Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

Please What Is Power Situation In Your Area? - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please What Is Power Situation In Your Area? (14055 Views)

What Is The Power Situation In Your Area at the moment? / Why South-West Governors Are 'Helpless' On Security Situation In The Region / Updates: What’s The Fuel Scarcity Situation In Your Area? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please What Is Power Situation In Your Area? by SalamRushdie: 11:10am On Dec 12, 2017
herrlekan:

Do you know where ikosi-ketu is?For you to say Ogudu GRA is not far from ikosi-ketu means you don't know what you're saying. Are you saying you have never seen a situation where you don't have electricity for days and the next street have constant electricity.

Its not far abeg for the electricity to be relatively different..its about 10 kms which is a distance i run every morning when i wake up.

Re: Please What Is Power Situation In Your Area? by lahmzy: 11:11am On Dec 12, 2017
I live around IKD agric,power supply is fairly good

2 Likes

Re: Please What Is Power Situation In Your Area? by GavelSlam: 11:14am On Dec 12, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Am I lying ? Even people at egbin beside the turbine dont have 22hrs lies yet all of you paid goons have 20 21 22 23 hours grin grin abeg keep ur lies to urself

Aren't you ashamed ?

Most respondents have testified to improved power supply across the country .

Give some credit to the government.

5 Likes

Re: Please What Is Power Situation In Your Area? by SalamRushdie: 11:15am On Dec 12, 2017
GambaOsaka:

Guy go and bury your head in shame. From all the comments so far, more than 70% claim there's improvement. Yet you are saying nonsense.
Your hate for this government has blinded your reasoning.

70 percent that are posting form media centres shei? I maintain electricity supply has never beem this bad ...Nigeria is currently generating below 3000 Mws and some faceless people are claiming to have 22 hours of electricity and you think i am dull enough to fall for that ..I work with facts ..why dont you take a picture of the metre where u are now lets see if there is power
Re: Please What Is Power Situation In Your Area? by GavelSlam: 11:15am On Dec 12, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Its not far abeg for the electricity to be relatively different..its about 10 kms which is a distance i run every morning when i wake up.

You run 10k every morning?

Which kain lie be this one again.

3 Likes

Re: Please What Is Power Situation In Your Area? by sutelk: 11:23am On Dec 12, 2017
SalamRushdie:

70 percent that are posting form media centres shei? I maintain electricity supply has never beem this bad ...Nigeria is currently generating below 3000 Mws and some faceless people are claiming to have 22 hours of electricity and you think i am dull enough to fall for that ..I work with facts ..why dont you take a picture of the metre where u are now lets see if there is power
Your case is serious oh, somebody say him get light, you say na BMC agent, why you like darkness like this? What if me too call you PDP member.
The fact is power is bad in most places but the truth is that power is wonderful in a few areas like mine.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please What Is Power Situation In Your Area? by GambaOsaka: 11:23am On Dec 12, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Ogbeni.... So having 22 hours of electricity is out of reach in Nigeria? Normally, I don't do this but just to corroborate your point that you may be dull. Here is my prepaid meter. I don't expect the light to be off till 6:30 - 7:00 pm. Then by 10:00pm its back on till dawn.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please What Is Power Situation In Your Area? by SalamRushdie: 11:24am On Dec 12, 2017
GavelSlam:

Aren't you ashamed ?

Most respondents have testified to improved power supply across the country .

Give some credit to the government.

Baba I slept without electricity woke up without it and now I am in another part of Lagos of lagos where the generator has been blaring since I came yet some shady people want me to believe they have 22 hours of electricity everyday ..haba

2 Likes

Re: Please What Is Power Situation In Your Area? by GavelSlam: 11:27am On Dec 12, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Baba I slept without electricity woke up without it and now I am in another part of Lagos of lagos where the generator has been blaring since I came yet some shady people want me to believe they have 22 hours of electricity everyday ..haba

Questions have been asked and we have people corroborating better power supply. Yet you want us to believe you who has only been critical of this government since they came onboard.

Haba.

4 Likes

Re: Please What Is Power Situation In Your Area? by GavelSlam: 11:29am On Dec 12, 2017
SalamRushdie:

You say you run 10k every morning.

Please try to avoid this lie you hear.

4 Likes

Re: Please What Is Power Situation In Your Area? by SalamRushdie: 11:31am On Dec 12, 2017
GavelSlam:

You run 10k every morning?

Which kain lie be this one again.

Baba I run alot , some days i even run 42 kms when I am happy ..see my cumulative run for the year 2017 alone as at Saturday even though i am i didnt run as last year sef because of injury..yes thats over 4000 kms there
Re: Please What Is Power Situation In Your Area? by bigfather(m): 11:40am On Dec 12, 2017
mrcrabs:

Wow. I stay in ire Akari and it's not same here. U re lucky though.

My brodaaa....the thing be like magic o ! Though , we have suffered in the past..... grin

1 Like

Re: Please What Is Power Situation In Your Area? by GavelSlam: 11:40am On Dec 12, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Baba I run alot , some days i even run 42 kms when I am happy ..see my cumulative run for the year 2017 alone as at Saturday even though i am i didnt run as last year sef because of injury..yes thats over 4000 kms there

My question is simple. Did you just say you run 10 km every morning?

If your answer is yes please tell us what time of the day because you are always online every morning. Even today.

4 Likes

Re: Please What Is Power Situation In Your Area? by bigfather(m): 11:41am On Dec 12, 2017
Pidginwhisper:
No mind Robisky001 jare. No be him get light now,he no know say you accumulate sun join am cheesy grin. Abeg na which side for Europe you dey?

Nor be only sun, i add MOON LIGHT join sef ! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Please What Is Power Situation In Your Area? by SalamRushdie: 11:41am On Dec 12, 2017
GambaOsaka:

Ogbeni.... So having 22 hours of electricity is out of reach in Nigeria? Normally, I don't do this but just to corroborate your point that you may be dull. Here is my prepaid meter. I don't expect the light to be off till 6:30 - 7:00 pm. Then by 10:00pm its back on till dawn.

Well good thing u to a pic of the meter where u are ..I am not home now but i have quickly taken the shot of metre of of the building i am at now and they say they haven't had electicity since they came in today ..shei u can see how dead the metre is

Re: Please What Is Power Situation In Your Area? by SalamRushdie: 11:44am On Dec 12, 2017
GavelSlam:

My question is simple. Did you just say you run 10 km every morning?

If your answer is yes please tell us what time of the day because you are always online every morning. Even today.

By 5 am i am already on the road by six i am done with my 10k run daily ..and if i am free in the evenings i still join friends for runs ..Been doing this for years ..No i didnt run today because of some personal reasons
Re: Please What Is Power Situation In Your Area? by GambaOsaka: 11:48am On Dec 12, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Well good thing u to a pic of the meter where u are ..I am not home now but i have quickly taken the shot of metre of of the building i am at now and they say they haven't had electicity since they came in today ..shei u can see how dead the metre is

The truth is power is better shikena.....
I know you may still want to argue because you never see any good in this government.

7 Likes

Re: Please What Is Power Situation In Your Area? by Nobody: 12:09pm On Dec 12, 2017
Bro spare your self this embarrassment next time...jus ask questions, if you don't know. You can have two different service wires feeding the same street, one could be from an 11/415kv substation,
or a 33kv point load. It depends on who wants what service.

Thank you.

SalamRushdie:

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please What Is Power Situation In Your Area? by Kehinderichard(m): 12:13pm On Dec 12, 2017
There is a certain community called Ajasa-Command in Ipaja, It enjoys less than 2 hours of electricity in a day. Worst community to live in if you require electricity to work daily.
Re: Please What Is Power Situation In Your Area? by Nobody: 12:19pm On Dec 12, 2017
SalamRushdie:

I will make sure i drive down to ketu this weekend even though i dont know anyone there and I will expose this ur 22 hours lies
Oga.....drive, run, jog, crawl..do anything possible to get to ketu.

I stay in ketu(ikosi) and we have 20-22hrs electricity supply. Deal with it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please What Is Power Situation In Your Area? by Ayoemrys(m): 12:20pm On Dec 12, 2017
edubaba:

Na because of People like you that this Country is still in Cursed.

Oponu
E Ma Gbami Lowo Were Yi Ke, What Is My Offence?
Re: Please What Is Power Situation In Your Area? by SalamRushdie: 12:20pm On Dec 12, 2017
Swisscoinng:
Bro spare your self this embarrassment next time...jus ask questions, if you don't know. You can have two different service wires feeding the same street, one could be from an 11/415kv substation,
or a 33kv point load. It depends on who wants what service.

Thank you.

How does this information change the fact that I dont have electricity or do you think you know more about the electricity supply cahin in Nigeria than myself ...You forgot to tellme that you also have 22 to 23 hours of electricity
Re: Please What Is Power Situation In Your Area? by SalamRushdie: 12:21pm On Dec 12, 2017
shervydman:

Oga.....drive, run, jog, crawl..do anything possible to get to ketu.

I stay in ketu(ikosi) and we have 20-22hrs electricity supply. Deal with it.

Trust i will be there on Sunday
Re: Please What Is Power Situation In Your Area? by Rikidony(m): 12:21pm On Dec 12, 2017
CALABAR SOUTH 1MONTH PLUS NO LIGHT, AM TIRED OF THIS COUNTRY

1 Like

Re: Please What Is Power Situation In Your Area? by Nobody: 12:27pm On Dec 12, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Trust i will be there on Sunday
Will be expecting.....u can send me a pm so I can get u chilled drinks with peppersoup in a fine bar.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please What Is Power Situation In Your Area? by ofem89(m): 1:31pm On Dec 12, 2017
we enjoy light in my area elewure Ibadan sango

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please What Is Power Situation In Your Area? by Respect55(m): 1:57pm On Dec 12, 2017
Here in Diobu at portharcourt, we hardly see light for days. Thank goodness for generator.
Re: Please What Is Power Situation In Your Area? by Lennylinconlee(m): 2:17pm On Dec 12, 2017
i might not know about any other area but my area is wow....even you can decide to iron your cloth every morning before going to work... some time 4days non stop.... i mean it and is LAGOS MAINLAND....reporting live MUSHINE

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please What Is Power Situation In Your Area? by objobj: 2:37pm On Dec 12, 2017
mrcrabs:

Which area precisely kus I stay in Isolo and I can't boast of 2hrs light per day. Very bad light over here.

Part of Ajao estate Ajao estate 23 to 24 hours

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please What Is Power Situation In Your Area? by MrMaestro: 2:49pm On Dec 12, 2017
SalamRushdie:

I agree. I don't trust this comment. I have family in ikorodu and lekki peninsula. Both have not received light since Saturday. This has been horrible.

1 Like

Re: Please What Is Power Situation In Your Area? by FeelingsPaints(m): 2:52pm On Dec 12, 2017
Here in Dopemu, Agege, we've been enjoying light for nothing less than 21-23hrs a day since 3months ago.

Even as I type this.....believe it or not there has been uninterrupted power supply since yesterday till this moment.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please What Is Power Situation In Your Area? by femorra(m): 2:54pm On Dec 12, 2017
I guess its good in some areas and bad in some..
Anyway in Gbagada, when they take light as you go downstairs to switch the gen on, they will let u get downstairs o! and voila! power is back

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

South-South Governors Seek Dignified Exit For Onnoghen / Abubakar Maigandi: Fuel Scarcity May Last For Two Weeks / Biafra Group Applies For UN Membership

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.