Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

Woman And Her Husband Side Chick Battle On Whatsapp Chat (pics) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman And Her Husband Side Chick Battle On Whatsapp Chat (pics) (37288 Views)

Wife Calls Husband's Side Chick On The Phone. See What Happened / Wife Exposes Her Husband's Side Chick's Nude Photos On Twitter / Woman Slams Her Husband's Side Chick, Her Brother -In-Law Supports Side Chick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman And Her Husband Side Chick Battle On Whatsapp Chat (pics) by Papadoh(m): 11:51am On Dec 11, 2017
I WILL KILL YOU ALIVE?! These dumb@sses have successfully murdered the English Language. Congrats to both of them. Wow!

Re: Woman And Her Husband Side Chick Battle On Whatsapp Chat (pics) by Mhizrohzz(f): 11:53am On Dec 11, 2017
Free madness
I don't even know if I shud blame d dog who started al dis, d wife who stoop so low to battle with a brainless girl or d fish brain girl who can't type good English but battling wit landlady... U wan kil person alive for her own property.
Haha haha dat English tho
Re: Woman And Her Husband Side Chick Battle On Whatsapp Chat (pics) by olalekandwl(m): 11:58am On Dec 11, 2017
They don't know.

Re: Woman And Her Husband Side Chick Battle On Whatsapp Chat (pics) by fimi: 11:59am On Dec 11, 2017
rip english
Re: Woman And Her Husband Side Chick Battle On Whatsapp Chat (pics) by Nobody: 11:59am On Dec 11, 2017
cruchenutii:

Yes o, If you don't know. Berra know now. Give me the side husband requirements, lemme send my credentials via DHL

Hahahahahahahha

You are so funny grin

Abeg o

I no want wahala o.

I dont need side husband biko. My man is ok for me. And he has all the requirements i need.

Moreover i dont know what a side husband will do for me that my.man cant do.

Thanks cruchenutii but i will pass on your awesome offer .
Re: Woman And Her Husband Side Chick Battle On Whatsapp Chat (pics) by flavunit: 12:01pm On Dec 11, 2017
The side chic never Bleep the man yet and the situation is already charged like this, I wonder what the situation will be like if they start to Bleep. And no matter the threat or fight the two will surely Bleep each other as the matter be so, even if you call village meeting for the husband. The woman should pray to God to interven.

1 Like

Re: Woman And Her Husband Side Chick Battle On Whatsapp Chat (pics) by smulti(m): 12:01pm On Dec 11, 2017
Ishilove:
The grammar of both wife and sidechick is simply atrocious. They are 'battling it out' in horrible English

are u a grammar police ?

what is needed on social media is to understand a msg and not it's correctness as we came across of people from different background

we all read blunders people post on line but it takes a wise one to ignore them especially if the post isn't directed at u

a learned person accommodates other peoples weaknesses and not to prove he knows it all or better than everyone els

pointing out errors from peoples Post on social media might not put food on someone's table

thank u

3 Likes

Re: Woman And Her Husband Side Chick Battle On Whatsapp Chat (pics) by AuroraB(f): 12:13pm On Dec 11, 2017
The man has a taste for women who shouldn't speak or write the English language sad
The heck undecided angry

1 Like

Re: Woman And Her Husband Side Chick Battle On Whatsapp Chat (pics) by KingMicky3286: 12:15pm On Dec 11, 2017
Thats nice.... www.newsdroop.com pays you for posting any story on their platform. Make money and enjoy your Christmas.
Re: Woman And Her Husband Side Chick Battle On Whatsapp Chat (pics) by Nobody: 12:16pm On Dec 11, 2017
Acidosis:

Who told you she hasn't attacked her husband yet?

Those of you that take pleasure in criticizing these kind of women have never been in similar situations. I tell you, it is not always about the man. No responsible woman will watch another woman take over her home.

Go to google and search frustration-aggression or displacement theory

A frustrated woman under this condition will never fight her husband. It doesn't matter the level of epistles y'all post on Nairaland. According to the theory, a frustrated person will ONLY call for war against the weaker vessel. Women, in this instance, are the weaker vessels.

The only reason men fight their wives when they cheat is because the woman is the weaker one. Have you ever seen a man fight another stronger man (e.g. a soldier) for sleeping with his wife? No man will ever try that. When the actual source of the issue cannot be challenged, then the so called innocent one suffers.

If a man is disrespected and humiliated at his work, but cannot respond to this for fear of losing his job, he may go home and take his anger and
frustration out on his family.

It is the same reason people up north suffers in the hand of boko haram. When the source of the frustration (government) cannot be challenged, the 'innocent' suffers.

There is a whole lot on human psychology that Nigerians do not know about. A lot of Nigerians don't even know why they act the way they do or why other frustrated Nigerians act the way they do. Ignorant comments from ladies who when they get married to a real African/Nigerian man, will not even think twice to challenge him even if they have 2 million MSc and a thousand PhDs. Especially if the man is well to do and provides for his family. They think because they have a stupid boyfriend somewhere who is putting up with their bullshit because of easy sex, that is also the way marriage is. Ignorant people whom what ever they cant explain, they simply wave it off or claim it was a spirit or the Devil.

Understand why the wife is acting the way she is doing. It is the natural inclination. When this is fully understood you can then consciously say, no I ain't going down this route. Let me take it out on the man. However recall the guy code rule '' If You Catch Him Cheating You Leave His House and If He Catches You Cheating You Still Leave His House''. Marriage isn't by force. But a lot of little girls still collecting allowance from parents or government are here talking trash about things they know nothing about. The effort put in keeping a marriage isn't the same thing as boyfriend-girlfriend sex/fornication partnership that a lot of you are all into.

Some of you will put up with worse when you get married. And some will even fight the side chic publicly when the time comes. That a benevolent spirit broke your coconut for you doesn't mean you are inconsiderate at the misfortune of others.

1 Like

Re: Woman And Her Husband Side Chick Battle On Whatsapp Chat (pics) by sandyisioma(f): 12:16pm On Dec 11, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
OMG did she actually say “I’ll kill you alive”? grin grin grin

Lmao...Yea she did
that part got me
Re: Woman And Her Husband Side Chick Battle On Whatsapp Chat (pics) by JANK23H(m): 12:20pm On Dec 11, 2017
These days,i feel no pity for most women in situation like this.Check her past she must have done same.A lot of single ladies enjoy dating married men;they forget about Karma.Tomorrow Na still dem go dey chase sidechicks about.

Don't give what you can't take.
Re: Woman And Her Husband Side Chick Battle On Whatsapp Chat (pics) by Acidosis(m): 12:23pm On Dec 11, 2017
OmaniPadmeHum:

There is a whole lot on human psychology that Nigerians do not know about. A lot of Nigerians don't even know why they act the way they do or why other frustrated Nigerians act the way they do. Ignorant comments from ladies who when they get married to a real African/Nigerian man, will not even think twice to challenge him even if they have 2 million MSc and a thousand PhDs. Especially if the man is well to do and provides for his family. They think because they have a stupid boyfriend somewhere who is putting up with their bullshit because of easy sex, that is also the way marriage is. Ignorant people whom what ever they cant explain, they simply wave it off or claim it was a spirit or the Devil.

Understand why the wife is acting the way she is doing. It is the natural inclination. When this is fully understood you can then consciously say, no I ain't going down this route. Let me take it out on the man. However recall the guy code rule '' If You Catch Him Cheating You Leave His House and If He Catches You Cheating You Still Leave His House''. Marriage isn't by force. But a lot of little girls still collecting allowance from parents or government are here talking trash about things they know nothing about. The effort put in keeping a marriage isn't the same thing as boyfriend-girlfriend sex/fornication partnership that a lot of you are all into.

Some of you will put up with worse when you get married. And some will even fight the side chic publicly when the time comes. That a benevolent spirit broke your coconut for you doesn't mean you are inconsiderate at the misfortune of others.

Finally, someone got my point. Thanks for this piece.
Re: Woman And Her Husband Side Chick Battle On Whatsapp Chat (pics) by cooljude(m): 12:26pm On Dec 11, 2017
Richy4:

Based on the story you just told, If the man comes clean to the wife, is there still any thing called blackmail in such situation?

Yes the wife will feel bad about the betrayal and all.. but what else do u think the other woman will do? Because she has played all her card..Except maybe hire someone that might kill the man, which in other words the wife of the is still in danger....Do u think it is wise for a wife to confront some one that doesn't mind wasting a life?

Why I narrated that story was to show that some lady can be desperate and they actually believe that when they are dating a married man they could actually have him for themselves but when it goes bad they strike out like a wounded lion trying to devour everything in its path.

If she follows through, whether the wife is angry or not she would still want to protect her husband and that was why the lady in this episode went all out with the side chick.
Re: Woman And Her Husband Side Chick Battle On Whatsapp Chat (pics) by ShayGirl(f): 12:36pm On Dec 11, 2017
YoungMILITANT:

i like the green light baby pom pom.
wink wink

Lol...how about the red one? tongue
Re: Woman And Her Husband Side Chick Battle On Whatsapp Chat (pics) by sekem: 12:36pm On Dec 11, 2017
Acidosis:

Who told you she hasn't attacked her husband yet?

Those of you that take pleasure in criticizing these kind of women have never been in similar situations. I tell you, it is not always about the man. No responsible woman will watch another woman take over her home.

Go to google and search frustration-aggression or displacement theory

A frustrated woman under this condition will never fight her husband. It doesn't matter the level of epistles y'all post on Nairaland. According to the theory, a frustrated person will ONLY call for war against the weaker vessel. Women, in this instance, are the weaker vessels.

The only reason men fight their wives when they cheat is because the woman is the weaker one. Have you ever seen a man fight another stronger man (e.g. a soldier) for sleeping with his wife? No man will ever try that. When the actual source of the issue cannot be challenged, then the so called innocent one suffers.

If a man is disrespected and humiliated at his work, but cannot respond to this for fear of losing his job, he may go home and take his anger and
frustration out on his family.

It is the same reason people up north suffers in the hand of boko haram. When the source of the frustration (government) cannot be challenged, the 'innocent' suffers.

Thank you so much for putting a name to it.

I used to think it was just a human tendency to always take on the easier opponent

Now I know it is called frustration-aggression or displacement theory

All thanks to you cheesy wink

1 Like

Re: Woman And Her Husband Side Chick Battle On Whatsapp Chat (pics) by Nobody: 12:38pm On Dec 11, 2017
ShayGirl:

Lol...how about the red one? tongue
baby, the red one doesn't existwink
Re: Woman And Her Husband Side Chick Battle On Whatsapp Chat (pics) by missyb08(f): 12:46pm On Dec 11, 2017
I really don't understand why some ladies finds pleasure in dating someone else's hubby, I hope karma claps back at them badly.
Re: Woman And Her Husband Side Chick Battle On Whatsapp Chat (pics) by ShayGirl(f): 12:47pm On Dec 11, 2017
YoungMILITANT:

baby, the red one doesn't existwink

Issokay8) cool
Re: Woman And Her Husband Side Chick Battle On Whatsapp Chat (pics) by Nobody: 12:54pm On Dec 11, 2017
ShayGirl:

Issokay8) cool

grin
just like that

Smh
Re: Woman And Her Husband Side Chick Battle On Whatsapp Chat (pics) by Abee79(m): 1:00pm On Dec 11, 2017
Big bros! Come and see what you subjects are doing to each other . . .

Re: Woman And Her Husband Side Chick Battle On Whatsapp Chat (pics) by Rozaytee: 1:02pm On Dec 11, 2017
alexialin:
The husband himself is useless.

The wife too subjecting herself to such low life gutter side chick. Wtf

Anyways, i pray my husband will not be as foolish and useless as this one husband ..amen.

Amen ooo.. me too... may God bless us with Good sensible men
Re: Woman And Her Husband Side Chick Battle On Whatsapp Chat (pics) by Rozaytee: 1:07pm On Dec 11, 2017
to be honest with u married men of this days are something else most time I wonder why people get married Wen... u know u are chronic cheat.... most married men will tell u dey love their wife but dey still want a girlfriend.... am like why?
Re: Woman And Her Husband Side Chick Battle On Whatsapp Chat (pics) by Jochabed(f): 1:15pm On Dec 11, 2017
lazygal:

Hmmm my dear I know of side chucs that called the wives to report the husband ooo.. Ije had the odasity to call and say your husband didn't pay for my Dubai vacation as promised
Their dirty guts is unbelievable
hahaha
Re: Woman And Her Husband Side Chick Battle On Whatsapp Chat (pics) by Paulagada: 1:30pm On Dec 11, 2017
Let her concentrate on her homework and forget about the husband's side chic. The decision to be faithful or not is solely left with the husband not the side chic who has won promo.
Re: Woman And Her Husband Side Chick Battle On Whatsapp Chat (pics) by Kokaine(m): 2:50pm On Dec 11, 2017
if English survive this one it will learn to respect itself
Re: Woman And Her Husband Side Chick Battle On Whatsapp Chat (pics) by 1megastar(m): 2:55pm On Dec 11, 2017
chai c grammer
Re: Woman And Her Husband Side Chick Battle On Whatsapp Chat (pics) by alaskido(m): 3:05pm On Dec 11, 2017
alexialin:
The husband himself is useless.

The wife too subjecting herself to such low life gutter side chick. Wtf

Anyways, i pray my husband will not be as foolish and useless as this one husband ..amen.

All men are the same. Don't be too comfortable yet o. Spy on him and you will be shocked what he does.

1 Like

Re: Woman And Her Husband Side Chick Battle On Whatsapp Chat (pics) by Gordonz07(m): 3:24pm On Dec 11, 2017
chai... The side chick has actually murdered English o. Rest in peace [b]#Englishlanguage. grin
Re: Woman And Her Husband Side Chick Battle On Whatsapp Chat (pics) by tintingz(m): 4:17pm On Dec 11, 2017
Ishilove:
The grammar of both wife and sidechick is simply atrocious. They are 'battling it out' in horrible English
They are not robots, they were hurriedly typing with anger, you expect them to be constructing English in that state?
Re: Woman And Her Husband Side Chick Battle On Whatsapp Chat (pics) by Nobody: 4:20pm On Dec 11, 2017
Rozaytee:
Amen ooo.. me too... may God bless us with Good sensible men

Yes o

Amen!
Re: Woman And Her Husband Side Chick Battle On Whatsapp Chat (pics) by Nobody: 4:33pm On Dec 11, 2017
alaskido:

All men are the same. Don't be too comfortable yet o. Spy on him and you will be shocked what he does.

Have spied on him. And i was surprised by one thing he does . Which is ? Hes friendly with females cause they like him. We quarrelled over it and at the end i realised its not like hes fucvking them. Hes simply a nice friendly guy , and he knows when to draw the line if his female friends are about to pass their boundary. They all know me as his fiancee. And none has disrespected me .
He doesnt visit any of them, except they meet on the street or in the bank ,small chit chat , then hugs :Dhere and there.
I wanted to go craxy but i was like me too, guys talk to me, he doesnt harrass my male clients , so why shud i stop him from talking to ladies , when he cant stop me from talking to men and we cant isolate ourselves from the world .

But he knows, if i catch him in an awkward situation, then he should kiss everything goodbye.

We simply need to trust each other . He spies on me too.

And we both understand where we are coming from.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

17 Childhood Memories Those Born In The 90's Can Relate To. Enjoy / Man Sues Wife For Receiving Phone Calls At Odd Hours / As A Teen, Did You Do Anything To Stimulate Hair Growth?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.