Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,779 members, 7,831,509 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

Between A Wife And Her Husband’s Side Chick (see Their Chats) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Between A Wife And Her Husband’s Side Chick (see Their Chats) (1465 Views)

Ghanaian Woman Beats Husband’s Side Chick For Sleeping With Him / Edo Woman Catches Her Husband's Side Chick. Photos / Lady Reveals Married Man Disturbing Her To Flirt With Him, Leaks Their Chats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between A Wife And Her Husband’s Side Chick (see Their Chats) by BrainnewsNg(f): 12:10pm On Dec 11, 2017
Below photos shows a Whatsapp conversation between a wife and her husband’s side chick …

The woman decided to warn the side chick to stay away from her husband but was met with a rude response.

If you were the one involve (the wife) what will you do?

Checkout the chat below...

Source: https://www.brainnewsradio.com/between-wife-and-her-husbands-side-chick-html/

Re: Between A Wife And Her Husband’s Side Chick (see Their Chats) by BrainnewsNg(f): 12:11pm On Dec 11, 2017
See more of the chats + the two ladies photos and her husband photos at https://www.brainnewsradio.com/between-wife-and-her-husbands-side-chick-html/
Re: Between A Wife And Her Husband’s Side Chick (see Their Chats) by iamJ(m): 12:13pm On Dec 11, 2017
I hate dull girls

This is why I say I like bold girls, my wife will attack me not the fly that i fu:ck, the wife is local, see what she is discussing with a girl that she shouldn’t even talk to cheesy

Don’t marry a woman that isn’t bold, support feminism today

2 Likes

Re: Between A Wife And Her Husband’s Side Chick (see Their Chats) by QueenSekxy(f): 12:13pm On Dec 11, 2017
this is the reason why I just wanna be single,,

no happiness in marrage anymore,men are always running after anything under the skirt..
undecided

1 Like

Re: Between A Wife And Her Husband’s Side Chick (see Their Chats) by DuchessLily(f): 12:14pm On Dec 11, 2017
Na wa ooo... Nairaland is filled with cheating husbands and side chicks posts today. It is well oo
Re: Between A Wife And Her Husband’s Side Chick (see Their Chats) by BrainnewsNg(f): 12:17pm On Dec 11, 2017
Lalasticlala, Seun
Re: Between A Wife And Her Husband’s Side Chick (see Their Chats) by BrainnewsNg(f): 12:25pm On Dec 11, 2017
iamJ:
I hate dull girls

This is why I say I like bold girls, my wife will attack me not the fly that i fu:ck, the wife is local, see what she is discussing with a girl that she shouldn’t even talk to cheesy

Don’t marry a woman that isn’t bold, support feminism today

You got a point here!
Re: Between A Wife And Her Husband’s Side Chick (see Their Chats) by BrainnewsNg(f): 12:27pm On Dec 11, 2017
QueenSekxy:

no happiness in marrage anymore,men are always running after anything under the skirt..
undecided

Stop saying this... It makes me feel bad!

You must marry oooooooo

Is that what your parent did before you came to this life?
Re: Between A Wife And Her Husband’s Side Chick (see Their Chats) by BrainnewsNg(f): 12:28pm On Dec 11, 2017
DuchessLily:
Na wa ooo... Nairaland is filled with cheating husbands and side chicks posts today. It is well oo

Is there any today already? Please can i see the thread??
Re: Between A Wife And Her Husband’s Side Chick (see Their Chats) by QueenSekxy(f): 12:31pm On Dec 11, 2017
BrainnewsNg:

Stop saying this... It makes me feel bad!

You must marry oooooooo

Is that what your parent did before you came to this life?
I only laid my fears, ,

and I'm working towards it,,it's better to be single and happy than to be fighting over a man.who're

the last thing I will do is to fight over a man. ..most of them ain't worth it.
Re: Between A Wife And Her Husband’s Side Chick (see Their Chats) by DuchessLily(f): 12:45pm On Dec 11, 2017
BrainnewsNg:

Is there any today already? Please can i see the thread??

Yep. https://www.nairaland.com/4226030/posters-warning-husband-snatcher-enugu
Re: Between A Wife And Her Husband’s Side Chick (see Their Chats) by BrainnewsNg(f): 12:58pm On Dec 11, 2017
Re: Between A Wife And Her Husband’s Side Chick (see Their Chats) by MostBanned: 1:07pm On Dec 11, 2017
The conversation just dey gimme headache...... Some people should learn to type in thier native dialect undecided
Re: Between A Wife And Her Husband’s Side Chick (see Their Chats) by DuchessLily(f): 1:14pm On Dec 11, 2017
BrainnewsNg:

Thanks dear
u are welcome
Re: Between A Wife And Her Husband’s Side Chick (see Their Chats) by Martin0(m): 1:17pm On Dec 11, 2017
QueenSekxy:

I only laid my fears, ,

and I'm working towards it,,it's better to be single and happy than to be fighting over a man.who're

the last thing I will do is to fight over a man. ..most of them ain't worth it.

U made a point here,atleast pesin go jus dey enjoy him life dey gogrin
Re: Between A Wife And Her Husband’s Side Chick (see Their Chats) by Martin0(m): 1:21pm On Dec 11, 2017
QueenSekxy:

undecided

The tin jus tire pesin oooogringrin

Na diz tin con make boborisky say him wan be woman coz him don see as that place take dey busy anyhow
Re: Between A Wife And Her Husband’s Side Chick (see Their Chats) by QueenSekxy(f): 1:21pm On Dec 11, 2017
Martin0:

U made a point here,atleast pesin go jus dey enjoy him life dey gogrin
Martin ,what type of enjoymentundecided
Re: Between A Wife And Her Husband’s Side Chick (see Their Chats) by QueenSekxy(f): 1:22pm On Dec 11, 2017
Martin0:

The tin jus tire pesin oooogringrin

Na diz tin con make boborisky say him wan be woman coz him don see as that place take dey busy anyhow
lolz
Re: Between A Wife And Her Husband’s Side Chick (see Their Chats) by Nobody: 1:22pm On Dec 11, 2017
Allow men and GO TO SCHOOL, both of you angry
Re: Between A Wife And Her Husband’s Side Chick (see Their Chats) by Martin0(m): 1:26pm On Dec 11, 2017
QueenSekxy:

lolz

Come ooo nor con dey talk diz kin tin for online say u nor wan enter relationship ooogringrin

Abeg enter relationship jor,na woman u be oogringrin

Those day's when my pa carry me go village make I go stay with him mama,him mama tell me say if I see woman wey nor wan enter relationship with any man make I dey advice her on it positivity of relationship and it benefite,and she also say such ladies should be my friends as to I can learn from their reason's...

I know this is not just ur major reason to say u wanna stay off relationship,but I doubt u re single
Re: Between A Wife And Her Husband’s Side Chick (see Their Chats) by Martin0(m): 1:31pm On Dec 11, 2017
QueenSekxy:

Martin ,what type of enjoymentundecided

Hia no more stress again nagrin
Abi don't you know relationship is stressful??

See when I was in a relationship Gawd,
Jeeezzzz I was alway's thinking about women,women,women,women,anything I was doing involves her,urinate ,I go take permission first,
To even go chop,I go call her,mehn nor be small stress ooo,I con dey suffer lik ibu..

Nna eh I nor gree fat sefgringrin
Hian abi na maths time jeeezzz when e reach time for maths I dey alway's us travel as mean's to escape coz e nor easy ooogrin

See if u ve been in a relationship before u will understand the stress involved
Re: Between A Wife And Her Husband’s Side Chick (see Their Chats) by Lillyane(f): 1:51pm On Dec 11, 2017
QueenSekxy:

undecided
The thing don tire me
Re: Between A Wife And Her Husband’s Side Chick (see Their Chats) by QueenSekxy(f): 2:12pm On Dec 11, 2017
Lillyane:
The thing don tire me
I tell you sis
Re: Between A Wife And Her Husband’s Side Chick (see Their Chats) by Lillyane(f): 3:16pm On Dec 11, 2017
QueenSekxy:
I tell you sis
Guys no get chill atall

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between A Wife And Her Husband’s Side Chick (see Their Chats) by BrainnewsNg(f): 4:02pm On Dec 11, 2017
Lillyane:
Guys no get chill atall

grin grin grin Really?
Re: Between A Wife And Her Husband’s Side Chick (see Their Chats) by Lillyane(f): 5:08pm On Dec 11, 2017
BrainnewsNg:

grin grin grin Really?
Yes nah

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Between A Wife And Her Husband’s Side Chick (see Their Chats) by BrainnewsNg(f): 5:53pm On Dec 11, 2017
Lillyane:
Yes nah

ok cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

What Are Your New Year(2018)resolution? / How Do I Open Up To My Oyinbo Client / 5 Deadly Sexual Habits That Reveal Your Girlfriend Is NOT A Wife Material

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.