Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,495 members, 7,812,530 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:51 PM

Can You Date A Secondary School Girl? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Date A Secondary School Girl? (4998 Views)

Sex Tape Of A Secondary School Girl And Her Lover Leaked Online (pics) / Can You Date Your Boss Or Colleague?: Nigerians React / Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Date A Secondary School Girl? by Geoxplorer: 5:14pm On Dec 12, 2017
Good evening my fellow nairalanders. Something very important has been bothering me of recent. I have fallen in love with this pretty and nice girl. She is in SS3 but her level of maturity is what i like the most. We are really blending together. But guys do you think it is cool being in a relationship with a secondary school girl? I am a graduate and currently doing my NYSC... If it were you, would you be in a relationship with a secondary school girl? Advice needed!
Re: Can You Date A Secondary School Girl? by ULSHERLAN(m): 5:16pm On Dec 12, 2017
I can't. Their big sis in university na problem talkless them

3 Likes

Re: Can You Date A Secondary School Girl? by AnodaIT(m): 5:18pm On Dec 12, 2017
Before nairaland resident moralist arrive, let me give you this

Kanu Nwankwo married Amara when she was 18, which means they have been dating months or years since.

My advice?
Don't be a stumbling block to her education or social development
Don't damage her body
No matter her age, make sure she has body and look 19
However, if your intentions is not to marry her within 3 years time when you have a job, we will be preparing a special thunder to fire you

9 Likes

Re: Can You Date A Secondary School Girl? by KushyKush: 5:18pm On Dec 12, 2017
It is called catch em young. Ask those Nysc guys grin
Re: Can You Date A Secondary School Girl? by ITboymartin(m): 5:19pm On Dec 12, 2017
its cool, but i also think you should stay away from sex until she is eighteen.

TOO LATE TO FAIL.AMEN
Re: Can You Date A Secondary School Girl? by Nobody: 5:21pm On Dec 12, 2017
Geoxplorer:
Good evening my fellow nairalanders. Something very important has been bothering me of recent. I have fallen in love with this pretty and nice girl. She is in SS3 but her level of maturity is what i like the most. We are really blending together. But guys do you think it is cool being in a relationship with a secondary school girl? I am a graduate and currently doing my NYSC... If it were you, would you be in a relationship with a secondary school girl? Advice needed!
Don't go for your level, you hear. Be looking for a small girl to spoil and dump.

4 Likes

Re: Can You Date A Secondary School Girl? by Nobody: 5:24pm On Dec 12, 2017
Na wa o..SS3, e wan dey teach am classes be this one
Re: Can You Date A Secondary School Girl? by Tweetysparkles(f): 5:24pm On Dec 12, 2017
yea! is good but it now depend on you... OP you must be sincere and have a good heart, help her plan her future and dont disappoint her wink Girls finds it hard to trust guy these days especially mature guys, but whatever you do to her now will definitely go a long way. wish you luck with you decision, and she will definitely give u a rest of mind

1 Like

Re: Can You Date A Secondary School Girl? by Nobody: 5:25pm On Dec 12, 2017
ITboymartin:
its cool, but i also think you should stay away from sex until she is eighteen.

TOO LATE TO FAIL.AMEN
this is like telling monkey to stay away from bananacheesy. @ oo...if u 20yrs..22yrs then ok but if u above 25 yrs abeg avoid secondary school girls except u wan enter police matter.
Re: Can You Date A Secondary School Girl? by Geoxplorer: 5:26pm On Dec 12, 2017
kimbraa:
Don't go for your level, you hear. Be looking for a small girl to spoil and dump.
I am not that bad Sis, am talking about taking the relationship to the next level. But life is full of uncertainties you know.
Re: Can You Date A Secondary School Girl? by Tweetysparkles(f): 5:27pm On Dec 12, 2017
yea! is good but it now depend on you... OP you must be sincere and have a good heart, help her plan her future and dont disappoint her wink Girls finds it hard to trust guy these days especially mature guys, but whatever you do to her now will definitely go a long way, determining her relationship life. wish you luck with you decision, and she will definitely give u a rest of mind
Re: Can You Date A Secondary School Girl? by Nobody: 5:28pm On Dec 12, 2017
Not bad if you ask me but becareful.Dont go and impregnant that girl and deny or else thunder will fire you. cheesy cheesy Had an affair with one of my teacher back then,but na yeye relationship.I used him so much,God forgive me. That life sweet me oo.grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Date A Secondary School Girl? by Nobody: 5:33pm On Dec 12, 2017
Geoxplorer:
I am not that bad Sis, am talking about taking the relationship to the next level. But life is full of uncertainties you know.
Which level?. Would you allow your little sis of probably 16,17 to be dating a dude of probably 25-28?. Leave teenagers to focus on their books, you're too old for this.
Re: Can You Date A Secondary School Girl? by Blackhawk01: 5:48pm On Dec 12, 2017
Prettythicksmee:
Not bad if you ask me but becareful.Dont go and impregnant that girl and deny or else thunder will fire you. cheesy cheesy Had an affair with one of my teacher back then,but na yeye relationship.I used him so much,God forgive me. That life sweet me oo.grin grin

Choiiii! I can relate to this cheesy grin lipsrsealed
Re: Can You Date A Secondary School Girl? by ITboymartin(m): 5:56pm On Dec 12, 2017
lefulefu:
this is like telling monkey to stay away from bananacheesy. @ oo...if u 20yrs..22yrs then ok but if u above 25 yrs abeg avoid secondary school girls except u wan enter police matter.

bro i get your point, shey you know the young shall grow and it wont be bad if guyman starts securing his future now grin
Re: Can You Date A Secondary School Girl? by Nobody: 6:03pm On Dec 12, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Choiiii! I can relate to this cheesy grin lipsrsealed
Buhahahahaha that kind relationship dey sweet,dealing with a mature guyteacher.
Re: Can You Date A Secondary School Girl? by blues343(m): 6:25pm On Dec 12, 2017
Goan Serve Your Father Land ...... You want to goan Serve Za Oza abi.. CWONTINUE
Re: Can You Date A Secondary School Girl? by Thegamingorca(m): 6:32pm On Dec 12, 2017
Prettythicksmee:
Buhahahahaha that kind relationship dey sweet,dealing with a mature guyteacher.

Oh! Smh dem scatter ur toto for school.
Re: Can You Date A Secondary School Girl? by Thegamingorca(m): 6:33pm On Dec 12, 2017
Geoxplorer:

Fvck the pucci that's all that matters
Re: Can You Date A Secondary School Girl? by Nobody: 6:35pm On Dec 12, 2017
If She Is Matured
Re: Can You Date A Secondary School Girl? by Nobody: 6:44pm On Dec 12, 2017
Thegamingorca:

Oh! Smh dem scatter ur toto for school.
lmao.I owe you no explanation.
Re: Can You Date A Secondary School Girl? by Thegamingorca(m): 6:46pm On Dec 12, 2017
Prettythicksmee:
lmao.I owe you no explanation.

Egbishe gbishe gbishe my bald head

So It's worse Dan I thought sef

The guy lay foundation for there.

Smh
Re: Can You Date A Secondary School Girl? by ubunja(m): 6:49pm On Dec 12, 2017
dont mind the maturity.
as long as she is of legal age to fvck tear that pvssy up. i once worked at an All Girls High School. i enjoyed a lot of fresh pvssy. that was a womderful time.
dude check u not committing statutory rape.if not. slay that pvssy. its the best. ever.
and never feel guilty.she also wants it. even more than u. teach her all tricks
cheers.
Re: Can You Date A Secondary School Girl? by Nobody: 7:05pm On Dec 12, 2017
My bros plsssss, I kneel down untop potopoto this hot evening beg youuuuu.

Leave that small girl alone. Na serve them say make you come serve your father land no be infactuation untop girl matter oooo.
Do your service and gerrarrdia ooooo.

A WORD IS ENOUGH for the wise.

BYE

1 Like

Re: Can You Date A Secondary School Girl? by Nobody: 7:07pm On Dec 12, 2017
ubunja:
dont mind the maturity.
as long as she is of legal age to fvck tear that pvssy up. i once worked at an All Girls High School. i enjoyed a lot of fresh pvssy. that was a womderful time.
dude check u not committing statutory rape.if not. slay that pvssy. its the best. ever.
and never feel guilty.she also wants it. even more than u. teach her all tricks
cheers.

FEAR GOD ooo. You can't say this same thing about your own blood daughter or sister
Re: Can You Date A Secondary School Girl? by ubunja(m): 7:21pm On Dec 12, 2017
plavic:

FEAR GOD ooo. You can't say this same thing about your own blood daughter or sister
do u see how u have been trained to respond like a computer? that instinct to ask " what if it was your own Sister, Daughter or Mother" has been implanted in u to keep u in line. u have been brainwashed to ask yourself that question to police your own behaviour.
like how u will get angry when i say " All Women Are Sluts". and u will automatically respond " does that mean your own mother is a Slut?." society trained u like a puppy to react like that.
coz interestingly that same voice/ instinct is quiet when u hear women say " All Men Are Dogs". u never say " does that mean your own father is a Dog?" u never ask coz u have been trained to worship every word women say especially to put men down. but the training is active when a man puts down a woman. u just have to say " what about your daughter,sister,mother." its how society made u a good little soldier and body guard for women.
wake up.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Date A Secondary School Girl? by Nobody: 7:25pm On Dec 12, 2017
ubunja:

do u see how u have been trained to respond like a computer? that instinct to ask " what if it was your own Sister, Daughter or Mother" has been implanted in u to keep u in line. u have been brainwashed to ask yourself that question to police your own behaviour.
like how u will get angry when i say " All Women Are Sluts". and u will automatically respond " does that mean your own mother is a Slut?." society trained u like a puppy to react like that.
coz interestingly that same voice/ instinct is quiet when u hear women say " All Men Are Dogs". u never say " does that mean your own f Dog?" u never ask coz u have been trained to worship every word women s especially to put men down. but the training is active when a man puts down a woman. u just have to say " what about your daughter,sister,mother." its how society made u a good little soldier and body guard for women.
wake up.
You are high on decomposed excrement. I have nothing to say to this RUBBISH

3 Likes

Re: Can You Date A Secondary School Girl? by ubunja(m): 7:28pm On Dec 12, 2017
plavic:

You are high on decomposed excrement. I have nothing to say to this RUBBISH
its obvious u reached ETC
End of Thinking Capacity. grin

go and upgrade the Brainwashing.
coz when u start insulting its obvious u getting emotional.and people only get emotional when truth starts to hurt them grin
cheers.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Date A Secondary School Girl? by Gofwane(m): 8:55pm On Dec 12, 2017
KushyKush:
It is called catch em young
and they shall be yours forever grin grin grin
Re: Can You Date A Secondary School Girl? by Nobody: 9:22pm On Dec 12, 2017
Prettythicksmee:
Hieeeee!!!

E don tey o o.. Mama d Mama shocked
Re: Can You Date A Secondary School Girl? by loshybab(m): 11:29pm On Dec 12, 2017
Geoxplorer:
You sound like you have a good heart and good plans for her.If yes, please go ahead and I'm sure you won't regret it as long as you don't break the girl's heart.

But If on the other hand,you got eyes only on the cookie,please and please,stay away from the innocent girl coz you surely gonna have one yourself......#peace

1 Like

Re: Can You Date A Secondary School Girl? by Nobody: 11:33pm On Dec 12, 2017
Don't spoil that girl

(1) (2) (Reply)

For Men Only, Don't Do The Following: / Who Do You Think About During Masturbation / The Revenge cheating Mentality Of Ladies.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.