Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Innoson Motors Officially Unveils New Brands Of SUVs In Anambra (see Prices) - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Innoson Motors Officially Unveils New Brands Of SUVs In Anambra (see Prices) (46123 Views)

19 Compact Suvs In Nigeria And Their Various Prices (see List) / The 2020 Range Rover Velar Svautobiography Is The James Bond Of Suvs / The 10 Most Expensive Suvs In The World (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Innoson Motors Officially Unveils New Brands Of SUVs In Anambra (see Prices) by Edet08(m): 7:16am On Dec 12, 2017
AbCompiler042:
Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company Ltd, the Nigeria’s indigenous first Made-in-Nigeria vehicles, today, Monday, the 11th day of December 2017, unveiled its new brands of SUVs. They include Innoson IVM G80, Innoson IVM G40, MPV, Innoson IVM G20 and 4×4 Pick UP-Innoson IVM Granite, all manufactured at Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Plant.

The historic event took place at Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Co Ltd, No. 2 Innoson Ind. Estate, Akwu-Uru, Uru Umudim Nnewi.

Dignataries at the event include the Olowu of Iwo Land In Osun State, A First Class Paramount Ruler, Oba (Dr) Abdulrosheed Adewale Akanbi, Emperor Telu 1, Captains of industries and Federal & state government delegations.

cfrmagazine.com gathered that the price of the new vehicles ranges from N16.5m to N28m.

SOURCE:http://www.cfrmagazine.com/2017/12/photos-from-official-unveiling-of-new.html?m=1
Nice but there's a great difference between fake and original. Why build a Toyota Coaster and rename it something else? Build your own brand and stand out.

3 Likes

Re: Innoson Motors Officially Unveils New Brands Of SUVs In Anambra (see Prices) by chineduemmao: 7:16am On Dec 12, 2017
lack of support will shrink this company
Re: Innoson Motors Officially Unveils New Brands Of SUVs In Anambra (see Prices) by GreatCracker(m): 7:16am On Dec 12, 2017
if I'm allowed to give my own opinion without being tagged as one of those names so famous here on nairaland, to be very sincere innoson vehicle is obviously not ready for customer patronage or building a superior brand yet

why do i say so......just four months ago was trying to know the amount of their one and only SUV as at then which was the G24 i think, called their customer care line after a lot of rigorous research online, the customer told me the jeep goes for 6.something million naira, couldn't really remember the price tag then, and i immediately told her point black that the car in question is still not one big auto as the brand name is literally not known, so why the high price, was also trying to explain why they really need to bring down their price so as to be competitive3 with the foreign brand, because in all honesty i can not see an innoson with the same price tag with an hyundai suv or a toyota suv and you pprolly expect me to go for innoson with no reliability, trust or brand name whatsoever. just had to end the call and think of a better Japanese brand

in a nut shell i think innoson need to beef up her marketing campaign in lagos especially and should also review her prices downward if they really want to be competitive with their foreign counterpart in the automobile industry.

5 Likes

Re: Innoson Motors Officially Unveils New Brands Of SUVs In Anambra (see Prices) by Moneytize: 7:17am On Dec 12, 2017
No innovation in designs at all. They had to do copy-copy. That G80 is a combination of G-wagon and Jeep and also that truck is a photocopy of Toyota Tundra. They have a long way to go.

1 Like

Re: Innoson Motors Officially Unveils New Brands Of SUVs In Anambra (see Prices) by Aikayy: 7:17am On Dec 12, 2017
Oga, e dey dey! I have seen on at least 2 occasions
Hahnemann:
Why I no dey see second hand Innoson vehicles for OLX or JIJI online mkt place
Re: Innoson Motors Officially Unveils New Brands Of SUVs In Anambra (see Prices) by miketayo(m): 7:25am On Dec 12, 2017
CHANNELStv2020:
U SEE WHY IGBOS WANT BIAFRA?THEY ARE JUST CAPABLE OF ANYTHING, YORUBAS STOP THE JEALOUSY N ENVY WELL UR CRIMINAL PASTORS ARE THE BEST 419 IN HISTORY OF MANKIND

How many ivm do u have in Ur garage?

I hope Biafra works out so we all can stay on our lane

1 Like

Re: Innoson Motors Officially Unveils New Brands Of SUVs In Anambra (see Prices) by Otapipia: 7:27am On Dec 12, 2017
zuchyblink:
This man motivates me
Motivates u to copy?
Re: Innoson Motors Officially Unveils New Brands Of SUVs In Anambra (see Prices) by passyhansome(m): 7:27am On Dec 12, 2017
AFONJAS WONT LIKE THIS

2 Likes

Re: Innoson Motors Officially Unveils New Brands Of SUVs In Anambra (see Prices) by Mccullum: 7:28am On Dec 12, 2017
It's good for this to be happening in Nigeria but some Agulus unscrupulous elements using the assembling of automobile parts by innoson that branded his name trade mark has not convinced me that he's manufacturer but a spare parts assembler which doesn't make your region industrialized yet.

Agulus, Igbo, IPOB dirty pigs of Eastern Nigeria should stop beating chest on top assembler, you can fully be proud only if he's manufacturing engine and some other vehicles' parts

1 Like

Re: Innoson Motors Officially Unveils New Brands Of SUVs In Anambra (see Prices) by EmekaBlue(m): 7:31am On Dec 12, 2017
Good
Re: Innoson Motors Officially Unveils New Brands Of SUVs In Anambra (see Prices) by LasGidiOwner: 7:32am On Dec 12, 2017
Anambra obodo oyibo- the Asia Tiger of Africa.

We produce everything for human need and pleasure. Aeroplane is our next target.

2 Likes

Re: Innoson Motors Officially Unveils New Brands Of SUVs In Anambra (see Prices) by patrick89(m): 7:34am On Dec 12, 2017
Innoson God will bless you abundantly! many Nigerians are gainfully employed in your company! hoping to work with you in future! I love innovation!

2 Likes

Re: Innoson Motors Officially Unveils New Brands Of SUVs In Anambra (see Prices) by jimyjames(m): 7:35am On Dec 12, 2017
the price is not bad, besides that there is this mentality in Nigeria that anything that comes with a cheap price is less quality so the price is good

1 Like

Re: Innoson Motors Officially Unveils New Brands Of SUVs In Anambra (see Prices) by sleek82(m): 7:36am On Dec 12, 2017

3 Likes

Re: Innoson Motors Officially Unveils New Brands Of SUVs In Anambra (see Prices) by larrywax: 7:37am On Dec 12, 2017
Haba! 2nd hand for a newly launched vehicle Its gonna take like a year + to even find Pre -owned which I doubt if we have in Naija...
Hahnemann:
Why I no dey see second hand Innoson vehicles for OLX or JIJI online mkt place
Re: Innoson Motors Officially Unveils New Brands Of SUVs In Anambra (see Prices) by larrywax: 7:41am On Dec 12, 2017
With this Landmark achievement, Government suppose patronize this guy & ensure all their agencies does too but na lie...Then go sha won't take awa money go oyinbo man land embarassed embarassed
Re: Innoson Motors Officially Unveils New Brands Of SUVs In Anambra (see Prices) by Troublemaker007(m): 7:44am On Dec 12, 2017
HallaDaTruth:
Awesome, all states in Nigeria should buy their public buses from IVM to boost national economy

And after we start patronizing their inferior cars they will turn it into Monopoly market like the condition Dangote don put us. Black man na black man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Innoson Motors Officially Unveils New Brands Of SUVs In Anambra (see Prices) by Nobody: 7:46am On Dec 12, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Innoson Motors Officially Unveils New Brands Of SUVs In Anambra (see Prices) by Eze2000(m): 7:48am On Dec 12, 2017
CHANNELStv2020:
U SEE WHY IGBOS WANT BIAFRA?THEY ARE JUST CAPABLE OF ANYTHING, YORUBAS STOP THE JEALOUSY N ENVY WELL UR CRIMINAL PASTORS ARE THE BEST 419 IN HISTORY OF MANKIND

My brother, i am Igbo and from IMO state. I ask you this, can,t u comment on here and leave tribalism out of it?

Na wa for u oooo.

5 Likes

Re: Innoson Motors Officially Unveils New Brands Of SUVs In Anambra (see Prices) by Ihatepork: 7:48am On Dec 12, 2017
Uchihaitaci:

Yorubas are king's at

Atm fraud

Internet fraud

Identity theft

Mortgage fraud

Rape

Rituals

Incest

Child molestation

Armed robbery

Should I continue?

Beg the guy I quoted to help you add all these to his post. It won't change anything grin grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Innoson Motors Officially Unveils New Brands Of SUVs In Anambra (see Prices) by wardell30(m): 7:50am On Dec 12, 2017
Ihatepork:

IGBOS ARE VERY CAPABLE OF THESE TOO grin cheesy

DRUG-SMUGGLING

BABY-FACTORY

KIDNAPPING

[img]https://1.bp..com/-LNypwg4zwTc/WUC_9CoALOI/AAAAAAAB8UU/tPwNg9xsjIkBFBfL88DjlHwx_nXtkqVdQCLcBGAs/s1600/evans%2Bkidnapper%2Bwife%2Bkids.jpg[/img]

[img]https://2.bp..com/-wELmUyk0rEY/WOkc2RpIlKI/AAAAAAADKwM/XFDT7HuUhZM0_f0UL_6j2CRWf6DKoeL1gCLcB/s1600/emma.jpg[/img]

APPARENTLY, THEY FLY TOO grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6371494_screenshot2017120300544211_jpegf547c90bb1a692309d12337883d20253
At least igbos don't use their close relatives or family members for money rituals. 419 and drug smuggling and the other crimes you mentioned are victimless crimes as they don't hurt anyone in their immediate surrounding
Re: Innoson Motors Officially Unveils New Brands Of SUVs In Anambra (see Prices) by Nobody: 7:51am On Dec 12, 2017
Where is the competitive advantage here? The prices are very similar to their foreign competitions who currently hold a brand loyalty advantage over them.

The ONLY strategic advantage is for them to lower their prices to encourage local/indigenous market, focus on revenue rather than profits and enjoy an inevitable long-term economies of scale.

IMHO, the prices are too high for the average Nigerian living standard.

All in all, great move by Innoson!
Re: Innoson Motors Officially Unveils New Brands Of SUVs In Anambra (see Prices) by Nobody: 7:54am On Dec 12, 2017
Ihatepork:

Beg the guy I quoted to help you add all these to his post. It won't change anything grin grin cheesy

I don't hate any tribe just stating the obvious
Re: Innoson Motors Officially Unveils New Brands Of SUVs In Anambra (see Prices) by Ihatepork: 7:54am On Dec 12, 2017
wardell30:
At least igbos don't use their close relatives or family members for money rituals. 419 and drug smuggling and the other crimes you mentioned are victimless crimes as they don't hurt anyone in their immediate surrounding

importation of fake drugs is a victimless crime too abi grin. Drug smuggling is also a victimless crime? Go and smuggle drugs in Malaysia, Cambodia and other Asian countries to confirm whether these are truly victimless crimes grin

3 Likes

Re: Innoson Motors Officially Unveils New Brands Of SUVs In Anambra (see Prices) by Daddiflowz: 7:54am On Dec 12, 2017
so what are u afonja bastards capable of

* skull mining
* ritual killings and being

aboki's puppet

shameless race of people

all hail afonja !!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Innoson Motors Officially Unveils New Brands Of SUVs In Anambra (see Prices) by Ihatepork: 7:55am On Dec 12, 2017
Uchihaitaci:

I don't hate any tribe just stating the obvious

Me too I was just stating the obvious. I don't hate any tribe grin cheesy
Re: Innoson Motors Officially Unveils New Brands Of SUVs In Anambra (see Prices) by Nobody: 7:56am On Dec 12, 2017
Ihatepork:

Me too I was just staing the obvious. I don't hate any tribe grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Innoson Motors Officially Unveils New Brands Of SUVs In Anambra (see Prices) by wardell30(m): 7:57am On Dec 12, 2017
Yoruba people will rape their 5 yr old sisters because she "was dressed like she was asking for it" ,then kill her to hide the crime. Or use their parents/ siblings for money rituals.greedy ass people Tufiakwa! grin grin
Re: Innoson Motors Officially Unveils New Brands Of SUVs In Anambra (see Prices) by crazygod(m): 7:59am On Dec 12, 2017
yanshDoctor:
this guy needs to start from the bottom. produce low budget cars first. money people can risk on innosen. after they have build trust on the brand they might try bigger ones. for now no body will risk spending millions on innosen. they would prefer used benz instead
Well said. He needs a good business analyst.
Re: Innoson Motors Officially Unveils New Brands Of SUVs In Anambra (see Prices) by wardell30(m): 8:00am On Dec 12, 2017
Ihatepork:

importation of fake drugs is a victimless crime too abi grin. Drug smuggling is also a victimless crime? Go and smuggle drugs in Malaysia, Cambodia and other Asian countries to confirm whether these are truly victimless crimes grin
you don't even understand what you're saying... drug smuggling is a victimless crime even though you'll get arrested if you're busted. Victimless crime won't hurt anyone but it's still a crime. So if you do cocaine, are you hurting anyone But it's still fucking illegal cool
Re: Innoson Motors Officially Unveils New Brands Of SUVs In Anambra (see Prices) by HallaDaTruth: 8:01am On Dec 12, 2017
Troublemaker007:

And after we start patronizing their inferior cars they will turn it into Monopoly market like the condition Dangote don put us. Black man na black man
No wonder Africa is where it is today because of lack of love and patronage . May God help this country
Re: Innoson Motors Officially Unveils New Brands Of SUVs In Anambra (see Prices) by showghan(m): 8:01am On Dec 12, 2017
CHANNELStv2020:

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Check Out The 2018 Volkswagen Atlas (photos) / Toyota Camry Vs Toyota Avalon: Your Preference And Why? / Ladies Damage Their Cheating Boyfriends Cars (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.