterall u were able to comprehend what was written down.shikena!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Woman And Her Husband Side Chick Battle On Whatsapp Chat (pics) by Nobody: 11:39am On Dec 11, 2017
Acidosis:

Your theory is flawed!

but if a soldier fvck your wife, na the soldier fault? nor be the wife open totos for am? so why fight the soldier even if he was lame? that's a cheap theory there. most people here don't really know what these end-time wives are capable of. you think men wanna cheat? when u push n push the man, another woman tries rescue him even if he refuses, the angry wife tags him cheating.
Re: Woman And Her Husband Side Chick Battle On Whatsapp Chat (pics) by Nobody: 11:41am On Dec 11, 2017
cooljude:

I would have agreed with you but I just witnessed something right now this morning. A lady asked if I knew any app she could use in spying on someone and a friend said their isn't and I told him it existed and I showed him. Thinking she wanted to eavesdrop on her BF.

It was later on I got the full gist. She was having an affair with a married man and it seems he wanted out but she didn't want it to end. She intend blackmailing him with their sex videos and she also want to get to know all his close friends and work mate.

When I heard it, I felt sad because I can't still understand why a young lady would be trying hard to destroy someone's household, she should have known from the beginning what she was getting herself into.

Relating to this event, if the man finally comes clean with his wife after this series of blackmail. What do you think would happen between the both ladies.
pm me the spy app name please. thankz
Re: Woman And Her Husband Side Chick Battle On Whatsapp Chat (pics) by brandydaniells(m): 11:49am On Dec 11, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Useless side chic...If they say no to married men will they die....

Hope she equally talked to her husband too

Who knows if she might not even be appealing to her husband again

All these men that will be engaging in extra marital affairs...Why marry in the first place

Let her start draining all the kini inside of her husband everyday as much as he wants....He won't have the chance to misbehave again
what is kini
Re: Woman And Her Husband Side Chick Battle On Whatsapp Chat (pics) by Richy4(m): 11:49am On Dec 11, 2017
cooljude:

Based on the story you just told, If the man comes clean to the wife, is there still any thing called blackmail in such situation?

Yes the wife will feel bad about the betrayal and all.. but what else do u think the other woman will do? Because she has played all her card..Except maybe hire someone that might kill the man, which in other words the wife of the is still in danger....Do u think it is wise for a wife to confront some one that doesn't mind wasting a life?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

17 Childhood Memories Those Born In The 90's Can Relate To. Enjoy / Man Sues Wife For Receiving Phone Calls At Odd Hours / As A Teen, Did You Do Anything To Stimulate Hair Growth?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.