Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,608 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

Please What Is Power Situation In Your Area? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please What Is Power Situation In Your Area? (14054 Views)

What Is The Power Situation In Your Area at the moment? / Why South-West Governors Are 'Helpless' On Security Situation In The Region / Updates: What’s The Fuel Scarcity Situation In Your Area? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please What Is Power Situation In Your Area? by SalamRushdie: 8:51am On Dec 12, 2017
defemz:
I think it depends on the disco concerned. In mando area in Kaduna, light come 3am to 6am. Then 3pm- 7pm. Many other days no light at all. Before the Kaduna electricity distribution company took over we normally had light for 23hours. I am bold to say KAEDCO is conveniently the worst run disco in nigeria. Early this year they sacked almost 600 staff in one fell swoop. The disco is currently on live support. And the federal government is pretending not to see all these.

They cannot be worse than Eko disco believe me
Re: Please What Is Power Situation In Your Area? by Countersam(m): 8:52am On Dec 12, 2017
Stay somewhere in Umuchichi Aba.

The matter wey you see so, e heavy for mouth.
Its been almost a year now without light,infact no transformer. Worst is that, street just behind me i always hear the alarms ring whenever there is light and believe me its steady.

cry
Re: Please What Is Power Situation In Your Area? by keriberry(f): 8:53am On Dec 12, 2017
i've not even seen light in close to a month
Cutezt:
Ajah/Lekki Peninsula is now terrible, the best we can get is 4-6 hours
Re: Please What Is Power Situation In Your Area? by Olalekank(m): 8:53am On Dec 12, 2017
Lasu Ojo Road, Power line Bus stop
We have light 6 hours a day 4:03am - 6:03am 1:03pm - 3:03pm 8:03pm - 10:03pm
Re: Please What Is Power Situation In Your Area? by lost24: 8:54am On Dec 12, 2017
[quote author=SalamRushdie post=63204619]

You are a big liar ...i know yoe work for a fashola media team paid to say lies ...Nigeria is currently wheeling less that 3000 MW yet you want us to believe you area Ketu Ikosi has 20 hours a day , its either you are liar or or you dont know how to count hours..on sunday i spent tje whole day at Ogudu GRA at wife to be parents house and they didnt have electricity for most of the time I was there and that place is not far from Ketu Ikosi ...you can lie sha[/quote ]

bros u no current

Am in kano we av 18 to 20hours of light. Everyday

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please What Is Power Situation In Your Area? by Ndkings1(m): 8:56am On Dec 12, 2017
Within the past few months, the mode of power supply has been terrible within my place - bakare makinde street, alapere in ketu. We barely enjoy six hours power supply a day until the issue got worsened that we have not seen a flash of the light in the last 24 hours....
And at the end of the month scumbags called ikeja electricity officials would come with the ridiculous bills.
I'm very angry....
This country is in total sorry state, nothing good in sight coupled with useless and incompetent leaders taking us for granted!
Let me sound this as a warning to the ikeja electric officials, if at the month, you dare come to cut my wires, I would cut you down. Tell me I'm bluffing.
Re: Please What Is Power Situation In Your Area? by Lot13(m): 8:56am On Dec 12, 2017
SalamRushdie:
The problem with this kind of thoightful thread is that FASHOLA paid goons will rush here and start spewing their 20 hours a day lies to derail the thread.
I don't think so cos we are getting 15/16hrs in my area and I give kudos to the minster but they can do better.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please What Is Power Situation In Your Area? by mapet: 8:58am On Dec 12, 2017
owoademola:
I don't understand the conflict here, what is the Electricity situation in your area some people thought saying the truth is a lie...... Come to Gbagada for more than one year we have been on the Ikeja Electric distribution list of "Don't take their Light anyhow" seriously we can have the light more than three days without interruption. I give kudos to Gbagada Distribution office, we are enjoying the light more than anything in the coutry.

1. I see that comprehension is rocket science to so many people, that is why a simple - "what is the situation of light in your area" is so badly misinterpreted
2. I live in Gbagada, and I attest to your submission

2 Likes

Re: Please What Is Power Situation In Your Area? by Thommhy89(m): 9:00am On Dec 12, 2017
Hahahaha... 24hrs uninterrupted power supply here in Osogbo....... No generator, No borehole system (24hrs Water supply from Water Corporation Ede)....reporting from Dada Estate, Osogbo..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please What Is Power Situation In Your Area? by Cutezt(m): 9:00am On Dec 12, 2017
keriberry:
i've not even seen light in close to a month
Some days back,we will spend 3 days without 30 mins light, at least now it has improved to around 4-6 hours daily, still very poor, and to say that we have the distrubution company close by at ajah and it is this bad.
Re: Please What Is Power Situation In Your Area? by bafsonbaf: 9:00am On Dec 12, 2017
stable in reliable manner! baba is working

2 Likes

Re: Please What Is Power Situation In Your Area? by sintirin(m): 9:02am On Dec 12, 2017
honestly we've had light since Saturday in my area...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please What Is Power Situation In Your Area? by mapet: 9:04am On Dec 12, 2017
Ijaya123:

SalamRushdie: :

Am I lying ? Even people at egbin beside the turbine dont have 22hrs lies yet all of you paid goons have 20 21 22 23 hours grin grin abeg keep ur lies to urself

Yes you're lying. Unless you can provide evidence.
Some people have been programmed not to see anything good in this country, even when it is staring them in the face.

For your information, I only press my clothes when I'm going out. You know why? Steady and reliable power supply. Not going to give you how many hours. Wheither you believe or not is your cup of tea.

Have a nice day.

Bros,

Don't bother.....I imagine you are arguing with a "patently ignorant" soul. For someone who infers that Gencos supply people in Egbin.........either ways I see a pained fellow who is bitter that people are saying positives about power situation in the country

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please What Is Power Situation In Your Area? by Caseless: 9:16am On Dec 12, 2017
Improved greatly.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please What Is Power Situation In Your Area? by SalamRushdie: 9:18am On Dec 12, 2017
mapet:

Bros,

Don't bother.....I imagine you are arguing with a "patently ignorant" soul. For someone who infers that Gencos supply people in Egbin.........either ways I see a pained fellow who is better that people are saying positives about power situation in the country

I am not inferring that that Gencos supply directly ti customers but its no secret that Egbin has always had the best power supply in Lagos foe a long long time and is usually a yardstick which other communites measure theirs and for them not to have 20 hours yet some lying idiot at some corner of Lagos claims to have 22 hrs day so I ask whay part of Lagos is that ...Instead of Fashola to up his game he is instead spending scarce resources to run a media centre to distribute lies about power and I won't be suprised that someone like yiu who has always been paid to post for years even works there now
Re: Please What Is Power Situation In Your Area? by Maj196(m): 9:20am On Dec 12, 2017
From the stats here I can say power supply has improved in most part of Nigeria.
Re: Please What Is Power Situation In Your Area? by Sammiejokes(m): 9:23am On Dec 12, 2017
SalamRushdie:

You are a big liar ...i know yoe work for a fashola media team paid to say lies ...Nigeria is currently wheeling less that 3000 MW yet you want us to believe you area Ketu Ikosi has 20 hours a day , its either you are liar or or you dont know how to count hours..on sunday i spent tje whole day at Ogudu GRA at wife to be parents house and they didnt have electricity for most of the time I was there and that place is not far from Ketu Ikosi ...you can lie sha

this guy is funny, how is OJODU and IKOSI KETU same AREA. Am closer to ogudu which is alapere, the light situation is okay and the wailers cannot tell us it is rainy season again. tell us about your area and not the area you visited for a day. Have you checked there transformer before spewing thrash. We might not have light for a week in ma area if the transformer is faulty but light is generally good.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please What Is Power Situation In Your Area? by engrvicky(m): 9:24am On Dec 12, 2017
Which power?

We have not had power around Agege for weeks now.

The only consolation I have is that I use a prepaid meter.

Crazy truly as I run Gen like factory now.
Re: Please What Is Power Situation In Your Area? by edubaba(m): 9:25am On Dec 12, 2017
Ayoemrys:
Excellent, Yes 20~22hrs, I Hail Fashola

Na because of People like you that this Country is still in Cursed.

Oponu

Re: Please What Is Power Situation In Your Area? by tungamaje: 9:26am On Dec 12, 2017
@Bari22 Please which part of Akure are you writing from because here in Ijoka and other places I know we only get three hours in the night. Let me not say you are telling lies but your report is not TRUE.
Re: Please What Is Power Situation In Your Area? by abrahym(m): 9:26am On Dec 12, 2017
Here in ahmadiya, along abule Egba, Lagos.. It's almost 24 hours and 7 days a week

2 Likes

Re: Please What Is Power Situation In Your Area? by dieBYfire: 9:27am On Dec 12, 2017
INFACT light has been constant in my area since 2015... It hasn't blinked for once , Even when they want to seize the power we get calls and email 1month in advance , and it doesn't last 1hr before its restored! I think APC n Buhari campaign promises are 100% legit. 24hrs power and am enjoying it with my kids. grin

Oh I forget to say I live in Müchen,Germany cry

1 Like

Re: Please What Is Power Situation In Your Area? by SalamRushdie: 9:30am On Dec 12, 2017
Sammiejokes:

this guy is funny, how is OJODU and IKOSI KETU same AREA. Am closer to ogudu which is alapere, the light situation is okay and the wailers cannot tell us it is rainy season again. tell us about your area and not the area you visited for a day. Have you checked there transformer before spewing thrash. We might not have light for a week in ma area if the transformer is faulty but light is generally good.

I said Ogudu not Ojodu and I didn't say they are yhru same area but are close
Re: Please What Is Power Situation In Your Area? by Oweku: 9:32am On Dec 12, 2017
Omooba77:
Electricity supply be Eko Electricity Distribution has been so bad around Onipanu area for the past 3 weeks now. We hardly enjoy 4 hours total in a day. Now that fuel queues are back. Please is it only Onipanu light is bad?
14 - 17 hours light per day in Ajegunle area here..

2 Likes

Re: Please What Is Power Situation In Your Area? by Rozaytee: 9:33am On Dec 12, 2017
in my area... it's been fantastic.... I just dey fear d bill dem go soon bring... lol

1 Like

Re: Please What Is Power Situation In Your Area? by Sammiejokes(m): 9:33am On Dec 12, 2017
Ndkings1:
Within the past few months, the mode of power supply has been terrible within my place - bakare makinde street, alapere in ketu. We barely enjoy six hours power supply a day until the issue got worsened that we have not seen a flash of the light in the last 24 hours....
And at the end of the month scumbags called ikeja electricity officials would come with the ridiculous bills.
I'm very angry....
This country is in total sorry state, nothing good in sight coupled with useless and incompetent leaders taking us for granted!
Let me sound this as a warning to the ikeja electric officials, if at the month, you dare come to cut my wires, I would cut you down. Tell me I'm bluffing.

Mr Man you are a terrible Liar, I stay in ALAPERE i can tell you that in the last 8 months I am sure to sleep with light and wake with light every day, Sir, you have a transformer issue not general light issue. Mind you my house is very close to the first bank alapere so you know. Please contact ur disco to repair your transformer.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please What Is Power Situation In Your Area? by Jbuster: 9:34am On Dec 12, 2017
GOOD MORNING, SOMEONE SHOULD HELP ME REACH OUT TO CLUB KONNECT & VICTOR OJENEALO BRAIMOH, TO HELP ME REFUND MY 2,000 NAIRA OR HELP ME USE IT TO FUND MY WALLET. I SENT THE MONEY YESTERDAY EVENING FROM MY ACCESS BANK ACCOUNT, TO YOUR ACCESS BANK ACCOUNT. PLEASE BE FAST. I CALLED HUNDREDS OF TIMES NO RESPONSE, I SENT MESSAGES TO YOUR WHATSAPP NOT READ.
Re: Please What Is Power Situation In Your Area? by Sammiejokes(m): 9:38am On Dec 12, 2017
SalamRushdie:

I said Ogudu not Ojodu and I didn't say they are yhru same area but are close

SORRY FOR THE MIX UP, ALL SAME IKOSI KETU IS DIFFERENT FROM OJODU.
Re: Please What Is Power Situation In Your Area? by olac21(m): 9:39am On Dec 12, 2017
Here in Ilorin(kwara state)Tanke -ilesanmi street to be precise-the light is more than 18hrs straight on our on days!!!It is 4 days on,1 day off!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please What Is Power Situation In Your Area? by mamuzoOMAH(m): 9:40am On Dec 12, 2017
here in Ogunu, Warri. an average of 10hours/day. from 12a.m-3a.m, 8a.m-12pm, 7-10 in the evening. meaning as a worker, u only have access to light for 3hrs cos u not home when there is light in the morning and u can't leave ur sleep at night. most times, they default. such a shitty country.
Re: Please What Is Power Situation In Your Area? by onyxo76(m): 9:42am On Dec 12, 2017
10/11am -power
7pm -12/1am -blackout
1am-5am-power
5am -11/12noon-no powr

been like this since the past 7 month everyday and every week.

location - ile-ife,osun state.

1 Like

Re: Please What Is Power Situation In Your Area? by checkedout: 9:44am On Dec 12, 2017
stanliwise:

I live in ketu and we dont have light for up to 20hrs a day regularly. It has just been stable atleast

I live in Yakubu and am not lying.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Sues DSS, Alleges Illegal Extraction Of His Blood Samples / LG Officer Fighting A Civilian For Bribery / No Plan To Arrest Ekweremadu – Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.