Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,924 members, 7,817,709 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Aisha Buhari Tours Petrolex Mega Oil City, In Ogun (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Tours Petrolex Mega Oil City, In Ogun (Photos) (29938 Views)

Dapo Abiodun And His Wife Rejoice Ahead Of Victory In Ogun (Photos) / Micky Kazzim Carrying Items On His Head In Ogun (Photos) / Petrolex Mega Oil City Launch: Osinbajo, Obasanjo, Ajimobi, Ooni Spotted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari Tours Petrolex Mega Oil City, In Ogun (Photos) by Nobody: 2:04pm On Dec 11, 2017
GavelSlam:
But why no sea port in the East?
they are developing the ones in the west. have you forgotten?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Tours Petrolex Mega Oil City, In Ogun (Photos) by EponOjuku: 2:05pm On Dec 11, 2017
DonVikings:
You are a patriot. grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Tours Petrolex Mega Oil City, In Ogun (Photos) by Mysselff2: 2:09pm On Dec 11, 2017
Sanchez01:
Segun Adebutu, you just need to give it to this man. Such a visionary!

The daily tithes Baba Ijebu has been collecting from harpless,ignorant,pauperized gambling Nigerians ( especially in Lagos state) for many decades is being well invested

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Tours Petrolex Mega Oil City, In Ogun (Photos) by Spylord48: 2:09pm On Dec 11, 2017
freakyamanda:
More photos from the site
abeg are they still recruiting ? I want to apply please.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Tours Petrolex Mega Oil City, In Ogun (Photos) by ademusiwa3r: 2:10pm On Dec 11, 2017
Ni

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Tours Petrolex Mega Oil City, In Ogun (Photos) by Awoleesu(m): 2:12pm On Dec 11, 2017
Who owns Petrolex, and whose interest is Aisha representing?
Re: Aisha Buhari Tours Petrolex Mega Oil City, In Ogun (Photos) by djon78(m): 2:15pm On Dec 11, 2017
In as much as this is a laudable project, investing in oil and gas projects like this can become very catastrophic and they normally enter into huge debt. Most especially with the high volatile nature of oil prices. Example is when Oando bought up the oil assets of ConocoPhillips in Nigeria, this deal was done during high oil prices, not long the price fell and ditto Oando is presently in a very dip mess financially

Moreover what is there presently is just tank farms, for storage. So it will still depends on fuels imported into the country. And for those making noise there are many tank farms located within th coastal regions of Nigeria. In Calabar we have many tank farms located there one very big player Northwest petroleum, then in Koko Delta state many major companies have there tank farms there, even my Chairman has a mega tank farm there. Infact these tank farm l mentoned feeds most of the petroleum demand from core North, Middle Belt South South and South Eastern states. So you people should stop making noise, make w hear word.

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Tours Petrolex Mega Oil City, In Ogun (Photos) by ProWalker: 2:21pm On Dec 11, 2017
djon78:
In as much as this is a laudable project, investing in oil and gas projects like this can become very catastrophic and they normally enter into huge debt. Most especially with the high volatile nature of oil prices. Example is when Oando bought up the oil assets of ConocoPhillips in Nigeria, this deal was done during high oil prices, not long the price fell and ditto Oando is presently in a very dip mess financially

Moreover what is there presently is just tank farms, for storage. So it will still depends on fuels imported into the country. And for those making noise there are many tank farms located within th coastal regions of Nigeria. In Calabar we have many tank farms located there one very big player Northwest petroleum, then in Koko Delta state many major companies have there tank farms there, even my Chairman has a mega tank farm there. Infact these tank farm l mentoned feeds most of the petroleum demand from core North, Middle Belt South South and South Eastern states. So you people should stop making noise, make w hear word.

I sense some bad belleism here grin

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Tours Petrolex Mega Oil City, In Ogun (Photos) by Duru1(m): 2:21pm On Dec 11, 2017
This is one of the reasons certain goons want to commit suicide when disintegration of the cesspit called Nigeria is mentioned. It does not make any reason a state that does not produce a single grain of crude oil should be home to such mega crude oil project. In civilized countries unlike the pit of hell called Nigeria, the least factor to determine the localization of industry is politics.
Re: Aisha Buhari Tours Petrolex Mega Oil City, In Ogun (Photos) by nextstep(m): 2:24pm On Dec 11, 2017
GavelSlam:

Because the leadership of the East still keeps talking marginalization when they should be united, making political allies in the Federal Gov't, harnessing the immense wealth of the industrialists, and taking matters into their own hands. The other elites are off in the SouthWest and abroad, developing those places.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Tours Petrolex Mega Oil City, In Ogun (Photos) by ademusiwa3r: 2:26pm On Dec 11, 2017
Yo

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Tours Petrolex Mega Oil City, In Ogun (Photos) by ademusiwa3r: 2:27pm On Dec 11, 2017
Yor
Re: Aisha Buhari Tours Petrolex Mega Oil City, In Ogun (Photos) by dabeto: 2:28pm On Dec 11, 2017
This is a great effort that will stifle Dangote monopoly when his refinery comes on board and Petrolex also build his proposed refinery.
However, it's good the capacity of the tank farm is confirmed. With 20 storage tanks and at 300 million litres capacity, it means each tank capacity holds 15million litres of product. These are huge tanks.
Kudos to the construction firm.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Tours Petrolex Mega Oil City, In Ogun (Photos) by bart10: 3:03pm On Dec 11, 2017
undecided
Re: Aisha Buhari Tours Petrolex Mega Oil City, In Ogun (Photos) by PVision2020(m): 3:18pm On Dec 11, 2017
Where are the potor Dehvehropers? I'm sure in the next 20years we will start hearing how they dehvehrope Ogun and Oyo. Lol

Ondo should quickly complete it proposed road project to Lagos and also facilitate the completion of it deep seaport either through MOT or PPP.

Aregbes ongoing inter state road from Gbongan linking Ogun and Lagos should also be fast tracked.
Ekiti, Kwara and kogi west too should buckle up.

Chest beaters will keep wailing and chest beating while we keep developing.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Tours Petrolex Mega Oil City, In Ogun (Photos) by chuksisaac: 3:52pm On Dec 11, 2017
GOD PURNISH YOU AND YOUR HUSBAND.....SO UNA NO DEY HERE ABOUT SARZ ABI UNA DEY TOUR AROUND THE WORLD.... WISH I COULD SWAP CITIZENSHIP.....WITH ANOTHER COUNTRY....WHO GET CITIZENSHIP FOR SELL SEF...
Re: Aisha Buhari Tours Petrolex Mega Oil City, In Ogun (Photos) by totit: 4:01pm On Dec 11, 2017
Ogun state!!!
shocked shocked shocked shocked

I see another Lagos in the making shocked shocked

grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Tours Petrolex Mega Oil City, In Ogun (Photos) by FisifunKododada: 4:05pm On Dec 11, 2017
jrusky:
See a true developer who love building their own land than chest beating madness building another man's land.

I will always love this people with all my heart because they don't make noise but achieved. See master stroke to upgrade their region without crying marginalization and yet my folks will be calling them Hausa or fulani slave but ordinary rice mill was abandoned and no one can say give it to me I will carry on.

This is great news at least job creation for the youth will be guarantee. I respect you guys to be honest I know some kids of pardition will be angry seen this and start their silly pooh tribal bash. You know what? pls tell our people to go home stop developing peoples land, go home our land need help go home or sssbhrraappp and feck off.

SW I don my cap you are very intelligent folks.
Re: Aisha Buhari Tours Petrolex Mega Oil City, In Ogun (Photos) by djon78(m): 4:06pm On Dec 11, 2017
ProWalker:

I sense some bad belleism here grin

Did my reply say anything about bad belle. I am stating my fact as an insider in the oil and gas sector. Most times people ignorant of the system begin to make noise.

Nigerian petroleum sector still has so much lapses and a highly incompetent system. For example do you know the landing cost of pms in Nigeria now is around 155 Naira, while pump price is 145, why do you think there is scarcity now. Yet we are meant to have a working refinery. Abeg leave matter, we have a serious long way to go for this nation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Tours Petrolex Mega Oil City, In Ogun (Photos) by Nobody: 4:08pm On Dec 11, 2017
Duru1:
This is one of the reasons certain goons want to commit suicide when disintegration of the cesspit called Nigeria is mentioned. It does not any season that a state that does not produce a single grain of crude oil should be home to such mega crude oil project. In civilized countries unlike the pit of hell called Nigeria, the least factor to determine the localization of industry is politics.

Keep on hating while the children of oduduwa keep progressing. This project is even in my native Ogun State. Soon, ipob youths will say Ogun State is no man’s land. grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Tours Petrolex Mega Oil City, In Ogun (Photos) by efighter: 4:12pm On Dec 11, 2017
GavelSlam:

We are doing everything possible to incapacitate the enemy region.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Tours Petrolex Mega Oil City, In Ogun (Photos) by Nobody: 4:20pm On Dec 11, 2017
Bolustical:
Omo Ogun, Ise ya!
God bless the Yoruba race.
All action but no mouth.
It's the other way round with some people.
where will they get the crude oil to refine?
Re: Aisha Buhari Tours Petrolex Mega Oil City, In Ogun (Photos) by Markfemi2: 4:24pm On Dec 11, 2017
Sanchez01:
Segun Adebutu, you just need to give it to this man. Such a visionary!
Yorubas transforming Ogun state
We started with church now we are doing industry before some yeast claim developement

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Tours Petrolex Mega Oil City, In Ogun (Photos) by Ihatepork: 4:25pm On Dec 11, 2017
beamtopola:

where will they get the crude oil to refine?

You think Nigeria is the only oil-producing country in Africa? The proposed refinery is by the Atlantic ocean so oil can be shipped from anywhere for refining just like Dangote refinery. Even Nigeria exports oil for refining

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Tours Petrolex Mega Oil City, In Ogun (Photos) by Markfemi2: 4:28pm On Dec 11, 2017
Ihatepork:
this is just one of the countless huge projects established by omoluabis in the Southwest. Another huge establishment like this in the SW is LADOL owned by the Jadesinmi family. When everything is complete and Ogun is dragging IGR with Lagos, pigs will come out from no where and claim credit. grin grin They like ready-made things because they have nothing to be proud of in their region. When you don't have your own, you start to take credit for someone else's success grin the delusional clowns believe Lagos IGR is coming from their 2x2 shops. People that don't pay tax. IGR is coming from the market, yet Abia and Anambra with countless number of markets can't generate past 20bn in IGR. God bless the SW jare. Pigs should jump inside the lagoon

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6371494_screenshot2017120300544211_jpegf547c90bb1a692309d12337883d20253

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Tours Petrolex Mega Oil City, In Ogun (Photos) by Markfemi2: 4:30pm On Dec 11, 2017
Imagine if it was an ibo man building this thing

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Tours Petrolex Mega Oil City, In Ogun (Photos) by Lot13(m): 4:33pm On Dec 11, 2017
Sanchez01:

Goodness me! grin grin grin grin
You just have to learn to tolerate these semi literate Ibos on Nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Tours Petrolex Mega Oil City, In Ogun (Photos) by ademusiwa3r: 4:37pm On Dec 11, 2017
Can
Re: Aisha Buhari Tours Petrolex Mega Oil City, In Ogun (Photos) by Lot13(m): 4:37pm On Dec 11, 2017
[quote author=FisifunKododada post=63188179][/quote]Thank you!.
Re: Aisha Buhari Tours Petrolex Mega Oil City, In Ogun (Photos) by geesilver(m): 4:45pm On Dec 11, 2017
Thank God this dream is final realised.........i was part of the construction teams.

7 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Tours Petrolex Mega Oil City, In Ogun (Photos) by geesilver(m): 4:45pm On Dec 11, 2017
Thank God this dream is final realised.........i was part of the construction teams.

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Tours Petrolex Mega Oil City, In Ogun (Photos) by Nobody: 4:45pm On Dec 11, 2017
Ihatepork:

You think Nigeria is the only oil-producing country in Africa? The proposed refinery is by the Atlantic ocean so oil can be shipped from anywhere for refining just like Dangote refinery. Even Nigeria exports oil for refining
talk is cheap.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osinbajo In Talks With South West Governors Over Amotekun / Governor Lalong Rejects Ending Of SARS / Nine House Of Assembly Members Defect To NNPP From PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.