Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,148 members, 7,821,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

My Nextdoor Neighbour Moans So Loud During Sex With Her Man, I Cant Sleep (video - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Nextdoor Neighbour Moans So Loud During Sex With Her Man, I Cant Sleep (video (23396 Views)

My Aunty Moans So Loud / +18 Sexy Black Lady Moans So Good / Meet Harmony, The Sex Robot Doll That Moans, Talks (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Nextdoor Neighbour Moans So Loud During Sex With Her Man, I Cant Sleep (video by Martin0(m): 7:07am On Dec 12, 2017
biacan:
grin grin How would someone sleep peacefully in that house her voice and the song playing are competing...........hahahahahahahahah I think the guys name is gody.........

Ehmmmmmm Martin I hope say you dey allow your neighbours sleep for night if you won play away match...........lol

Come oo u send that request coz I nor see anything ooo,I checked all the request I ve I didn't see urz
Re: My Nextdoor Neighbour Moans So Loud During Sex With Her Man, I Cant Sleep (video by biacan(f): 7:07am On Dec 12, 2017
Martin0:

Hahahahahahgringrin see since I brokeup I ve not been doing suchgringrin
I jus stay like that,u know the way people die of sex diz day's is becoming scaring,and I don't wanna die younggringrin

Me know say u go shout pass that girl when u dey play awaygringrin I know say u be bomb nagrin

Broke up ke.......? when you have senior Anty fighting over you........you must be kidding me

Shout.......? I only shout when I'm praying to my creator........ I've even forgotten the last time I heard the word sex.........ehmmmmm why do young guys of this generation can stay with out sex
Re: My Nextdoor Neighbour Moans So Loud During Sex With Her Man, I Cant Sleep (video by biacan(f): 7:08am On Dec 12, 2017
Martin0:

Come oo u send that request coz I nor see anything ooo,I checked all the request I ve I didn't see urz
Oh you even have them line up that means you're a hot cake hmmmmmmm

Re: My Nextdoor Neighbour Moans So Loud During Sex With Her Man, I Cant Sleep (video by Martin0(m): 7:09am On Dec 12, 2017
biacan:

Broke up ke.......? when you have senior Anty fighting over you........you must be kidding me

Hahahahahahgringringrin u ehgrin

Shout.......? I only shout when I'm praying to my creator........ I've even forgotten the last time I heard the word sex.........ehmmmmm why do young guys of this generation can stay with out sex

Hahahahah shout shout girlcheesy

Young guy's well I don't know for them,as for me I ve a different view of it
Re: My Nextdoor Neighbour Moans So Loud During Sex With Her Man, I Cant Sleep (video by Angy55(f): 7:14am On Dec 12, 2017
This reminds me of Jennifer my neighbour back then in school.
This girl can moan for Africa. Once other neighbours sees her boyfriend entering the compound they would come to room to form gist but whereas they are coming to listen to the sound track.

If they straff three times in the night I must know, because she moans too much.

4 Likes

Re: My Nextdoor Neighbour Moans So Loud During Sex With Her Man, I Cant Sleep (video by Martin0(m): 7:15am On Dec 12, 2017
biacan:
Oh you even have them line up that means you're a hot cake hmmmmmmm

This ya wide mouth na cut I go cut amgringringrin

Come oo,we all missed u yesterday oo wetin make u nor come online last night
Re: My Nextdoor Neighbour Moans So Loud During Sex With Her Man, I Cant Sleep (video by Joelanthony: 7:25am On Dec 12, 2017
[url=worldshocker..com/2016/09/8-fastest-ways-nigerian-boys-can.html]CLICK HERE NOW[/url] to learn how to increase your penis size in 2weeks in Nigeria. No drugs, No side effects.
Enjoy now and thank me later!.
Re: My Nextdoor Neighbour Moans So Loud During Sex With Her Man, I Cant Sleep (video by IamLaura(f): 8:21am On Dec 12, 2017
Martin0:

What OG mean
Original gangster.
It's a slang guys use to hail themselves like a strong man or smtn
Re: My Nextdoor Neighbour Moans So Loud During Sex With Her Man, I Cant Sleep (video by IamLaura(f): 8:22am On Dec 12, 2017
cahrlifa:
what's OG pls
Original gangster.
Re: My Nextdoor Neighbour Moans So Loud During Sex With Her Man, I Cant Sleep (video by Martin0(m): 8:25am On Dec 12, 2017
IamLaura:
Original gangster. It's a slang guys use to hail themselves like a strong man or smtn
Na wa ooocheesy It the first time I hear such wordsgrin
Re: My Nextdoor Neighbour Moans So Loud During Sex With Her Man, I Cant Sleep (video by IamLaura(f): 8:27am On Dec 12, 2017
Martin0:

Na wa ooocheesy
It the first time I hear such wordsgrin
It's used mostly by the black Americans and few Nigerians who know the word.
Re: My Nextdoor Neighbour Moans So Loud During Sex With Her Man, I Cant Sleep (video by Martin0(m): 8:41am On Dec 12, 2017
IamLaura:

It's used mostly by the black Americans and few Nigerians who know the word.

Hmmmmm so where did u first heard this word
Re: My Nextdoor Neighbour Moans So Loud During Sex With Her Man, I Cant Sleep (video by biacan(f): 8:51am On Dec 12, 2017
Martin0:

This ya wide mouth na cut I go cut amgringringrin

Come oo,we all missed u yesterday oo wetin make u nor come online last night
I slept off that's why
Re: My Nextdoor Neighbour Moans So Loud During Sex With Her Man, I Cant Sleep (video by biacan(f): 8:53am On Dec 12, 2017
Martin0:

Hahahahah shout shout girlcheesy

Young guy's well I don't know for them,as for me I ve a different view of it
So what's your view on it
Re: My Nextdoor Neighbour Moans So Loud During Sex With Her Man, I Cant Sleep (video by Nobody: 8:53am On Dec 12, 2017
IamLaura:
That her bf is a real OG
Asin OG Speedo?
Re: My Nextdoor Neighbour Moans So Loud During Sex With Her Man, I Cant Sleep (video by Martin0(m): 8:55am On Dec 12, 2017
biacan:
So what's your view on it
Go add me then we go talk well,I dey work now oogrin I nor want make passenger's con dey insult me say I dey chat online oogringrin
Re: My Nextdoor Neighbour Moans So Loud During Sex With Her Man, I Cant Sleep (video by Martin0(m): 8:55am On Dec 12, 2017
biacan:
I slept off that's why
Oh I seegringrin ok oo
Re: My Nextdoor Neighbour Moans So Loud During Sex With Her Man, I Cant Sleep (video by biacan(f): 9:12am On Dec 12, 2017
Martin0:

Go add me then we go talk well,I dey work now oogrin
I nor want make passenger's con dey insult me say I dey chat online oogringrin
I hope your conductor job is paying
Re: My Nextdoor Neighbour Moans So Loud During Sex With Her Man, I Cant Sleep (video by KardinalZik(m): 9:29am On Dec 12, 2017
"Long Throat" sighted. Go get yours and you microphone to moan.
Re: My Nextdoor Neighbour Moans So Loud During Sex With Her Man, I Cant Sleep (video by Nobody: 9:29am On Dec 12, 2017
Take your problems to the lord in prayer
Re: My Nextdoor Neighbour Moans So Loud During Sex With Her Man, I Cant Sleep (video by Nobody: 9:31am On Dec 12, 2017
Dimples129:
She's a beginner grin

We all scream and hoot at the beginning. Just bear with her for a year then you won't hear a pin drop when they are doing it...
seems u speaking out of experience dear?
Re: My Nextdoor Neighbour Moans So Loud During Sex With Her Man, I Cant Sleep (video by cahrlifa(m): 9:32am On Dec 12, 2017
IamLaura:
Original gangster. It's a slang guys use to hail themselves like a strong man or smtn
ok
Re: My Nextdoor Neighbour Moans So Loud During Sex With Her Man, I Cant Sleep (video by Nobody: 9:33am On Dec 12, 2017
IamLaura:

Original gangster.
You spilled the bean
Re: My Nextdoor Neighbour Moans So Loud During Sex With Her Man, I Cant Sleep (video by Joemetry(m): 10:56am On Dec 12, 2017
Angy55:
This reminds me of Jennifer my neighbour back then in school.
This girl can moan for Africa. Once other neighbours sees her boyfriend entering the compound they would come to room to form gist but whereas they are coming to listen to the sound track.

If they straff three times in the night I must know, because she moans too much.

PLEASE O...

OUT OF NAIVETY I NEED TO KNOW BIKO..,

IS THIS SHOUTING AS A RESULT OF PAIN OR REGRET..?

PLEASE TELL ME...

I'M 18+.
Re: My Nextdoor Neighbour Moans So Loud During Sex With Her Man, I Cant Sleep (video by Joemetry(m): 11:05am On Dec 12, 2017
Dimples129:
She's a beginner grin

We all scream and hoot at the beginning. Just bear with her for a year then you won't hear a pin drop when they are doing it...

PLEASE O...

PLEASE TELL ME...

I'M 18+.

AND 'BOUT SHE BEING A BEGINNER, I'M DOUBTING 'COS MY NEIGHBOURS HERE HAVE BEEN MARRIED FOR 8 YEARS AND SHE STILL SCREAMS LOUD AT LEAST 4 TIMES A WEEK...

2 Likes

Re: My Nextdoor Neighbour Moans So Loud During Sex With Her Man, I Cant Sleep (video by HOTsomething: 12:40pm On Dec 12, 2017
Joemetry:

PLEASE O...

PLEASE TELL ME...

Please someone should respond to this

I'M 18+.

AND 'BOUT SHE BEING A BEGINNER, I'M DOUBTING 'COS MY NEIGHBOURS HERE HAVE BEEN MARRIED FOR 8 YEARS AND SHE STILL SCREAMS LOUD AT LEAST 4 TIMES A WEEK...

Re: My Nextdoor Neighbour Moans So Loud During Sex With Her Man, I Cant Sleep (video by Archangel15: 12:53pm On Dec 12, 2017
Joemetry:

PLEASE O...

PLEASE TELL ME...

I'M 18+.

Out of regret grin
Re: My Nextdoor Neighbour Moans So Loud During Sex With Her Man, I Cant Sleep (video by Joemetry(m): 1:29pm On Dec 12, 2017
Archangel15:

Out of regret grin

NOW I KNOW
Re: My Nextdoor Neighbour Moans So Loud During Sex With Her Man, I Cant Sleep (video by Angy55(f): 2:19pm On Dec 12, 2017
Joemetry:

PLEASE O...

PLEASE TELL ME...

I'M 18+.

Lol . Funny question. How would I know if it is a shout of pain or regret?
Re: My Nextdoor Neighbour Moans So Loud During Sex With Her Man, I Cant Sleep (video by Activeman391(m): 2:22pm On Dec 12, 2017
Funny Op..abeg call 911

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Can You Date And Marry A POS Operator...? / I'm Drunk, Ask Me Anything Nairaland / How I Ended Up Having S*x With My Wife's Young Sister In Her House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.