Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,449 members, 7,846,873 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:15 AM

I Envy Wayward Children - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Envy Wayward Children (3169 Views)

There Is One State I Envy In Nigeria / I Envy Guys That Hardly Get Erection / List Of Ten Romancelanders I Envy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Envy Wayward Children by Nobody: 6:54pm On Dec 12, 2017
I don't regret not being wayward. If you do then am sorry for you, what is doing you is strictly from your village.

1 Like

Re: I Envy Wayward Children by Nobody: 7:12pm On Dec 12, 2017
Bro
I don't usually comment on your threads, but I feel this message might convince good hearted people to start pursuing terrible things.

First of all , you are 25, I am pretty sure you know you are at the beginning of your life

Martin Luther king jr once said, if you can't run, walk." if you can't walk crawl but what ever you do make sure you keep moving forward."

Just because your "wayward" friends are making it now, doesn't mean they have made it. It definitely doesn't mean you can't make it as a good person.

For every successful gangster we have thousands of successful doctors engineers and diligent people doing really well for themselves

You also said you once strive to be the best, but apparently at a tender age of 25 you have given up.

Here is an open secret I want to share with you., SUCCESSFUL PEOPLE NEVER STOP STRIVING TO BE THE BEST. Take for example the likes of Dangote( he never stop looking for new ways to make money) Ronaldo and messi always strive to outdo each other every season and be the best in their chosen sport

Don't ever stop trying bro, don't take my words for it.

Believe in the words and dreams of martin Luther king jr that inspired generations after his death to produce the first black president in America.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Envy Wayward Children by Kimcutie: 7:18pm On Dec 12, 2017
^^^^ Co-signed!

Greiboy(you're sunshineg ryt) whatsup ya? long time.
Re: I Envy Wayward Children by Nobody: 7:20pm On Dec 12, 2017
Kimcutie:
^^^^ Co-signed!

Greiboy(you're sunshineg ryt) whatsup ya? long time.
Yes I am.
I am good man, you
Re: I Envy Wayward Children by Kimcutie: 7:23pm On Dec 12, 2017
greiboy:
Yes I am.
I am good man, you
Am okay.
Just felt like greeting you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Envy Wayward Children by Shugavee(f): 7:56pm On Dec 12, 2017
Prettythicksmee:
Seriously i dont like church guys,those guys that go to church 24/7 of their life and start behaving like an innocent soul. grin grin
am with you!!! Like they are so boring n the funny part is they see themselves as perfect husband material n think u should meet up to their dirty standard, boy bye u ain't *hit undecided
Re: I Envy Wayward Children by IT4U: 8:06pm On Dec 12, 2017
SINZ:
Religion? You were scammed!
Scammed as in how? I don't understand
Re: I Envy Wayward Children by IT4U: 8:09pm On Dec 12, 2017
greiboy:
Bro
I don't usually comment on your threads, but I feel this message might convince good hearted people to start pursuing terrible things.

First of all , you are 25, I am pretty sure you know you are at the beginning of your life

Martin Luther king jr once said, if you can't run, walk." if you can walk crawl but what ever you do make sure you keep moving forward."

Just because your "wayward" friends are making it now, doesn't mean they have made it. It definitely doesn't mean you can't make it as a good person.

For every successful gangster we have thousands of successful doctors engineers and diligent people doing really well for themselves

You also said you once strive to be the best, but apparently at a tender age of 25 you have given up.

Here is an open secret I want to share with you., SUCCESSFUL PEOPLE NEVER STOP STRIVING TO BE THE BEST. Take for example the likes of Dangote( he never stop looking for new ways to make money) Ronaldo and messi always strive to outdo each other every season and be the best in their chosen sport

Believe in the words and dreams of martin Luther king jr that inspired generations after his death to produce the first black president in America.

Best advice of the season.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Envy Wayward Children by Nobody: 8:13pm On Dec 12, 2017
Thegamingorca:

My broda is not too late.

Indulge yourself in smoking, clubbing, ashii patronizong and binge drinking just for the fun of it
your advice is belated. I'm dying slowly
Re: I Envy Wayward Children by Nobody: 8:43pm On Dec 12, 2017
MissWrite:
smiley. Sometimes, it is good to be a little bad. It helps you keep a better perspective on things. When you're a saint, you naturally begin to think that the world owes you stuff. It's the whole idea of 'good' defeating 'evil' and 'fairness'. It's a fairy tale. And those things are all only relative to human egoism. When you're bad, you know you're 'naturally undeserving' and you begin to work harder to make up for it. In school, if I didn't do some extracurricular stuff, I won't even feel the need to study at all. So, I guess what I'm saying is: goodness is good, but on its own it isn't the currency with which you trade in this world.
hmm... Illuminating and edifying. You've added psychology to your eloquence smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Envy Wayward Children by Nobody: 11:39pm On Dec 12, 2017
donstan18:
rr
meaning

Re: I Envy Wayward Children by Safiaa(f): 11:40pm On Dec 12, 2017
MissWrite:
smiley. Sometimes, it is good to be a little bad. It helps you keep a better perspective on things. When you're a saint, you naturally begin to think that the world owes you stuff. It's the whole idea of 'good' defeating 'evil' and 'fairness'. It's a fairy tale. And those things are all only relative to human egoism. When you're bad, you know you're 'naturally undeserving' and you begin to work harder to make up for it. In school, if I didn't do some extracurricular stuff, I won't even feel the need to study at all. So, I guess what I'm saying is: goodness is good, but on its own it isn't the currency with which you trade in this world.
Hmm interesting

1 Like

Re: I Envy Wayward Children by mastermaestro(m): 11:44pm On Dec 12, 2017
Rolex67:
I don't regret not being wayward. If you do then am sorry for you, what is doing you is strictly from your village.

Re: I Envy Wayward Children by Nobody: 12:12am On Dec 13, 2017
Archangel15:
Just die already undecided
hmm.. I thought fraternity was a virtue we possessed here.

Nevertheless, once the updates stop coming, just know your wish has been answered

Re: I Envy Wayward Children by longjohnsilver: 7:34am On Dec 13, 2017
greiboy:
Bro

Martin Luther king jr once said, if you can't run, walk." if you can't walk crawl but what ever you do make sure you keep moving forward."

True!!!

op seem to forget that some yahoo boys are in prison while some are dead. Some people become CEO at 25 and die at the age of 40 while some become CEO at 40 and live well above 80.

Run your race, be better than you were yesterday, see your friends and stay motivated...do not compare your life with theirs. Our paths are different.

Just do you and work hard or smart in whatever you do, one day everything will pay off.

Patience bruh!!! but do not slack while being patient, stay positive.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Envy Wayward Children by adeniyisamuel59(m): 8:10am On Dec 13, 2017
frustratedrat:
For me, the wailing never ends. I retire to bed with so much pessimism. Future bleak and i'm yet to convalesce from a persistent trachea obstruction making me writhe in pain.

Later some one will tell me there is a Supreme Being somewhere taking care of all.
Dude, that has always been the case, some folks or friends you think they were useless usually make it eventually and you would always see those church goers and gentle folks becoming frustrated in life.....that is the irony about life. I have so many examples of them.
Re: I Envy Wayward Children by Nobody: 8:16am On Dec 13, 2017
Shugavee:
am with you!!! Like they are so boring n the funny part is they see themselves as perfect husband material n think u should meet up to their dirty standard, boy bye u ain't *hit undecided
grin grin grin
Re: I Envy Wayward Children by ogorwyne(f): 9:31am On Dec 13, 2017
greiboy:
Bro

Thanks. I hope he finds happiness soon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Envy Wayward Children by Divay22(f): 9:49am On Dec 13, 2017
Quit complaining and start acting
Re: I Envy Wayward Children by Nobody: 10:06am On Dec 13, 2017
Gofwane:
do you think all this people you mentioned became successful without any effort? None of them came to Nairaland to waste their time by complaining.

You might be shocked to find out that the sacrifices they made to become successful was greater than yours.

As cruel as your words are, i can see the truth in 3D grin

Maybe those people have repent from their deeds and worked really hard, make efforts before succeeding. Who knows?

But we humans are quick to judge from afar
Re: I Envy Wayward Children by RomeoMarvis(m): 1:26pm On Dec 13, 2017
plavic:

Well you asked for it. How does our going to church affect you?
You lot go on escapades; or shall I say sexcapades with bad guys and after they must have rejected and dumped ya a** , you then crave after the good guys to marry you.
Tell me what you seek? Confused feminine sapiens
you just fall my hand with this post. true christians don't behave like this
Re: I Envy Wayward Children by Nobody: 3:10pm On Dec 13, 2017
RomeoMarvis:

you just fall my hand with this post. true christians don't behave like this

You are a big hypocrite for telling me that. . . How do christians behave?

They fold their hands while things decline to decadence?

You would have told Jesus the same thing while he flogged those money changers at the temple silly. . .

Being a christian is not tantamount to being foolish. . . If you don't like my comment, you can as well soak in your own tears. . . RUBBISH . . .
Re: I Envy Wayward Children by RomeoMarvis(m): 5:27pm On Dec 13, 2017
plavic:

You are a big hypocrite for telling me that. . . How do christians behave?

They fold their hands while things decline to decadence?

You would have told Jesus the same thing while he flogged those money changers at the temple silly. . .

Being a christian is not tantamount to being foolish. . . If you don't like my comment, you can as well soak in your own tears. . . RUBBISH . . .
two wrongs don't make one right. guy, being a christian means you shouldn't behave like d world. you're kinda quick to anger (no judgemental tho). don't let what you say defile your godly nature. thanks

1 Like

Re: I Envy Wayward Children by Nobody: 5:52pm On Dec 13, 2017
RomeoMarvis:

two wrongs don't make one right. guy, being a christian means you shouldn't behave like d world. you're kinda quick to anger (no judgemental tho). don't let what you say defile your godly nature. thanks

Rotfl. . .I know you are trying to be a 'Mr nice guy' but christianity is not about being a gentle guy although it's a worthy attribute. Christianity is about following Christ and the truth. . . This world has pushed christians to the rejected flanks, taunting anyone who dares raise his head proudly as 'S U ' and awarding them unprofitable price tag.

Listen bro, whether you believe it or not, we are at war - Light against darkness.

When was the last time you held your bible under your arm and whistled away to church proudly?

When was the last time you played sweet gospel songs in the public without feeling not among?

If you don't do any of these, then don't lecture me. I have a kingdom culture to showcase. . .
Re: I Envy Wayward Children by RomeoMarvis(m): 6:01pm On Dec 13, 2017
plavic:

Rotfl. . .I know you are trying to be a 'Mr nice guy' but christianity is not about being a gentle guy although it's a worthy attribute. Christianity is about following Christ and the truth. . . This world has pushed christians to the rejected flanks, taunting anyone who dares raise his head proudly as 'S U ' and awarding them unprofitable price tag.

Listen bro, whether you believe it or not, we are at war - Light against darkness.

When was the last time you held your bible under your arm and whistled away to church proudly?

When was the last time you played sweet gospel songs in the public without feeling not among?

If you don't do any of these, then don't lecture me. I have a kingdom culture to showcase. . .
Pride goes before a fall. little word with deep meaning. don't be so egomaniac! you painting d christian ways wrong in the eyes of the unbelievers.
and l'm not formin 'mr nice guy' like you accused.
Re: I Envy Wayward Children by Nobody: 6:05pm On Dec 13, 2017
RomeoMarvis:

Pride goes before a fall. little word with deep meaning. don't be so egomaniac! you painting d christian ways wrong in the eyes of the unbelievers.
and l'm not formin 'mr nice guy' like you accused.

Really? You sensed pride in my post and not truth?

OKAY BYE. . .
Re: I Envy Wayward Children by tensazangetsu20(m): 7:03pm On Dec 13, 2017
I will leave you with a quote from naruto. Read and ponder.

"People Live their Lives bound by what they accept as correct and true. That is how they define "Reality" . But what does it mean to be "correct" or "true"? They are merely vague concepts... Their "Reality" may all be a mirage. Can we consider them to be simply living in their own world, shaped by their beliefs?"

1 Like

Re: I Envy Wayward Children by Sheun001(m): 7:17pm On Dec 13, 2017
tensazangetsu20:
I will leave you with a quote from naruto. Read and ponder.

"People Live their Lives bound by what they accept as correct and true. That is how they define "Reality" . But what does it mean to be "correct" or "true"? They are merely vague concepts... Their "Reality" may all be a mirage. Can we consider them to be simply living in their own world, shaped by their beliefs?"

Lol who Gave that quote in naruto??
Re: I Envy Wayward Children by tensazangetsu20(m): 7:19pm On Dec 13, 2017
Sheun001:

Lol who Gave that quote in naruto??
Itachi. It's my favourite quote and it has a very deep meaning. Nothing in this world is black or white, it's all grey.
Re: I Envy Wayward Children by Sheun001(m): 7:29pm On Dec 13, 2017
tensazangetsu20:

Itachi. It's my favourite quote and it has a very deep meaning. Nothing in this world is black or white, it's all grey.

Itachi is one of my favs

Buh my all time fav will remain Sasuke
Did you watch the anime complete?
Re: I Envy Wayward Children by tensazangetsu20(m): 7:46pm On Dec 13, 2017
Sheun001:

Itachi is one of my favs

Buh my all time fav will remain Sasuke
Did you watch the anime complete?
Yeah was a huge fan.
Re: I Envy Wayward Children by Sheun001(m): 7:57pm On Dec 13, 2017
tensazangetsu20:
Yeah was a huge fan.
They've started a spin-off names Boruto Heard of it??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Trust Issues Is About To Kill My Relationship. I Need Help. / INTERVIEW! See Akwa Ibom Se-xworker, That Married Man D!es On Top While Shagging / Rich Woman With A Growth Disorder Finds Love With A Man She Met On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.