Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

Aisha Buhari Tours Petrolex Mega Oil City, In Ogun (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Tours Petrolex Mega Oil City, In Ogun (Photos) (29933 Views)

Dapo Abiodun And His Wife Rejoice Ahead Of Victory In Ogun (Photos) / Micky Kazzim Carrying Items On His Head In Ogun (Photos) / Petrolex Mega Oil City Launch: Osinbajo, Obasanjo, Ajimobi, Ooni Spotted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari Tours Petrolex Mega Oil City, In Ogun (Photos) by pauljumbo: 1:08pm On Dec 11, 2017
Buhari
No office for the wife of the president
Re: Aisha Buhari Tours Petrolex Mega Oil City, In Ogun (Photos) by Fmartin(m): 1:09pm On Dec 11, 2017
The fight between davido and wizkid,if it were to be a korean film,the two of them will fall in love with the same girl.If it were to be a Philippine film, they will both discover that they were brothers separated from birth.if it were to be yoruba movie nko? Lightning will strike and wizkid will start to confess that he was d one that turn davido's voice to a frog voice

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Tours Petrolex Mega Oil City, In Ogun (Photos) by Agbaletu: 1:09pm On Dec 11, 2017
This is huge.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Tours Petrolex Mega Oil City, In Ogun (Photos) by kettykin: 1:10pm On Dec 11, 2017
i pity the bank that syndicated this loan, Dangote Refinery will be its nemesis
Re: Aisha Buhari Tours Petrolex Mega Oil City, In Ogun (Photos) by Sanchez01: 1:10pm On Dec 11, 2017
Fmartin:
The fight between davido and wizkid,if it were to be a korean film,the two of them will fall in love with the same girl.If it were to be a Philippine film, they will both discover that they were brothers separated from birth.if it were to be yoruba movie nko? Lightning will strike and wizkid will start to confess that he was d one that turn davido's voice to a frog voice
Goodness me! grin grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Tours Petrolex Mega Oil City, In Ogun (Photos) by GavelSlam: 1:10pm On Dec 11, 2017
10,000 new jobs loading in Ogun state.

Buhari, Amosun,APC you guys are too much.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Tours Petrolex Mega Oil City, In Ogun (Photos) by oloyesaso(m): 1:11pm On Dec 11, 2017
Re: Aisha Buhari Tours Petrolex Mega Oil City, In Ogun (Photos) by Jaguntemmy(m): 1:12pm On Dec 11, 2017
ANYTIME THERE IS A DEVELOPMENT IT IS THE SOUTHWEST;LAGOS OGUN
ANYTIME THERE IS CRISIS IT IS IN THE NORTHEAST; BORNO YOBE
ANYTIME THERE IS PIPELINE EXPLOSION IT IS THE SOUTH-SOUTH
ANYTIME THERE IS RIOT AND AGITATION IT IS THE SOUTH EAST; ABIA ANAMBRA
ANYTIME THERE IS STATUE IT IS IN.......

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Tours Petrolex Mega Oil City, In Ogun (Photos) by DonVikings: 1:14pm On Dec 11, 2017
SalamRushdie:

This project has been on since the time of Buhari govt , i remember my friend who supervised the QA QC integrity of the place for a consortium if banks personally took me there to see what money was doin in a swamp and I was mind blown ..There is no refinery there though like the article wrongly claims
Atichukwulator, I didn't demand your useless explanation. angry

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Tours Petrolex Mega Oil City, In Ogun (Photos) by ProWalker: 1:15pm On Dec 11, 2017
GavelSlam:
But why no sea port in the East?

Waiting for FG to build one.

4 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Tours Petrolex Mega Oil City, In Ogun (Photos) by holluphemydavid(m): 1:16pm On Dec 11, 2017
wife of d president grin grin grin grin grin grin grin only for those who understand d term
Re: Aisha Buhari Tours Petrolex Mega Oil City, In Ogun (Photos) by DonVikings: 1:18pm On Dec 11, 2017
EponOjuku:

Pigs don't swim in the sea. Gutter and potopoto is their portion.
You are a patriot. grin

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Tours Petrolex Mega Oil City, In Ogun (Photos) by ProWalker: 1:20pm On Dec 11, 2017
realone2012:
ANYTHING THAT WILL DI-CONGEST APAPA AND LAGOS AS A WHOLE IS A WELCOME DEVELOPMENT.

I tell you. It's getting crazy every day for those of us working in Apapa

6 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Tours Petrolex Mega Oil City, In Ogun (Photos) by jrusky(m): 1:20pm On Dec 11, 2017
See a true developer who love building their own land than chest beating madness building another man's land.

I will always love this people with all my heart because they don't make noise but achieved. See master stroke to upgrade their region without crying marginalization and yet my folks will be calling them Hausa or fulani slave but ordinary rice mill was abandoned and no one can say give it to me I will carry on.

This is great news at least job creation for the youth will be guarantee. I respect you guys to be honest I know some kids of pardition will be angry seen this and start their silly pooh tribal bash. You know what? pls tell our people to go home stop developing peoples land, go home our land need help go home or sssbhrraappp and feck off.

SW I don my cap you are very intelligent folks.

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Tours Petrolex Mega Oil City, In Ogun (Photos) by ProWalker: 1:21pm On Dec 11, 2017
DonVikings:
Atichukwulator, I didn't demand your useless explanation. angry

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
You guys are really crazy, how do you do these things? cheesy

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Tours Petrolex Mega Oil City, In Ogun (Photos) by AmTruth: 1:22pm On Dec 11, 2017
SalamRushdie:

This project has been on since the time of Buhari govt , i remember my friend who supervised the QA QC integrity of the place for a consortium if banks personally took me there to see what money was doin in a swamp and I was mind blown ..There is no refinery there though like the article wrongly claims
The article never said there is a refinery there already but that its also a site for the proposed refinery. You can read through the article again if in doubt.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Tours Petrolex Mega Oil City, In Ogun (Photos) by MENELIK11: 1:22pm On Dec 11, 2017
Bolustical:
Adebutu is from Ogun state and decided to 'develop' his state.

Stop being foolish, be like Adebutu.

Go joor, they are still developing the west for the Yorubas first, when they are through they will invite the Coward-in Chief, mazi Cownu to come and commission their own

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Tours Petrolex Mega Oil City, In Ogun (Photos) by sammyj: 1:23pm On Dec 11, 2017
Because it's a landlocked zone shocked grin grin grin
GavelSlam:
But why no sea port in the East?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Tours Petrolex Mega Oil City, In Ogun (Photos) by hadura29(m): 1:24pm On Dec 11, 2017
Adebutu keshinton....Hmmmmm... Owo Baba Ijebu..

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Tours Petrolex Mega Oil City, In Ogun (Photos) by Nobody: 1:24pm On Dec 11, 2017
Baba Ijebu money at work

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Tours Petrolex Mega Oil City, In Ogun (Photos) by Nobody: 1:26pm On Dec 11, 2017
Sirheny007:
grin grin grin grin

All I see is Baba Ijebu

Segun Adebutu is the son of kessignton Adebutu owner of Lotto company "Baba Ijebu"

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Tours Petrolex Mega Oil City, In Ogun (Photos) by DonVikings: 1:26pm On Dec 11, 2017
ProWalker:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
You guys are really crazy, how do you do these things? cheesy
It's awa work oo, ahhh, soft work. grin grin

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Tours Petrolex Mega Oil City, In Ogun (Photos) by ENG1110: 1:27pm On Dec 11, 2017
SalamRushdie:

The refinery will added later.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Tours Petrolex Mega Oil City, In Ogun (Photos) by oloripelebe2: 1:29pm On Dec 11, 2017
They contribute alot to lagos igr.. ..they are busy developing Ogun state again grin grin grin

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Tours Petrolex Mega Oil City, In Ogun (Photos) by ENG1110: 1:31pm On Dec 11, 2017
Projects like this can also be done in the Niger delta region, but insecurity in that axis is something else. I was in PH recently, but could not go out of PH due to kidnapping and robbery on most of the roads. Leadership of south south region needs to do something about insecurity

8 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Tours Petrolex Mega Oil City, In Ogun (Photos) by Ogaonos: 1:35pm On Dec 11, 2017
realone2012:
ANYTHING THAT WILL DI-CONGEST APAPA AND LAGOS AS A WHOLE IS A WELCOME DEVELOPMENT.
dt true.but wat bothering me is wat dt f*k is wrong wit niger delta skateholders.ayiri dt ugly thin instead of him 2 join hands 4 epz project dey talk land issue nd is to fight 4 royal positn.lik sey billionare lik otedola nd dangote dey run follow positn.while clark dey act lik obj.dnt knw wat his positive impact in niger delta.asari dt one 4 anotha day topic.d govt na vex me pass.delta bayelsea nd rivers.esp dt baboon bayelsea governor.only awka ibom nd cross river dt remove shame 4rm our eye.

12 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Tours Petrolex Mega Oil City, In Ogun (Photos) by olufemi26(m): 1:46pm On Dec 11, 2017
This is good news. FG should keep encouraging projects like this .

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Tours Petrolex Mega Oil City, In Ogun (Photos) by Adebowale89(m): 1:47pm On Dec 11, 2017
in developer's voice "Ogun is not a Yoruba land" is a no man's land

common shame them no get

very insensitive to be bragging of developing another man's land and abandoning your own region

if lagosian and Ogun indigene decided to leave southwest and be developing another man's land, how will they develop their States like this

southwest is not a region you can hate and expect you will progress. a God's love region at it

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Tours Petrolex Mega Oil City, In Ogun (Photos) by Awoofawo(m): 1:51pm On Dec 11, 2017
Sirheny007:
grin grin grin grin

All I see is Baba Ijebu

Me too see am......so awon potopoto developers no fit com later say na dem develop am.. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Tours Petrolex Mega Oil City, In Ogun (Photos) by Egein(m): 1:54pm On Dec 11, 2017
In what capacity, please? What's a hair dresser and makeup artist doing inspecting oil facilities?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Lalong Rejects Ending Of SARS / Ministerial List: How Tinubu Dumped "Lagos Template" / Tinubu To Wike: If I Ask For Free Land, Don’t Give Me….. Deliver Abuja Metroline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.