Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,584 members, 7,823,528 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

President Buhari Departs For Paris To Participate At The Planet Summit( Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Departs For Paris To Participate At The Planet Summit( Video) (8506 Views)

Buhari With French President, Emmanuel Macron At One Planet Summit (Photo) / President Buhari Arrives France Ahead Of One Planet Summit In France(pics) / President Buhari To Leave For France Tomorrow For One Planet Summit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Departs For Paris To Participate At The Planet Summit( Video) by Judolisco(m): 1:40pm On Dec 11, 2017
Buhari Neva spend 365 days for dhis country since inauguration
Re: President Buhari Departs For Paris To Participate At The Planet Summit( Video) by rajiraymond(m): 2:40pm On Dec 11, 2017
Safe journey and land safely!!

Your 8years of uninterrupted government is very sure.
Re: President Buhari Departs For Paris To Participate At The Planet Summit( Video) by BRIGHT180(m): 2:40pm On Dec 11, 2017
BUHARI
KWANKWASO
ATIKU
MARKAFI
SULE LAMIDO
The antecedents of these names is a pointer to the fact that NO presidential candidate NO political party holds the solution to our numerous challenges as a country
OUR DEVELOPMENT WOULD BE A COLLECTIVE EFFORT.
You can start by saying
NO TO TRIBALISM
NO TO RELIGIOUS DISCRIMINATION
Re: President Buhari Departs For Paris To Participate At The Planet Summit( Video) by NLandIsHypocrit: 3:06pm On Dec 11, 2017
Oluwaseyi00:
Meanwhile.. Congrats to my Chelsea fans... We're in the quarters already.. grin
Who do this thing to My dear ARSENAL?
Re: President Buhari Departs For Paris To Participate At The Planet Summit( Video) by divine842: 3:12pm On Dec 11, 2017
Xisnin:

Which Nigerian youth?
What a joke.

Dont be dis way,,aint you tired of being hopeless in nigeria..if wee let pdp and apc ruin our future ,,it will definitely eat into our childrens own
Re: President Buhari Departs For Paris To Participate At The Planet Summit( Video) by Xisnin(m): 4:03pm On Dec 11, 2017
divine842:

Dont be dis way,,aint you tired of being hopeless in nigeria..if wee let pdp and apc ruin our future ,,it will definitely eat into our childrens own

PDP and APC are just names, they can't ruin or improve anyone's life.
I am not hopeless neither am I a fan of many sentimental, entitled and opportunistic youths.

Give me one reason why youths are better.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Departs For Paris To Participate At The Planet Summit( Video) by Mirallas: 4:16pm On Dec 11, 2017
zarakay:
Where is he always going to for Christ sake
Ma, I believe u can read and comprehend.
Re: President Buhari Departs For Paris To Participate At The Planet Summit( Video) by Nobody: 4:19pm On Dec 11, 2017
zarakay:
Where is he always going to for Christ sake
he is going to come grin
Re: President Buhari Departs For Paris To Participate At The Planet Summit( Video) by Mirallas: 4:19pm On Dec 11, 2017
realone2012:
Can all Nigerian youths reach a consensus, pick a fresh Presidential candidate, field him as an independent candidate, donate money for his campaign and vote massively for him?
No, and the reason is because representative democracy is a scam if everybody is not on the same financial,intellectual and social level, which happens to be the order of this world right now.
Re: President Buhari Departs For Paris To Participate At The Planet Summit( Video) by VeriteMFBank: 4:56pm On Dec 11, 2017
SEASON GREETINGS

Re: President Buhari Departs For Paris To Participate At The Planet Summit( Video) by khvnggift(m): 8:13pm On Dec 11, 2017
Dis man travel pass d number of summit wae we dae c fr here self. Una sure say no b London he wan go.
Re: President Buhari Departs For Paris To Participate At The Planet Summit( Video) by 2nattie(m): 9:08pm On Dec 11, 2017
realone2012:
Can all Nigerian youths reach a consensus, pick a fresh Presidential candidate, field him as an independent candidate, donate money for hisg campaign and vote massively for him?

Good idea. This rubbish will never stop if the youth of this nation keep quiet. I support this 100%. These old cargoes shouldn't hold us to ransom any longer. I rest my case
Re: President Buhari Departs For Paris To Participate At The Planet Summit( Video) by 2nattie(m): 9:27pm On Dec 11, 2017
Xisnin:

Which Nigerian youth?
What a joke.

Then we never ready. Trying to solve a problem over and over again with same strategy and expecting different results is an act of stupidity. If youths have nothing to offer at this time, then the nation is doomed. We want our own Macron.
Re: President Buhari Departs For Paris To Participate At The Planet Summit( Video) by Eaglesence: 10:54pm On Dec 11, 2017
Departing upandan undecided
Re: President Buhari Departs For Paris To Participate At The Planet Summit( Video) by Xisnin(m): 8:44am On Dec 12, 2017
2nattie:

Then we never ready. Trying to solve a problem over and over again with same strategy and expecting different results is an act of stupidity. If youths have nothing to offer at this time, then the nation is doomed. We want our own Macron.

Macron is a below average president but luckily for the french, they have a
system in place.
Youth is not the same thing as competence. Let us vote for youth is like
saying let us vote for an elder,tribe, religion, gang etc.
The result will still be failure.

Let us vote for competence!
Re: President Buhari Departs For Paris To Participate At The Planet Summit( Video) by EddieAsuzu: 7:25am On Dec 14, 2017
All haiL

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rivers APC Crisis: Appeal Court Fixes Date For Hearing / Hushpuppi burst into serious tears as he pleads guilty to fraud allegations. / Zulum Approves Implementation Of N30,000 Minimum Wage To Teachers In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.