Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,799 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

Hilarious Definition Of "Slay Queen" In The Urban Dictionary - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hilarious Definition Of "Slay Queen" In The Urban Dictionary (77412 Views)

Let's See What Your English Name Means On Urban Dictionary / Urban Dictionary's Definition Of A "Slay Queen" Will Leave You In Stitches / Urban Dictionary Describes 'Yoruba Demon' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilarious Definition Of "Slay Queen" In The Urban Dictionary by RealMillennial(m): 7:11am On Jan 12, 2018
OP going by my index even you seem to be one cool Slay Babe.
No apologies+
Re: Hilarious Definition Of "Slay Queen" In The Urban Dictionary by Leriebloom(f): 12:47pm On Jan 15, 2018
Drabeey:

op sef na slay queen jare,Now that she knows the meaning.... she wan run

Hmmn, Really, i had no idea
Re: Hilarious Definition Of "Slay Queen" In The Urban Dictionary by Leriebloom(f): 12:47pm On Jan 15, 2018
bamite:

Lerie I love you so much, you're just too beautifulwink
Thank you cheesy cheesy
Re: Hilarious Definition Of "Slay Queen" In The Urban Dictionary by Leriebloom(f): 12:48pm On Jan 15, 2018
solasoulmusic:

Lerrie post your picture make we hear word why e dey pepper you say another woman dey finer
LOL, i am not up for the showoff
Re: Hilarious Definition Of "Slay Queen" In The Urban Dictionary by Leriebloom(f): 12:49pm On Jan 15, 2018
judgedredd22:

ah! she's back on the block! grin grin grin grin grin hellooo beautiful! how far now?
anything for your guy this new year? cool cool
LOL, block kwa...my broda, was about asking you the same question.
Re: Hilarious Definition Of "Slay Queen" In The Urban Dictionary by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jan 15, 2018
Leriebloom:

LOL, i am not up for the showoff
it is Well just learn to not let what other people do affect you being you.
Re: Hilarious Definition Of "Slay Queen" In The Urban Dictionary by rotals: 3:05pm On Jul 08, 2018
as far as a slay queen gets what she wants everyone is ok
Re: Hilarious Definition Of "Slay Queen" In The Urban Dictionary by Nobody: 8:03am On Sep 01, 2019
Leriebloom:

lol
Good one dear, now I know better. Lolzzzz

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Definition Of "Slay Queen" In The Urban Dictionary by Nobody: 7:51pm On Sep 03, 2020
[quote author=solasoulmusic post=64217199] it is Well just learn to not let what other people do affect you being you.
Re: Hilarious Definition Of "Slay Queen" In The Urban Dictionary by Nobody: 8:23am On Sep 04, 2020
KevUnique:
it did pain you two years ago, though. Lol. You who advised her, why did you not also learn to not let what she posted affect being you! Hiss. Easier said than done. A slay queen is what OP defined and u got all trigerred and defensive. Smh. Nothing will bring me back to this post again to reply you or anyone. Post is no officially buried and closed. I am done.

The truth is I’ve heard worse but I still can’t convert it to cash so what’s the point of letting the opinion of a person who doesn’t pay my bills affect me.

As long as when people google me they see what I’ve been doing it’s more satisfying than accepting the opinions of a stranger who doesn’t have a clue who I am and it’s likewise.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Don’t Have Sex With Him Till You Consider These 3 Important Things / Nigerian Couple's Doggy Pose Pre-Wedding Photos / When She Says She Is A Virgin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.