Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,536 members, 7,812,664 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:08 PM

. - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (14844 Views)

Must See These Top 10 World Most Sexiest Woman Alive Of 2017 (photo And Video) / My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) / Zagadat.. Lifes Easy!! Check Out Nairaland Cuteman This 2017(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by HARDLABOR: 5:11pm On Dec 12, 2017
[s]
theAccountant:

Lol... The guy that posted modified. What a shameful liar you've proven to be. Now I know you running up and down looking to fake a thread.
Goodluck on that grin
Anyways, I posted on romance land on purpose and for a reason which you don't deserve to know.
Meanwhile, mind your broke ass business angry[/s]

Modified.

I can't stop laffing.
Niggaz like you would stop at nothing to prove yourself. Your monkier says it all, BIAFRA bushboy. What a confused fellow you've proven to be.

Oloribuku

Kip kwayet dia

HARDLABOR fall on ur deranged life

Werey sombodi
Re: . by Noaril(m): 9:50pm On Dec 12, 2017
sinaj:
lol

Why will I fall for 5milliongang when I can faint for tati billion gang
Don't worry bae am already working towards being an ambassador of the 30billiongang. I already have 0.0001% of it, you know u are my no1,2and3 crush on this Nairaland. Just wait till I gather d 30bil and faint for me okay?
Re: . by sinaj(f): 9:51pm On Dec 12, 2017
Noaril:
Don't worry bae am already working towards being an ambassador of the 30billiongang. I already have 0.0001% of it, you know u are my no1,2and3 crush on this Nairaland. Just wait till I gather d 30bil and faint for me okay?
no wahala my G wink
Re: . by Fabuloski(m): 4:17pm On Dec 13, 2017
theAccountant:

Amen
How Do You Cope With Working As An Accountant And Running A Business At The Same Time? Or Perhaps Are You Talking About Online Business? Your Enlightment Will Be Duly Appreciated
Re: . by Nobody: 5:16pm On Dec 13, 2017
Fabuloski:

How Do You Cope With Working As An Accountant And Running A Business At The Same Time? Or Perhaps Are You Talking About Online Business? Your Enlightment Will Be Duly Appreciated

I have my own small size audit firm that's how.
Re: . by Fabuloski(m): 6:09pm On Dec 13, 2017
theAccountant:
I have my own small size audit firm that's how.
ok
Re: . by Uniqueaccountant(m): 12:51pm On Dec 26, 2017
tmx21:
drop your acct details
0012798805...Access bank. Thanks
Re: . by kemspec(m): 1:53pm On Dec 26, 2017
0727356024.. access bank. olabode Samuel
Re: . by Jamohdiva(m): 4:08pm On Dec 26, 2017
na only stingy people dey show public account balance..
Re: . by Jamohdiva(m): 7:29pm On Dec 26, 2017
The money is enough to cook a pot of soup. Many people have been relaxing with N0.83k account balance
Re: . by Nobody: 1:34pm On Dec 28, 2017
EmyLeo:

I once had this mindset bruh!!_ trust me being a doctor doesn't increase your bank account, unless your kind of doc is one "jassi"doc..

#just try and invest like real nice investment in all those internship/housejob money..
It does oo. My sister is a medical doctor, during her internship at luth she was able to save 1.7million in one year deducting other expenses oo
Re: . by EmyLeo(m): 10:14pm On Jan 07, 2018
Simran94:

It does oo. My sister is a medical doctor, during her internship at luth she was able to save 1.7million in one year deducting other expenses oo

###my dear, a lot of factors are behind that word "expenses"..

##how much was your Sis receiving during her period??.. Happy New Year btw.
Re: . by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jan 29, 2018
EmyLeo:

###my dear, a lot of factors are behind that word "expenses"..

##how much was your Sis receiving during her period??.. Happy New Year btw.
Re: . by EmyLeo(m): 11:22am On Mar 02, 2018
Simran94:

##few hospitals pay that amount of money dear, it varies a lot, and don't forget the older you grow the more your expenses and responsibilities making it really hard to save up to that amount, anyways,your sis. really tried tho.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Huge Ass Complications / Can You Stay Friends With Your Ex? / Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.