Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,223 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:53 AM

Man Gets A New Car From His Girlfriend's Family For Being Awesome (Photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Gets A New Car From His Girlfriend's Family For Being Awesome (Photos) (51641 Views)

Should I Help my Ex girlfriend family? / My Girlfriend Family Rejects Me Because I'm Disabled / Man Gets Stuck Inside Sex Doll And Calls Police, Watch What Happens Next (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Gets A New Car From His Girlfriend's Family For Being Awesome (Photos) by vivie01(f): 3:50pm On Dec 11, 2017
MrWondah:
Men see wetin I dey miss. Upon say I don date over 30 naija girls no one papa fit buy me recharge card self
cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Man Gets A New Car From His Girlfriend's Family For Being Awesome (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 3:53pm On Dec 11, 2017
Which new car ?
Re: Man Gets A New Car From His Girlfriend's Family For Being Awesome (Photos) by zoedew: 3:57pm On Dec 11, 2017
You meant to say a beat-up Toyota! #ShineYaEye
Re: Man Gets A New Car From His Girlfriend's Family For Being Awesome (Photos) by dhamstar(m): 4:03pm On Dec 11, 2017
bughead:
if I have some speculation that one of your family has some deformities (probably an imbec1le) will you find it offensive? undecided
he'd rather give you a pat on the back
Re: Man Gets A New Car From His Girlfriend's Family For Being Awesome (Photos) by bughead: 4:05pm On Dec 11, 2017
dhamstar:

he'd rather give you a pat on the back
he did the later bro!
Re: Man Gets A New Car From His Girlfriend's Family For Being Awesome (Photos) by Nobody: 4:28pm On Dec 11, 2017
biacan:
Second hand motor
u wey no get wheel barrow, half bread is better than none
Re: Man Gets A New Car From His Girlfriend's Family For Being Awesome (Photos) by Dafreeguy(m): 4:38pm On Dec 11, 2017
biacan:
Second hand motor
which one your people buy for your boyfriend?
Re: Man Gets A New Car From His Girlfriend's Family For Being Awesome (Photos) by SirMichael1: 4:58pm On Dec 11, 2017
Now he has to marry the Lady smiley
Re: Man Gets A New Car From His Girlfriend's Family For Being Awesome (Photos) by MyCircle(m): 5:00pm On Dec 11, 2017
=
SirMichael1:
Now he has to marry the Lady smiley

Yes he just has to.
His level of Immunity now has to be fully justified.

Keep your circle close.
Re: Man Gets A New Car From His Girlfriend's Family For Being Awesome (Photos) by Opoki(m): 5:02pm On Dec 11, 2017
MrDandy:
$600 car.. smh
And they just dash that nigga one heavy task- he now has to look for a job to be able to pay his car insurance monthly sad
Guy, it is actually a set up. This is how?

The girl is 21 and brought this guy home, the guy has a college diploma and he's 23, he's currently not working and they are planning to get married so my friend tell his girl that this dude isn't ready, though he's cool and smart. My guy thought about it and we both decided to get this dude a car and see how he can maintain it in 6months without selling it. I suggest we get this particular car because there are few body work that needed fixing, at lease he will send like $80 - $125 on it. If he is wise enough to fix it, get the car in good condition and maintain the car, he can be trusted with our daughter.

Only few people can understand the relationship between maintaininng a car and a girl.

2 Likes

Re: Man Gets A New Car From His Girlfriend's Family For Being Awesome (Photos) by eclecticbaron: 5:05pm On Dec 11, 2017
Slaye:

Nor be say you fit afford am even if you sell yourself. Smh undecided

Damn! You are wicked...that was a massive hook to the chin. grin
Re: Man Gets A New Car From His Girlfriend's Family For Being Awesome (Photos) by Slaye: 5:13pm On Dec 11, 2017
eclecticbaron:

Damn! You are wicked...that was a massive hook to the chin. grin

grin
Re: Man Gets A New Car From His Girlfriend's Family For Being Awesome (Photos) by Spanner4(m): 5:22pm On Dec 11, 2017
humeeh:
Time to be a very good girl
Let's see if boyfie's family will gimme car too o tongue

Wetin u dey talk? Who go give u car? As his wife or girl friend......if I catch u there ehn.,
Re: Man Gets A New Car From His Girlfriend's Family For Being Awesome (Photos) by grandstar(m): 6:02pm On Dec 11, 2017
This is utter nonsense.

Only if he puts a ring on it does it make sense.
Re: Man Gets A New Car From His Girlfriend's Family For Being Awesome (Photos) by Nobody: 6:16pm On Dec 11, 2017
Spanner4:

Wetin u dey talk? Who go give u car? As his wife or girl friend......if I catch u there ehn.,
Lmao cheesy
Oga what's your own nah?
Abi how is it paining you like this? tongue
Re: Man Gets A New Car From His Girlfriend's Family For Being Awesome (Photos) by DedeNkem: 6:20pm On Dec 11, 2017
BloggersNG:
When your Girlfriend's Family is bae!lol.. A man just got a brand new car from his Girlfriend's family as appreciation because he was too awesome and humble, How Nice, Let him comma date a Nigerian girl na, Here the reverse is the case.lol.

See more below!

News From Ebiwali-- http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2017/12/aww-man-gets-brand-new-car-from-his.html

Not a brand new car tho.
Re: Man Gets A New Car From His Girlfriend's Family For Being Awesome (Photos) by DedeNkem: 6:24pm On Dec 11, 2017
I bought cars for in-laws.
Re: Man Gets A New Car From His Girlfriend's Family For Being Awesome (Photos) by Kaymaxine(m): 6:28pm On Dec 11, 2017
biacan:
Second hand motor
Second hand brain...
Post the pic of ur car!!!
#brokeassmofo
Re: Man Gets A New Car From His Girlfriend's Family For Being Awesome (Photos) by piagetskinner(m): 6:31pm On Dec 11, 2017
because you give am scion we no go hear word...

used scion oo..

anyway nice one...it can never happen in naija
Re: Man Gets A New Car From His Girlfriend's Family For Being Awesome (Photos) by Chijosky(m): 6:34pm On Dec 11, 2017
For naija na the other way round, you are still in relationship yet the gals family will be demanding things from you

1 Like

Re: Man Gets A New Car From His Girlfriend's Family For Being Awesome (Photos) by brightlinse(m): 6:52pm On Dec 11, 2017
is not a most shocked shocked shocked
biacan:
He must marry her even if he don't want to........ isza sure thing
Re: Man Gets A New Car From His Girlfriend's Family For Being Awesome (Photos) by Punstar: 7:33pm On Dec 11, 2017
Whereas, there's one Mazi in one corner of Imo state, wait for one lucky but unlucky guy that will buy him the whole world.
Re: Man Gets A New Car From His Girlfriend's Family For Being Awesome (Photos) by pannyman(m): 7:34pm On Dec 11, 2017
OP please say it as it is. It's not a brand new car. It's even got Texas plates. Probably flooded too. sad
Re: Man Gets A New Car From His Girlfriend's Family For Being Awesome (Photos) by Nobody: 8:23pm On Dec 11, 2017
1st step to being a HEN PECKED HUSBAND
D next thing we will year is WHO D Bleep D'YOU THINK U ARE...I PICKED U UP FROM THE GUTTER AND CLEANED YOU UP...
Re: Man Gets A New Car From His Girlfriend's Family For Being Awesome (Photos) by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:30pm On Dec 11, 2017
beautydutch:
so shall it be according to your faith
dat him faith go waka lost.

ayiin!

mek him use him bare hands gor find dat kind babe wey him want angry
Re: Man Gets A New Car From His Girlfriend's Family For Being Awesome (Photos) by Spanner4(m): 10:42pm On Dec 11, 2017
humeeh:

Lmao cheesy
Oga what's your own nah?
Abi how is it paining you like this? tongue

If I catch you ehn
Re: Man Gets A New Car From His Girlfriend's Family For Being Awesome (Photos) by habsydiamond(m): 11:28pm On Dec 11, 2017
that's good ooo.if the bae no be slowpoke....fire on my guy .... continue the way u dey do...God is the only one that rewards without any visible returns

1 Like

Re: Man Gets A New Car From His Girlfriend's Family For Being Awesome (Photos) by VajanahDischaj(f): 12:11am On Dec 12, 2017
zarakay:
Broke boys will be forming cool and humble

His true colour will soon manifest
life is not hard over there for dem citiZens
Re: Man Gets A New Car From His Girlfriend's Family For Being Awesome (Photos) by godofuck231: 12:23am On Dec 12, 2017
BloggersNG:
When your Girlfriend's Family is bae!lol.. A man just got a brand new car from his Girlfriend's family as appreciation because he was too awesome and humble, How Nice, Let him comma date a Nigerian girl na, Here the reverse is the case.lol.

See more below!

News From Ebiwali-- http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2017/12/aww-man-gets-brand-new-car-from-his.html

Good sex does miracles, I just de pass o
Re: Man Gets A New Car From His Girlfriend's Family For Being Awesome (Photos) by djsalvation122(m): 1:07am On Dec 12, 2017
See The Way This Lady Is Driving Her Man Crazy With Her 'Selling Point'
Ladies always have a way of driving men crazy with their selling point....lol
Click the below to see pictures serious ones oh lol girls enh
http://www.mpbaze.com.ng/2017/03/see-way-this-lady-is-driving-her-man.html?m=1
Re: Man Gets A New Car From His Girlfriend's Family For Being Awesome (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 7:01am On Dec 12, 2017
safarigirl:
Na oyibo girl sef grin grin

I just dey reason if black girl family for give the guy anything....uncle just humble cuz he's dating a white chick

When u meet nice whites they are overly nice they don't even have to be rich probably just comfortable and they will take u in like they wana adopt u with no pressures/ demands. Sadly thats also y blacks get to scam easily. Lol.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? / Nigeria Ranks 44 Globally With Largest Penis Size Of Men / Roman Goddess Message To Married Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.