Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,371 members, 7,836,500 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

Ladies I Have A QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Had A PEN!S For A Day? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies I Have A QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Had A PEN!S For A Day? (24226 Views)

Why I Walked Away From 3 Ladies I Had Interest In. / Most Nigerian Ladies I Have Met So Far Have This / Ladies: I Think These Are Very True.(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies I Have A QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Had A PEN!S For A Day? by Dasherz(f): 11:44pm On Dec 12, 2017
Stand 6ft from the toilet bowl in my brother's restroom to do the needful #winks
Re: Ladies I Have A QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Had A PEN!S For A Day? by McBrooklyn(m): 11:47pm On Dec 12, 2017
Dimples129:

Bleep and piss... what else to use it for

Then how bout not making use of the prick at all probably thereby upholding its dignity?? undecided
Re: Ladies I Have A QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Had A PEN!S For A Day? by McBrooklyn(m): 11:48pm On Dec 12, 2017
kolaranking1:
she still dey scatter as she no get sef

Eh Eh Eh.... shey na she tell you that one?? grin
Re: Ladies I Have A QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Had A PEN!S For A Day? by McBrooklyn(m): 11:52pm On Dec 12, 2017
Prettythicksmee:
Stay indoor and do ma shiiit i.e masturbate to stupor and cum several times. grin grin

Oshey Masturbator... ©Made in Nigeria!! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies I Have A QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Had A PEN!S For A Day? by romade: 11:57pm On Dec 12, 2017
All dis gurls be lyk 4uk any tin 4uk able.... I jux pity una......be like dem don vandalise many of una JJ. Itisapity! Say no to vandalism.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ladies I Have A QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Had A PEN!S For A Day? by Nobody: 5:40am On Dec 13, 2017
SexyCeline:
I will play with my dick till I cum.. Just to knw what it feels like for a guy to cum.

Cum and cum
Re: Ladies I Have A QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Had A PEN!S For A Day? by JosssshyEmma(m): 5:54am On Dec 13, 2017
SexyCeline:
I will play with my dick till I cum.. Just to knw what it feels like for a guy to cum.
is that for real...
I dont know how it will be see u playing with a dick
Re: Ladies I Have A QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Had A PEN!S For A Day? by QueenSekxy(f): 5:58am On Dec 13, 2017
lolz,,it is funny..
Re: Ladies I Have A QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Had A PEN!S For A Day? by samuel3818: 6:08am On Dec 13, 2017
[quote author=SexyCeline post=63218969]I will play with my dick till I cum.. Just to knw what it feels like for a guy to cum.[/quote

cheesy wink cheesy grin ]
You're beautiful
Re: Ladies I Have A QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Had A PEN!S For A Day? by makydebbie(f): 6:50am On Dec 13, 2017
Yhelay:

hmmm.... this one is strong o
Hahahaha. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies I Have A QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Had A PEN!S For A Day? by makydebbie(f): 7:09am On Dec 13, 2017
kolaranking1:
Na from joke we dey sabi truth
Yelz na. tongue
Re: Ladies I Have A QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Had A PEN!S For A Day? by makydebbie(f): 7:10am On Dec 13, 2017
WORDWORLD:

Make makydebbie do quick nah blackhawk dey wait for u to come ambush her with Kilmanjaro.

Well, a lady wrote that this is what she is going to do. "I’d wake up, reach down and give my balls a good scratch, just to see how good it feels. Then, I’d walk outside naked, and do a good morning stretch while simultaneously peeing on something, whether it be grass, rocks, concrete, whatever. Then I would shower really well and then check out my penis, balls, taint and b-hole with a mirror. For science. Then I would masturbate. Later I would find a woman to have sex with, as I’d
want to know how it feels from the guy’s
perspective. I would also flick myself in the
nuts to see really how painful that is, and I
would spend a ridiculous amount of time in
front of a full-length mirror helicoptering my wiener around. I would also do the Wild Bill from Silence of the Lamb".
Lol, I'll probably play with my balls all day too. grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies I Have A QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Had A PEN!S For A Day? by Nobody: 7:44am On Dec 13, 2017
QueenSekxy:
lolz,,it is funny..
what Would You Do With It queen
Re: Ladies I Have A QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Had A PEN!S For A Day? by Nobody: 7:47am On Dec 13, 2017
makydebbie:

Re: Ladies I Have A QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Had A PEN!S For A Day? by Yhelay(m): 7:54am On Dec 13, 2017
makydebbie:
Hahahaha. cheesy
I hope he doesn't see/ hear that
Re: Ladies I Have A QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Had A PEN!S For A Day? by makydebbie(f): 8:00am On Dec 13, 2017
Yhelay:

I hope he doesn't see/ hear that
He don see am. angry
Re: Ladies I Have A QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Had A PEN!S For A Day? by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 8:10am On Dec 13, 2017
makydebbie:
If you know how I hate this thing ehn, I'm always disgusted seeing guys do it.

Madam, tell us wetin you go do if dem dash you a big d!ck for a day.
Re: Ladies I Have A QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Had A PEN!S For A Day? by QueenSekxy(f): 8:11am On Dec 13, 2017
DeadRat:
what Would You Do With It queen
tongue tongue
just use it to chyke one babe grin
Re: Ladies I Have A QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Had A PEN!S For A Day? by Nobody: 8:21am On Dec 13, 2017
QueenSekxy:

tongue tongue

just use it to chyke one babe grin
after You Girls Will Be Blastin Us chykin babes grin
Re: Ladies I Have A QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Had A PEN!S For A Day? by Omoikarekimire(m): 8:42am On Dec 13, 2017
mercy0008:
Quess i will just get a slim dark girl and Bleep.

Lol girls dey para more than guys o
Re: Ladies I Have A QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Had A PEN!S For A Day? by makydebbie(f): 8:47am On Dec 13, 2017
SlayQueenSlayer:

Madam, tell us wetin you go do if dem dash you a big d!ck for a day.
I'll play with my balls jare.
Re: Ladies I Have A QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Had A PEN!S For A Day? by Nobody: 8:48am On Dec 13, 2017
Your thoughts are very gross honestly
makydebbie:
I'll play with my balls jare.
Re: Ladies I Have A QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Had A PEN!S For A Day? by makydebbie(f): 8:51am On Dec 13, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
Your thoughts are very gross honestly
Yea, I'm not the normal Jane. I'll be having balls for a day and I'm so going to play with my balls and make my dick dangle.
Re: Ladies I Have A QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Had A PEN!S For A Day? by SmellingAnus(m): 9:02am On Dec 13, 2017
dollytino4real:
u will not be well deliver wit to?to
so na wetin you go take do the deliverance
Re: Ladies I Have A QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Had A PEN!S For A Day? by izaray(f): 9:05am On Dec 13, 2017
somehow:
Chai.. OP said one day only, tell me how you intend turning to a father in one day!
So you think, if i have any opportunity of exchanging my pussy for a dick even for an hour, i will let them have it back You must be dreaming then grin grin
Re: Ladies I Have A QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Had A PEN!S For A Day? by Blonchilli(m): 9:05am On Dec 13, 2017
SexyCeline:

Re: Ladies I Have A QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Had A PEN!S For A Day? by izaray(f): 9:09am On Dec 13, 2017
Swaggzkid:
Correct bae
My dear who sex epp Am eyeing that priest hood like kilode, If you are a catholic church member, you will understand my point better grin cheesy
Re: Ladies I Have A QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Had A PEN!S For A Day? by Kentnickole(m): 9:21am On Dec 13, 2017
makydebbie:
Not interested, not into shii like that.
Wow! Someone turned my offer down for the first time. Gurl wat do you want. I need that tight pinky.
Re: Ladies I Have A QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Had A PEN!S For A Day? by Assassin101: 9:23am On Dec 13, 2017
i like u, can u pm me?
SexyCeline:
Re: Ladies I Have A QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Had A PEN!S For A Day? by Nobody: 9:27am On Dec 13, 2017
makydebbie:

All day? lol. Snooker will be great or Tennis but no use am play FUTUBALLU match o makydebbie! Na 22 players dey run up and down make dem no go crush am. If you have to, be wise play one ball at a time but make sure say messi no play because him na merciless pikin. Hehehehe Pen!s things.
Re: Ladies I Have A QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Had A PEN!S For A Day? by somehow: 9:47am On Dec 13, 2017
Na so you hate your down below reach? But why na?
izaray:
So you think, if i have any opportunity of exchanging my pussy for a dick even for an hour, i will let them have it back You must be dreaming then grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies I Have A QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Had A PEN!S For A Day? by Swaggzkid: 10:34am On Dec 13, 2017
izaray:
My dear who sex epp Am eyeing that priest hood like kilode, If you are a catholic church member, you will understand my point better grin cheesy
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Why Do Black Women Marry The Ugliest & Worst White Men In Interracial Marriages? / Top Countries With The Most Beautiful And Sexiest Ladies (africa) / Describe Love In Just One Word!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.