Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:12 PM

Pastor Nicolas Uagbor: "Daddy Freeze May Die Before Next Year". Freeze Replies - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Nicolas Uagbor: "Daddy Freeze May Die Before Next Year". Freeze Replies (56661 Views)

Daddy Freeze Replies Leke Adeboye On Farming And Trade By Barter / Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) / Daddy Freeze Replies Pastor Adeboye’s Response To His Teachings On Tithing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Nicolas Uagbor: "Daddy Freeze May Die Before Next Year". Freeze Replies by NEIGHBOUR(m): 1:52pm On Dec 12, 2017
Agromuda:
Man of God or god of man! #Lazypastor

Who told the Pastor he will see the end of this year? He has forgotten dat God' s ways are not our ways and God' thoughts not our thots.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Nicolas Uagbor: "Daddy Freeze May Die Before Next Year". Freeze Replies by Lomprico2: 2:04pm On Dec 12, 2017
400billionman:

Sharrap.

Just sharrap.

No basis to compare Christians with blood thirsty herdsmen and book haram.

Seun, ban this monicker for insulting my religion and make her swear to Christianity before commenting on christian threads next time.

See the way u are ranting and calling for my ban. If I were with you, u'll probably smash my head with a club, stab me of shoot me. I still retain my stand SOME Christians (including you) are worst than boko haram, isis, fulani n taliban combined!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Nicolas Uagbor: "Daddy Freeze May Die Before Next Year". Freeze Replies by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 2:08pm On Dec 12, 2017
Elnino4ladies:

Shut the fvck up you twatt. those con-artist masquerading as men of God can't do Jack. Adeboye, Oyedepo, etc are all fraudter.

Hmmm

Calling great MEN OF GOD
fraudsters.

And the funniest part of it is that you don't give in their church. And I don't think they've stolen from you before.
So why calling them fraudsters
You better watch what you say against MEN OF GOD

Please refrain from using such derogatory word against them.

Don't let the wrath of God consume you

#Shalom

1 Like

Re: Pastor Nicolas Uagbor: "Daddy Freeze May Die Before Next Year". Freeze Replies by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 2:11pm On Dec 12, 2017
PaChukwudi44:

bullshit!!! You better advise your gods of men to repent before the wrath of God falls upon them

I pray that God will save you from this pool of ignorance you're currently swimming in..
Re: Pastor Nicolas Uagbor: "Daddy Freeze May Die Before Next Year". Freeze Replies by PaChukwudi44(m): 2:16pm On Dec 12, 2017
MyVILLAGEpeople:

I pray that God will save you from this pool of ignorance you're currently swimming in..

YOU ARE THE ONE SWIMMIMG IN IGNORANCE

1 Like

Re: Pastor Nicolas Uagbor: "Daddy Freeze May Die Before Next Year". Freeze Replies by itu404(m): 3:40pm On Dec 12, 2017
Acts 17:11 These were more noble than those in Thessalonian, in that they received the word with all readiness of mind, and searched the scriptures daily, whether those things were so.
Even the people never took Paul's words as the ultimate instead they still search the Scripture and Paul was not pissed, but rather commended them. Today they want you to swallow their words hook line and sinker without looking it up in the bible.
Re: Pastor Nicolas Uagbor: "Daddy Freeze May Die Before Next Year". Freeze Replies by Nobody: 3:53pm On Dec 12, 2017
Ogun on that jara!
Re: Pastor Nicolas Uagbor: "Daddy Freeze May Die Before Next Year". Freeze Replies by christemmbassey(m): 4:07pm On Dec 12, 2017
Lomprico2:
They really want to kill this guy. Well, am not surprised a mafia mob will do same. undecided

And like I said in one thread, some christians are worst than isis, boko haram, taliban and fulani terrorists combined.

This pastor just stylishly declared 'fatua' on freeze.
It shall not stand neither shall it come to pass!
In Jesus name,
Every tongue that has risen against Daddy Freeze in judgement I condemn.
I declare their pronouncements powerless, impotent. useless , ineffective and still born.
The Bible says, "who so ever digs the pit will fall therein.... I declare and push them Into every pit they have dug for and against Daddy Freeze.
Jesus said "he who live by the sword, shall perish by the sword", ..... Any man, woman, boy or girl who has lifted any sword against Daddy Freeze in the physical or spiritual must perish by their swords!!
I pray as a priest and declare as a King, so shall it be, in Jesus name! Amen.
Re: Pastor Nicolas Uagbor: "Daddy Freeze May Die Before Next Year". Freeze Replies by christemmbassey(m): 4:23pm On Dec 12, 2017
christemmbassey:
It shall not stand neither shall it come to pass!
In Jesus name,
Every tongue that has risen against Daddy Freeze in judgement I condemn.
I declare their pronouncements powerless, impotent. useless , ineffective and still born.
The Bible says, "who so ever digs the pit will fall therein.... I declare and push them Into every pit they have dug for and against Daddy Freeze.
Jesus said "he who live by the sword, shall perish by the sword", ..... Any man, woman, boy or girl who has lifted any sword against Daddy Freeze in the physical or spiritual must perish by their swords!!
I pray as a priest and declare as a King, so shall it be, in Jesus name! Amen.
Tithes payment and collection in Christianity is the biggest fraud in humanity.
No amount of intimidations will stop the truth.
Let all the overrated thieves and robbers repent.
On the judgement day, God will not ask them how much tithes they have collected.
If pastors in Nigeria repent, Nigeria will change for good forever..
Re: Pastor Nicolas Uagbor: "Daddy Freeze May Die Before Next Year". Freeze Replies by Charly68: 4:40pm On Dec 12, 2017
mceze:

Keep quiet my friend..Ask yourself these questions:
1, Did any of the prophets in the old own three chariots, horses, talkless of private jet?
2, Did they own any church?
3, Did they appoint any of their child(ren) to take over from them?
4, Did they live a flamboyant life?
These men are nothing but businessmen.
Be deceiving yourself!
You people are very many on this page...Am sorry if I have pressed your thinking ooo,you won't ever agree with God..come to think of it ,you never pay tithe nor contribute offering so which one is paining you on this matter..?
Re: Pastor Nicolas Uagbor: "Daddy Freeze May Die Before Next Year". Freeze Replies by maxipharo(m): 4:46pm On Dec 12, 2017
10 ways you can make money investing in Heliculture......http://www.agricincome.com/10-ways-can-make-money-investing-heliculture/
Re: Pastor Nicolas Uagbor: "Daddy Freeze May Die Before Next Year". Freeze Replies by Chukabiz1961(m): 5:20pm On Dec 12, 2017
So everybody's life is now in pastors hands. 'let the one who thinks he is standing be careful he did not fall'
Re: Pastor Nicolas Uagbor: "Daddy Freeze May Die Before Next Year". Freeze Replies by Jace234(m): 7:20pm On Dec 12, 2017
Freeze no wan leave pastors and their market Alone
, until Dem curse 50years commot for him life
Re: Pastor Nicolas Uagbor: "Daddy Freeze May Die Before Next Year". Freeze Replies by aalangel(f): 7:20pm On Dec 12, 2017
PaChukwudi44:
Pastor Nicholas wrote "The way this guy is going.He may not see next year"

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bck7TphDJnt/

"If I should die....nya nya nya nya nya....nonsense. Freeze's "punishment" will be preaching this same gospel he has rejected. He will not die. He's the Saul that will become Paul.
Re: Pastor Nicolas Uagbor: "Daddy Freeze May Die Before Next Year". Freeze Replies by nicemuyoo: 10:20pm On Dec 12, 2017
Abrahams tithe was a custom of the land over practiced back then. If you go on war and you are successful. You give a percentage commonly 10% of your spoil of wars to the king/ priest of the land or area where you live. It is a cultural practise of the land . Pagans do it too and That is a fact. Abraham did not tithe out is abundant profits as he was already blessed before giving a tithe of the spoils of war!
God order by law through Moses that ONLY 1% of the spoils of war should be given to the levites/ priest. 
Tithing spoils of war and tithing your profit are two different things. 
Abraham never tithe out of is personal profit. 
Jesus, James, Paul, Peter never taught tithing or collected tithe. They mat have made reference to it while making or discussing another issue but no teaching on tithing Fact!
The support Paul was all about is helping travelling ministers not resident and stationary ones. Help them via donations for bare necessities not luxury!! And not via tithe. Only bare necessities so they are not impoverish . Paul said he would rather die than demand for provision from the church( bare necessities mind you). We are not like those that pedal the gospel of our lord. Are you a hiring doing it for return or you are a bride that does the work free out of a love for the bridegroom!!
This have been twisted today into tithe and exploitation which our saviour never commanded. Placing heavy burden on people like the Pharisee twisting the word of God saying if you make a vow to give to God you can fulfil that vow first even if it means neglecting your parents. So you nullify the word of God to sooth our own teachings. And Jesus said you do many other things like that! Jesus, Paul, James, Peter taught about given & donation, that has all been ignored by today's church, bringing back what was established in church in 777AD by other of roman emperor, which they have long abandoned in catholic and uk churches due to revolt/ riot by the population. Do you know the history? Do you research.
Lastly tithe as never used fortemple/ church maintenance as it is food and it is an ABOMINATION to use tithe for ANYTHING OTHER THAN FEED THE LEVITES AND LESS PREVILEGED.
[quqote author=Reference post=63209334]

Tithes are not for the poor, simple. It is to build the church. It is to expand the kingdom of God and we are satisfied more and more people are getting to hear the gospel by every means. Alms to the poor is a different account. It was, is and will ever be. Preaching the gospel and giving to the poor are not the same thing. All the tangetial moves to erode the finaces of the church will not work, period.

Our tithes go to buying lands, renting buildings, paying salaries, printing inspirational materials, buying air tickets, bus tickets, fuelling power plants, buying time on radio and tv stations, maintaining websites. It is oatronage by those who desire to see the word of God reach out to yet another man and as long this is being done we are satisfied to continue paying.

Judas the thief did not discourage other disciples from following so any thief who is stealing in God's kingsom now certainly won't. An act of tithing is an obedience to God by faith, not an act to man by fear so no amount of propaganda will stop a man of faith. For if such a man received the gospel by the means of another surely another will receive the gospel by his means.

I received my salvation at a 'Full Gospel Business Mens' convention many years ago. I was invited. Someone paid for my dinner. Today I have no right to decide otherwise because of one fellow who knows little about what true Christianity is and hasn't shared in the experiences of many.[/quote]
Re: Pastor Nicolas Uagbor: "Daddy Freeze May Die Before Next Year". Freeze Replies by OSCAMO: 5:48am On Dec 13, 2017
MyVILLAGEpeople:
This is serious.

I will advice freeze to keep quiet and mind his business, instead of pock nosing.

The sheeples aren't complaining so what's all this fuzz about.

Is it your sheeple

Is it your money

Freeze better go and read your bible and see what happened to ignorant folks like you who maligned and lampooned MEN OF GOD

The consequences wasn't good at all.

Moses, David and Elisha are good case study..

Touch not my anointed and do my prophets no harm

Anointed my foot! Lying thieves they are!

Be Warned
Re: Pastor Nicolas Uagbor: "Daddy Freeze May Die Before Next Year". Freeze Replies by manutdadex(m): 8:55am On Dec 13, 2017
onyxo76:
A man of God? under whose anointing? the spirit of God? God is not the author of confusion as far as I know. But then I think its about time freeze just leave all these pastors and church to God Almighty to be their judge instead of sowing seeds of discord among followers. I don't believe he attends any church presently so leave all those 'sheeple' alone, abi how does their paying of tithe affect him and his career in any way. He has made his point and I think its better to leave when the ovation is loudest.
who is confusing who.. Freeze is not d one but our clergy men who refuses to back up their claim with biblical references. Rather they choose to act like hoodlums attacking freeze. Av u seen our former CAN president's video? I would rather go with freeze to hell than follow the likes of orisejafor to their heaven
Re: Pastor Nicolas Uagbor: "Daddy Freeze May Die Before Next Year". Freeze Replies by christemmbassey(m): 3:42pm On Dec 13, 2017
aalangel:

"If I should die....nya nya nya nya nya....nonsense. Freeze's "punishment" will be preaching this same gospel he has rejected. He will not die. He's the Saul that will become Paul.
so tithes collection has become a gospel?
SMH for generation of scammers.
Re: Pastor Nicolas Uagbor: "Daddy Freeze May Die Before Next Year". Freeze Replies by aalangel(f): 3:56pm On Dec 13, 2017
christemmbassey:
so tithes collection has become a gospel?
SMH for generation of scammers.

You too will preach the gospel...
Re: Pastor Nicolas Uagbor: "Daddy Freeze May Die Before Next Year". Freeze Replies by christemmbassey(m): 4:16pm On Dec 13, 2017
aalangel:

You too will preach the gospel...
My beloved brother, by the special Grace of God, I am an ordained minister, I preach the truth of the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ, I do not and will never preach the fraudulent tithe.
Re: Pastor Nicolas Uagbor: "Daddy Freeze May Die Before Next Year". Freeze Replies by aalangel(f): 6:26pm On Dec 13, 2017
christemmbassey:
My beloved brother, by the special Grace of God, I am an ordained minister, I preach the truth of the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ, I do not and will never preach the fraudulent tithe.

I'm not a brother.

Keep preaching...don't stop.

And preach the truth..always.
Re: Pastor Nicolas Uagbor: "Daddy Freeze May Die Before Next Year". Freeze Replies by christemmbassey(m): 8:06pm On Dec 13, 2017
aalangel:

I'm not a brother.
Keep preaching...don't stop.

And preach the truth..always.
Nothing but the truth dear sister. Remain blessed.
Re: Pastor Nicolas Uagbor: "Daddy Freeze May Die Before Next Year". Freeze Replies by goldenarrow: 7:57pm On Dec 15, 2017
[quote author=Sh1g1d1 post=63210995][/quote]
Be blessed, my dear Sh1g1d1, you are indeed my G. Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Prophet Odumeje Finally Forgives Ada Jesus, Gifts Her N1 Million (Video) / Church Where You Can Check If Your Name Is In Heaven Or Hell With Just N20,000 / Writing Exam In The Dream

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.