Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,873 members, 7,824,644 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

Ugly Girls Way More Likely To Cheat Than Cute Ones - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ugly Girls Way More Likely To Cheat Than Cute Ones (4348 Views)

Ladies, The Smarter You Are, The More Likely You Are To Be Single? / I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. / The Fate Of Ugly Girls In Nigeria + PICTURES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ugly Girls Way More Likely To Cheat Than Cute Ones by BadMoFo(m): 9:51am On Mar 31, 2010
I have a theory based on years of experience. Ugly girls are more insecure and FAR more likely to cheat than cute girls. Trust me, this is 100% true. I usually only date hot women but I have had my share of uglies. Almost all of them cheated. In comparison, my cute ex-gfs stayed committed to the very end, when it was clear that it wasn't going to work. Post your opinions, but I think i'm damn right.
Re: Ugly Girls Way More Likely To Cheat Than Cute Ones by madlady(f): 9:57am On Mar 31, 2010
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, so who you find hot someone might not.

I am not sure if your theory holds up undecided
Re: Ugly Girls Way More Likely To Cheat Than Cute Ones by BadMoFo(m): 10:00am On Mar 31, 2010
hogwash. every guy knows when a chick is downright DIME vs average/ugly
Re: Ugly Girls Way More Likely To Cheat Than Cute Ones by madlady(f): 10:02am On Mar 31, 2010
^^Ok I hear you.
Re: Ugly Girls Way More Likely To Cheat Than Cute Ones by googles: 10:09am On Mar 31, 2010
oh puh-leeze. . . . . . .so cheating is now a physical trait ? get some sleep jor
Re: Ugly Girls Way More Likely To Cheat Than Cute Ones by Moyola(f): 12:35pm On Mar 31, 2010
Yu r sooo wrong!
Re: Ugly Girls Way More Likely To Cheat Than Cute Ones by kpolli(m): 1:00pm On Mar 31, 2010
will attempt my own survey now, but u mite be rite o
Re: Ugly Girls Way More Likely To Cheat Than Cute Ones by Nobody: 1:03pm On Mar 31, 2010
Now we know the kind of girls you've been messing with tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Ugly Girls Way More Likely To Cheat Than Cute Ones by Areaboy2(m): 1:14pm On Mar 31, 2010
Bad_Mo_Fo:

I have a theory based on years of experience. Ugly girls are more insecure and FAR more likely to cheat than cute girls. Trust me, this is 100% true. I usually only date hot women but I have had my share of uglies. Almost all of them cheated. In comparison, my cute ex-gfs stayed committed to the very end, when it was clear that it wasn't going to work. Post your opinions, but I think i'm damn right.

i strongly disagree, if for anything i'll say its the ugly ones that are more loyal, but who are we to say ugly or not, u know wat they say, beauty lies in the eye of the BEERHOLDER
Re: Ugly Girls Way More Likely To Cheat Than Cute Ones by Kelvinj(m): 1:16pm On Mar 31, 2010
Lwkmd, exactly been messing around with ugly babes
Re: Ugly Girls Way More Likely To Cheat Than Cute Ones by gidson12(m): 1:36pm On Mar 31, 2010
U might b right poster, cos i c some urgly chicks who know damn so well dat they re urgly messing around cos they just want 2 b accepted.

1 Like

Re: Ugly Girls Way More Likely To Cheat Than Cute Ones by Nobody: 3:31pm On Mar 31, 2010
Bad_Mo_Fo:

Everyday na new one we dey hear on nairaland. grin
Re: Ugly Girls Way More Likely To Cheat Than Cute Ones by 4llerbuntu(m): 3:50pm On Mar 31, 2010
@ op, not really!

what i find to be true is
1. they are much more difficult to toast (form more) esp if u are a fine boy. i didnt understand this at first until some girl told me that the guy who was toasting her was unacceptable simply cos she felt that he was cute and could have any girl he wanted so why choose her (clear inferiority complex).

2. related to 1 is that they always feel that a guy walking up to them always means booty call (now u can tell the ugly ones from the fine ones on nl., they never see a guy beyond dump him, booty call etc) 1 aint pointing fingers! grin grin grin

3. for practical reasons they are usually very insecure. that one is normal with humans generally though, a fine babe walks into a room and all the other ones start getting jealous and moving closer to their guys and watching him if he is watching her etc etc!!!! crazy!!! so ugly babes will make ur life miserable dude, watch out before all the ish start getting to you.

cue: all the bashing and chest thumping by NL babes about how they are so secure and fine, God made all fine, what do guys feel like , yada yada yada!!!!!! grin grin

look there are fine folks and ugly folks period!! it has nothing to do with dating or marrying etc, but all these consolatory tripe abt every one is fine, eye of beholder is just utter tripe. some are simply more tolerant, some are simply wiser to see beyond exterior etc so, but that no one is ugly, bull- hell when was the last time u saw whoopi goldberg?? heloo!!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Ugly Girls Way More Likely To Cheat Than Cute Ones by BadMoFo(m): 3:54pm On Mar 31, 2010
ugly girls, dey make your life miserable o
Re: Ugly Girls Way More Likely To Cheat Than Cute Ones by gidson12(m): 11:45pm On Mar 31, 2010
Urgly babes dey bank wella o
Re: Ugly Girls Way More Likely To Cheat Than Cute Ones by gidson12(m): 11:51pm On Mar 31, 2010
Urgly babes dey bank wella o
Re: Ugly Girls Way More Likely To Cheat Than Cute Ones by asas(f): 11:54pm On Mar 31, 2010
rotflmaoooooooo its not only ugly gurls even beauriful girls cheat hahahahahhahahahah
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ugly Girls Way More Likely To Cheat Than Cute Ones by Pweety4me(f): 1:12am On Apr 01, 2010
^eXAMPLE OF? undecided
Re: Ugly Girls Way More Likely To Cheat Than Cute Ones by Nobody: 3:01pm On Apr 03, 2010
Ok.
Re: Ugly Girls Way More Likely To Cheat Than Cute Ones by sjeezy8: 4:48pm On Apr 03, 2010
its very true because the pretty ones are stuck up and dont really pay guys attention anyway.
Re: Ugly Girls Way More Likely To Cheat Than Cute Ones by Nobody: 3:06pm On Nov 29, 2012
oooya start taking sides, c ugly galz dey disagree
Re: Ugly Girls Way More Likely To Cheat Than Cute Ones by Nobody: 3:06pm On Nov 29, 2012
oooya start taking sides, c ugly galz dey disagree, but no offence ,me 2 no fyn o,hahahahahaha
Re: Ugly Girls Way More Likely To Cheat Than Cute Ones by Kzinne: 3:12pm On Nov 29, 2012
madlady: Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, so who you find hot someone might not.

I am not sure if your theory holds up undecided
are u fugly?
Re: Ugly Girls Way More Likely To Cheat Than Cute Ones by Kzinne: 3:13pm On Nov 29, 2012
Ebonyeyes: Now we know the kind of girls you've been messing with tongue tongue tongue tongue
girls like u
Re: Ugly Girls Way More Likely To Cheat Than Cute Ones by Kzinne: 3:15pm On Nov 29, 2012
4llerbuntu: @ op, not really!

what i find to be true is
1. they are much more difficult to toast (form more) esp if u are a fine boy. i didnt understand this at first until some girl told me that the guy who was toasting her was unacceptable simply cos she felt that he was cute and could have any girl he wanted so why choose her (clear inferiority complex).

2. related to 1 is that they always feel that a guy walking up to them always means booty call (now u can tell the ugly ones from the fine ones on nl., they never see a guy beyond dump him, booty call etc) 1 aint pointing fingers! grin grin grin

3. for practical reasons they are usually very insecure. that one is normal with humans generally though, a fine babe walks into a room and all the other ones start getting jealous and moving closer to their guys and watching him if he is watching her etc etc!!!! crazy!!! so ugly babes will make ur life miserable dude, watch out before all the ish start getting to you.

cue: all the bashing and chest thumping by NL babes about how they are so secure and fine, God made all fine, what do guys feel like , yada yada yada!!!!!! grin grin

look there are fine folks and ugly folks period!! it has nothing to do with dating or marrying etc, but all these consolatory tripe abt every one is fine, eye of beholder is just utter tripe. some are simply more tolerant, some are simply wiser to see beyond exterior etc so, but that no one is ugly, bull- hell when was the last time u saw whoopi goldberg?? heloo!!!! grin grin grin grin
guy u get work like this?

(1) (Reply)

Pls Read.. A Muslim Guy Vs Jehovah Witness Lady / What Guys Do When A Girl Is Comming To Visit (Picture) / Eight Good Questions To Ask A Girl You Like

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.