Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,972 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

Innoson Motors Officially Unveils New Brands Of SUVs In Anambra (see Prices) - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Innoson Motors Officially Unveils New Brands Of SUVs In Anambra (see Prices) (46085 Views)

19 Compact Suvs In Nigeria And Their Various Prices (see List) / The 2020 Range Rover Velar Svautobiography Is The James Bond Of Suvs / The 10 Most Expensive Suvs In The World (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Innoson Motors Officially Unveils New Brands Of SUVs In Anambra (see Prices) by Nobody: 8:03am On Dec 12, 2017
Again, I think they should rather delve into the agro business instead of motor vehicles as the market for it is too saturated anyway.
Agro mechanization would encourage various indigenous Nigerians in their various regions to embark and focus on locally made agricultural produce. This is would reduce the over-dependence on Northern Nigeria and foreign produce. It'll also reduce the transpotation risks and hazard. That's the practice here in the U.S.
Mahindra and Tata in India have also been very successful at this.
Re: Innoson Motors Officially Unveils New Brands Of SUVs In Anambra (see Prices) by chiagozien(m): 8:04am On Dec 12, 2017
Ihatepork:

IGBOS ARE VERY CAPABLE OF THESE TOO grin cheesy

DRUG-SMUGGLING

BABY-FACTORY

KIDNAPPING

[img]https://1.bp..com/-LNypwg4zwTc/WUC_9CoALOI/AAAAAAAB8UU/tPwNg9xsjIkBFBfL88DjlHwx_nXtkqVdQCLcBGAs/s1600/evans%2Bkidnapper%2Bwife%2Bkids.jpg[/img]

[img]https://2.bp..com/-wELmUyk0rEY/WOkc2RpIlKI/AAAAAAADKwM/XFDT7HuUhZM0_f0UL_6j2CRWf6DKoeL1gCLcB/s1600/emma.jpg[/img]

APPARENTLY, THEY FLY TOO grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6371494_screenshot2017120300544211_jpegf547c90bb1a692309d12337883d20253
and yet you can kill just to be with them in the same country...wickeed things

Re: Innoson Motors Officially Unveils New Brands Of SUVs In Anambra (see Prices) by pinkyruledworld(m): 8:12am On Dec 12, 2017
I'd rather buy a dodge, Benz or toyota for that amount. nice cars but expensive
Re: Innoson Motors Officially Unveils New Brands Of SUVs In Anambra (see Prices) by jagorinho: 8:14am On Dec 12, 2017
wardell30:
At least igbos don't use their close relatives or family members for money rituals. 419 and drug smuggling and the other crimes you mentioned are victimless crimes as they don't hurt anyone in their immediate surrounding
mr man, let this get to your brain, there is no single crime that is alien to igbos, no crime my brother. Igbos even invent new crimes to stay on the top as world's most criminally inclined group, have you ever heared about "baby factory" before not until our great criminal igbo scientists discovered it.

5 Likes

Re: Innoson Motors Officially Unveils New Brands Of SUVs In Anambra (see Prices) by Elismart: 8:16am On Dec 12, 2017
Nice one,but our government will not promote this kind of good work. why?
Re: Innoson Motors Officially Unveils New Brands Of SUVs In Anambra (see Prices) by jagorinho: 8:17am On Dec 12, 2017
chiagozien:
To kill to be with who? do you know that sharing the same country with your folks has done more harm than good to people like us?

2 Likes

Re: Innoson Motors Officially Unveils New Brands Of SUVs In Anambra (see Prices) by Lordspenzo(m): 8:19am On Dec 12, 2017
yanshDoctor:
this guy needs to start from the bottom. produce low budget cars first. money people can risk on innosen. after they have build trust on the brand they might try bigger ones. for now no body will risk spending millions on innosen. they would prefer used benz instead
Exactly my point..Taxi kind of cars, cars young hustling guys can afford

1 Like

Re: Innoson Motors Officially Unveils New Brands Of SUVs In Anambra (see Prices) by Ihatepork: 8:20am On Dec 12, 2017
wardell30:
you don't even understand what you're saying... drug smuggling is a victimless crime even though you'll get arrested if you're busted. Victimless crime won't hurt anyone but it's still a crime. So if you do cocaine, are you hurting anyone But it's still fucking illegal cool

do you know how many lives are ruined daily by cocaine and other hard drugs? It's victimless yet death penalty is the punishment in some countries

is kidnapping also a victimless crime? is 419 too also victimless? I saw how you slyly dodged the "importation of fake drugs part grin cheesy Is that one too victimless?
Re: Innoson Motors Officially Unveils New Brands Of SUVs In Anambra (see Prices) by agrovick(m): 8:21am On Dec 12, 2017
ogorwyne:
I was gonna buy one for agrovick. But its too expensive. Agrovick dear don't worry am gonna buy u d 4th hand of any one of ur choice. Let the tear rubber owners be using them first.

That's not a problem until I start buying you 2nd hand lingerie tongue
Re: Innoson Motors Officially Unveils New Brands Of SUVs In Anambra (see Prices) by AndrewFarms(m): 8:21am On Dec 12, 2017
I really see no reason why some people will wake up this morning and decide to mock the achievements of innoson Motors.

Like my lecturer in school used to say "there's nothing new under the sun..."
"For whatever you might have done, or think you're trying to do, someone already did it before you....."

Let's try and appreciate and also give credit when due for such innovative thinking.....

Yes the G80 might look like the popular G-wagon buh remember it's also has some body design of grand Cherokee and Hummer in it, the same goes for the one like tundra, he added some body design of Ford ranger to it....

So it's not like he totally copied one vehicle in his design, he mixed the design of several vehicles for form his own design which alot if not all of us had to do during our school project write-ups (combining one or more project write-ups together to form ours)......

Cut the CEO some slack for doing something indigenous.....

I do hope and pray to afford the G80 pretty soon, if not next year.....

Peace.....
#MambaOut.....
#DrewBlazen......
@DrewBlazen......

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innoson Motors Officially Unveils New Brands Of SUVs In Anambra (see Prices) by Ubiquity: 8:22am On Dec 12, 2017

4 Likes

Re: Innoson Motors Officially Unveils New Brands Of SUVs In Anambra (see Prices) by Ihatepork: 8:23am On Dec 12, 2017
chiagozien:

that line is stale grin cheesy. If i had my way, I'd send all of you back to potorpotor republic today. I hate the fact that I share the same country with you lol

1 Like

Re: Innoson Motors Officially Unveils New Brands Of SUVs In Anambra (see Prices) by ogorwyne(f): 8:38am On Dec 12, 2017
agrovick:

That's not a problem until I start buying you 2nd hand lingerie tongue
Lmfao. Yeye guy grin
Re: Innoson Motors Officially Unveils New Brands Of SUVs In Anambra (see Prices) by Obdk: 8:39am On Dec 12, 2017
yanshDoctor:
this guy needs to start from the bottom. produce low budget cars first. money people can risk on innosen. after they have build trust on the brand they might try bigger ones. for now no body will risk spending millions on innosen. they would prefer used benz instead

pls shut up

I'm close to one of thr delivery drivers.... they delivered 5 G80 to someone in Imo state..
Re: Innoson Motors Officially Unveils New Brands Of SUVs In Anambra (see Prices) by MENELIK1: 8:45am On Dec 12, 2017
passyhansome:
AFONJAS WONT LIKE THIS

Yes, Afonjas wont like it but Yorubas don't have time for the Osus!
Re: Innoson Motors Officially Unveils New Brands Of SUVs In Anambra (see Prices) by crafteck(m): 8:53am On Dec 12, 2017
Wizberg12:
An average price of 20 million naira is not too much for these brand new vehicles...
The average cost of Direct Toyota Tundra, Toyota Cooster, and G- Wagon of later models is 35 million naira.

They havnt made name worth it enough to sell cars at that price, they havnt gained the trust needed, all i see is a chinese copy of other cars, have they built designed or modified an engine or brainbox, all i think they do i get head from china, body from India, leg from Russia, assemble it and stick their name, someone with points pls prove me wrong
Re: Innoson Motors Officially Unveils New Brands Of SUVs In Anambra (see Prices) by olowobaba10: 8:55am On Dec 12, 2017
IS STUPIDITY THE ONLY TRAIT YOU INHERITED FROM YOUR ANCESTORS BECAUSE THAT IS THE ONLY THING I SEE IN YOU?
Ihatepork:

IGBOS ARE VERY CAPABLE OF THESE TOO grin cheesy

DRUG-SMUGGLING

BABY-FACTORY

KIDNAPPING

[img]https://1.bp..com/-LNypwg4zwTc/WUC_9CoALOI/AAAAAAAB8UU/tPwNg9xsjIkBFBfL88DjlHwx_nXtkqVdQCLcBGAs/s1600/evans%2Bkidnapper%2Bwife%2Bkids.jpg[/img]

[img]https://2.bp..com/-wELmUyk0rEY/WOkc2RpIlKI/AAAAAAADKwM/XFDT7HuUhZM0_f0UL_6j2CRWf6DKoeL1gCLcB/s1600/emma.jpg[/img]

APPARENTLY, THEY FLY TOO grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6371494_screenshot2017120300544211_jpegf547c90bb1a692309d12337883d20253

2 Likes

Re: Innoson Motors Officially Unveils New Brands Of SUVs In Anambra (see Prices) by Troublemaker007(m): 8:57am On Dec 12, 2017
HallaDaTruth:
No wonder Africa is where it is today because of lack of love and patronage . May God help this country

My fwnd keep kwayet there if you have nothing sensible to say. Which Africa? Duummmb _fuck like you are the reason an average African is being taken for granted. Imagine th price of his useless scrap. Mtchewww

1 Like

Re: Innoson Motors Officially Unveils New Brands Of SUVs In Anambra (see Prices) by phkka1(m): 9:00am On Dec 12, 2017
The price is too high. Please do what you can to moderate the price. Average Nigerians want to patronize you.
Re: Innoson Motors Officially Unveils New Brands Of SUVs In Anambra (see Prices) by samijay8(m): 9:00am On Dec 12, 2017
CHANNELStv2020:
U SEE WHY IGBOS WANT BIAFRA?THEY ARE JUST CAPABLE OF ANYTHING, YORUBAS STOP THE JEALOUSY N ENVY WELL UR CRIMINAL PASTORS ARE THE BEST 419 IN HISTORY OF MANKIND
Then only the Igbo should continue buying the car

1 Like

Re: Innoson Motors Officially Unveils New Brands Of SUVs In Anambra (see Prices) by ocelot2006(m): 9:00am On Dec 12, 2017
1st looks like a love child between a Hummer & G-Wagon

2nd: Another love child between a Toyota Tundra and a Ford Ranger
Re: Innoson Motors Officially Unveils New Brands Of SUVs In Anambra (see Prices) by thewritingtodo(m): 9:03am On Dec 12, 2017
MobilityExpress:
Imitation designs undecided

Bad Belle, bad belle ( in MI's voice)...

Issallowed!

1 Like

Re: Innoson Motors Officially Unveils New Brands Of SUVs In Anambra (see Prices) by crafteck(m): 9:04am On Dec 12, 2017
Ihatepork:

that line is stale grin cheesy. If i had my way, I'd send all of you back to potorpotor republic today. I hate the fact that I share the same country with you lol

All these is unnecessary, why do you guys keep seeing each other as western or Eastern rather than African, divided... We are nothing, together we stand a chance to build a better life for our future, we have eaten together, drank together, sweat together, cried together, shed blood together ever since slave trade so how dare you little spoilt idiots see yourselves as anything else but BROTHERS. Politics divided us, religious greed seperated us, its time to see beyond what these destroyers sowed in our hearts, open your mind and see beyound what Christianity, islam, pdp, apc, apga, pastors and imams are giving us, lets see a greater future together
Re: Innoson Motors Officially Unveils New Brands Of SUVs In Anambra (see Prices) by crafteck(m): 9:16am On Dec 12, 2017
Obdk:

pls shut up

I'm close to one of thr delivery drivers.... they delivered 5 G80 to someone in Imo state..

They delivered them means the cars are durable, do you know how many cars toyota recalls to protect their name, can this company do the same if a problem is detected? Leave the tribal thing and be objective, e. G ive been in about 3 accidents, you just have to respect german cars, their performance and the security features embedded in them, a bmw i hit with mitsubushi went from 100 to 0 in like 3 seconds, my mitsubushi no get choice but to hit am... Get d point?
Re: Innoson Motors Officially Unveils New Brands Of SUVs In Anambra (see Prices) by samzepaparazi: 9:19am On Dec 12, 2017
The tundra makes sense. Goodluck with his sales.
Re: Innoson Motors Officially Unveils New Brands Of SUVs In Anambra (see Prices) by Nobody: 9:27am On Dec 12, 2017
BagWay:
must they copy g wagon.
fuc u

No be today copy copy start.

See this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/2711484/always-notion-2013-kia-cerato

2013 kia cerato vs 2013 Ford focus : who copied the other?

Re: Innoson Motors Officially Unveils New Brands Of SUVs In Anambra (see Prices) by Jbuster: 9:45am On Dec 12, 2017
GOOD MORNING, SOMEONE SHOULD HELP ME REACH OUT TO CLUB KONNECT & VICTOR OJENEALO BRAIMOH, TO HELP ME REFUND MY 2,000 NAIRA OR HELP ME USE IT TO FUND MY WALLET. I SENT THE MONEY YESTERDAY EVENING FROM MY ACCESS BANK ACCOUNT, TO YOUR ACCESS BANK ACCOUNT. PLEASE BE FAST. I CALLED HUNDREDS OF TIMES NO RESPONSE, I SENT MESSAGES TO YOUR WHATSAPP NOT READ.
Re: Innoson Motors Officially Unveils New Brands Of SUVs In Anambra (see Prices) by Coolgent(m): 9:53am On Dec 12, 2017
Made in China assemble in Nigeria.
Na who go buy imitation for 28millions.
Why not imitate small cars wey Nigerians go afford
Re: Innoson Motors Officially Unveils New Brands Of SUVs In Anambra (see Prices) by Coolgent(m): 9:53am On Dec 12, 2017
Made in China assemble kin Nigeria.
Na who go buy imitation for 28millions.
Why not imitate small cars wey Nigerians wil afford
Re: Innoson Motors Officially Unveils New Brands Of SUVs In Anambra (see Prices) by sircrabo: 10:09am On Dec 12, 2017
Good job but they need to model their own designs. I see a G wagon, hilux and coaster look-alike.

Be unique IVM
Re: Innoson Motors Officially Unveils New Brands Of SUVs In Anambra (see Prices) by Abdulazeez007(m): 10:19am On Dec 12, 2017
Re: Innoson Motors Officially Unveils New Brands Of SUVs In Anambra (see Prices) by Nobody: 10:27am On Dec 12, 2017
Futureberry:
me too,they can build or assemble them and take it to proforce to armed them for security purpose...but these is Nigeria

Exactly, ProForce and Innoson are capable of making impact in not just Nigeria, but Africa in general.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See The Cars Produced By A Man In Imo State(photos) / Fatal Accident Along Enugu/onitsha Expressway,one Dead,others Injured(Photos) / Check Out The 2018 Volkswagen Atlas (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.