Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,628 members, 7,816,587 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

I Need Answers Men! Unacceptable - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Answers Men! Unacceptable (600 Views)

I Need Answers / How Do I Look Guys! I Need Answers For I Want To Confirm Something. / This Is Totally Unacceptable! Totally Unacceptable!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Answers Men! Unacceptable by Aelnru24: 11:30am On Dec 11, 2017
Been dating this Nigerian man for three months now. He moved here specifically for graduate school. Odd things about our relationship. 1. We never added each on social media, Besides Snapchat. 2.Conveniently has a place to crash after working late (Uber) 3.Communication has always been bad because we live opposite schedules relating to work.

He says he private because he has been badly hurt in the past from exposing his life and people leaving him. So I accepted we are just in our period of growth.

Today I showed up at his apartment and found another woman chillin on the couch casually watching a movie wrapped in a blanket. He told he was earnestly studying for final exam.

But this was the first time I met or heard of her name. I asked other questions which pointed this wasn’t the first time and they’re others. We talk every single day but he forgets to tell me these types of details?

Should I believe this is normal or acceptable because he’s from another country . I know I’m not just an “angry black” women. Need perspective on this secretive Nigerian. Trust or question?
Re: I Need Answers Men! Unacceptable by Nobody: 11:32am On Dec 11, 2017
So you are a Black American dating a Nigerian?
Re: I Need Answers Men! Unacceptable by Oxster(m): 11:33am On Dec 11, 2017
This story de one kind self
Re: I Need Answers Men! Unacceptable by Aelnru24: 11:34am On Dec 11, 2017
cruchenutii:
So you are a Black American dating a Nigerian?

Yes living in America
Re: I Need Answers Men! Unacceptable by KushyKush: 11:35am On Dec 11, 2017
He needs the green card badly smiley
Re: I Need Answers Men! Unacceptable by Homeboiy: 11:37am On Dec 11, 2017
Leave him n come and date
Re: I Need Answers Men! Unacceptable by Aelnru24: 11:43am On Dec 11, 2017
Oxster:
This story de one kind self

What do you mean?
Re: I Need Answers Men! Unacceptable by Oxster(m): 11:47am On Dec 11, 2017
Aelnru24:

What do you mean?

Dun worry,,now I understand,,,Well,,leave him and come n Date Me
Re: I Need Answers Men! Unacceptable by Thomas333(m): 11:49am On Dec 11, 2017
It is possible they are just friends.
Re: I Need Answers Men! Unacceptable by Brown14: 11:50am On Dec 11, 2017
hold ur Nigerian niggi tight...we are unique.
Re: I Need Answers Men! Unacceptable by colbankz(m): 11:55am On Dec 11, 2017
Question him,he shouldn't be hiding anything from u since he said he loves u.......he should be real and keep his acting for soap Opera

1 Like

Re: I Need Answers Men! Unacceptable by solz007(m): 11:56am On Dec 11, 2017
you didn't catch him cheating, there's nothing to worry bout... At least he gave you an answer!!

Or maybe you don't trust your Niqqa
If there's Trust you don't mind hearing stories like he was on the bed with another Lady Naked!!
And you be like I Trust my Niqqa nothing went down he Loves me, he won't do such.. That's it

Y'all werk on Trust
Re: I Need Answers Men! Unacceptable by Ayokunlemi96(m): 11:58am On Dec 11, 2017
I dont see why you should date someone who is not open to you. Its a relationship, I think you should find another man.

1 Like

Re: I Need Answers Men! Unacceptable by Nobody: 12:16pm On Dec 11, 2017
Aelnru24:

Yes living in America

This is just a regular cheating attitude, it has nothing to do with you dating a Nigerian. I mean, I have friends who fall in love with young beautiful Black American ladies, It has nothing to do with green card honestly.

Except you are an old Black American woman. How old are you? & how old is the man in question?
Re: I Need Answers Men! Unacceptable by Aelnru24: 12:33pm On Dec 11, 2017
cruchenutii:

This is just a regular cheating attitude, it has nothing to do with you dating a Nigerian. I mean, I have friends who fall in love with young beautiful Black American ladies, It has nothing to do with green card honestly.

Except you are an old Black American woman. How old are you? & how old is the man in question?

24/28 It is a cheating attitude, building trust is important. It’s the fact he said he tells me what is necessary. He specifically makes reference to what he’s accustomed to in Nigeria.
Re: I Need Answers Men! Unacceptable by Nobody: 12:48pm On Dec 11, 2017
Aelnru24:

24/28 It’s not a cheating attitude, building trust is important. It’s the fact he said he tells me what is necessary. He specifically makes reference to what he’s accustomed to in Nigeria.

Accustomed to in Nigeria? Please, let No one lie to you. There is no such thing, Nigerian women are too brutal & jealous for even such to occur. Except you are a celebrity, then it will become a business instead of relationship & even with that, Heads will roll at some point.

1 Like

Re: I Need Answers Men! Unacceptable by Nobody: 1:03pm On Dec 11, 2017
Ummm... cool

1 Like

Re: I Need Answers Men! Unacceptable by HOTsomething: 1:09pm On Dec 11, 2017
Complicated
Re: I Need Answers Men! Unacceptable by dhamstar(m): 1:13pm On Dec 11, 2017
gat nothing to say. OYO is your case

(1) (Reply)

12 Things To Know If It’s True Love / The Myth Of The Lonely Old Man / Nigerian Lady Proposed To Her Crush On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.