Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,488 members, 7,954,888 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:46 AM

Hilarious Definition Of "Slay Queen" In The Urban Dictionary - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hilarious Definition Of "Slay Queen" In The Urban Dictionary (78154 Views)

Let's See What Your English Name Means On Urban Dictionary / Urban Dictionary's Definition Of A "Slay Queen" Will Leave You In Stitches / Urban Dictionary Describes 'Yoruba Demon' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilarious Definition Of "Slay Queen" In The Urban Dictionary by IMASTEX: 4:16pm On Jan 11, 2018
Okay
Re: Hilarious Definition Of "Slay Queen" In The Urban Dictionary by BabbanBura(m): 4:16pm On Jan 11, 2018
qhutetomsel:
Who takes urban dictionary serious?

Are you one of them?

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Definition Of "Slay Queen" In The Urban Dictionary by chillychill(f): 4:17pm On Jan 11, 2018
Urban dictionary toh gbaski... Its not lik it lied Na. tongue cheesy
Re: Hilarious Definition Of "Slay Queen" In The Urban Dictionary by ejerukeuzezi(m): 4:17pm On Jan 11, 2018
lol...
Re: Hilarious Definition Of "Slay Queen" In The Urban Dictionary by Owulufelix147(m): 4:17pm On Jan 11, 2018
BSoul1001:

If you say so lol
Lol slay queen
Re: Hilarious Definition Of "Slay Queen" In The Urban Dictionary by Coldfeets: 4:21pm On Jan 11, 2018
I have no doubts in my mind when I say that a Nigerian or a group of Nigerians provided those definitions on UrbanDictionary. shocked shocked shocked

Just like I defined this very interesting word on UrbanDictionary.

Take a look.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Definition Of "Slay Queen" In The Urban Dictionary by donem: 4:22pm On Jan 11, 2018
qhutetomsel:

It's okay, u can keep refering yourself a slay queen.

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Definition Of "Slay Queen" In The Urban Dictionary by Georgeisco2007: 4:24pm On Jan 11, 2018
MrWondah:
See finishing. True meaning. I've met quite a lot who claim to have but borrow clothes to impress guys.

I died ooo
Re: Hilarious Definition Of "Slay Queen" In The Urban Dictionary by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jan 11, 2018
Funny enough I think the title is more about the type of photos you take whether you slay in it or not for someone to give them an actual title and act like God over their lives is pitiful unfollow if your pained

People are photogenic and some pretentious but doesn’t take away from the fact that when you do look good people will share with you.

What about those who rob these slay queens nko what title will you give them
Re: Hilarious Definition Of "Slay Queen" In The Urban Dictionary by bamite(m): 4:28pm On Jan 11, 2018
Leriebloom:
To all those ladies who are fond of calling their selves slaymamas and slayqueens, abeg know the definition of the word before you start giving yourselves titles. Lol. Many Ladies would go ahead and defend the term "slayqueen" saying it means a woman who is successful and who doesn't need to depend on a man to get what she wants. In fact i used to be one of those ladies that caption pictures sometimes with "SLAYING" or "WE SLAY" thinking it meant something good until i learnt that the title had a definition. Lmao, apparently Urban dictionary literally defined "Slay queen" as an Olosho who is active on snapchat, instagram, and any other popular social media you could think of. But all things fair though, Urban dictionary gave one good definition of "slay queen", i guess they were just trying to pat ladies' already battered and shattered ego. Check out the definitions.

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Slay%20queen

Lerie I love you so much, you're just too beautifulwink
Re: Hilarious Definition Of "Slay Queen" In The Urban Dictionary by InvertedHammer: 4:29pm On Jan 11, 2018
/
Slay queen has always been a derogatory term.

Trying to put lipstick on a pig doesn't make it appealing.

\
Re: Hilarious Definition Of "Slay Queen" In The Urban Dictionary by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jan 11, 2018
Leriebloom:
To all those ladies who are fond of calling their selves slaymamas and slayqueens, abeg know the definition of the word before you start giving yourselves titles. Lol. Many Ladies would go ahead and defend the term "slayqueen" saying it means a woman who is successful and who doesn't need to depend on a man to get what she wants. In fact i used to be one of those ladies that caption pictures sometimes with "SLAYING" or "WE SLAY" thinking it meant something good until i learnt that the title had a definition. Lmao, apparently Urban dictionary literally defined "Slay queen" as an Olosho who is active on snapchat, instagram, and any other popular social media you could think of. But all things fair though, Urban dictionary gave one good definition of "slay queen", i guess they were just trying to pat ladies' already battered and shattered ego. Check out the definitions.

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Slay%20queen

Lerrie post your picture make we hear word why e dey pepper you say another woman dey finer
Re: Hilarious Definition Of "Slay Queen" In The Urban Dictionary by Proffdada: 4:32pm On Jan 11, 2018
BSoul1001:

If you say so lol
spotted grin

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Definition Of "Slay Queen" In The Urban Dictionary by bamite(m): 4:34pm On Jan 11, 2018
BSoul1001:

If you say so lol

It seems the definition hurt your feeling grin

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Definition Of "Slay Queen" In The Urban Dictionary by toprealman: 4:34pm On Jan 11, 2018
DJ cuppy is a slay queen......unless wealthy background has been redefined.
Re: Hilarious Definition Of "Slay Queen" In The Urban Dictionary by phenol33(m): 4:35pm On Jan 11, 2018
TheSuperNerd:
The point you've made is all fine and good. A slay mama or slay queen is a mundane and Vain idiot aiit.. I get it.

Buttttt.... going by dictionary definition also, there is absolutely nothing wrong or degrading in saying,

I slay.... he slays... she slays.... coz I may he slaying in physics or maybe slaying in business or in ICT...

The phrase, "He/She slays" is actually great to use. Your dictionary up there says so too. Check the last explanation of the dictionary meaning you shared cheesy
guy er u sure that u read and digested that definition very well! if he slays in physics that means he calm to know physics while he don't even know what is an atom in physics.
Re: Hilarious Definition Of "Slay Queen" In The Urban Dictionary by bamite(m): 4:36pm On Jan 11, 2018
solasoulmusic:

Lerrie post your picture make we hear word why e dey pepper you say another woman dey finer

This coming from you is quite surprising
Re: Hilarious Definition Of "Slay Queen" In The Urban Dictionary by sirgalahad26(m): 4:36pm On Jan 11, 2018
qhutetomsel:
one 'slayqueen' spotted

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Definition Of "Slay Queen" In The Urban Dictionary by TheSuperNerd(m): 4:42pm On Jan 11, 2018
phenol33:
guy er u sure that u read and digested that definition very well! if he slays in physics that means he calm to know physics while he don't even know what is an atom in physics.

Loooolll.... So the part where the dictionary says, "She slays at life or someone who is the best at everything or something he/she does better than others was blind to you abi? Did you read to the end? cheesy

Why are people so quick to jump into people's mentions and disgrace themselves ehn....

Re: Hilarious Definition Of "Slay Queen" In The Urban Dictionary by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jan 11, 2018
bamite:

This coming from you is quite surprising
I want to know why as a woman she wants to be the chief of run a woman down inc that’s all

It won’t Pain her if she was enjoying the life of the same slay queen and getting all the attention like men haven’t borrowed outfit before or clubbed and not spent a dime

I earn 5 percent of every transaction in cash and 60 online I use an iPhone because a gift was stolen from me I look good in my pictures I could be termed a slay queen but the whole y’all about fake like na

Lay low they say you no get money turn up your a slay queen when will we start encouraging people in business not bashing them
Re: Hilarious Definition Of "Slay Queen" In The Urban Dictionary by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jan 11, 2018
We know the meaning in the context that we apply it. That's all that matters
Re: Hilarious Definition Of "Slay Queen" In The Urban Dictionary by bamite(m): 4:50pm On Jan 11, 2018
solasoulmusic:

I want to know why as a woman she wants to be the chief of run a woman down inc that’s all

It won’t Pain her if she was enjoying the life of the same slay queen and getting all the attention like men haven’t borrowed outfit before or clubbed and not spent a dime

I earn 5 percent of every transaction in cash and 60 online I use an iPhone because a gift was stolen from me I look good in my pictures I could be termed a slay queen but the whole y’all about fake like na

Lay low they say you no get money turn up your a slay queen when will we start encouraging people in business not bashing them

So calling a Hoe a Hoe is now bringing women down right?

Why not go back and re-read the definition up there and come back and make sense this time, rather than come up with this feminism balderdash you're spewing here.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Definition Of "Slay Queen" In The Urban Dictionary by krishfwesh(m): 4:53pm On Jan 11, 2018
[color=#990000][/color]lolllll
Re: Hilarious Definition Of "Slay Queen" In The Urban Dictionary by Engrghidazuka: 5:14pm On Jan 11, 2018
qhutetomsel:

I spot one of them!

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Definition Of "Slay Queen" In The Urban Dictionary by G1ms: 5:18pm On Jan 11, 2018
qhutetomsel:
Spotted

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Definition Of "Slay Queen" In The Urban Dictionary by correctguy101(m): 5:43pm On Jan 11, 2018
MrWondah:
See finishing. True meaning. I've met quite a lot who claim to have but borrow clothes to impress guys.

Hahahaha...

During the festivities, promiscuity led me to one orobo slay queen and she started telling me of one "strange" guy who' already sent her 4weavons, a designer bag and 40k to use enjoy the season.

Me that was drinking free drinks from my guys, even my hotel room wasn't from my pocket, I was forming Mr nice guy and listening with that "I know you're lying smile".

This same girl refused to go make hair after "crushing" and was hanging around in the hotel thinking I even have money to spend. Me was just forming love and new BF and u know bf don't pay for "crushing".

Even on New year's day, she still come stay for hotel without making any hair. Wicked me was now asking about the 4weavons and asking her to buy me drinks grin

Some girls can form pass form itself

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Definition Of "Slay Queen" In The Urban Dictionary by judgedredd22(m): 6:19pm On Jan 11, 2018
Leriebloom:

just for showoff, how sad sad

ah! she's back on the block! grin grin grin grin grin hellooo beautiful! how far now?
anything for your guy this new year? cool cool
Re: Hilarious Definition Of "Slay Queen" In The Urban Dictionary by Josephamstrong1(m): 6:46pm On Jan 11, 2018
lipsrsealed

Re: Hilarious Definition Of "Slay Queen" In The Urban Dictionary by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jan 11, 2018
Someone cannot slay in peace again.
Re: Hilarious Definition Of "Slay Queen" In The Urban Dictionary by hotspec(m): 7:22pm On Jan 11, 2018
Bustincole:
Slay queen means fake life

Why are dey using long sentence to describe d word
guy, u wicked o. see another finishing
Re: Hilarious Definition Of "Slay Queen" In The Urban Dictionary by 400billionman: 7:57pm On Jan 11, 2018
If you don't apply your strength to positive actions, you will apply it to negative actions.

But one thing is sure, you must expend energy. And time.

I went to University. But I never knew what productivity meant till I went to on the job training. Doing positive things for yourself and your close pals.

So when I see people doing slay, I understand.

Yet knowledge doesn't finish. There is also business knowledge which many professionals don't have, even after many years on the job. That's street wisdom.

Also, there is spiritual knowledge. Where you know the next phase of your life.

Slay is meaningless.. Sweat is meaningful.
Re: Hilarious Definition Of "Slay Queen" In The Urban Dictionary by SaintOpzy(m): 5:30am On Jan 12, 2018
Although not all slays are rich as they claim, it is not the fact they all are not wealthy and do not own the clothes they wear...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nairaland Hotties: Make Your Choice (pictures Included) / Lady Saw Her Boyfriend's Wedding Photos Online After An Abortion For Him / Man Born Without Joystick Given ₦18million Artificial Joystick, Had Sex(Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.