Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:48 AM

Uche Secondus Thanks God At Altar After Taking Over As PDP Chairman In Abuja - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uche Secondus Thanks God At Altar After Taking Over As PDP Chairman In Abuja (51319 Views)

Sanwo-Olu With Offering Bowl, Praises God At Inauguration Thanksgiving Service / Raymond Dokpesi Congratulates Uche Secondus, Thanks Delegates / Uche Secondus Elected PDP Chairman Amid Protests By Other Aspirants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uche Secondus Thanks God At Altar After Taking Over As PDP Chairman In Abuja by Yamprince(m): 7:47am On Dec 12, 2017
God don suffer...
Re: Uche Secondus Thanks God At Altar After Taking Over As PDP Chairman In Abuja by Angy55(f): 7:48am On Dec 12, 2017
Built2last:
Our God is merciful. We forgive you PDP. Ensure you right your wrongs. APC promised heaven but gave us hell. You did not promise. You looted but distributed

Well said bro
Re: Uche Secondus Thanks God At Altar After Taking Over As PDP Chairman In Abuja by Ubiquity: 8:02am On Dec 12, 2017
deji17:
All these prostrating before an image, chair and table has not stopped these pretenders from looting. They deceive hypocrite like themselves.
I don't know when we'll learn that there is nothing in politics at least in the Nigerian political spheres that has any relationship with parties, leaders perform because they have the interest of the people at heart, they don't because they are selfish, the political parties they belong to have minute influence if any. The apc some are complaining about today is filled with cross carpet pdp politicians, what's the difference... If you take a lizard from Nigeria to Britain, it's specie ain't gonna ever change.

1 Like

Re: Uche Secondus Thanks God At Altar After Taking Over As PDP Chairman In Abuja by Xisnin(m): 8:41am On Dec 12, 2017
bigerboy200:

ATIKULATE ? You people will never learn..your suffering has only just began..keep dancing around thesame set of crooks..only if u realise PDP and APC are out to ruin d destiny of this country..No difference amongst thieves.

saint bigerboy200
Re: Uche Secondus Thanks God At Altar After Taking Over As PDP Chairman In Abuja by Kyase(m): 9:23am On Dec 12, 2017
TrueSenator:
No be belle....nah money and metal incase Secondus do anyhow wink wink wink wink

lol grin
Re: Uche Secondus Thanks God At Altar After Taking Over As PDP Chairman In Abuja by rajiraymond(m): 10:14am On Dec 12, 2017
Dead party with irrelevant politicians trying to be relevant.
Re: Uche Secondus Thanks God At Altar After Taking Over As PDP Chairman In Abuja by DAGAUDA(m): 10:43am On Dec 12, 2017
this shows how people are worshipping there lord very surprise
Re: Uche Secondus Thanks God At Altar After Taking Over As PDP Chairman In Abuja by bigerboy200: 11:43am On Dec 12, 2017
lebete3000:

Your type first said PDP are out to ruin thus country and APC is out to rescue it, now APC is included in the destruction.

Yet you won't hesitate to vote again for a Buhari that has proven you wrong over again but will be quick to judge an Atiku that has never been tried...

Were you not the ones who said if PMB doesn't perform you'll remove him in 2019? Now is d time to remove him but as long as it's Atiku, you'll rather let PMB continue to torture us.

Na sentiments go kill all we blacks throway.
hear yourself...Atiku has never been tried? so presidency is now a "try and error" approach...it's okay..keep trying oh....besides wasn't Atiku part of OBJ's 8 years in power? what were the gains of that administration? it's high time we kicked this people out..Nigeria will never be better if we keep dancing round these people..we don't want Atiku,we also don't want PMB..our mumu don do...
Re: Uche Secondus Thanks God At Altar After Taking Over As PDP Chairman In Abuja by lebete3000: 12:34pm On Dec 12, 2017
bigerboy200:

hear yourself...Atiku has never been tried? so presidency is now a "try and error" approach...it's okay..keep trying oh....besides wasn't Atiku part of OBJ's 8 years in power? what were the gains of that administration? it's high time we kicked this people out..Nigeria will never be better if we keep dancing round these people..we don't want Atiku,we also don't want PMB..our mumu don do...

And all the people that cajoled you to support PMB were they not also a part of the OBJ govt? Why single out Atiku if not for your hidden agenda?

Most of those people were even more actively involved than Atiku who was merely a Vice that still take orders from his boss OBJ. Yet you decided to single him out.

Even if you choose another person different from Atiku & PMB, you're still engaging the trial and error method which might still end up getting you disappointed.

Better the devil you know than the Angel you don't know, the PMB that had no part in PDP''s 16 years destruction you guys are always yapping about, you can see how "well" he fared.

May the Lord give us understanding.
Re: Uche Secondus Thanks God At Altar After Taking Over As PDP Chairman In Abuja by okpurukata(f): 12:44pm On Dec 12, 2017
Alcatraz005:
It is good to thank God. My congrats to Uche Secondus and all Igbos once more on their victory. smiley

Secondus is not an Igbo man ooo. He is from Andoni in Rivers state. His area is even non Igbo speaking. Thanks
Re: Uche Secondus Thanks God At Altar After Taking Over As PDP Chairman In Abuja by bigerboy200: 5:55pm On Dec 12, 2017
lebete3000:

And all the people that cajoled you to support PMB were they not also a part of the OBJ govt? Why single out Atiku if not for your hidden agenda?

Most of those people were even more actively involved than Atiku who was merely a Vice that still take orders from his boss OBJ. Yet you decided to single him out.

Even if you choose another person different from Atiku & PMB, you're still engaging the trial and error method which might still end up getting you disappointed.

Better the devil you know than the Angel you don't know, the PMB that had no part in PDP''s 16 years destruction you guys are always yapping about, you can see how "well" he fared.

May the Lord give us understanding.
I am not a politician...so i have no evil agenda against Atiku or whoever.. I care about Nigeria and really desire a system that works.I have lived the last few years in a country where things work,where government cares about the people, where job creation is the focal point of municipal councils. Everyday I step out and i think of how Nigeria would have been been only if we had good leaders...my point was crystal clear, our leaders have failed us..Nigeria deserves better than Atiku or PMB....I pray God should also open your eyes and understanding to know that Atiku isn't the answer to our problem. How i wish people like would stop promoting the recycling of failed leaders.. please be wise. Cheers.
Re: Uche Secondus Thanks God At Altar After Taking Over As PDP Chairman In Abuja by lebete3000: 2:39pm On Dec 13, 2017
bigerboy200:

I am not a politician...so i have no evil agenda against Atiku or whoever.. I care about Nigeria and really desire a system that works.I have lived the last few years in a country where things work,where government cares about the people, where job creation is the focal point of municipal councils. Everyday I step out and i think of how Nigeria would have been been only if we had good leaders...my point was crystal clear, our leaders have failed us..Nigeria deserves better than Atiku or PMB....I pray God should also open your eyes and understanding to know that Atiku isn't the answer to our problem. How i wish people like would stop promoting the recycling of failed leaders.. please be wise. Cheers.

I see the point you're trying to make but who is ready to fix a country that wasn't even meant to be in the first place?

Everyone is desperately looking for a way out of this mess called Nigeria.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hanan Buhari & Husband, Turad Sha’aban Shine In Post-Nuptial Shoot (Photos) / Abduction: El-rufai Mourns Army, Navy Officers Who Died While Defending Students / 'All Nigerians Are Corrupt', Says Oprah Winfrey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.