Stats: 3,151,442 members, 7,812,322 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:36 AM

. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (14826 Views)

Must See These Top 10 World Most Sexiest Woman Alive Of 2017 (photo And Video) / My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) / Zagadat.. Lifes Easy!! Check Out Nairaland Cuteman This 2017(photo) (2) (3) (4)

Re: . by Igyeseh(m): 8:31pm On Dec 11, 2017
theAccountant:

Just one question, What does the Chinese firm do?
They buy timberwood in Nigerian villages and export it.
It's a very profitable business, because there is absolutely no room for loss.
Give it a trial, you won't regret.
Re: . by Viserion: 8:37pm On Dec 11, 2017
tmx21:
OH! Yeah
should I drop mine?
Re: . by aspirebig: 9:12pm On Dec 11, 2017
prico32:

Come invest that 5M on fixed deposit & I can assure you 800k profit after 12months.

hola me let's talk

Mutual fund with stanbic bank will give him nothing less than 900k to 1m in 12 months...if he looks in that direction...5m na good bar

Re: . by Ayamnezzar: 9:29pm On Dec 11, 2017
UNDERWEAR:

It small money that can atleast save the half part of my ass from financial embarrassment grin
Paediatrics department pays more Bro.....wych 1 u dey
Re: . by Nobody: 9:42pm On Dec 11, 2017
Ayamnezzar:

Paediatrics department pays more Bro.....wych 1 u dey
Am thinkn of sameline bro..

I am still fresh.. Preparing for 1st MB.

Hitting clinicals soon by Gods grace.
Re: . by Nobody: 9:51pm On Dec 11, 2017
tmx21:
OH! Yeah
I have sent you the mail.
Re: . by Dan42(m): 10:46pm On Dec 11, 2017
Just 5 Million everybody is talking. If I come drop my own nkor ?
Re: . by ponti93(m): 10:57pm On Dec 11, 2017
theAccountant:

Are you ready to work 14 hours everyday Monday to Sunday for the next three years of your life? If yes, then you can build your business. If no, get a good paying job in a bank or an oil company smiley
people work for lesser amt of tym and make more than dat 5m...yearly
Re: . by Nobody: 11:06pm On Dec 11, 2017
ponti93:
people work for lesser amt of tym and make more than dat 5m...yearly
I saved 5million
Imagine the investment that allow save 5million for my personal self.. Not the money in the business that belongs to me, nor the assets... I think I'm okay smiley
Re: . by caddylac(m): 11:24pm On Dec 11, 2017
Chei you don go edit 5m there abi?
Re: . by crackhouse(m): 11:26pm On Dec 11, 2017
..and u thought that's a big money huh? it's not even up to some people's yearly house rent.
Re: . by Nobody: 11:46pm On Dec 11, 2017
biacan:
A trip to Dubai during this vacation period if you don't mind wink

1.) It's ugly girls with okra on their neck that have BIG mouths undecided
2.) How dem go take grant you visa sef?
Re: . by Nobody: 11:52pm On Dec 11, 2017
acme6:
Dash me 10k that you are not using as Xmas gift.

Ha, dis one sef dey hungry... Ok.. keep coming!
Re: . by Nobody: 11:58pm On Dec 11, 2017
Mariinee:
One of them? Wow.grin

My name is Lola, can I get to know yours?

Oh.. see as dis hungry cat dey disgrace herself... Dang it!
Re: . by eobianke(m): 12:00am On Dec 12, 2017
somebody show me love. let the Xmas start Early. 0060616092 Access Bank.
Re: . by Nobody: 12:06am On Dec 12, 2017
MrCross:
Really Nigga...Deep down I mean like Deep down,wetin you just do(Posting your Bank Acc Bal) e make any sense at all to you?
Can you proudly tell your parents,loved ones and padi's that you posted your acc balance on Nairaland for everyone to see? SMH undecided

We sabi their type... Empty vessels make the loudest noise. Try this experiment...

Get an empty tin... put a few coins (cents, dimes etc..) in it. Pls, shake it. What do you hear? NOISE!
Get another empty tin... put just one $100 bill in it. Pls, shake it. What do you hear? NOTHING!

"Empty vessels make the loudest noise"

Re: . by JoeKingin(m): 12:11am On Dec 12, 2017
Keep on winning..... More blessings
Re: . by Nobody: 12:12am On Dec 12, 2017
theAccountant:

November 30th, but am at liberty to update January 1st. And the kind of accountant I am? ACCA (affiliate)

Make Devil punish you as you take dey run your stinky mouth! FOOL!!!
Re: . by SaintAlbert53: 12:12am On Dec 12, 2017
tmx21:
OH! Yeah
God bless you bro
Re: . by Nobody: 12:17am On Dec 12, 2017
theAccountant:

Lol... The guy that posted modified. What a shameful liar you've proven to be. Now I know you running up and down looking to fake a thread.
Goodluck on that grin
Anyways, I posted on romance land on purpose and for a reason which you don't deserve to know.
Meanwhile, mind your broke ass business angry

Modified.

I can't stop laffing.
Niggaz like you would stop at nothing to prove yourself. Your monkier says it all, BIAFRA bushboy. What a confused fellow you've proven to be.

Dude, will you STFU ? If you're truly an Accountant /Finance professional as you claimed, which bank would give you a 16% interest rate over 365days on a mere N5M? You're indeed a FOOL! You can NEVER, I repeat NEVER get >5% on such meager amount? What's N5M to a freaking commercial bank? Empty Barrel.

Re: . by Nobody: 12:20am On Dec 12, 2017
We sabi their type... Empty vessels make the loudest noise. Try this experiment...

Get an empty tin... put a few coins (cents, dimes etc..) in it. Pls, shake it. What do you hear? NOISE!
Get another empty tin... put just one $100 bill in it. Pls, shake it. What do you hear? NOTHING!

"Empty vessels make the loudest noise"
Re: . by Casmir14(f): 12:24am On Dec 12, 2017
Clowns every where. Just 5 million and your posting it. What will happen if you were Dangote. Your childishness is worst than Davido's own

Re: . by coolh3ad(m): 12:39am On Dec 12, 2017
Lol. All these screen shot, bragging and grammar because of 5million in your first bank account and "like you said" 1.2 million in your unity bank. Na wa ooo.....
Re: . by djsalvation122(m): 12:49am On Dec 12, 2017
See The Way This Lady Is Driving Her Man Crazy With Her 'Selling Point'
Ladies always have a way of driving men crazy with their selling point....lol
Click the below to see pictures serious ones oh lol girls enh
http://www.mpbaze.com.ng/2017/03/see-way-this-lady-is-driving-her-man.html?m=1
Re: . by LessNoise: 12:50am On Dec 12, 2017
theAccountant:

I saved 5million
Imagine the investment that allow save 5million for my personal self.. Not the money in the business that belongs to me, nor the assets... I think I'm okay smiley

I really don't know why u need to defend yourself to some peeps......the thread clearly states it purpose I did mine trust me if they had 100k in their accts they wouldn't type nonsense here....if they think you're showing off well their headache bro...until then the hustle connects with the grind!!!!!
Re: . by stillseth: 1:01am On Dec 12, 2017
Na jealousy and hatred dey worry some people..instead of them to be worried, thinking and strategising about next year, they are hating
Re: . by femi4: 4:56am On Dec 12, 2017
theAccountant:

Are you ready to work 14 hours everyday Monday to Sunday for the next three years of your life? If yes, then you can build your business. If no, get a good paying job in a bank or an oil company smiley
Really, just 14 hrs....online?
Re: . by Ayamnezzar: 5:49am On Dec 12, 2017
UNDERWEAR:

Am thinkn of sameline bro..

I am still fresh.. Preparing for 1st MB.

Hitting clinicals soon by Gods grace.
lol....paediatrics is a bit hard tho especially the clinicals....mhen dose consultants no dey smile

Lord guide us thru....dis medicine we must scale am cheesy cheesy

Re: . by jamesbridget13(f): 6:10am On Dec 12, 2017
If you don't mind, gift my little daughter 10k as Xmas gift n God would bless you.

I hope to be like you in years to come. Amen
Re: . by Uyi168: 6:37am On Dec 12, 2017
jamesbridget13:
If you don't mind, gift my little daughter 10k as Xmas gift n God would bless you.

I hope to be like you in years to come. Amen
..na ur little daughter wan use the money?..
Re: . by Esomchi44(m): 6:57am On Dec 12, 2017
tmx21:
drop your acct details
Me too Bless me for xmas No worry baba God go times am into 77 places for u next year
Re: . by tmx21(m): 7:50am On Dec 12, 2017
I have sent you the mail.
couldn't see it.

Guys What Do U Offer A Woman!! / Do She-males Truely Exist? / Easy Tips To Seduce A Woman