Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,536 members, 7,812,664 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:08 PM

. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (14844 Views)

Must See These Top 10 World Most Sexiest Woman Alive Of 2017 (photo And Video) / My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) / Zagadat.. Lifes Easy!! Check Out Nairaland Cuteman This 2017(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by wizdammy1(m): 8:54am On Dec 12, 2017
theAccountant:
A bad year for me again, saving only 5million naira.
I spent too much on slay queens and grooving though.
Next year shall be better.

Haters, go to your own thread and argue. angry

Cc airforce1
Bros God bless ur hustle ooo!...
Shey make me self drop my acc details?
5k for Xmas e don do me...
Re: . by Nobody: 8:57am On Dec 12, 2017
tmx21:
OH! Yeah
oga HOW Can You Be Sharing Christmas Bonanza without Me
Re: . by Nobody: 8:58am On Dec 12, 2017
Follysho707:

Dude, will you STFU ? If you're truly an Accountant /Finance professional as you claimed, which bank would give you a 16% interest rate over 365days on a mere N5M? You're indeed a FOOL! You can NEVER, I repeat NEVER get >5% on such meager amount? What's N5M to a freaking commercial bank? Empty Barrel.
Shame on you!
Common Nigeria treasury bill is 15.28% in 182days and minimum investment is just N10,000. Atleast even a goat like you can afford it.
There are mutual funds that pay upto 25% in 180 days and minimum investment is N5000. (Check out ARM Mutual Funds or FBN Capital ).
There are many more investments in the money market that are short term and has a fairly average return. Commercial banks are not the ultimate, there are investment banks and other investment firms which trade in short term securities. Clearly, you are ignorant of this.
I put it to you that you may be an accountant but your knowledge is highly outdated and all you know is book keeping. As an accountant do you even know how to trade in companies shares? (Not to talk of Forex trading)
The audacity which with you spoke depicts pride and arrogance. And worst is that it is an empty pride. A monk in China once said, the worst type of fool is the type that knows not he is a fool. But I'd take the pain to inform you that you are a fool. Hopefully, you are not 40, so you may not be a fool forever.
I see that one of your many problems includes that you sit in your house and make assumptions based on outdated knowledge without doing any research.

My word for you this morning is, wake up and update yourself.

Meanwhile, feed your eyes on the screen shot below, my last purchase of N1.8million treasury bill... If e dey pain you, meet iLegendd to advise you. tongue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Nobody: 8:58am On Dec 12, 2017
tmx21:
OH! Yeah
OGA Eezor i No See Your Green Light Again
Re: . by eezor: 9:04am On Dec 12, 2017
DeadRat:
OGA Eezor i No See Your Green Light Again
For? I no understand bros

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 9:07am On Dec 12, 2017
eezor:
For? I no understand bros
you Never See My Sister benita27?
Re: . by eezor: 9:09am On Dec 12, 2017
DeadRat:
you Never See My Sister benita27?

Hahahha. Guy u funny oo. Benita27 seems to be off Nairaland for now oo. But I still dey look out for am.
How life nah
Re: . by Nobody: 9:14am On Dec 12, 2017
Follysho707:

Make Devil punish you as you take dey run your stinky mouth! FOOL!!!
Why? You don't believe someone can achieve this kind of success and still be a chartered accountant?

I never insulted you but you allow your envy get the best part of you. But guess what? The angel of the Lord would cut you in half.

Don't quote me again
Re: . by Nobody: 9:20am On Dec 12, 2017
eezor:

Hahahha. Guy u funny oo. Benita27 seems to be off Nairaland for now oo. But I still dey look out for am.
How life nah
My Brother! Na Christmas We De o but Man just De Look Sky... Life Come De Be Like Bad Dream
Re: . by Nobody: 9:30am On Dec 12, 2017
theAccountant:

Shame on you!
Common Nigeria treasury bill is 15.28% in 182days and minimum investment is just N10,000. Atleast even a goat like you can afford it.
There are mutual funds that pay upto 25% in 180 days and minimum investment is N5000. (Check out ARM Mutual Funds or FBN Capital ).
There are many more investments in the money market that are short term and has a fairly average return. Commercial banks are not the ultimate, there are investment banks and other investment firms which trade in short term securities. Clearly, you are ignorant of this.
I put it to you that you may be an accountant but your knowledge is highly outdated and all you know is book keeping. As an accountant do you even know how to trade in companies shares? (Not to talk of Forex trading)
The audacity which with you spoke depicts pride and arrogance. And worst is that it is an empty pride. A monk in China once said, the worst type of fool is the type that knows not he is a fool. But I'd take the pain to inform you that you are a fool. Hopefully, you are not 40, so you may not be a fool forever.
I see that one of your many problems includes that you sit in your house and make assumptions based on outdated knowledge without doing any research.

My word for you this morning is, wake up and update yourself.

Meanwhile, feed your eyes on the screen shot below, my last purchase of N1.8million treasury bill... If e dey pain you, meet iLegendd to advise you. tongue

Empty vessels make the loudest noise. Absolutely incorrect info. from a dullard like you. Showing me some ramdom statements that any freaking human can generate. No comments. sad

1 Like

Re: . by eaglez(m): 9:33am On Dec 12, 2017
Cool,I celebrate u,more grease to your hustle for frictionless achievements. Once more I celebrate u!
Re: . by Nobody: 9:40am On Dec 12, 2017
Follysho707:

Empty vessels make the loudest noise. Absolutely incorrect info. from a dullard like you. Showing me some ramdom statements that any freaking human can generate. No comments. sad
Ahahhaah
You call it common knowledge but a while a go you where saying no commercial bank can give greater than 5%. Apparently the common knowledge isn't so common after all as you didn't know it till I educated you free of charge, you're welcome.
Go and read your books, so that you can know the "common knowledge " I just mentioned above can become to you. Don't come online to embarrass yourself and your school again.

3 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 9:40am On Dec 12, 2017
theAccountant:

Why? You don't believe someone can achieve this kind of success and still be a chartered accountant?

I never insulted you but you allow your envy get the best part of you. But guess what? The angel of the Lord would cut you in half.

Don't quote me again

Your foolishness and ineptitude as a qualified Accountant/Finance Professional is apparently exhibited in ur false statements. Whatever you're smoking... pls, come of it!
Re: . by Nobody: 9:46am On Dec 12, 2017
Follysho707:

Your foolishness and ineptitude as a qualified Accountant/Finance Professional is apparently exhibited in ur false statements. Whatever you're smoking... pls, come of it!

You're obviously an undergraduate, and a childish one at that.

I pity the people that call you their friends.

Don't quote me again.
Re: . by Nobody: 9:48am On Dec 12, 2017
theAccountant:

Ahahhaah
You call it common knowledge but a while a go you where saying no commercial bank can give greater than 5%. Apparently the common knowledge isn't so common after all as you didn't know it till I educated you free of charge, you're welcome.
Go and read your books, so that you can know the "common knowledge " I just mentioned above can become to you. Don't come online to embarrass yourself and your school again.

Again, I repeat no commercial financial institution would give a 16% int. rate on a meagre N5M savings deposit. You're just some wanna be Accountant or betterstill trying to lie abt ur credentials as one, falsifying info. on here. No finance professional would make such claims you've made on here. No T-bills with a 6-mths maturity date of ur stated amt goes for 15% ROI. You're very consistent in your FOOLISHNESS. Keep it up, "accountant"! grin
Re: . by Nobody: 9:50am On Dec 12, 2017
Follysho707:

Again, I repeat no commercial financial institution would give a 16% int. rate on a meagre N5M. You're just some wanna be Accountant or betterstill trying to lie abt ur credentials as one, falsifying info. on here. No finance professional would make such claims you've made on here. No T-bills with a 6-mths maturity date of ur stated amt goes for 15% ROI. You're very consistent in your FOOLISHNESS. Keep it up, "accountant"! grin
Okay, you win.

Meanwhile you said 5%, now it's 16%?

Seems you like to win arguments.

You win ooooooo...
No just quote me again
Re: . by Nobody: 9:57am On Dec 12, 2017
theAccountant:

Okay, you win.

Meanwhile you said 5%, now it's 16%?

Seems you like to win arguments.

You win ooooooo...
No just quote me again

Keep making a FOOL of urself... You're NOT gonna come on here and falsify info. to innocent folks. You must be very good @ being a FOOL, DULLARD & LIAR! Check out the historical comments/quotes...

You can have 3 gulps of acid on behalf of all sane NL'ers! Peace out! cool
Re: . by Nobody: 10:16am On Dec 12, 2017
Follysho707:

Keep making a FOOL of urself... You're NOT gonna come on here and falsify info. to innocent folks. You must be very good @ being a FOOL, DULLARD & LIAR! Check out the historical comments/quotes...

You can have 3 gulps of acid on behalf of all sane NL'ers! Peace out! cool
You have nothing to offer but insults. Went through your past comments, all you do is attack people opinion.
God bless your hustle...
My next thread is showing my Unity Bank account.
Just N4million, but I know it will pain you and alot of people so I go post am
Re: . by Nobody: 10:19am On Dec 12, 2017
theAccountant:

You have nothing to offer but insults. Went through your past comments, all you do is attack people opinion.
God bless your hustle...
My next thread is showing my Unity Bank account.
Just N4million, but I know it will pain you and alot of people so I go post am

Ok... ur time is up. Yaba-Left officials... you got a new V.I.P
Re: . by Nobody: 10:46am On Dec 12, 2017
Follysho707:
We sabi their type... Empty vessels make the loudest noise. Try this experiment...

Get an empty tin... put a few coins (cents, dimes etc..) in it. Pls, shake it. What do you hear? NOISE!
Get another empty tin... put just one $100 bill in it. Pls, shake it. What do you hear? NOTHING!

"Empty vessels make the loudest noise"

U are a big fool.. This ur experiment no make sense to me..
We are talking about EMPTY container making the loudest noise, why not make an experiment with an EMPTY container and a FILLED one, that would make sense to me.

The OP is a bigger FOOL.
Re: . by eezor: 11:45am On Dec 12, 2017
DeadRat:
My Brother! Na Christmas We De o but Man just De Look Sky... Life Come De Be Like Bad Dream
Ego better bros. Honestly, it's going to be better. Things are picking up sha, as crude price is going up. Activities are coming up in the oil sector. Make we dey see sha.
Re: . by Nobody: 12:54pm On Dec 12, 2017
eezor:

Ego better bros. Honestly, it's going to be better. Things are picking up sha, as crude price is going up. Activities are coming up in the oil sector. Make we dey see sha.
I Pray o... At Least Make God Remember Us... In This Recession People Are still Buying cars And Building Houses worth Billions..
Re: . by sinaj(f): 1:06pm On Dec 12, 2017
Noaril:
sinaj please do u have an extra frying pan? I think this op need us to fry some beans. Or don't tell me u are already falling for d #5milliongang
lol

Why will I fall for 5milliongang when I can faint for tati billion gang
Re: . by eezor: 2:19pm On Dec 12, 2017
DeadRat:
I Pray o... At Least Make God Remember Us... In This Recession People Are still Buying cars And Building Houses worth Billions..
Abi. Thanks man. It's well.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 3:33pm On Dec 12, 2017
eezor:

How life nah
I won't be active on that account 'till March 2018 so I'm currently using this one.
Re: . by jamesbridget13(f): 3:39pm On Dec 12, 2017
Uyi168:
..na ur little daughter wan use the money?..
of course yes
Re: . by realmanarken(m): 3:42pm On Dec 12, 2017
Boss Abeg Dash Me That 10K You Use Clean Shoe. HighStar Boss.
Re: . by eezor: 4:07pm On Dec 12, 2017
kimbraa:
I won't be active on that account 'till March 2018 so I'm currently using this one.

Till March? How come? What happened
Re: . by Nobody: 4:11pm On Dec 12, 2017
eezor:

Till March? How come? What happened
I was exchanging words with a scammer I exposed on education section, and he gave me a ban. Funny enough, all the mods were invited to the thread but I knew mynd.44 won't spare me. Though, Domi.nique asked that he proves me wrong with evidence but by the time I went back to the thread, one of my replies to him was reported. Anyway, it's all good.
Re: . by Nobody: 4:16pm On Dec 12, 2017
UNDERWEAR:

U are a big fool.. This ur experiment no make sense to me..
We are talking about EMPTY container making the loudest noise, why not make an experiment with an EMPTY container and a FILLED one, that would make sense to me.

The OP is a bigger FOOL.

Well, after seeing ur dp, (escaper from Yaba-Left)... I don't have much to say. I used that money analogy since OP is such a $$$$ gobbler. Sorry Sir!
Re: . by Nobody: 4:18pm On Dec 12, 2017
mine is above half of yours, e nor easy after paying rent n other yuletide miscelanneous in advance. next year be better.
Re: . by Nobody: 5:05pm On Dec 12, 2017
mistel:
mine is above half of yours, e nor easy after paying rent n other yuletide miscelanneous in advance. next year be better.
Amen

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Huge Ass Complications / Can You Stay Friends With Your Ex? / Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.