Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,186 members, 7,815,141 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

I Need Answers - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Answers (1032 Views)

I Need Answers Urgently Before I Do Something Stupid. / How Do I Look Guys! I Need Answers For I Want To Confirm Something. / How Do Girls Prefer Being Talked To? Face To Face or Chat? Please Answers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Answers by David808: 6:44pm On Oct 04, 2022
I have a female friend that always steal glances at me, from time to time at lecture theatre and she usually tease me with statements about girlfriend. Recently we were chatting and she was like " please if your girlfriend is there kindly tell her that am just a friend".
Re: I Need Answers by Jeon(f): 6:54pm On Oct 04, 2022
Ok

3 Likes

Re: I Need Answers by Sweetvie: 7:15pm On Oct 04, 2022
David808:
I have a female friend that always steal glances at me, from time to time at lecture theatre and she usually tease me with statements about girlfriend. Recently we were chatting and she was like " please if your girlfriend is there kindly tell her that am just a friend".
Well, she likes you smiley
Re: I Need Answers by anthonyuncle(m): 10:17pm On Oct 04, 2022
she likes you, but don’t do the mistake of asking her out.

instead, tell her that you are not comfortable with the way she stares at you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need Answers by David808: 11:35pm On Oct 04, 2022
anthonyuncle:
she likes you, but don’t do the mistake of asking her out.

instead, tell her that you are not comfortable with the way she stares at you
Why and what should i do rather
Re: I Need Answers by anthonyuncle(m): 9:59am On Oct 05, 2022
David808:

Why and what should i do rather

ask her to stop staring
Re: I Need Answers by David808: 12:12am On Oct 06, 2022
anthonyuncle:

ask her to stop staring
Then what next
Re: I Need Answers by David808: 6:41pm On Oct 07, 2022
hor=anthonyuncle post=117286887]

ask her to stop staring [/quote]

Re: I Need Answers by Ehinjuola: 8:39pm On Oct 07, 2022
On this matter you opened 2 threads in a day.. Argh...

Ain't u in this forum for so long?

Without you asking this question, you should've decoded it by yourself that shes definitely chyking on u 4 that normal parole now.

Na so one girl wey we dey work dey give me all those green light since... Normal normal she dey always tell me how she dey fvck weller dey tell me how to do diz how to do dat on bed, how many time she can run dat level i just dey laugh ham say see dizwan if i catch you ur pvssy go dey blow whistle by d tym i finish wit u, me wey b commando wey no dey tired...

Wetin con funny me b say my boss don tell me say make i dey careful with doz girls say dem go won rush me base on say i b fine manchy say if she catch me she go fire me straight away.. Lol.

Diz aftrnun i jst dey browse tru NL wen diz particular lady bite my ear n use her tongue to lick my lobe... Omo I'm lyk which kain temptn b diz i jusf do as if no b my body my ear dey. I jst ignore it.
Re: I Need Answers by David808: 6:10pm On Oct 09, 2022
Ehinjuola:
On this matter you opened 2 threads in a day.. Argh...

Ain't u in this forum for so long?

Without you asking this question, you should've decoded it by yourself that shes definitely chyking on u 4 that normal parole now.

Na so one girl wey we dey work dey give me all those green light since... Normal normal she dey always tell me how she dey fvck weller dey tell me how to do diz how to do dat on bed, how many time she can run dat level i just dey laugh ham say see dizwan if i catch you ur pvssy go dey blow whistle by d tym i finish wit u, me wey b commando wey no dey tired...

Wetin con funny me b say my boss don tell me say make i dey careful with doz girls say dem go won rush me base on say i b fine manchy say if she catch me she go fire me straight away.. Lol.

Diz aftrnun i jst dey browse tru NL wen diz particular lady bite my ear n use her tongue to lick my lobe... Omo I'm lyk which kain temptn b diz i jusf do as if no b my body my ear dey. I jst ignore it.

Hmmmm, wetin u advice me to do
Re: I Need Answers by Robertgreene1(m): 6:50pm On Oct 09, 2022
K
Re: I Need Answers by David808: 8:40pm On Oct 09, 2022
Robertgreene1:
K
Only k angry
Re: I Need Answers by Ehinjuola: 3:49pm On Oct 10, 2022
David808:

Hmmmm, wetin u advice me to do
Goy for gold bro...
Re: I Need Answers by David808: 1:59am On Oct 16, 2022
quote author=Ehinjuola post=117442143]

Goy for gold bro...

[/quote]

I should ask her out
Re: I Need Answers by Ehinjuola: 2:01pm On Oct 16, 2022
David808:
quote author=Ehinjuola post=117442143]

Goy for gold bro...

I should ask her out

Lol....

See diz guy oo

2 me oo, me I no dey ask dat kain girl out oo
Na better bleep she need no b woo-ing

Inbtwn, dat girl wey I tell u say she dey give me green light.... Uhmmm... I go open a thread abt her one day.

Today na Sunday, Remember KEEP SABBATH DAY HOLY!
Re: I Need Answers by David808: 12:57am On Oct 17, 2022
Ehinjuola:

Lol....

See diz guy oo

2 me oo, me I no dey ask dat kain girl out oo
Na better bleep she need no b woo-ing

Inbtwn, dat girl wey I tell u say she dey give me green light.... Uhmmm... I go open a thread abt her one day.

Today na Sunday, Remember KEEP SABBATH DAY HOLY!

Abeg quick open then tag me
Re: I Need Answers by Ehinjuola: 1:09pm On Oct 17, 2022
David808:

Abeg quick open then tag me
Hoe-losho grin
I don hear
Re: I Need Answers by David808: 6:19pm On Oct 18, 2022
author=Ehinjuola post=117635199]

Hoe-losho grin

I don hear [/quote]
tongue

(1) (Reply)

Stop Making It Easy For Women! / Clean Lexus Rx350 For Sale. Giveaway Price / Most Popular Names Girls Use For Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.