Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,507 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

Pre-wedding Photos Of A Police Officer And His Pretty Partner Ahead Of Wedding - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre-wedding Photos Of A Police Officer And His Pretty Partner Ahead Of Wedding (29712 Views)

Handsome Nigerian Man Weds His Pretty American Bride In Texas, USA (Photos) / A Nairalander Weds His Pretty South Korean Bride In Owerri (photos) / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Huge Man And His Pretty, Endowed Fiancée (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Police Officer And His Pretty Partner Ahead Of Wedding by olalekandwl(m): 12:06pm On Dec 11, 2017
Ascari to mo je
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Police Officer And His Pretty Partner Ahead Of Wedding by GodsOwnFav(m): 12:15pm On Dec 11, 2017
women are fearless, regardless of the age.
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Police Officer And His Pretty Partner Ahead Of Wedding by Nobody: 12:18pm On Dec 11, 2017
see the guy head like corruption
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Police Officer And His Pretty Partner Ahead Of Wedding by victor768(m): 12:22pm On Dec 11, 2017
FortifiedCity:
Looks like a father and daughter pic

I just tire ooo and them call am Pre wedding

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Police Officer And His Pretty Partner Ahead Of Wedding by missyb08(f): 12:31pm On Dec 11, 2017
FortifiedCity:

Like seriously

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Police Officer And His Pretty Partner Ahead Of Wedding by tealaw(m): 12:37pm On Dec 11, 2017
FortifiedCity:

I swear
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Police Officer And His Pretty Partner Ahead Of Wedding by oluwaleinad(m): 1:34pm On Dec 11, 2017
small gurl with heavy boobs ....

2 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Police Officer And His Pretty Partner Ahead Of Wedding by motherfucker: 2:03pm On Dec 11, 2017
FortifiedCity:
not really. The lady just looks younger. Look at those hips. Those hips are not for below 22 cos they look too broad and matured which is only attainable with older ages among women.
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Police Officer And His Pretty Partner Ahead Of Wedding by habsydiamond(m): 2:17pm On Dec 11, 2017
this man don old like nigerian flag ooo. jokes apart they look good together
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Police Officer And His Pretty Partner Ahead Of Wedding by Nobody: 2:34pm On Dec 11, 2017
motherfucker:
not really. The lady just looks younger. Look at those hips. Those hips are not for below 22 cos they look too broad and matured which is only attainable with older ages among women.
That means you have not seen hips
Even teenagers do have such ukwu

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Police Officer And His Pretty Partner Ahead Of Wedding by Victorwale: 2:38pm On Dec 11, 2017
she looks way too young for him.. but what do i know

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Police Officer And His Pretty Partner Ahead Of Wedding by mykalls(m): 2:41pm On Dec 11, 2017
Father marries daughters age = Child abuse
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Police Officer And His Pretty Partner Ahead Of Wedding by Mhizrohzz(f): 2:53pm On Dec 11, 2017
They look cute together
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Police Officer And His Pretty Partner Ahead Of Wedding by timkuro(m): 3:00pm On Dec 11, 2017
E be like Papa n Pikin
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Police Officer And His Pretty Partner Ahead Of Wedding by gebest: 3:01pm On Dec 11, 2017
this certainly may nt be his first wife because the man is old and he is an SP, to get to that rank in the Nigeria Police Force he would ve spent at least up to 15yrs in d job. mean while, congrats.
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Police Officer And His Pretty Partner Ahead Of Wedding by Penboy: 3:02pm On Dec 11, 2017
FortifiedCity:
Very true. See! There is ring on the man's hand but no ring on the girls hand.
Father and daughter brom
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Police Officer And His Pretty Partner Ahead Of Wedding by Nobody: 3:04pm On Dec 11, 2017
I'm in the only thinking her dress is aba made?
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Police Officer And His Pretty Partner Ahead Of Wedding by Cotisure: 3:25pm On Dec 11, 2017
Madness.... Na d pre wedding photos dey make wedding crash abi?? Receive sense in Jesus name.... Amen
RETIREDMUMU:
it says 95% of marriage done through pre wedding photo shall perishs,
so i won't be in awe or any kind of surprised when i heard it perish, because tiwa savage and her partner, banky w and his partner that will soon go south had already teachs me tongue tongue
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Police Officer And His Pretty Partner Ahead Of Wedding by mechanics(m): 4:11pm On Dec 11, 2017
I wish them happy married life.
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Police Officer And His Pretty Partner Ahead Of Wedding by lereinter(m): 4:24pm On Dec 11, 2017
50 50 naira will not be scarce in their house
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Police Officer And His Pretty Partner Ahead Of Wedding by Trust77: 5:44pm On Dec 11, 2017
The girl is very lucky ooo. The dude is an high ranking officer. He's a superintendent of police. Equivalent to Major in the Army and Lieutenant Commander in the Navy

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Police Officer And His Pretty Partner Ahead Of Wedding by kunletexs: 2:59pm On Dec 12, 2017
lady,
have you done 15 months of prayer and fasting for God not to visit the sins of your husband work on you and your children (as we all know say police are corrupt and have innocent blood on their hands)

have you mixed your heart with cement for the story that touches the heart like "police officer killed by OPC member"
are you ready for the beating and slapping that comes with the drinking alcohol (show me 10 officers that do not drink beer and wine and i would show you 1000 police officers that drinks even in the gutter)

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Clear Signs She Is A Girlfriend Material To Love Forevermore / Kenyan Man Looking For Wife Pastes Flyers Advertising For Wife (Photo) / How Do I Get A Nice And Religious Husband For This Ex Neighbour Of Mine?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.